Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hurricane Ride - Part 1

"When The Universe Offers You A Wild Ride, Take It"

107
25 Comments 25
18.5k Views 18.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Betsy had one hand on his hips and was fucking his asshole with her strap-on. She was a tall big-titted Southern blond. Her friend, Mary Lynn, a brunette and just as well endowed was face down at the restaurant's table before him. Bob was fucking her asshole. Both of her hands were holding the cheeks of her ass open for his thrusts. Betsy had her other hand on his chest, pinching his nipples as she thrust forward and back.

Outside, the rain pounded the tin roof of the Gulf Coast café. Hurricane Andrew howled and moaned as if asking to join in the fun. Even though the room felt cool, all three of them were sweating.

Bob gasped as Betsy slammed herself forward, burying her strap-on deep into his ass. His cock went balls deep in the hot brunette because of that. Mary Lynn's moan was deep and throaty. Bob swore to himself she even moaned with a Southern accent.

The decision to thrust or not to thrust was out of Bob's hands. There was an unpredictability to his stimulations. The tension made the thrusts when they came all the more exciting. Bob wanted to snatch back control from Betsy, but he fought the urge and relaxed. He decided to experience the delight of this strange encounter to its fullest.

"Oh, you handsome Texas stud," Betsy whispered. "Do you have the case files I asked for?"

Bob snapped out of his erotic daydream with a start. Mr. Dulli stood in the doorway of Bob's office. The senior partner had been there for some time. Bob grabbed the needed folder and handed it to Mr. Dulli.

"You know Bob," Mr. Dulli said with a frown. "You haven't been worth a damn since your vacation."

Since my vacation, Bob thought as Mr. Dulli walked away. And what a vacation it had been!

He had been driving home when it had happened. Another driver had run a stop sign and hit his car. The accident was a blur. He could still clearly see the white ceiling of the emergency room in his mind. That and the old nurse, leaning over him.

"You've been in an auto accident," she had said.

In the long hours that followed, Bob had time to think about his life. The doctor examined him from head to toe. All they found were bruises, so they released him the following morning. The other junior lawyer at their firm, Brian Fixx, had picked him up at the hospital to take him home.

"It's a miracle that you survived," Brian said.

Brian had pictures of Bob's wrecked car. They were stopped at a red light waiting for it to change. Bob was not listening, just looking out of the window. That is when he saw the motorcycle shop. Saw the line of big motorcycles parked on the curb. Bob opened the door and got out, right there at the light.

The shop was small and smelled of oil and new rubber. It brought back pleasant memories. Bob had been seventeen and racing motorcycles for the summer. He remembered all the hard work to keep the bikes running. Of having to scrounge cash for parts. Of drinking warm beer around an open fire under the full moon.

And especially Bob remembered the memory of losing his virginity to one of the women riders on the circuit in the back of her team van.

Those small dirt bikes were nothing like the row of Milwaukee Iron before Bob now. One motorcycle, in particular, caught his eye. The Harley Davidson Sportster was the dark blue of a summer night's sky. Bob swung a leg over the seat and grabbed the handlebars. The bike seemed to quiver beneath him, impatient to be on the road. The salesman walked up with a smile, almost as if he knew what Bob was feeling. Maybe he did because when Bob handed him his credit card and said, I'll take it, the salesman just nodded.

"Did that accident knock your brain loose?" Brian shouted twenty minutes later. "Where the fuck are you going?"

"I need a vacation," Bob said as he put the helmet on. "Let Old Man Dulli know I'm taking two weeks off."

Brian's reply was lost in the roar of acceleration.

After a quick stop at his apartment for clothing and his sleeping bag, Bob was headed east out of Houston.

The first day was magnificent. The countryside of Texas and Louisiana slid past in scenic splendor. Bob stopped whenever he felt like seeing the sights. At night he made camp in a convenient stretch of woods. He rode into New Orleans on his second day but did not stay. There were too many tourists for his liking. He headed east.

***

On the third morning, the sky clouded over. Bob should have stopped and checked the weather reports but did not. By afternoon the rain was pouring down.

The long stretch of Florida panhandle highway was empty. The rain was coming down in sheets. Bob was lost, and he had to find shelter. The small roadside café was an answer to his prayers. Bob turned off the highway and drove the motorcycle across the gravel parking lot right up onto the ramp to the cafe's porch. The wood was slippery, and when he stopped, the bike slid. Its front-wheel lightly hit the door, knocking it open. Seeing a chance to get himself and the bike out of the torrential rain, Bob rode on inside.

He pulled a few feet into the café and stopped. Behind him, a heavy gust of wind caught the door, banging it hard and bounced it closed. Bob killed the bike's engine. He put the kickstand down and just sat there. It was a relief to be out of the pounding rain. He felt as if someone had taken baseball bats to his body. It took him several minutes to work up the energy to climb off the bike.

Suddenly he was blinded by bright light.

"Hold it right there, Mister!" There was the unmistakable click-clack of a shotgun. "Real slow now, take that helmet off, and let's get a look at y'all."

Bob carefully undid the helmet. Even with the harsh threat, the words were spoken with a rich Southern accent. The voice was also feminine. Soft, warm, and very feminine.

"Doesn't look dangerous," said another voice, also female. "I'd say handsome, in a drowned sort of way."

There were giggles. Bob put his hand up and tried to see past the light.

"I got lost," he said. "And it's raining."

The light came out of his eyes. In the doorway to some backroom stood two figures. One held an oil lamp and turned it up.

The woman with the shotgun was a tall brunette. Her hair of midnight black hung to her shoulders. She wore cutoff shorts and a white t-shirt, tight across ample breasts. They pushed firm nipples against the thin fabric. The flashlight which had blinded Bob earlier shone down her side, illuminating her long shapely legs.

Holding the oil lamp, the other woman was just as tall, but her golden blond hair was longer. She wore a red terry cloth robe and a mischievous smile. Her figure, though hidden, looked just as lush and full. He figured they were both in their late twenties or early thirties if Bob had to guess.

"Mind if I sit down?" Bob staggered two steps and collapsed in a chair.

"Poor thing's all tuckered out," the blond said and came forward. "Get some towels, Mary Lynn."

The brunette disappeared into the back.

"My name's Betsy." The blonde introduced herself, setting the lamp on a nearby table. "Let's get you out of those wet things."

"It always rains this hard?" he asked.

Betsy giggled, helping him off with his jacket.

"Hurricanes do that, silly."

Mary Lynn returned with an armload of towels. She tossed one to Betsy and set the rest on the table with the lamp. She knelt at his feet and began to remove his boots. Betsy unbuttoned his shirt, then pulled it off. She began to work on his hair with her towel.

Mary Lynn got one boot off, then started on the other. Betsy finished with his hair and was then toweling his neck and shoulders. Bob felt a hand at his belt and looked down.

"Let's get these off y'all." Mary Lynn ordered.

Soon he was sitting in the chair, naked except for a towel thrown across his crotch. It felt good to sit there and let the two women work on him. Betsy was drying his chest from behind, with her arms draped over his shoulders. She smelled of cinnamon, and her breath was warm in his ear. Her nipples were firm, stiff points pressed against his back.

Her nipples!

Bob came out of his relaxing daze with a start. He turned. Betsy had dropped her robe and was standing behind him naked. Her figure was lush and full. Her breasts were large and begged to be fondled.

"You won't want me to get my clothes wet?" she asked, grinning. "Now, would you?"

Bob started to say something when he felt warm fingers wrap around his cock. Then warm fingers were immediately followed by moist lips. Bob turned to find Mary Lynn's head buried in his crotch. He could do nothing except moan. It was all so unreal. Five minutes ago, he was getting the shit kicked out of him by the rain. Now he was sitting there receiving one hell of a blowjob.

Mary Lynn bobbed her head up and down, taking his cock deeper into her mouth with each stroke. Her hands were working overtime too. She massaged his legs and played with his balls as she sucked his cock.

"She's got one talented mouth, doesn't she?" Betsy whispered in Bob's ear. She kissed him on the neck, running her hands across his shoulders. Her big breasts mashed against his back. "She was doing that to me when you interrupted her."

She put her head on his shoulders and watched her friend suck his cock.

"We always have a little party whenever a big storm comes to town," she explained. "Makes me so horny feeling all that rain and wind beating on the walls."

Bob could only moan in answer. It felt as if his brains were being sucked right out of the end of his dick. Mary Lynn was bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. Bob reached down and wound his fingers into her beautiful mane of hair. As his orgasm exploded, he pulled her head firmly into his crotch. With spurt after spurt, he unloaded down her gulping throat.

Mary Lynn pulled her mouth off his cock with a big grin, stroking him with her hand so he would not go soft.

"You've hogged all the fun so far," Betsy said to her friend. "I want a little of that cock now."

She came from behind Bob, then threw a shapely leg over his lap. Grasping his hard cock, she centered it between the lips of her cunt. It was wet and slid down his length easily. With a moan, she began to fuck him. Her breasts were big, firm, and in Bob's face. He pulled her forward and captured one hard nipple with his mouth. He sucked on it and nibbled with his teeth. After a minute, he released it and went for the other one.

Mary Lynn was not sitting this out. Bob felt her tongue licking his balls as Betsy rode his cock. Mary Lynn was licking her friend's ass as well. As erotic as the whole thing was, having come once, Bob felt he could hold out for a while before coming again.

Not so, Betsy. The way she was slamming herself down upon Bob's cock, she meant to come soon. And come she did, with hooping and hollering to do a cheerleader proud. She shook and quivered, mashing her large breasts into Bob's face.

"You've got to try some of this, Mary Lynn," Betsy said once her orgasm was over. "Get up on the table so he can fuck you."

Mary Lynn stood and dropped her shorts on the floor. Then she pulled her t-shirt off. Bob softly swore. Mary Lynn's breasts were bigger than her friends, sticking out firm and round. She lay back on one of the cafe's tables, then lifted her legs.

Betsy climbed off Bob's lap. She wrapped a hand around his still hard cock, then led him to her friend. She took his cock and aimed it at Mary Lynn's cunt, rubbing the head between the moist lips. Once she had the head of his cock firmly planted, Betsy walked around to stand behind him. She took his hips in her hand and shoved him forward, burying him to the root. Mary Lynn's legs came down and settled on his shoulders.

Betsy began to fuck Mary Lynn with his cock. She molded her naked body against his back, let her hands push his hips forward, and then pulled them back. Bob just stood there and let her use him to fuck her friend. It was highly erotic.

Bob, for his part, reached down and played with Mary Lynn's breast. Mary Lynn also had larger nipples than her friend. Bob twisted them between his fingers, making them harder than they already were.

When Betsy shoved him forward and buried his cock deep into the brunette, Mary Lynn came once, then again. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed her orgasms. He took one hand off Mary Lynn's breast and slid it to her crotch. He took her clit between her fingers, twisting it. That made her moan with pleasure. He rubbed it with his thumb and let Betsy guide his strokes. After a couple of minutes, Betsy took her hands off his hips and walked away. She went into the back room.

Free from Betsy and her guidance, Bob started fucking Mary Lynn slow and easy. She was wet from her orgasms but still tight. Having to hold her legs limited what he could do with his hands.

Bob had a sudden thought and pulled his cock out of her. He stepped back and let her legs drop. He grabbed one of Mary Lynn's hands, then pulled her off the table to stand. She was confused until he spun her, then pushed her face down on the table so he could fuck her from behind. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned. Bob grinned back, his hand on his cock.

PeytonFischer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeytonFischer

Betsy walked back in. She had a towel-wrapped bundle and a small bottle.

"She likes it up the ass," Betsy said.

Mary Lynn laughed and nodded. Her hands came back and grasped the cheeks of her ass, pulling them open. Bob could see the little brown rosebud. It looked tight and inviting.

"Yes, please," she said eagerly. "Stick it in there."

Betsy set the towel on the chair Bob had been sitting on earlier. Then she walked up next to Mary Lynn on the table with the bottle. It turned out to be lube. She popped the cap open, turned it upside down, and squirted a long clear stream down onto the crack of Mary Lynn's ass. She slid a couple of fingers between those open cheeks with her free hand.

She spread the oil across Mary Lynn's asshole and then down across her pussy too. After that, Betsy pressed two of her fingers against the entrance to her ass. It swallowed them to the second knuckle without resistance. She stroked them in and out of that hole. She even squirted a little more lube around them. Once she decided that it was ready, Betsy took her fingers out of Mary Lynn's asshole.

Then she reached out and gave Bob's cock a squeeze. She rubbed the excess lube over the head and down the shaft. Betsy even grabbed his balls and gave them a turn. Bob stood there and let her get him ready.

Mary Lynn moaned and wiggled her butt back and forth on the table.

"Come on, put it in..." she paused. "Hey, what's your name?"

Bob laughed. He realized that he had made it through an incredible blowjob and a world-class sitting fuck without introducing himself to either woman.

"Bob," he said. "My name is Bob."

"Pleased to meet you, Bob," Mary Lynn said. "Now, will you please stick that big cock in my ass and fuck me?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, grinning.

He put the head of his cock against her asshole and pushed forward. Mary Lynn's asshole opened right up and let him sink several inches into it with no complaint. He pulled slowly back and then pressed forward. He sunk another inch or so into her ass. He kept slowly fucking her until he had his cock sunk balls deep.

Betsy walked around behind him. She ran a hand across his back and let it trail down to his ass. It was the hand that Betsy had used to lube them both up, and so it felt incredible as it slid against his skin. She gave his ass a quick squeeze and then a light smack. Bob turned his head towards her, and Betsy kissed him. After a few moments of kissing, Betsy moved behind him to where he could not see her. She was doing something with the towel-wrapped bundle she had brought from the back room, but Bob could not tell what.

He kept slowly fucking Mary Lynn, his cock going into her easily. He put his hands on hers and pressed down, holding her ass open for his thrusts. They had each had earlier orgasms, so neither of them was in any hurry for another one.

Bob stood there and enjoyed the tight feel of her asshole. He watched as the elastic ring of flesh clung to the shaft of his cock as he pulled out. Like her asshole did not want him to leave. It was very hot.

Betsy finally finished with whatever she had been doing back there. She came up behind him, letting her hand slide across the back of his shoulders, then down to his ass again. She pressed her body against him. Her other hand came around his hips and played with the hair above his cock. He groaned when one of her fingers slid along the shaft. She kept it there as he fucked Mary Lynn, letting the tip of her finger slide into Mary Lynn's asshole too.

Bob felt the hand on his ass slide into the crack. Then, to his surprise, he felt a slick finger touch his asshole. It teased him, pressing the tip against the tight rosebud. Bob looked over his shoulder at Betsy. She smiled, and he felt that finger press deeper, sliding into his ass. His body tensed for a moment, and his strokes stopped.

Betsy let her finger linger with the tip inside his body. She nibbled on his shoulder and pressed the hard points of her nipples into his back. Mary Lynn did not let him stay motionless long. She started pushing her body back onto his stiff cock herself. Bob stood there and let the two women use him.

After a moment, Betsy started pressing her finger into his ass, in time with Mary Lynn's backward strokes. Each time Mary Lynn's shapely ass would press against Bob's stomach, Betsy would push her finger into his asshole. For Bob, there was a strange feeling of fullness and excitement.

He had never done any anal play with lovers before, so he had nothing to compare to the feeling he was getting from her finger's penetration. He had heard of the male prostate. That rubbing it could increase the sensations you had during sex. Each time Betsy's finger went deep, he could feel the muscles in the base of his cock clench. Her actions felt incredibly good, especially when she added a second finger.

Bob groaned.

Maybe too good because he could feel his next orgasm beginning to develop. Mary Lynn had not stopped fucking herself on his stiff cock. Her asshole was clenching his cock each time she pushed it into herself. And Betsy's fingers were making his whole body quiver. He wanted to hold out, but he might not have a choice in the matter.

Then Betsy slid her fingers out of his ass. That helped. Bob took big breaths to calm himself.

Betsy seemed to have other plans, though.

Something bigger than her fingers touched his ass and slid between the checks. Bob looked over his shoulder.

"Just relax," Betsy told him.

She looked like she was wearing something, perhaps a harness, around her waist. Bob suddenly put two and two together. Given these two sexy women were lovers, that was probably a strap-on pressing against his ass.

Bob started to object. Protest with a typical guy line of "I'm not gay, so I don't..." but stopped mid-thought. While he was not homosexual, he had several friends who were. How they spent their sexual time had never been an issue to Bob. That they let their partners fuck them up their ass was their business.

And on top of that, Bob's cock was deep up Mary Lynn's ass at the moment. It would be hypocritical of him to object to anal sex when he was doing it himself to Betsy's friend.

Betsy was not waiting for his permission, though. Bob groaned as the head of the strap-on pushed itself into him. It entered easily, either from the lube or the way Betsy's fingers had relaxed him. He felt her hand on his cock come off, and then both of her hands grabbed his hips. She held him steady as she pushed forward. He felt several inches of the strap-on penetrate him without pain.

"That's a good boy," Betsy whispered in his ear. "Just let me do all the work."

She pushed his hips forward, which pulled the strap-on out to just the tip, then pulled him back and sunk even more of it into him. Bob groaned again. The earlier feeling when Betsy's fingers had been massaging his prostate returned. Bob's cock got even stiffer inside of Mary Lynn's ass.

Bob let his thumbs slide into the crack of Mary Lynn's ass. He pressed them on either side of her stretched asshole and pushed the flesh against his cock. She moaned and wiggled. It felt good for Bob, but it seemed to be driving Mary Lynn wild. Her hips jerked each time his cock slid out, and the ring of her asshole pressed against his shaft.

He was getting his wild side driven as well. When Betsy's strap-on slid into his ass, the head rubbed against his prostate. That caused sensations to shoot up his body. His eyes fluttered and wanted to close. If he let them, he would miss the exciting view in front of him. He felt Betsy's lips on his neck as she kissed him there.

With both women actively fucking themselves with different parts of his body, Bob could only stand there and let them. Each time he tried to actually fuck Mary Lynn with his cock, it threw her rhythm off. The interruption clearly frustrated her, so Bob stopped.

Betsy though seemed happy to let him move his body. She did though always seem to fuck her strap-on into him at the same time that Mary Lynn pushed back. Bob was getting it from both sides. Not that he was complaining. He just was not used to being the passive one in the mix.

Is this what women feel like when a guy fucks them? he wondered.

Bob thought back to one time in Law School when he had hooked up with a married couple. They were Alumni and older than he by a decade. The wife had invited him back to their place for drinks. She had been flirting with him most of the evening, so Bob figured it would be for more than just drinks. And the husband seemed okay with that. Bob found out how okay he was later when they had all three ended up having sex.

At the end of the night, she was down on all fours. Bob was fucking her pussy, while her husband was fucking her mouth. They pushed into her at the same time. All she could do was kneel there and take it as they fucked her two willing holes. They had used her like a piece of meat there for their pleasure, and she had loved it.

Bob had an idea now of why she had come so hard. Frustration made the desire more powerful.

Betsy pinching his nipple hard brought him back to the moment. He found that he was getting very close to an orgasm. Each time Betsy's strap-on rubbed across his prostrate, his crotch would clench with excitement. His cock throbbed inside of Mary Lynn's ass. Bob gasped as Betsy buried her strap-on deep into his ass. His cock went balls deep in Mary Lynn because of that.

Her loud moan was deep and throaty. Bob swore to himself she even moaned with a Southern accent. The deep penetration was enough to push her over the edge, and she came.

With Bob deep in her friend's ass, Betsy gave Bob several quick deep strokes of her strap-on. The pressure against his prostate from them was enough to push Bob into his own orgasm. He felt a huge stream of cum shot into Mary Lynn's ass. Then he felt a second one just as large. Each time Betsy's strap-on penetrated him, Bob's cock shot cum into Mary Lynn. Bob gave a loud groan and fell slowly forward onto Mary Lynn.

Luckily the table held.

Betsy kept slowly fucking him in the ass, and Bob kept cumming. He filled Mary Lynn's butt with his sperm to the point that some of it started leaking out from around his stiff cock. He must have shot over a dozen times before he stopped.

"Wow," Betsy exclaimed once it was over.

She stood there for a few moments with her strap-on buried in Bob's ass while Bob lay there on top of Mary Lynn with his cock buried in her ass. Mary Lynn, for her part, did not move except to moan as her own string of orgasms finished. Once Betsy had caught her breath, she slowly pulled the strap-on out.

Bob groaned softly as he felt his ass empty. He had never cum that hard before. It took him several moments before he could lift himself off of Mary Lynn and stand. Betsy was there next to him, her hand on his arm helping. They watched as his cock slowly slid out of Mary Lynn's asshole. When the head popped out, a large blob of his sperm came out with it. The sperm dripped down from her open asshole and then onto Mary Lynn's pussy. More cum followed it.

God damned, he thought, that is a lot of cum.

Betsy helped him to a chair. His legs were shaky, and he was exhausted. She smiled at him, then leaned down and kissed him.

"First time?" she asked.

Bob knew what she meant by first. He nodded.

Betsy turned towards Mary Lynn, who still had not moved. He saw the strap-on Betsy had fucked his ass with for the first time and was surprised. It had felt like it had been a foot long and three inches around when it had been in his butt. In reality, it was a modest six and maybe an inch around. Bob had gotten off easy since he was sure the two women had something much larger than Betsy could have used.

Some of his cum had dripped from between Mary Lynn's legs and made a small puddle on the tile floor. Betsy walked over and gave her ass a hard smack.

"Stop making a mess," Betsy said.

Mary Lynn finally moved, slowly raising her head from the table. Her hair looked like she had stepped outside into the hurricane. It was tousled and wild. She looked up at Betsy and grinned.

"I think I'm in love," she murmured.

Betsy laughed.

"You fall in love with everyone who fills your ass with cum," Betsy said, shaking her head.

Both women turned to look at Bob, and he was suddenly worried.

"Ready for round two?" Betsy asked.

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by silenceinthedark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments