Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Adventure, Moving In Together

"A GingerKitty and Poppet Collaboration - Part Four Of Five"

23
15 Comments 15
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Nicole is so sexy, it’s hard to believe that I even managed to grab her attention, let alone fall in love with her and get to keep her forever. When we make love, it’s... Just wow. There’s no other word for it. Before it was just sex, and even though we love each other, we had never actually made love.

Our movements are slow and deliberate, exploring every inch of each other. As I kiss her, I can feel the heat rising, and that’s not all. Under the sheets, we play footsie and above the sheets we kiss, passionately, barely stopping to draw breath. My hand slowly, teasingly inches its way down Nicole’s body, and we gravitate closer together. Our kiss deepens and we moan into it.

I get on top of Nicole and look deep into her beautiful green eyes. She looks at me as if to say, ‘Take me!’ and I can’t help smiling. Slowly, I thrust deep into her pussy, her eyes screaming at me not to stop. We communicate with just moans and looks; that's all we need.

I nibble on her ear, and she gives the faintest of moans. Throwing the bed sheet off, I pin her shoulders down and increase my speed. From love making, we go into crazy, passionate and slightly rough sex, moaning and squeezing each other. I play with her clit as I fuck her and Nicole thrashes, orgasming hard, her nails digging in to my buttocks.

“Fuck,” I pant, unable to muster much more.

“Fucking hell, Gavin!” She moans softly.

We lay for a moment of calm and I finally speak: “So, you wanna start moving your crap in tomorrow?” I ask.

“The sooner the better, yes, tomorrow works for me, babe.”

“Gimmie a sec, I just need to send a message,” I excuse myself

“Okay.”

I walk across the room and send a message to my friend, who has a van, to ask him if he can help. I tease Nicole by wiggling my arse a wee bit. After a couple of minutes, my friend agrees and I go back to Nicole.

“Well, that’s that sorted. Got Mould to help, and before you ask, that’s his surname; we call him Mould just because we always have.”

***

“Works for me, I’m glad he can help,” I smile at him.

I look up at him, smiling as he comes back into bed. How could I ever love or need anyone else? He is so exactly what I’ve needed all along. I never thought I’d meet a man the way I did with Gavin. Things happened so fast right from the start, but it all seems so right. Now I’m moving in with him, my mind is spinning so fast. This is exactly what I have always wanted, he’s exactly who I’ve wanted.

The next morning, when I wake up, Gavin is still fast asleep. His eyelashes long, making him look so peaceful. I softly run my finger across his perfect lips. Oh, and he has the sexiest lips I’ve ever seen. I can’t help it; leaning into him, I kiss him softly. I lick my lips gently, before kissing him. The warmth of his steady breathing tickles my lips, pressing mine against his. I gingerly kiss him, caressing my fingers along his cheekbone. The taste of his lips so sweet, I let out a soft moan, which stirs him a bit. His hand, as if on instinct, knows to reach out to me. His soft hand lands on my hip, pulling me closer. His eyes flutter open, looking at me, I can’t help but smile, it’s him to speak first though.

“Good morning, Sweetness, bucket-worthy already, I see.”

I blush, biting at my lower lip for a moment, “And good morning to you, my heart’s content.”

The love I have for him seems to grow tenfold each day, I almost feel like a wee teenage girl. That’s how he makes me feel. My heart skips a beat each time he looks at me. My pulse races when he is near. My mind thunders with thoughts of him always. I love this man. He is so mine.

Rolling on top of me, he kisses my lips again. This time, it’s full of passion and need. It’s something we both so crave of each other. We know that his mate will be here soon to help, but the desire for each other is too great. Within moments he is inside me, moving his skilful hips inside me. My moans fill the room, pushing deeper inside me, making my moans rise louder. He leans down, telling me he loves me. I whimper out my love for him.

Gavin’s rhythmic swaying motions bring me to a higher level of need. He’s working deep inside me, increasing the tempo with each thrust. I pull him closer to me, feeling his breath on my neck, kissing on it lightly. I’m so near, I want to feel him fill me as I come around him. Our bucking and arching and colliding are in perfect rhythm with one another. I cling to him tightly, my sweet release exploding hard. I let out a long cry, gasping out his name as he does the same. I can feel the hard force of his orgasm, filling my pussy.

We gasp hard, catching air into our lungs. He stays on top of me, showering me in soft, light kisses for the longest moment. We stay in bed, wrapped in each other’s arms, not wanting to move. It’s not until Gavin’s phone goes off, it’s his mate, he’ll be here in ten minutes.

This is really happening. I’m so excited, I feel as though I could jump out of my own skin in such excitement.

***

Morning sex. Always a good thing with Nicole. No, scratch that, it’s always a phenomenal thing. Almost as soon as we’re done making sweet love, Mould decides to message me. I’d almost forgotten about that, what with Nicole practically living here already.

Hastily we get dressed, not even having time for a shower, so we still smell of sexy morning sex. It is a nice odour, and Mould is pretty jealous of it.

“So, tell me again how you two met?” He asks.

“Heh, I fucked her in a park and then we fucked at mine, then hers and then I asked her to move in and then we made love. Oh, and did I mention we have loads o' sex?” I tease Mould.

“Y’all be crazy!” He laughs, “Is this the place?” He asks, pulling up to Nicole’s flat.

“This is the one. I kind of miss this place, fond memories here,” she smiles, looking at me.

“So, just this lot, then? You sure?” I ask.

“Yeah, I have a friend who needs a place, so she’s going to need some stuff. I’ve got the important stuff, anyway.”

We all make our way back to my flat, help Nicole get settled in, have a cup of tea and I pay Mould a little money. He tries to be polite and refuse, but I make him take it. He did a good job after all, he deserves payment. Once settled, I notice a box marked ‘toys,’ and a wicked grin spreads across my face. As if guided by some unseen force, I go to the box and open it up. To my delight, it is exactly what I thought it was.

I’m going to put this stuff to good use. I sneak up on Nicole, who is bent over, raking through a box marked ‘crap.’ I hitch up her skirt and draw her panties down, teasing her with the vibrator that she first fucked me with.

“Remember this?” I grin.

“Bloody hell, Gavin!” Nicole giggles and chases me around the flat, trying to wrestle it off me.

I head to the bathroom and put my back against the door, keeping Nicole out and me in. I can’t help but give in after a while though, and she comes bursting through the door, landing upon me and we fall into another giggle fit.

An evil grin comes across Nicole’s face, much like the one she had on that day she buggered me with that vibrator, and she undresses me, then herself. She turns on the shower and pulls me in to it, grabbing the vibrator.

***

The hot water pouring over us, I kiss him deeply. I love the taste of his sweet lips on mine. He makes me dizzy with pleasure, with a simple kiss. I lean him against the wall, kissing down his chest, until I’m down on my knees. The water making it nearly impossible to look up at him, but I know what he wants.

I take the vibrator sliding it inside my pussy. I let out a loud moan, feeling it pushing deeper inside me. I make sure it’s fit snug inside me, I turn it on. My moans grow again, teasing close against Gavin’s cock. He’s already rock hard, he reaches down caressing my face lightly. His simple touch makes me ache; I lean forward, taking his cock into my mouth. I slowly begin to suck on him. The vibrations of my toy are singing deeply inside me on the highest setting.

It doesn’t take me long before I’m in such a need to want to suck on him harder. I do, I begin sucking him into the back of my throat. My tongue swirling around him, coiling like a snake would. He moves his hips in time with me, allowing me to take him deeper. His hands are on my head, guiding me, slowly fucking me. My mouth moves on him, feeling him grow thicker. I love the way he tastes in my mouth. The water so hot pouring down over me, forcing me to keep my eyes closed.

Moaning softly for him as the toy inside me teases me further, I shiver, even in the heat of the shower. I use one hand to play lightly with my clit, the other with his balls. His hips still thrusting forward, I want to come as I suck on him. I move my fingers faster, making me moan louder for him.

MollyPinnk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPinnk

I can hear him moaning for me, telling me I’m such a good girl. He always knows what words to use to make me melt. I love being his good girl. The intense feeling of having to orgasm rises higher, making me squirm a bit. He knows I’m close, urging me on to come. He tells me, “Come on, Nicole, be my good girl, come for me.”

His words are like magic, as if he puts me under a spell. I come hard, feeling the vibrations, which seem so strong, intensify even more as I come. His cock gets thicker in my throat as he keeps thrusting as I come. I can taste his own pre-cum, but he holds back. My eruption is strong, hard making me high with pleasure. In one swift movement, he pulls me up, and he turns me, the toy falling out in the process. He slams himself fully inside me, making me cry out in desire for him.

One hard thrust after another, he gives me everything he has. He pounds harder with each thrust, gripping my hips tightly. Our moans are both loud, causing it to echo, bouncing off the bathroom walls. I feel his balls slap against me with each thrust, his pelvis slamming against me hard. I know he’s close, wanting to fill me with his seed. I cry out a long whimpering moan, feeling my climax rise at the thought. I want him to fill me as I come around him.

“Fuck! Gavin! Please,” I gasp, moaning between words, “Don’t stop! Fuck!” I shudder out, nearing my impending orgasm.

“Fuck, Nicole,” he groans, in his sexy growly way.

His words and actions are all I need, I sky rocket into my orgasm. I feel my walls tighten hard, gripping him with such need. I lean back into him as he fucks me harder. He begins to spill his seed inside me. It’s hard, wickedly hard. He comes so deep inside me, filling me with all he has. We moan out together, craving each other. Gavin’s touch becomes gentler as we come down from our high. I stand, leaning against his chest, the water pouring over us.

Washing each other, we finish, climbing out of the shower, we can’t stop kissing each other. I can’t help but smile, feeling like a school girl.

“I love you, Gavin,” I coo softly, feeling slightly love drunk. We’re in bed, cuddled into each other.

“I love you too, Sweetness,” his fingers caressing my stomach, with his head on my chest. I run my fingers through his hair, stroking him lightly.

***

Snuggled in bed, we kiss and caress each other. Before, it was all sex, sex, sex, but now... Now we are moving closer to making love. Even in our hard and fast way, there is slowness, carefulness about it. As if we just want to please each other.

We fall into a light sleep, our touches still caressing each other as we relax. When we wake up, it’s early evening.

“Nicole, I can’t be arsed cooking, wanna get some takeout?”

“That works for me, babe.”

I lazily grab the phone and order some pizza. It doesn’t take long to arrive and we chomp on it, giggling and stealing coy glances, even though we don’t have to, it’s a fun thing to do.

I belch and ask Nicole if she fancies a walk.

“Why not, it’s a nice evening,” she agrees.

We walk and head to the park where we first met. Somehow we just seem to be drawn back to it. We see the place where I first made her come, and she gave me an amazing blowjob, and we giggle, falling to the ground in another of our epic giggle fits.

“Nicole, I love you,” I say through giggles.

“I love you too.”

Our words, giggles and deep looks into each other’s eyes seem to set something off in us. Kissing in the very same spot we first did filthy things to each other; we smile and hold each other close, discarding clothing, not even caring if we are caught.

We move slowly and kiss each other, our hands roaming all over each other’s bodies, moaning loudly under the warm evening sun. My lips are on her neck, making her moan even more, Nicole reaches down and grabs my cock, jerking a little.

My fingers make their way down her body, touching lightly and tweaking her nipples; my other hand moving down to her pussy, rubbing her clit, as she pulls my cock closer to her, our bodies meeting and locking together. Now inside her, I thrust slowly, teasing her with my whole length.

I sigh and look deep into her eyes, my fucking getting a little faster, needier. Her hands land upon my backside, and I moan, knowing that those soft squeezes could easily turn into nails being dug in, my eyes almost begging for it. I rawr at her and her pussy tightens. I love how I can still do that, no matter how many times we have sex; it always makes her pussy do the most wonderful convulsions.

“Oh fucking hell, Gavin,” she moans and digs her nails in.

A leaf from the nearby tree falls upon us and, we giggle, suddenly realising we are making love outside. I slowly pull out of Nicole and direct her to the tree, pushing her against it. My cock back inside her, she wraps one arm around my neck and the other around the tree, so she can thrust back at me. Her legs are wrapped around me and I can’t help feeling high from the combination of public sex, Nicole’s damned sexiness.

***

The thickness of his cock pulsing hard inside me, I can feel myself squeezing tightly around him. The sun is setting, making the park glow with a perfect pink light. The day has been beautiful, the evening all the better. This tree, this park, this place, this is ours. It might not be official, but no one can take this from us.

I let out a soft whimper, feeling him thrust slowly inside me. He is working every last inch of himself inside me, owning me with all he has. I can feel Gavin embed himself deep inside me, grinding with a slight roll of his hips. The way only he has ever done for me. He grinds his molten member into me, guiding himself slowly, inch by inch inside me. Joining his body to mine, giving us a connection only we share.

Shivering in delight, I let out a gasping moan, feeling him move deeper with a quicker need now. He leans in, his hot breath against my neck, causing perspiration to gather at the nape of my neck; he lets out a low growl. My pussy tightens around him, convulsing hard. I let out a giggling moan. Fucking hell! The things he does to me. I crave him.

I can’t help it now, I move myself the best I can to meet his pace.

“Fuck me, Gavin, give me all you have, please,” I beg him, needing him.

“You know I will, I love you.”

With the words barely out of his mouth, he gives into me. He begins to pound harder, biting at my neck. He growls again, throwing me through a loop. I feel the delight of the tailspin going out of control. I cry out, coming hard. The hot eruption begins to spill; I soak his cock with my juices. I moan louder, not caring. The sounds of the evening seem to still, as if listening to the two of us making love.

It’s all I can do not to lose my mind; I lean in and kiss him. I need his lips on mine. Have I ever mentioned how damn sexy his lips are? Well, let me tell you. They are the sexiest pair of lips I’ve ever had the honour of kissing. He senses my need, kissing me rough, deep, controlling. It’s just how I like it. As our lips meet, the cool sensation of his tongue meeting mine makes me moan, making him groan. His whole body goes rigid for a long moment, before I feel him begin to fill me with his seed. He comes hard, filling me deep. I grind my hips, moaning through our kiss. My fingers now in his hair, holding him close to me. I suck deeply on his tongue, writhing with ecstasy.

Our hearts slamming, he leans against me. I can feel him softening for me, caressing each other still. When I know we’re done, we make ourselves decent, and with hand in hand we walk back to our flat. I love the sound of that, ‘our’ flat. It fits, it’s as though it has always been meant to be. I never thought things would ever turn out this way, but god damn, I’m glad it has.

Back in the flat, we grab our cold pizza and a few beers and curl up on the sofa. We pop in one of Gavin’s favourites, Buffy. It amazes me how into this program he is. Everything with him is so natural, so right. We fit like peanut butter and jelly or crackers and cheese. We just fit. I love this man.

“I love you, Gavin,” I whisper, caressing my fingers over his chest.

He looks down at me, with his beautiful blue eyes, a loop sided smile, and a soft blush, “I love you too, Nicole.” He kisses my forehead, to my nose, working to my lips.

What a perfect kiss…

***

A perfect kiss, slow, passionate, loving. This is what I love about Nicole. I break our kiss and cuddle her close. I know, in this instant, that I just want to spend the rest of my life with her. I can’t imagine anything more perfect, and a smile comes across my face.

“Nicole,” I look deeply into her eyes and prop myself up. “You know that tree? You know, ‘our’ tree?” I ask.

“Like I could forget. What about it?”

“Yeah. I think it would be cool to get married under that.”

This is a Poppet and GingerKitty collaboration. It’s a story that is written from both the male and female views. Written and Performed by Poppet and GingerKitty For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments