Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori, the Puerto Rican BBW

"First time with Lori"

17
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story, it happened in the summer of 2010."

In the summer of 2010, I met Lori on a regular dating site. We hit it off quickly and started chatting a lot on Yahoo Messenger. The conversation turned to sex a few times. Lori would usually pull it back quickly by saying that we hadn't had our first date yet.

After chatting for a while, it was pretty obvious that both of us had a decent amount of sexual experience. Then the subject of drugs came up. Neither of us used any drugs other than weed now and then. Lori let me know that she loved smoking weed and having sex while high. I had done that a few times myself and greatly enjoyed it.

We arranged to go out the next Saturday evening. Lori lived about twenty-five minutes from me. I lived in the west San Fernando Valley, she lived in North Hollywood. I arrived at her apartment building and called her. Lori asked me to park and come inside. I parked my car and found my way to her apartment.

I knocked on the door. Lori answered and we hugged. We were very comfortable with each other. Lori was forty at the time, I was thirty-four. She was a BBW with C-cup breasts and a nice, big ass. On this night she was wearing tight jeans that showed her ass off nicely.

"I'm just waiting for my friend to drop something off and then we can go," Lori said.

Soon there was a knock at the door. Lori answered the door. Shortly after she returned with a bag of weed.

"That's for later," Lori said.

First, we had a nice dinner and talked a lot. Then we were off to a mediocre comedy movie. Midway through the movie I was feeling bold. I put my hand on Lori's leg. She put her hand on top of mine and moved it to her inner thigh. She then put her hand on my inner thigh and was rubbing it. All of a sudden my cock started getting very hard. Her hand was about three inches away from it. It was an electric feeling, we were very attracted to each other.

The movie finally ended and I drove Lori home. I pulled up to her building.

Lori said, "Would you like to come up and hang out some more?"

I replied, "I'd love to."

I found a spot to park and walked with her into her building. One of her neighbors was also waiting for the elevator. She introduced me to her. Her neighbor was an attractive woman with a thick build. She was a little older, maybe mid-forties. When we got to the third floor we said goodnight to her. We got inside Lori's apartment, and she shut the door.

"What do you think about my neighbor?" Lori asked.

"She seems nice," I replied.

"I think she's hot. I forgot to tell you that I like girls too," Lori said.

I couldn't believe my luck. Lori offered me a drink. We then sat on her couch for a while chatting. She turned on her TV.

"What would you like to watch? I can rent a movie for us. We can watch porn if you want," Lori giggled.

"Whatever you'd like to watch is fine with me," I replied.

"How about we smoke?" Lori asked.

"That sounds perfect," I replied.

Lori pulled out a box. In there she had a small pipe. She packed it, lit it, and took a hit. She then passed it and the lighter to me. I took a hit as well. We passed it back and forth about five times. I was feeling really good and I assumed that Lori was too. She was sitting to my left. I decided to rub her leg again as I did in the movie theater. She slowly turned towards me, our eyes met and we started kissing passionately.

I was rubbing her inner thigh. Then I moved my right hand up and started feeling her tits. They were nice and firm. Lori started breathing heavily and then she stopped me.

"I want to go in the bedroom but I don't want to have sex on our first date. Is that ok?" Lori asked.

I said, "Sure, we can just make out."

Lori grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. She had a nice queen size bed. I took my shoes and socks off. She took her blouse off but left her bra on. I decided to take my shirt off but left my pants on.

Once on the bed, we continued kissing. I eventually removed her bra and sucked on her nipples. She was getting very turned on and reached for the button on my pants. She unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down.

"Take these off please," Lori said.

I took my pants and underwear off. I wanted Lori to be tempted to have sex. Once I took my clothes off I laid back down, my cock was hard and ready.

"Your cock looks great," Lori said as she started kissing and licking it.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

She was sucking my cock and working up and down my shaft. I was so buzzed and that made it so much better. She'd stop to lick my balls and then she'd cup them with her right hand and suck my cock more.

After about ten minutes I knew I was going to cum soon.

I asked Lori, "Do you want me to cum?"

"Of course I want you to cum. Cum in my mouth," Lori replied.

She continued to suck my cock. I felt it slowly build and I started to orgasm. I let all of my cum go into her mouth. Cumming when high is truly amazing. The downside is that the memories are a bit hazy.

Once I was done she went to the bathroom and spit it into the sink. She came back to the bed and unbuttoned her jeans. Lori seductively slid them down, she wanted me to see that she had a black thong on. Her big ass looked great in the thong. The back of it disappeared in between her juicy ass cheeks. She lay in my arms and we both fell asleep for a few hours.

We both woke up at about six in the morning. I was still naked and Lori only had her black thong on. We were both sober at this point.

"This is a nice way to wake up. I haven't had a naked guy in my bed for a while," Lori said.

She was laying to my right with my hand on her ass. We started kissing again. I explored her thong between her ass cheeks. I could feel how wet her panties were.

"Is it my turn to give you oral now?" I asked.

"I'd love that," Lori replied.

Lori laid on her back and spread her legs for me. I moved in close and started licking her pussy through her black thong. Her panties were soaked from her pussy. She smelled and tasted very good.

"Let's get these off," I said.

Lori put her legs together, pointed them toward the ceiling, and slid the thong off. Her pussy had thick lips. She was mostly shaven except for a landing strip above her clit. I immediately put two fingers into her pussy and started licking her clit. She was moaning and squirming with ecstasy. It wasn't long before she started cumming. Lori grabbed the back of my head and held it tightly on her pussy.

"Don't stop!" she said.

Finally, when she was done cumming she took her hand off my head.

"Who the fuck taught you how to do that so well?" Lori asked.

I replied, "My ex-wife. That's the only way she could cum."

My ex-wife had told me that she faked all of her orgasms from sex at the end of our marriage. According to her the orgasms from oral sex were real. My ex-wife also had Borderline Personality Disorder. I'd find out later that she had cheated on me many times. She did teach me how to eat pussy though. I'll give her credit for being an amazing sex teacher.

Lori said, "I think we've waited long enough, I want to feel your cock in me."

"Are you sure? I can wait until next time," I coyly replied.

"I want it now, please fuck me," Lori said.

I moved up between her legs and slid my cock into her dripping pussy.

"Fuck, that is amazing," Lori said.

She was right. It was a good fit, her pussy fit my cock very well. I started to fuck her slowly. After a few minutes, I could feel the precum.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked.

Lori got up and grabbed a few from her bathroom. She offered to put it on my cock. She kissed and licked the head of my cock passionately. Then she unrolled the condom down my shaft. She got back into the missionary position and I entered her pussy again. Now I could fuck her harder for a while.

"Fuck me in doggy," Lori said after a few minutes.

She rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air. I started fucking her from behind. I was trying not to stare too much at her ass. The sight of her big, beautiful ass was going to make me cum faster than I wanted to. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I shot another load of cum into the condom.

I pulled out of Lori and went to her bathroom to clean up.

"It was worth breaking my rule," Lori said.

We eventually got dressed and went out for breakfast. After that, I dropped Lori off at her apartment building.

"Do you want to come in? I don't want to wait until next weekend," Lori said.

"I have to get home but maybe we can get together during the week," I replied.

We kissed goodbye as Lori ran her hand over my crotch.

"This is mine now," Lori said.

Lori then opened the car door and disappeared into her building.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments