Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let Us Slip Into Each Other

"The final part of the couple's night"

5
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"The final part can still be read without the other two, however I would recommend reading this last of the three. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Again, mainly sex."

“Your boobs didn’t get the attention they deserve.”

She just smiled at me.

I sat her on the ottoman and gathered her hairdryer and brush and a few other items together and then set about drying her hair. When this was done, I tied it up into a ponytail and slipped an eye mask over her head. She giggled quietly and turned and felt her way onto the bed, crawling up on her hands and knees. I was tempted, oh so tempted, watching her bum wiggle, grabbing glimpses of her pussy, but I resisted.

When she lay, face down in her estimation of the middle of our bed, I moved on the edge of it. It made me smile as her head spun in my direction and she tensed a little.

I lay a hand on her thigh, “Shh.” It warmed my heart to feel her relax under my hand.

I got off the bed and opened her moisturiser, then squirted a little on my hand. Standing at the end of the bed, I lifted one of her feet and with my other handheld out to the side, watching her other foot, ready for the kick I knew was coming; I kissed her big toe.

“Fu…” She tensed, then relaxed again.

I kissed the tip of each of her dainty toes. She hated her feet and could never understand how or why I kissed them like this. My response was simple, “They are part of you, how can they be anything but beautiful? How can I do anything but love them?”

It was when I dragged my tongue along the sole of one foot, that the other one came at me. She twisted and turned as I grabbed her flailing foot. Profanities poured from her mouth and I couldn’t do much more than laugh. I pushed her feet apart and dropped between her legs. It was then I took the opportunity to start to fulfil her request. I kissed and sucked and nibbled at the top of the inside of her thigh. While she continued to try and kick me, I held her hands and finished the love bite, the first of my marks for tonight.

She settled, she moaned a little and I could smell her rising arousal. With a pat on her bum, I pushed myself up and repeated, without the lick, what I had done to her other foot. I rubbed lotion into the toes and insteps of both, touching her soles was not a good idea now. When I had moisturised the bottom of her legs, I slipped on a pair of frilly ankle socks. She visibly relaxed, wearing socks, for her, made her feel a little safer. For me, it had become a bit of a turn on. I had always had a thing about boots, any boots, there did not have to be anything overtly sexy about them, just boots. This little kink of mine seemed to have shifted and morphed to include frilly, lacy, feminine socks.

I ran a hand up each leg to her knees and then squirted a line of moisturiser along her thighs. Kneeling between her knees, I worked on each in turn, moving higher, but being careful to come close to her pussy without touching it. Each time I got close her hips rose, each time I pulled away, she gave a little puff of frustration. I did similar with the bum, so pert, firm but soft. I did lean over and blow a few times as I parted her cheeks. As I progressed, her breathing got harder and harder, more ragged with each passing second.

Moving up, with my knees outside her legs, I tucked myself between her thighs, causing her to moan. I massaged lotion into her back and sides, working higher, touching harder and softer, squeezing and pushing. I could feel her muscles ripple and twitch at my different touches. She started to move her hips, rubbing herself against me, she was getting more frantic as I reached her shoulders. Her breath was coming in gasps now, my hands slid down her arms until our fingers interlocked. I lay down on her back, touching skin to skin, I was taking my weight, but we were one body.

I kissed her neck, licking, sucking, nibbling. Her movements more frantic as she pushed herself to a climax. As her legs tensed and tightened against me, I dropped my weight onto her, stopping her movements.

“You bastard!” she gasped.

I kissed her ear, “You missed the ‘r’ again.”

She giggled. “I spelt baby wrong too.”

I kissed her ear again and squeezed my hands and legs around her. She sighed and relaxed under me.

I jumped off her and swatted her butt, “Turn over, I’ll get you some water.”

I checked my drink from earlier and the ice had melted, so I knocked it back and filled the glass with some more ice. I then grabbed a couple of bottles of water and returned to the bedroom. Standing in the doorway, all I could see was the most beautiful vision. She had removed the ribbon and tied it around her left wrist, with both arms a little away from her body and her hands face up. Her golden locks lay over our pillows and her shoulders, over her boobs, her small nipples standing erect, poking through the strands. Her flat belly was moving gently up and down as she lay waiting, naked and vulnerable. With her legs slightly parted, I could see the lithe muscles of her calves and thighs, and I let my eyes wander up to her naked mound.

“I can hear you breathing.”

“Just admiring the vision of beauty before me,” I replied, she just smiled.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I moved her arm out of the way and put the bottles and glass on the bedside table. I opened a bottle and put a hand behind her head, supporting her while she drank her fill. I put the lid back on and took the other bottle, watching the condensation trickle down the sides, I waited. When a drop reached the bottom, I held the bottle over one of her boobs. Patiently, silently, she lay there, expecting she didn’t know what, a tongue ran over her lips in anticipation. It took days, even weeks as two drops broke free from the bottle, falling through eternity, racing against each other.

Proving Galileo correct, they landed at the same time. She gasped taking in a huge breath, her chest heaving, her nipples growing as they became even more erect. I put the bottle down and reached into the glass and pulled out two cubes of ice. I ran one down her nose and she opened her mouth in response, and I ran both cubes around her lips. She kept reaching up, trying to suck on them, to get some of the moisture in her mouth, whimpering when I pulled them away.

I lifted her chin and ran one then the other cube down her neck, she swallowed as I did. Then I marked out her collarbones, before dragging them down the centre of her chest. Her breathing was becoming more rapid now, ripples running over her belly, her boobs rising and falling. As I ran the cubes between her boobs down to her belly, she let out a whine.

“Boobs,” she pleaded. I could almost see her doe eyes through the blindfold.

My only response was a smile, that I could feel was splitting my face. I marked the outline of her boobs with the cubes, circling again and again. The circles getting smaller on each turn, closer and closer to her nipples. They were standing hard now, higher still as she pushed up against the ice. Her head was back exposing her neck to me as she started to pant.

I moved about, moving the cubes to the opposite boobs, shifting my body. When the ice circled close and finally touched her nipples, she let out another gasp. Panting hard, I held the ice against her nipples, rocking them back and forth, her panting getting harder. I rested the ice on her nipples and opened my fingers and then drew them together over her boobs gathering the ice as it slipped down. Repeating this a few times, her hands started to grip the sheets as she climbed towards her climax.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

Her boobs were so sensitive, but it took teasing and anticipation; taking her to the cliff edge, pulling her back, taking her closer and back. As she approached the edge again, I leant down, opening my mouth around her neck, biting down, moving my teeth side to side, teasing my tongue over it, tasting her breathing; until she flew free. Her back arched, a handful of sheets pulled up, a sigh escaped her lips and finally a shiver ran through her body.

The ice was gone, the remnants, rivulets running down her boobs, some up to her chest, some off the sides. I kissed her, her tongue pushing urgently into my mouth, dancing with mine. She pulled me in and then sucked on my tongue, playing her tongue around the tip and licking the sides, under and over. Then I pulled back, breaking free.

“Aww.” Her forehead creased.

“What would you do if I told you to rub your thighs?”

She grinned, her hands going straight to the legs and starting to stroke herself on top and along the insides. I grabbed two more ice cubes and put them in her hands. She started to use them to tease herself, she was pumping her hips as her hands got closer and closer to her pussy. As she was about to touch herself, I put my hand over it and stopped her.

“Bastard,” she gasped, but she carried on around my hand, getting as close as possible.

With my hand still in place, I leant over and kissed a nipple, then sucked it into my mouth. Biting and tugging, I pulled up and flicked my tongue over the top.

“Oh yes!” she cried.

I then moved below her nipple and started to suck and bite, marking her again.

“Yes! Mark me!”

I repeated this with her other nipple and boob, before getting up and walking to the foot of the bed. She had taken advantage of my missing hand and was now running the ice cubes along the edge of her pussy. I lifted a foot and started to kiss along the inside of her leg. At her knee I started on the inside of the other, moving higher, moving closer. As I moved up, she spread her legs wider and wider, letting me in. When I reached the top, she pulled her pussy open for me and I slowly licked from her vagina all the way up to her clit. Shudders were running through her body now.

“Yes, yes.” The only words leaving her lips.

I took my time, tasting her, probing at her entrance, sucking her lips and clit. As she grew close, she gasped out an instruction.

“Hold me open.” She was flicking her hands around.

I got the message and with a thumb on each side, I gently pulled her lips apart. She juggled the ice cubes into her grip again and started to rub them around her pussy. She paused and then quickly pushed what was left of the cubes inside herself.

“Now!” she gasped, “Fuck me now!”

I didn’t hesitate, I scooted up the bed and slid myself into her, from tip to balls in one movement, not hard but smoothly and insistently. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me deeper as her hips pushed up. Her arms around my back, fingernails digging in, pulling at my flesh. I felt her pussy clamp around me and then she started to grip and release, clenching down on me, squeezing and pulsating.

“Oh! My! Fucking! God!” she cried.

The heat of my dick and her pussy scorching, hitting the cold of the ice cubes. Shocking me, making me throb. As she came down from her orgasm, I started to move, slowly at first, then faster.

“Harder,” she demanded.

We were kissing, then gasping, I bit the side of her neck, she dropped her head back again, offering me her neck. I kissed up and up to her chin, pulling at her lip, diving into her mouth again. As I got closer, I could feel her rising again. I pushed harder and faster driving her to a second climax. She was pushing up at me, racing me.

Then as I came, more heat as I felt my very soul pump into her. The heat of binary stars circling, my semen the spiral mass joining us across the cold vacuum of forever. I pulled her up, off the bed as my muscles tensed, it felt like she was pulling my ribs out of my back as she bit into my shoulder. Such exquisite pain nulled by the endorphins racing through us.

I slid the blindfold off and fell into her eyes once again. We shivered as an aftershock ran through us at the same time. I lifted up on one hand and with the other traced letters on her chest.

“You’d better.” She smiled at me.

“And why’s that?”

“Cos, silly, I love you.”

I got another piece of ice and popped it into her mouth as we settled. We kissed and passed it back and forth until it was finished and then I disentangled myself. We shuffled about so that I was spooning her. A few more kisses and then a squeeze, then we snuggled down and fell asleep.

I felt the sun on my face as I woke up facing the window. I rolled over to cuddle her, but she wasn’t there. My phone was lying in her place and when I reached for it, I saw the ribbon, her ribbon, tied around my left wrist. I unlocked my phone and her beautiful face smiled out at me, it was the first picture I had of her and still my favourite.

As sleep slipped away and reality started to seep in, two tears fell from my eyes. One of sadness, it had all been a dream, reliving memories of what we had before that cruel, vicious, unforgiving, devastating illness stole her from my life and ripped my heart from my chest. The other tear, one of happiness; knowing I had been honoured to have had her in my life; even for what was a blink of an eye in the age of the cosmos. Billions of people would never meet her, let alone get to know her even a tiny fraction of what I had, for that, I was privileged.

The one-way conversation was getting harder, but just as the Sun rises each day and the Moon carries on its unending chase; I got up and wrote to her again. Occasionally, that same Moon catches and embraces the Sun. Just the same, I am sure that one day she will be well enough to respond, to return, to rebuild. I will be there to embrace her brightness and for a brief moment, let others look straight at her without fear of being blinded. Until then, she will always be in my thoughts and my heart, we are connected by the red string of fate. The cord joining our souls may stretch and tangle, but it will never break. When the universe is ready, it will bring us together again; it will let us slip into each other’s lives once more.

Thanks to cbears52 for proofreading

Thank you to the moderators helping me getting this published

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments