Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Lita - The Massage (Part 1)

"How this hauting affair got started"

20
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is my very first story, inspired by an unexpected summer affair I had a few years ago, and from which I keep burning hot memories."

My life was not going the way it was supposed to. Life as a married man with kids was tougher than expected. While my wife and I were both doing what we thought was right, we couldn't agree on a lot of topics regarding education. Constant fighting ensued, our sex life had become anecdotal, and while we still cared for each other, a change was required to attempt for the sake of our children. We therefore decided to separate for a predetermined period of time, and agreed on three months. I took a small furnished apartment not too far from home so I could come and say hi every once in a while. The condition behind this was to remain faithful to each other during that time. At least, that was the intent.

The first couple of weeks went by relatively well, but the regular dates with my right hand were becoming less and less satisfying with each passing day. With porn just not doing it for me, I was missing the contact of a woman's body.

Back then, with Craigslist being a free for all, I initially thought about getting a massage, but I soon found out that all erotic offers by women out there were essentially professional services, which was a complete turn off for me as any satisfying encounter has to be with a like-minded partner, not with someone who gets paid to pretend.

So I decided to post an ad, looking to provide or exchange a free relaxing massage. I wrote about my age and stats very truthfully, which were forty-three years old, nice proportionate body, athletic but not muscular, six feet and 185 lbs, with nice strong yet gentle hands. Other than my ages, that description still stands to this day. I also stated that I wanted to travel as I did not want this to happen at my temporary place where my wife could drop by unannounced. Because of that, I thought my chances of finding a like-minded woman who would be willing to host were next to none... and that was ANY woman, never mind an attractive one! But as I pressed the "post" button, I thought to myself, "who knows?".

I waited a couple of days before I checked my inbox, and saw there was a single response. I opened it and it was both minimalist and intriguing. It went something like: "I'm interested to meet for coffee and see if we click," with the only hint about her description being "height and weight proportional". So we exchanged a few emails, still keeping it to a minimum as I did not want to scare her away, but enough to agree on a time and place, which would be walking distance from her apartment. She told me she'd already be there at the coffee shop, and I'd recognize her as the girl with a blue scarf and curly hair reading a book.

When I got there, I was flabbergasted to discover a cute, early thirties, attractive mixed-race woman with a calm demeanour, warm smile and vivacious eyes. I came over to her table and ordered a coffee. We started chatting, almost like old friends despite our age difference and very different backgrounds. I had read a book from the same author she was reading, we briefly talked about the types of movies we liked, I also was transparent about my marital status, and after maybe twenty minutes, she just asked, "Shall we go?".

I quickly grabbed the bill and while I am considered to be a rather handsome man, I could not believe that this was actually happening. In trying to manage my expectations, I thought to myself, "This will just be a nice massage, I'll get to rub her back and shoulder, maybe get a glimpse of her ass and that should make for some good memories to be used to fantasize about on my next date with my right hand".

laurasoto1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurasoto1

As we arrived, we got our jackets and shoes off, and she grabbed my hand to lead me into her bedroom. She told me to get comfortable and asked me to turn around as she did the same herself. I wasn't so sure what she meant, so I took my socks off and waited for her to be ready. When I turned around, I almost fainted. She was lying face down on the bed, wearing nothing but sexy panties - barely more than a g-string - that revealed her perfect silky smooth copper skin, a beautiful back, small waist, the most beautiful and firm ass I'd ever seen, and amazing legs. I immediately thought I was overdressed, but not sure to what extent I could reciprocate. So I took my jeans off but kept my t-shirt and briefs on as I was kind of nervous she might notice my nascent erection.

I grabbed the bottle of massage oil on her bedside table, and got on the bed and knelled beside her. I poured some oil into my hands, rubbed them together to get them really warm, and started to delicately yet firmly massage her shoulders and neck as I sensed a slight shiver from her. For a good fifteen minutes I stayed in the safe zone of her back and shoulders, with slow, penetrating moves while avoiding to touch the side of her breasts or going to her lower backside.

I then gently asked her if she wanted me to do her legs, to which she simply responded with a muffled, "Huh, huh", which sounded more like an invitation than a mere permission. With the same caution I used for her back, I rubbed the less erogenous parts of her legs, intensely but ever so sensually. After another good ten to fifteen minutes, my hands were starting to venture a bit higher up her thighs and somewhat toward the inside. After a while, I could sense her breathing intensifying, and I could also sense the blood rushing into my manhood, starting to provoke a massive erection. And then, as I was once again moving up one of her thigh, I saw an invitation to get a little bit bolder as she ever so slightly opened her legs, just wide enough to let my hands rub her all the way up to where she was getting to get wet.

At that point, rather than rushing toward the spot I was hoping to get to, I decided to drive her crazy with desire. I kept moving up between her thighs, but each time taking a turn to the outside and instead proceeded to caress her perfect ass. While doing this, I positioned myself between her legs, causing them to open wider. By then, she was not only breathing harder, she had started moaning a bit too. This was now a clear green light. I therefore started massaging her ass cheeks more vigorously, while gradually spreading them more and more open. I then pulled my legs back as I lowered my body until my head was just an inch away from her now dripping pussy. I gently slid a thumb under the string of her panties to move it to the side, at which point she was almost shaking with anticipation.

The next thing she felt was my tongue slowly opening her wet puffed lips, all the was up until I reached her rosebud, at which point she let out a loud moan of pleasure and approval.

To be continued in part two...

Published 
Written by JDjames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments