Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Valentine Gala - Final

"Love and honor prevail in the wake of anger."

80
17 Comments 17
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"The Final part. Read, Share, and ENJOY. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Maxx and Rachel"

I stepped off the plane and saw the limo beside the hanger. Thomas and Susanne joined me, and we walked toward the limo. Josh got out and opened the back door. Edward stepped out, looking very confused, but he managed to smile.

I ran to Edward, leaped in his arms, and kissed him hard. I held our kiss as his arms wrapped around me, and he pulled me tight. I was sure he had no idea what was going on.

I broke the kiss when Thomas spoke, “I think you two need a room. We happen to have one on the plane. But now, let’s go into the hangar lounge and get some coffee while they maintain and refuel the plane. Then we will be off.”

Edward looked at me, confused. “I thought you were on a date with Thomas for two days. Why are you here?”

I gripped his arm and squeezed him as we entered the hangar lounge. “We will talk after coffee. I am so sleepy.”

The Keurig got a workout as we all made coffee. Stacy came in and made us some snacks of Biscotti cookies and fruit. Once we were settled, Susanne said, “Please come with me.”

Edward looked at me, then Susanne, wondering what was going on. We followed her into a private office.

“You guys need to get reacquainted before we leave, so I’ll get you when we are ready to go. You have about forty-five minutes, more if you need it.” She smiled and closed the door.

I pulled Edward to me and kissed him hard. I looked into his eyes. They were full of confusion, not understanding what was happening.

We sat on the sofa, and I leaned against Edward's chest. I feel safe now. My husband was here holding me. My anger was gone, and my heart was full of love for my husband and respect for Thomas.

“LeeAnne, what the hell is going on?”    

“Edward, we are here because I could not go through the two-day date with Thomas, at least not with just Thomas and me. It was way too dangerous. He was way too attractive, and his magnetism was powerful. I would have destroyed us if I had gone through with the full two nights with him.”

I looked at Edward; he was listening, and I could see a suspicious look in his eyes. I was not sure he understood.

“LeeAnne, did anything happen? What changed your mind?” Edward needed answers.

“Edward, you are not going to like this, but I will be 100% honest with you. Once the Gala was over. Thomas and I were in the limo on the way out to the airport when we talked with you, telling you what I was doing. Well, after we hung up, I was overwhelmed by Thomas’ animal magnetism, and I sucked his cock, and he finger fucked me. He came hard, and I swallowed all his cum. Then I came all over his hand. It was incredible. I was a wanton woman and wanted to fuck him so bad, but we arrived at the airport, and it ended, Thank God.

We boarded the plane and took off, we were tired, and I was very horny. I wanted to get Thomas in bed, fuck him and join the Mile High Club.

Susanne had bought me some clothes and a babydoll nightie for tonight. We moved to the plane's bedroom, and I changed, looking sexy for Thomas. I crawled into bed with Thomas and thought he would be all over me. I was so turned on and wet he could have had me in a few seconds, but Thomas wanted to talk, not fuck.

Thomas explained that he would not have bought me if he had known that I was married. He said he did not want to break up our relationship. Then, he explained that he would not have any hardcore sex with me. What had happened in the limo before was because we were both so keyed up in all the excitement, and it could not have been avoided.”

I watched Edward's face sag into sadness, hearing my confession. But I looked down at his lap and saw his cock was bulging in his shorts. I reached over and placed my hand on his bulge, lightly rubbing it.

Edward moaned, “Oh God, you really sucked his cock?”

I slid to my knees and looked up at him. “Yes, I did it just like this.”

I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his shorts, and pulled out his hard seven-plus-inch cock. It was growing harder by the second and beginning to bubble out precum. I gripped him at the base above his balls and squeezed him. His legs began to tremble. I looked up into his eyes as my tongue slithered around his cockhead. Edward hissed, sucking air between his teeth.

I smiled, then plunged my mouth down on Edward's cock, taking every inch of him in my mouth back to my throat. I had already had a big cock in my throat tonight, so a second one felt wonderful.

I began to stroke him and bob up and down faster and faster. I know what Edward likes, so I made this special for him. My tongue slipped out when I buried him in my throat, lathing his balls.

“Oh, Fuck LeeAnne, you’re killing me. Did you do this to Thomas?”

“No, baby, I only do that for you. But I did love his taste; it was not as sweet as you, but still, he was different. His fingers made me cum hard just as I squeezed his balls, and he exploded in my mouth. I know you can cum for me now, can’t you, baby. I love you so much, give me your cum.”

I sucked on his cockhead and stroked his shaft faster. Suddenly Edward's legs stiffened, and his ass lurched off the sofa. He groaned, “Jesus Christ, Cumming so fucking hard!”  

I pulled off him taking his next several cum shots across my face, painting an erotic picture of lust and fulfillment.

I looked up at Edward, my eyes full of tears. “Please forgive me for treating you so badly. You did not deserve any of that. I was being an ungrateful bitch and took it all out on you. Thank God Thomas is an honorable man.”

Julieta_Vani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Julieta_Vani

Edward pulled me up and, for the first time, licked his cum off my face, cleaning me up, then kissed me hard, sliding his cum covered tongue into my mouth. God, I loved this man. It seems as though a new page was turning in our sexual lives.

I snuggled against him, and he held me tight. “What did you mean, Thomas is an honorable man?”

“Well, when I crawled in bed with Thomas in the little babydoll, he refused to fuck me and offered me three options for our date. He was worried about you and me after the date and what impact it had on our marriage would be after he and I had been fucking for two days. So, he gave me three options for our date. One… we continued to Jamaica and had a nice two days together. We could run naked, kiss, and maybe be a little touchy-feely, but we will not have any hardcore sex. Two…  we would turn around and fly home, and then Thomas and I would go out tonight as originally planned. Or three… we turn around, fly back to pick you up, and the four of us go to Jamaica for four days. Susanne and Thomas will couple up, and you and I can heal the wounds I created."

“Thomas did that?” Edward asked in disbelief.

“Yes, and that is when I called you.” You know what happened then.

“But Edward, I have one more confession. On the flight back, Thomas and I had one more fling. I sucked his cock again. Thomas ate and fingered my pussy, and I rode his cock doing that thing you like, sliding up and down his cock, with my wet pussy riding on his cock shaft until we both exploded. But we didn’t fuck.

Edward, I know that was wrong, but I owed it to him. It was our last time together, and he had bought me for $100,000.

I know I am a terrible wife, and you should throw me out, but I had to do it. I just had to do it for him, as wrong as it was. That is all over now, and you have a choice. You can throw me away and divorce me. If you do, I will go to Jamaica with Thomas and Susanne, and when I get back, you can have me served. Or you can forgive me, and we can all go to Jamaica for four days and make love the whole time, healing our wounds and coming back more in love than ever. Or we can go home now and go through the rest of our lives together.”

I moved away from Edward, sensing he may not want to touch me. I looked at him. He stood, pulled his shorts up, and walked around, thinking.

He scared me. I thought I might not fare well when he was this deep in thought.

“LeeAnne, I love you and pushed you into this mess. I gave you permission to go with Thomas and to fuck, suck or do anything you wanted with him, and you are now here, not in Jamaica. You are here to pick me up and take me to Jamaica to heal us. How can I be angry about that? Yes, my love, let's go to Jamaica with Thomas.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I sat thinking about what had just happened, I realized how bizarre it was. It was nearly 5:00 am. LeeAnne and Thomas were here, not in Jamaica. Why, I didn’t get it at first.

I had just had an incredible blow job from LeeAnne.

Then I heard her story of sucking off Thomas twice. We were all about to board a magnificent jet to fly to Jamaica for four days. Boy, what a turn of events.

We walked out arm in arm to the others all waiting for us. I walked to Thomas and looked him in the eye. “Thank you for being a good man.” I turned away, not expecting any words; they were not necessary.

LeeAnn piped up, “What are we waiting for? Let’s go to Jamaica!”

Everyone cheered, and we all went out to the plane. As we boarded, I was introduced to all the staff, Melody, and Stacy, to incredibly beautiful ladies.

LeeAnn took me on a tour, showing me the galley and the flight deck where I met the pilots. Then she took me to the back of the plane to the bed and bathroom.  The bed was made and looked unused, but I knew better.

As we looked at the incredible bedroom, LeeAnn pulled me to her and kissed me, whispering, “Edward, I am going to fuck you so good today. We are going to join the Mile High Club.”

I smiled and kissed her back.

Just then, Melody came to the door. “OK, you two take a seat so we can take off.”

We walked out laughing and took our seats. In just a few minutes, we were airborne and at 50,000 feet in no time.

It was just after 6:00 am, and we had four hours of flight time. The lights were turned down, and all the window shades were lowered. It was dark. We were going to sleep.

Thomas came to me, “Edward, take LeeAnn in the bedroom and make love to her, then sleep. She loves you so much, and I know you love her. Go show her just how much.”

The next four hours and four days bound us all together as friends. LeeAnn and I realized how much in love we were and that nothing could ever break us apart.

As the plane landed on the fourth day, I stepped off the plane, giving LeeAnn time to properly thank Thomas for his $100,000 donation and for being an honorable man.

I waited over an hour until they both stepped off the plane. There was a soft kiss from Thomas on my wife’s lips. I felt sure that was not their only kiss in the last hour.

Thomas and Susanne got into one limo and drove off as LeeAnn walked into the hangar to me. She smiled and kissed me, saying nothing. I could smell and taste Thomas on her but never said a word. What happened between them will forever be their secret.

A limo was waiting.    

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments