Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nerdy Girl Episode 2: A Second Serving

"The nerdy girl's first time was quick. But what did she say about “again later"?"

25
10 Comments 10
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"** NOTE TO READER ** If you want to just get off reading graphic depictions of sex acts, this _can_ be read in isolation. But I recommend getting the full story by starting at the beginning: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/nerdy-girl-episode-1-her-first-time"

Dinner was done cooking, but needed to rest a while before cutting into it, so Kathryn and I chatted some more.

“I'm glad you enjoyed having sex with me,” she told me, awkwardly.

“Ummm... yeah,” I replied. “It was a bit of a shock you asking, to be honest.”

“I know, I'm not very tactful. Sometimes I just blurt stuff out.”

“So, you didn't really mean it?”

“Oh, yeah, I meant it, I just didn't know how to gracefully ask, so it just kind of came out.”

“Well, it worked out well enough.” By that, I meant that just minutes before, I was gratified, shooting my load of cum into her snug little cunt. But I didn't want to assume it was good for her too, so I added, “well, for me.” Remembering my manners, I added, hopefully not too late, “and for you?”

“And for me, yes. It really felt good. I hear about the first time being bad, but this was really good. And when you called out my name when you had your orgasm... well, that was nice.”

“Umm, I did? Well, I guess that was spontaneous. Did you... well... were you able to, like... were you, did you....”

“Are you asking me if I had an orgasm?”

“Yeah, that.”

“No. But it's fine. I didn't expect it, and I just wanted to have the feeling the first time without any conditions.”

“So... that's why you let me finish so fast?”

“Yeah, and I wanted to feel sexy. I really don't feel sexy very often. Well, I don't try really, but sometimes I sure want to. But when we started intercourse and you were getting into it, it felt sexy for you not to be able to control yourself.”

“Like... you were in control?”

“No... like I was wanted, desired.”

“So... you were using me?”

“And you were using me. No shame in that. We were using each other but letting each other. That's what casual sex is, right?” Casual. Yeah, that's just what I needed this to be – there wasn't any desire on my part for any kind of romantic or emotional relationship.

Dinner was ready, so we turned our attention to serving it up and digging in, enjoying most of the rest of the bottle of wine with refilled glasses. As our plates and glasses got emptier, our conversation turned to other things, including typical nerdy things, some of which were over my head, but it came back around to sex.

I had been wondering about something, so I had to ask. “So, you seem like you're comfortable talking about sex.”

“Sure, why not? Especially since we did it.”

“When we started doing it, and I was going to go slow but you were like, just put it in...” She looked at me blankly. “You said you had had practice. What do you mean?”

“Ummm, well, I do it to myself.”

“Like, not just your fingers, outside... like rubbing I know, but...”

“Insertion?” she offered impatiently. I realized I was almost talking down to her, and that I could be a little more candid. “Sure, of course. I really got to like masturbating a lot, and got to the point where I figured if I was going to do it with a guy, I didn't want it to be painful or bleed all over. So I started inserting things into my vagina. And not just fingers.”

I was a little shocked, but kind of turned on. Being face to face with a chick talk about fucking herself is pretty fucking hot, no matter how nerdy she is. She went there, so I figured I'd push it. “Like... what? Do you have a vibrator?”

“No, not a vibrator, just a dildo. And not even a big one. I wanted it to be realistic, not buzzing or stretching out my vagina. But that was more recent. The first thing was, my junior year in high school... I found my cousin's condoms one day and stole one. I ended up putting it on a little pump bottle of hair spray that looked like about the size of a penis, and I guess it was because it fit right.”

“So... how was that?” I had to suppress visions of a nerdy younger Kathryn on her back, eyes closed and mouth open to show her braces, skirt hiked up and panties wound around her ankles, with a little bottle lodged in her swollen cunt.

“It hurt. And it bled some. But I tried again a few days later, and after a couple of times, it didn't hurt and felt really good.” She told me about other objects, like, of course, the standard hairbrush, buzzing herself with an electric toothbrush, inserting carrots and other vegetables, lollypops, kitchen utensils. “But I'm not a pervert, I swear.” We both laughed. “Well, maybe a little.” I grabbed the wine bottle and poured the rest for us, distributing it between our glasses. “Oh, and a wine bottle.”

“Um, a wine bottle... you mean...?” She nodded, looking down shyly. I set the bottle down, and couldn't help imagining her, bottomless in a tight t-shirt, squatting on the kitchen floor, sliding her nerdy horny wet cunt down over the neck of the bottle. Like they say, it's always the ones you think are so innocent.

When we were finished with dinner, I helped clean up and put things away. We talked about watching a movie or something, but I wasn't sure about staying. I remembered her saying something about having sex again later since I finished so fast, but I didn't know if I really wanted to, or if I did if should push my luck. I kept thinking that I came over here with the faint hope of getting in Nikki's panties, and I kind of feel bad about it. It's not like I settled for Kathryn, I tell myself. I could call it a night, satisfied enough with tonight but looking forward to something else another time... or, while I'm here, I could see if Kathryn was serious or just spouted that off without thinking.

Sitting on the couch with her, I thanked her for dinner, and we both finished off our last couple of swallows of wine. “When we were doing it earlier, you really didn't mind finishing so fast?” I asked her, starting my leading questions.

“No... we've been over this. I wanted it that way.”

“You said something about... again some time, I think.”

“Uh-huh, yeah.”

“Okay, just checking. That's how you felt at the time... not that I'm asking for it, but... do you still feel that way? I mean, if I did want to again sometime, it's not out of the question?”

“Well, yeah. But I'm not sure you have that exactly right.”

“Um, okay...”

“What I said was, 'we can do it again later.' 'Later' doesn't mean 'sometime', it's, well, sooner than 'sometime'.”

“Like, the same day?”

“Perhaps. I've read about how long a guy takes to recover after ejaculating. It varies of course, but, having sex as early as we did gives us, well, enough time for sure, if that's what you're asking.” She sees right through me. Yes, I sure was asking a newly-deflowered nerdy chick if she wanted to fuck twice in one night. Sticking my dick in her pussy earlier was better than I would have thought, so if she was willing to go for round two, I was up for it.

Speaking of up, my pecker was starting to come alive again, so I leaned in and kissed her. “We'll see how this goes.” She kissed back, with tongue. Hey, if I did things right this time, not only could I feel good about being the first guy to give her an orgasm, but I could also get some more of those titties.

She sealed her wine-flavored mouth on mine, French kissing more comfortably than before. “Yes... we'll see how it goes...” In short, it went well. In no time, she started tugging at my shirt and I let her pull it off. I unbuttoned her shirt, and both sets of pants soon followed. Feeling my dick through my boxers, she told me, “Ooo, you have an erection again. I wondered when you'd be ready.”

“I guess... you're ready too? I mean, since you didn't have an orgasm earlier?”

“Nothing gets by you, does it?” It was almost offensive, but hey, that's Kathryn. And since she was providing more pussy, being reprimanded was a small price to pay.

I unclasped the front of her bra, the cups flapping open while the straps stayed on her shoulders. My boner poked through the fly of my boxers, and she handled it while I put my hand in her panties. We masturbated each other for a minute, my fingertips getting coated with the warm slick moisture that her snatch was producing. She pushed my boxers down, and I pulled her panties off, naked naughty parts ready to interact for a second time.

“If you go get another condom, we can put your penis back in.”

“How can I refuse such a kind offer?” Momentarily disappointed by presumably losing the opportunity for a nerdy blowjob, I retreated to the bedroom. Snagging another condom from the box, though, I counted myself lucky for being offered another fuck, and returned to the living room to the sight of Kathryn spread open on the couch. She was fingering herself, alternating actually inserting her middle finger and diddling her clitoris, and her open bra was giving the access her other fingers needed to pull at her stiff nipple.

I put the condom on in between hurried kisses, then knelt on the floor in between her legs, facing the couch. I pulled her forward a bit, then pressed the head of my cock into her furry slit and flipped it up and down. Having my first good view – as the earlier session was just quick and to the point – I noticed her large labia, gnarled but not unattractive swollen flappy pussy lips, cradling my tip. As I pushed in an inch and then withdrew and flicked side to side, they were like curtains parting slightly, first one side then the other, to reveal peeks at the glistening pink flesh inside. I wanted to spread her wide open with my fingers and explore, but the way things were going with her, I figured I may just get to that before too long.

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

Kathryn sighed deeply as I finally pushed inside. We looked into each other's eyes as I slowly pumped in and out a few times, getting my second serving of nerdy pussy.

I leaned over her, fucking her balls-deep, but not hard, as she grabbed my hair and pulled my face to her chest. My attempts at getting some titty earlier were thwarted, but now she let me – almost made me – mouth her nipples. I forgot her nerdiness for a minute while I licked and sucked and squeezed the not-nerdy, nice pert firm titties that probably are what attracted me enough to go through with this in the first place. Her bra was still on her shoulders, kind of, and I played with it some while kissing her tit flesh and sucking her nipples. She was sliding off the couch toward me, heavy in my lap now, making for deep penetration, her ass available for a good grip.

“Wooo,” she sighed, pushing herself off me and sitting back on the couch. Beckoning, she invited my dick up to her pussy again, and I penetrated her again, but was not really able to pump because of the steep angle. “Stay there... just stay still,” she told me. I tried, as she slid quickly back and forth, trying to glide her pussy up and down my shaft, but I couldn't help it and started rocking my hips.

“No... stay still.”

It was all I could do to hold still while Kathryn fucked my cock, but I managed for a minute or two, feeling and watching the nerdy girl gaining experience. After a minute, she sat up and tried to lean forward to kiss me, but her pussy popped off my dick. I fondled her tits and bra while she kissed down at me, and then got some good nipple sucking in before she separated and scooted back.

Teasing me and letting out a nerdy breathy laugh, she used her fingers to spread her labia open, showing me the glistening pink swollen clitoris and dilated vagina inside.”Whoa!” I exclaimed at the sight of the least nerdy thing I'd seen all night.

I moved up to the edge of the couch and rubbed my dick on her clit and teased her hole while she held it open. I plunged inside and pulled all the way out, then again, and again and again a few times. I slid my cock in and out smoothly, then grabbed some tit, then some ass too, as she scooted further and further forward. A couple of minutes later, she was back in my lap, with her legs wrapped around me as she gyrated on my cock, which was buried all the way inside her again. We fucked like this for a while, me grabbing handfuls of her firm perky titties, until my knees were hurting just too much to continue.

“You know what?” I said, pushing her over and climbing on top.

“What?”

“I'm kind of glad I came so fast earlier. Now, I'm able to last a lot longer.”

“Not getting close to orgasm?”

“No, I'm able to hold off.”

“Me, not so much.” She snickered. “I almost climaxed.”

“Oh, sorry... my knees were killing me so I had to stop. Sorry...”

“Mmm... waiting is good,” she said.

After caressing her thighs, I separated her legs and nestled between them again. This time, Kathryn took my cock and pointed it into her pussy, allowing me to plunge it inside. Within just a few strokes, I was fucking her hard and deep, and grabbed around behind her to pull her into me tightly. Laying completely on her with her legs around me now, I grabbed her ass with both hands and drove into her powerfully, super surprised at how much her inexperienced body could handle. “Uhh!” I grunted, giving it to her without holding back. “Uuhhh! Uuuggghhh!” I didn't know if I could last much longer.

“Oh, f--!” she yelped. I slowed down, but she kept bucking her hips into me. “Uh! Keep going!” My weight was off her then, propped up on one arm, but I was able to grant her wish and ram her harder. “Mmm yesss,” she hissed. Clenching around me more and more tightly, she started trembling and moaning erratically. I didn't let up... if she was cumming now, I was going to do my part to help!

Shaking and lurching, Kathryn tensed and spasmed in obvious orgasmic pleasure. The sight and feeling of her climax pushed my excitement into the next gear, and I decided to go for it myself. I planted a foot on the floor, keeping the other leg on the couch on the other side of her, and scooted up a bit so that she was almost doubled over with her knees to her chest. From this angle, I could dip my pecker straight down into her from above. Holding a bouncing tit, I raised and lowered myself with the longest strokes I could, massaging my dick shaft down into her cunt until I was ready to explode.

One hand gripping the back of the couch and the other planted next to her, I let it go. I felt my cum flowing out of my dick as my legs trembled, releasing whatever my balls were able to manufacture since before dinner. Draining myself completely into Kathryn's condom, I remembered to breathe again, finally coming to a stop buried all the way inside.

Both of us watched as I slowly withdrew my dick from her slimy cunt, straight up, until the head popped out and sprung forward a bit, the floppy tip of the condom trapping the runny fluid inside. She immediately grabbed it and told me, “Ooo, stay still."

She held my dick for a minute, squeezing but not jerking, raising her head and puckering up her lips at me. I kissed her, and she kissed back, sucking on my lower lip and probing with her tongue. After a minute, she massaged my dick, working the condom off so that she could remove it. I collapsed onto the couch, sitting beside her while she inspected the contents of her second condom. “Hmmm, not as much as the first time, I don't think.”

“Sorry, I didn't have that much time to make more.” Then I added, “Maybe dinner and dessert in between, next time?”

She laughed. “I'm not complaining... it's just interesting.” Straightening her glasses and pushing them up her nose again, she added, “and it's thinner, more liquidy.” I couldn't help but imagine her in a lab coat (open, of course, with nothing on underneath, to expose a perky tit and her pussy hair), weighing and measuring the contents of different condoms hanging in front of her, recording the data by tapping it into a tablet she was carrying.

She got up and carried her condom off, presumably toward her bedroom, and returned in a minute with a hand towel and two washcloths as before, as well as a couple of articles of clothing. We wiped the mixture of bodily fluids off our naked crotches – more of my cum had leaked out of my withering cock, and she had gotten a good dose of her woman juices on my balls and thighs too. We dried ourselves, and then she handed me a t-shirt. “I have some shirts that are too big for me, so, here, if you want, you can put this on. I'm going a little more comfortable.” She pulled on a t-shirt she brought for herself – an old one apparently from the collection she's had for many years, a size too small and a little frayed.

Kathryn looked around, kicking at her pants and digging in the couch cushions, still naked from the navel down, so I stopped to watch her bare ass and damp muff until she found what she was looking for – her panties. She pulled them on and went over to her TV cabinet. I pulled on my boxers and her t-shirt while she grabbed her remote and turned the TV on, flopping down next to me. Since she was just in her shirt and panties with no pants on, I decided just my shirt and boxers were enough for me too.

I snickered at her while she flipped through the menus of her streaming video service.

“What?” she asked. “Yeah, my stuff is kind of nerdy, huh?”

“No...” I replied. “Well, yes, but, that's not why I'm snickering.” She looked at me. “It 's just that – I'm not complaining, mind you – usually it's the guy who turns on the TV after sex and the girl complains that he doesn't stay to cuddle or something.” We both had a laugh.

We did cuddle a bit during the show, the first 40-minute episode of a three-part foreign-made, sci-fi mini-series that wasn't too bad... but Kathryn did scoff and verbalize her displeasure with a couple of pet-peeves that violate certain laws of physics and such. It was a little annoying, but entertaining and illuminating when I thought about it.

When the first episode was over, I volunteered to help her clean up and put stuff away in the kitchen. Since I didn't have anywhere to be in the morning, I asked if it would be okay to hang out because she was going to watch the second episode of the show. It would be late when it was over, but I didn't care and she didn't seem to either.

The second episode was a notch worse than the first one, but it did have a surprisingly hot (for TV) sex scene with naked tits and ass in the first ten minutes. After that, though, there wasn't much to hold my interest. I was a little embarrassed when my eyes popped open sometime later, only to realize that the show was over and Kathryn was shutting stuff down.

“You zonked out,” she notified me. “I figured I wouldn't bother you till the show was over. You were out for a while.”

“Ugh, sorry,” I told her.

“Well, if you're too tired to make the trip home... you could stay tonight.”

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments