Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Party - Chapter 1

"Jack learns the younger generation has a casual attitude about sex"

75
10 Comments 10
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Based on real events. Names and Locations altered."

There are plenty of pros and cons of social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The biggest pro for those of us over fifty is reconnecting with old classmates from high school and college.

I belong to “groups” for the dorm I lived in one year, my fraternity, and another for those in the Greek (fraternity and sororities) system. While I’m in close contact with about a dozen frat bros and another six girls in the Greek system, I was surprised to get a recent birthday party invitation for a frat bro whom I shared a room with in the fraternity for one semester.

Doug Allen and I, along with two others, all shared a large second-story room in our old 1919 Victorian frat house. The theory was that it was the master bedroom since it was by far the largest room at nearly twenty by twenty feet.

In early December I received a Facebook message from Doug’s wife, Cindy, about his 60th birthday party. It outlined the date, time, and location, and how the restaurant and bar would have specials for those of us with the party, but that it would still be open to the public. Cindy’s note also said she hired a DJ from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am for dancing. She also included two hotel names and website links for us out-of-town guests.

The last time I saw Doug was about eight years ago at the small memorial gathering we had for another frat brother who had passed away, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to reconnect with Doug and hopefully a few other guys. The drawback was that Doug lived in Silicon Valley and I was in Sacramento, so I was going to need to book a hotel room. I went with the hotel that was in the same parking lot as the restaurant and a couple of fast-food places.

The day of the party I made a day of it driving over to Silicon Valley and visiting a frequent location from my youth, Stanford University. Growing up playing water polo I must have gone to Stanford twenty times for Junior Olympic tournaments. It was nice to walk around the campus, especially the giant eucalyptus groves.

I checked into the Marriott hotel at about 4:00 pm and had time to kick back and watch tv for a while before jumping into the shower to get ready for the party. The invitation said it would start at 6:00 pm, which seemed early if it was ending at 1:00 am, so I waited until 7:00 pm before making the short walk across the parking lot to the restaurant.

Upon entering the restaurant, I noticed it was one giant room with a long “L” shaped bar, the kitchen behind the bar, a pool table, an area for dancing, and a small stage where the DJ was set up. There was a table with balloons and a banner reading, “Happy 60th Doug!” At the table, there were pre-printed name tags for the guests, with a small note about how we knew the birthday boy. Mine read, “Jack, frat bro & roomie.”

As I began to mingle, I saw several other fraternity brothers and a few of their wives/girlfriends, and then finally Doug and Cindy. They were with two of his three kids, Lori, 33, and DJ (Doug Junior), 30. I later met the younger daughter, Melissa, 28.

Cindy was a Little Sister in our fraternity, so I had known her just as long as Doug, so I felt comfortable asking her, “Any chance you can introduce me to a few single women?”

Laughing, “Yes, Doug had told me a few years ago you got divorced. Let me think,” she said. After a short pause, “There are a few, maybe two or three, in our age range.” She continued by telling me their names so I could look at their name tags.

After having my first beer I decided it was time to grab a bite to eat so I ordered an entrée at the bar and looked for a spot to sit down while I waited. Doug’s daughter, Lori, noticed and waved at me.

“Jack, you can sit with us,” she said. Lori was with another young girl about her age. “I want to hear some stories about my dad in college.”

After I sat down the other girl introduced herself, “Hi, I’m Marci,” she said extending her hand.

“Marci?” I said. “I bet your full name is Maricela.”

Smiling, she said, “Yes, it is. How did you know?”

“I know a lot of Latinas,” I said. “A pretty name for a pretty young lady.”

“Oh, you’re smooth,” joked Marci.

They told me they had just ordered dinner too, so we chatted away before, during, and after eating our meals. Lori quizzed me about her Dad’s fraternity days, and I learned that the two young ladies had been best friends since first grade. They lived around the corner from each other and even went to college together at UCLA a decade earlier.

Lori was like a “mini-me” of her mother Cindy. Average height, dirty blonde bleached hair, blue eyes, with average looks. Her bestie Marci was another story. She was taller at five-ten, a sexy curvy size ten-twelve, with average 36D breasts, long black hair, and dark brown eyes. Marci was extremely pretty all dolled up like a Kardashian, with long nails, fake lashes, great brows, and perfect makeup. She was “curvylicious.”

After our meal, I excused myself to go talk with a few of my college buddies, while also trying to find the fifty-plus single women Cindy mentioned. I did meet one woman, Debbie, but she was not my type at all, telling me that “I don’t drink,” as I held my double Old Fashioned.

As the DJ started at 9:00 pm I questioned if I should just call it a night and head back to the hotel, but I decided to stay for at least another hour. As I drifted through the crowd of onlookers, I ran into Lori who was now with her boyfriend of eight months, Chase. She said they were headed to the dance floor.

“Why don’t you go ask Marci to dance?” Lori suggested.

I rolled my eyes, “I’m old enough to be her father,” I said.

“Who cares? Have some fun tonight old man!” she said in a sarcastic tone. She pointed towards the far end of the bar and told me, “She’s down there with my brother.”

As I approached the two, DJ nudged Marci. She turned and instantly smiled when she saw me. “Hey, Jack!”

“Marci, would you like to dance with this old geezer,” I joked.

“I’d like that, but don’t have a heart attack when you see my moves,” she fired back. “DJ, get ready to call the paramedics.”

The tall curvy Latina and I mixed it up well on the dance floor for the first three songs with no issues. Then came an old slow song from the late 70s, “Beth,” from KISS. I looked at her and asked, “Slow dance?”

“Sure,” she said with a smile.

As we started to slow dance, I was replaying our dinner conversations in my head. “Was she flirting with me?” I thought. “We do have some chemistry,” I continued. “Am I making this up?

I started slow, with a few innocent whisper questions as I held her waist. “So, a pretty young woman like yourself must have a boyfriend, right?” I asked.

“No. I’ve been single for almost two years. Dating in Silicon Valley is difficult. The tech guys are such nerds,” she said.

“Really?” I questioned. “But you are so attractive. If I were half my age, I’d want to date you.”

“Aww, thanks Jack,” Marci said. “But what about the fifty-nine-year-old Jack? Would he date me?”

My eyes widened and I pulled my neck back a few inches to get a better look at her. I’m sure the expression on my face showed my confusion. I let her statement bounce around in my brain.

“What do you mean?” I said playing dumb.

Marci smiled, “Would you date me?”

We came to a complete stop on the dance floor as we were having this whispering conversation. I’m sure some people noticed, but we did not care.

“Well, it would be unpopular, but yes, I would date you,” I told her. “We seem to get along well, you’re educated, fun, and very attractive.”

“Aww, thanks Jack,” she said once again. “You’re not bad looking yourself for an older gentleman. You’ve kept in shape. Most sixty-year-olds have a soft Dad-bod.”

Marci was correct, I was in good shape. I admit that I had yo-yoed with my weight over the years, especially when my kids were growing up. Time was precious so we ate a lot of easy-to-make unhealthy meals or fast food when the kids had sports and activities.

When I sensed my marriage was over seven years ago, I started to eat better and walk twice a day. After dropping twenty pounds I joined a gym and started a weight routine along with cardio. Over sixteen months I dropped fifty pounds by the time I moved out when we started our divorce paperwork. I was now two-hundred-twenty-five pounds, six-two, and I was wearing pants only two inches bigger than I did when I graduated college. My blue eyes still sparkled, but my sandy blonde hair did have the widow’s peak. I’d like to think I still turned the heads of women my age.

“Well, if I’m being totally honest Marci, you have the curves this man desires,” I admitted.

Right then the KISS song ended, and we caught ourselves. I asked her, “Would you like to go talk outside where it’s a bit more private?”

“Or we could go back to your hotel room,” she said with a smile.

Stunned, I asked, “Really?”

Stopping near the bar, Marci looked at me, smiled, and whispered in my ear, “I like you, you like me, let’s go have some fun.”

“I’d love to spend the night with you Marci, but I’m a bit concerned about the appearance of us leaving the party together. And what are you going to tell Lori?” I asked.

Marci laughed, “I already told Lori I wanted to sleep with you. She’ll figure it out. Actually, I better text her when we get to your room, so she doesn’t freak out.”

MiaOconnor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaOconnor

I made an Irish exit from the party and ten minutes later Marci was knocking on my hotel room door. As I opened the door, I saw she had a small duffle bag with her. “What’s that?”

“My stuff for the morning. Lori and I have a room on the third floor, so I grabbed my bag,” she said. Pausing, “I thought I was spending the whole night.”

“Oh, yes, you can. Of course,” I stumbled. “In all honesty, I did not know what to expect. Yes, you’re welcome to spend the entire night with me, but I wasn’t sure if you were planning on going back to the party in an hour.”

“I’m not here for a quickie,” she said. “I like older men because you’re usually better lovers. I want two or three hours of sexual pleasure.”

I took Marci in his arms and finally kissed her. Their lips soon parted, and their tongues softly probed each other’s mouths. I slid my hands down her back to her bootylicious ass and softly caressed her bottom causing her to softly moan in my mouth.

I guided her toward the couch in my suite and I pinned her down on the bottom cushions, making out with her like a high school kid. After close to ten minutes of slow sensual kissing Marci pushed me off.

“Holy shit, you’re a great kisser. My pussy is so wet. I can’t wait for you to lick my kitty,” she said as she started to take off her shirt.

“Let me do that,” I said with a devilish grin. Marci was wearing a turquoise V-neck t-shirt, form-fitting on-trend ripped black jeans, and turquoise high heels. She had several silver necklaces around her neck, silver bangles on one wrist, and a bracelet on the other with a beautiful quarter-size piece of polished turquoise. Everything looked great on her Latina mocha soft skin.

We were now standing and unbuttoning each other’s pants and, in a rush, to get naked. When we were finally nude, we sat back down on the couch and resumed kissing. Her hand was fondling my semi-erect cock and said, “You have a nice-looking dick, Jack. I love your big mushroom head.”

Marci slid down off the couch and was in between my legs as she stroked my now rock-hard cock. I was glad I had manscaped that morning, as I was shaved clean below the waist. She took notice and slowly licked my balls as she continued to slowly jack me off.

“Jack, I love how you’re shaved clean,” she said. “Do you get waxed too?”

I chuckled, “I do get waxed occasionally. About every four months I get a “Manzilian.”

“Oh, so you’re into ass play too?” she giggled.

I looked this beauty straight in the eyes, “I am. I love to be rimmed. And I love a good prostate massage. Are you familiar with PMs?” I asked.

“Yes, I know what a prostate massage is, I’m not sixteen,” she said. “The better question is, do you enjoy giving rim jobs and eating ass?”

We both had devilish grins on our faces. “I do. And I’m told I’m really good at giving oral. But I’ll let you be the judge of that,” I whispered.

Marci had waited long enough, she licked my shaft and slurped in my mushroom crown. She slowly went up and down on my manhood several times eliciting a soft moan from me.

Over the next ten minutes, she gave me one of the most sensual blowjobs of my life. I finally had to tell her to stop, or I was going to bust my nut. The truth was I was worried that it would talk too long to get hard again to have sex with the young Latina goddess.

I stood up, telling Marci, “That was fantastic,” as I held out my hand. We moved over to the bed, and she laid down and instinctively spread her legs wide. Moving between her legs I noticed that she had no pubic hair either.

“Looks like someone else shaved today,” I teased.

Giggling, “No, Lori and I waxed each other last night. We do it between salon appointments.”

“You have such a nice-looking pussy,” I said. Marci’s kitty had a light brown color of course, and her hips were of average size. I positioned myself and started kissing the insides of her thighs. Up and down, left leg then the right, back and forth. Each time I went a bit higher getting closer and closer to her lady bits.

I noticed she had lightly placed her hands on my head and into my blonde hair. As I began kissing her mound, she slightly moaned. Marci’s scent filled my nose, and I couldn’t wait until tasted her.

We spent the next forty-five minutes giving each other oral, with Marci having two orgasms. I love getting a woman off orally and was very turned on. I was rock hard and wanted to fuck the thirty-three-year-old. With her on her back I went straight into missionary.

I rubbed my crown up and down her slit feeling her warm wet kitty causing Marci to sigh lightly. As I thrust my cock deep into her pussy she then grunted, “UGH!”

“I need a good fucking, Jack. I haven’t had dick in about six months,” she told me.

As I kneeled on my knees and slowly went in and out, I whispered, “Six months? Then let’s go slow so you can enjoy every second.”

Probably five minutes in I suggested we alter our position and suggested she roll onto her side and raise her leg, and I’d take her from a spooning position. “I love that position. Go really deep with that big cock of yours,” she said in a husky raspy voice.

With my left arm under her upper torso and my hand cupping her breast, I used my right hand to guide my dick into her love box. Once I was in I motioned her to rest her leg over mine. I continued with nice, long, slow thrusts.

After a few minutes, Marci told me, “I’m going to cum soon. Don’t stop. Fuck me through my orgasm.”

She was moaning and telling me how good my manhood felt in her pussy. I soon felt the walls of her vagina spasm and clamp down on my cock as continued to fuck her.

“Jack! Jack! I’m cumming!” she exclaimed. “Don’t stop!”

If anything, I sped up. I was soon fucking her hard and fast. I knew within thirty seconds I was going to blow my load. “I’m going to cum. Should I pull out?” I asked.

“No, I’m on the pill. Cum in my pussy,” she panted.

With a few more thrusts I released a Neanderthal yell, “YES! AGGGHHHHH!” as I filled her pink pleasure palace with my spunk. After a few seconds of no movement, I slowly made short thrusting gyrations.

“Oh, that was so much fun!” Marci said.

As I kissed her neck and caressed her breast, I opened up to her. “That was fun and hot. It must be your age, but I’m so turned on and super horny.”

She laughed, “You know you’re still hard and fucking me, right?”

I stopped the gyrations. “Oh, sorry.”

“No worries, but I can feel your cum leaking out,” she said.

“Well, at least we don’t have to wash the sheets,” I joked. “Roll over onto your stomach.”

As Marci lay on her stomach, I spread her legs wide and moved so my face was near her lovely phat ass. With both hands, I spread her cheeks getting my first good look at her rosebud. This gave me an idea.

“I’ll clean you up,” I told her. I leaned in and started to lick our cum mixture from her pussy.

“Oh, you fucking freak,” Marci giggled. “Give me some of your jizz.”

I licked up a bit more and moved up and we kissed, our tongues intertwining and sharing the cum. I moved back down to her kitty to finish the cleanup.

I sucked up the cream pie from her pussy and went to eat her ass, spreading my seed all over her starfish. My tongue rimmed her several times before probing into her tight bunghole.

“Oh shit, that feels so good Jack!” she said loudly. She began twitching as I went turbo, eating her ass with licking, sucking, and probing. “Oh, yes!”

After twenty seconds I came up for air, “I never thought I’d do that,” I said laughing.

“Eating ass?” she quizzed.

“No, I love that. But spreading cum on your asshole,” I said.

“Next time I’ll prep with my butt plug and you can fuck my ass,” she said.

“Next time?” I said.

The unlikely couple cuddled in the bed and talked about their new “situationship.” Both agreed that they liked each other and had fun getting naked. Marci was blunt, telling him, “Look, it’s not like we’re going to get married, but I have enjoyed hanging out with you. We get along really well. I’d be up for seeing you again sometime soon.”

I smiled at the young woman. “That sounds great. I’d like to see you again too. You’re fun, and you make me feel young.”

**

I woke up and noticed he was freezing. Then I remembered he was in bed with a woman. A young woman. Marci. I looked to my left and saw that she had all the sheets and covers. As I tried to gently take some of the blankets and cover myself, she stirred.

“Good morning, Jack,” Marci said.

“Yes, good morning,” I returned.

I pulled the covers over myself and moved next to Marci in the big spoon position. I kissed her neck several times.

“Stop,” she said playfully.

“Sorry. It’s just been so long since I’ve snuggled a woman in the morning,” I told her. “Especially a hot sexy thirty-something woman.”

“Thanks,” she said. “Hey, what time is it?”

I moved around to look at the hotel room clock. “It’s 7:48 am.”

“OK. I better get going. Lori and I have brunch plans at 11:00 am with her siblings,” she told me.

“And I need to get back to Sacramento ASAP. I’m meeting friends at a brewery for a late lunch,” I told her.

After we both threw on some clothes, I kissed her passionately. “I had a lot of fun last night. The dancing, getting to know you, and, uh, getting naked was very fun,” I said chuckling.

“Yes, that was very fun,” she said with a grin.

We traded phone numbers, kissed again, and as I opened the door for her, I told her, “I know we’ll see each other again real soon.”

The End Ch. 1

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments