Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies, Chapter 3

"Beverly's "education" continues... how much more can she take?"

29
17 Comments 17
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"Beverly, this school and my position as dean affords me opportunities and luxuries that most other deans do not enjoy. This is a private school paid for by the student's tuition and by generous benefactors.

"We do not get State or Federal funding and so are not subject to their stricter laws and guidelines. We do not have the school board breathing down our backs at every turn, or regulators nosing through every aspect of school life.

"This allows us the freedom to teach and conduct ourselves as we see fit, providing we meet the expectations of those who support us. It is a very good system and I am quite happy with our little 'family'.

"And I do consider everyone here at this school to be family. The teachers here are like my sisters and you girls are my daughters. I would do anything I could for any of you and I will protect my family with all that I have.

"That being said, it goes without saying that what we are about to do is just between us and cannot leave this room.

If word got out, even accidentally, that you and I were having relations, it would be the end of this school and my career. I don't know the legal aspects of this, with you being–is it seventeen this year?"

"Yes, I turned seventeen almost three months ago."

"Well at seventeen you are past the age of consent in both Massachusetts and in New York. But just because you are 'legal' doesn't mean that it is not highly improper for the dean of a school–even a private school–to have sex with a student." Ms. Putnam said.

"Oh, I promise, I won't say a word to anyone!" Beverly said sincerely.

"That's good. Now does anyone else know you are here?"

"No one, no one at all," Beverly said.

"And this idea you have, you've not discussed it with anyone?" Ms. Putnam asked.

"No, ma'am. I don't have too many friends here and I haven't said anything to anyone," she said.

"Are you sure, my dear?" Ms. Putnam pressed her.

"I swear. And I won't say anything to anybody either," Beverly assured her. "Ms. Putnam I am pretty much all alone here. I don't have anyone here I can talk to and now I don't have anyone at home I can call and talk to.

"I really feel out of place and useless. I need a friend here... I need to feel like I matter. I will do anything you ask, Ms. Putnam, anything at all, I promise." Beverly assured her.

"Oh honey, you do matter. I'm sorry that you have felt so alone and worthless. But let me assure you, you are anything but.

"Now before we go any further, I want you to know exactly what you are getting yourself into. I believe in being completely open and honest and I want you to understand what is happening.

"You see, Beverly honey, I am a bisexual as I said. I like men as well as women. But I am more than that. I am also a dominant–actually, if you want to get technical, I am a 'switch'.

"With women and girls like yourself, I am a dominant. On the rare occasion, I have a male partner, I am submissive to him. Understand?" she explained.

"I-I think so."

"A lot of it comes from this job. Here at school, I am in charge of all the teachers and students. So I have become dominant in this role. But when I am with a man, my natural reaction is to submit to him and let him take charge.

"This won't be hard for you since you are used to me as an authority figure. It will basically be the same as usual for you, except that we will be having sex."

When Ms. Putnam said that, Beverly felt her pussy tingle and a soft, almost imperceptible moan escaped her lips. Beverly hoped that Ms. Putnam didn't hear it... but she did.

"You are telling me that you will do anything I ask... anything at all, and I hope you mean that because I have a lot of varied interests and tastes when it comes to sex.

"Many of them you haven't experienced and some you may not even know. But you will my sweet child. I am going to show you world's you never knew existed, experiences you haven't dreamed of in your most erotic wet fantasies.

"You made a promise to do anything I ask so I will make a promise to you. I promise that I will never ask you to do anything that will get you in trouble with the law, that will cause you any physical or emotional harm, or that will leave any lasting marks or scars."

"Thank you, Ms. Putnam. When you first said you were a dominant, I got a little worried... I thought you might be one of those leather-clad dominatrix types with the bullwhip and all that!" Beverly said relieved.

Ms. Putnam chuckled. "No, no bullwhip, my dear–my house isn't big enough to be able to use one! And I will keep the leather catsuit under wraps until we are more used to each other!" she giggled.

Beverly giggled also. "Thank you, Ms. Putnam. Thank you for understanding and for... everything."

"Oh, my sweet. You are quite welcome. Now suppose we see to some of that 'everything' shall we? 

"I'm not quite convinced that you are ready to submit yourself totally to my will, Beverly. I am very dominant in my relationships. I prefer women who are quite submissive.

"So why don't we see how submissive you really are. First off remove that pretty top. Let me see those beautiful breasts that you've been taunting me with," Ms. Putnam directed.

The young girl didn't hesitate as she began untieing the skimpy white top and pulled it from her shoulders revealing the golden brown breasts capped off by two dark nipples which already stood erect. Ms. Putnam's eyes showed their approval as they took in her naked chest.

"And the skirt, my dear. Remove your skirt too," she added.

Beverly unsnapped the top button on the leather skirt and unzipped the back, easing the miniskirt off over her shapely hips, leaving just her pink satin bikini panties.

Beverly didn't wait to be told what to do next. She just stuck her thumbs in the elastic of the panties and eased them down too. Now standing in front of her dean wearing only her heels and stockings, Beverly felt vulnerable but also quite excited and aroused.

She felt the woman's gaze as it feasted on her shaved pussy lips and took in her navel with the little dangle piercing which hung from it, glistening in the light of the professor's office.

She shuddered when Ms. Putnam licked her lips, remembering how sweet the young girl's pussy was. Beverly remembered too... she remembered what Ms. Putnam's extraordinary tongue did to her... and what she wanted it to do to her again!

"I am so glad that you keep your pussy shaved my dear... it makes things so much more pleasant when I want a little snack!" Ms. Putnam said with a smirk. Beverly felt her pussy twitch and get a little damper!

"Turn around for me," Ms. Putnam encouraged. Slowly Beverly turned as the older woman took in the girl's shapely ass and her beautiful toned legs. 

"You are really a very pretty girl," Ms. Putnam commented as Beverly completed her turn. "Now we're going to see how well you can follow instructions." 

Ms. Putnam took the girl by the arm and walked around to her side of the desk. "Climb up on the desk right here," she said, patting the desk right in front of her chair.

Beverly did as she said and Ms. Putnam sat in her chair spreading Beverly's legs wide and placing herself directly in front of the dripping young pussy, but back a bit. 

"Good girl, you are doing wonderfully," Ms. Putnam praised her.

"Now, I want you to play with your lovely tits. You have such wonderful tits, my sweet, and I want to watch you play with them. I want you to pull on your nipples, pinch and twist them and get yourself really turned on.

"I know what paying attention to those delicious tits does for you, so show me what a naughty girl you can be."

Beverly did as she was told, twisting her hard nipples between her fingers, holding the two globes, pinching and tugging the hard nubs between her thumb and finger.

Ms. Putnam enjoyed watching the girl play with her ample young tits and Beverly's breathing had deepened with the excitement of performing for her. 

"Now my horny little pet, I want you to reach down and play with your pussy. Stick your fingers in your sopping little hole and fingerfuck yourself. Show me what you do when you're alone in your dorm room and you're horny. Show me how you play with yourself," she encouraged.

"Oh, God!" Beverly moaned.

Making her perform such lewd and naughty things was making the young girl crazy with lust.

But she did as she was told running one finger slowly up her slit between her swollen pussy lips. When the wet digit reached her throbbing clit, she circled the little nub getting it wet with her own juices. 

Then with a moan, she shoved two fingers deep in her wet warm depths. She began pushing those fingers in and out rubbing against her clit as she did, moaning and writhing on the desk as her lust engulfed her.

"Oh God, Ohhh, Ms. Putnam! Oh please, please!  Oh, I'm so horny! Please, I need you to fuck me! Please fuck me, Ms. Putnam! Please!" Beverly cried.

"In due time my needy little pet. I will fuck you when you are ready. But I need to build your desire and arousal some yet.

"Now be a good girl and lick those fingers, taste your sweet juices. I want you to learn how sweet you are so you will know why I love eating that juicy little peach of yours so much!"

Beverly put her fingers in her mouth obediently moaning as she tasted herself on her fingers.

"See how utterly delicious you taste, my pet? Have you ever tasted your own pussy juices before?"

"Yes, ma'am," Beverly groaned, "Sometimes when a guy fucks me, he wants me to suck his cock to finish him off and make him cum.

"Guys like it when they can cum in my mouth because I always swallow. I've tasted my juices on their cocks. Other times, I taste myself when I'm alone masturbating," she confessed.

"You like how you taste, baby? You like how sweet your pussy tastes? " Ms. Putnam asked.

"Yes," Beverly moaned back.

"Well you are going to have many many chances to taste yourself my pet, and I will get to enjoy your bounty as well. As a matter of fact, I want to taste you right now!" Ms. Putnam said.

Beverly pulled her juice-coated fingers from her pussy offering them to Ms. Putnam, but she politely refused.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

 "That's okay my pretty pet... I brought my own!" And just as she said that she plunged two of her fingers deep into the young girl's drooling pussy.

"OH GOD!" Beverly gasped as she felt the fingers enter her suddenly and without warning.

Ms. Putnam wasted no time, immediately she began rapidly fingerfucking Beverly hard and fast not even giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"Ohhh, GAAAWWWDD!" Beverly wailed. "Oh! Oh! OHHH!"

Beverly threw her legs apart and arched her back as the intense sensations drove her passions to the breaking point.

Ms. Putnam knew just how to bring this girl to her crest too, curling her fingertips up behind her pelvic bone to find her spongy-soft g-spot and massage it vigorously.

While she was fingerfucking the girl with one hand, her other rubbed back and forth across her clit like she was strumming a guitar. The combination had poor Beverly beside herself, not knowing which way to turn to ease the incredible molestation.

Beverly tried twisting one way then the other to try to relieve the torment, but nothing seemed to help. Just when she felt her world was going to explode in a brilliant flash of light, Ms. Putnam pulled off her, and Beverly fell back onto the desk panting like a winded dog.

"Mmm, delicious my dear, so sweet..." Ms. Putnam said to the delirious, moaning girl on the desk in front of her.

As soon as Beverly's breathing returned to a rate more human and less like a scared rabbit, Ms. Putnam pulled the girl up to a sitting position on the desk.

"Now, get down off my desk."

Beverly slowly slid off Ms. Putnam's desk, but not fast enough to suit the dean. She grabbed Beverly by the hair and marched her around the desk and over to the imitation leather sofa against the far wall.

"Kneel down on the floor, on your knees," the dean commanded as Beverly obeyed, sinking to her knees on the cool wooden floor.

"Good, very good," Ms. Putnam praised her.

The older woman moved closer to stand directly in front of the kneeling girl, her feet on either side of the girl's knees. 

"Now, I want you to reach up under my skirt and feel my silk panties. Pull them down," Ms. Putnam directed as she pulled her own skirt up to her hips allowing the girl access.

Beverly did as directed and pulled the panties down and then Ms. Putnam raise her legs so Beverly could slip them the rest of the way off her stockinged legs.

"Can you smell how aroused you've made me my pet? Can you smell that pussy that you've been longing to taste?" Ms. Putnam teased.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Yes... I'll bet you would love to taste it too. Would you like to taste my hot, wet, horny pussy, baby?

"Please can I? Can I taste you? Can I lick your pussy?" Beverly pleaded.

"Yes sweetheart, of course, you can, but have you ever eaten a girl's pussy before?" Ms. Putnam asked.

"No, never."

"Well then, I will show you how then. First I want you to lean forward and kiss my pussy. Place those pretty pink lips to my pussy," she encouraged.

Beverly leaned forward until she felt Ms. Putnam's close-cropped pussy hairbrush against her soft lips. Ms. Putnam's pussy aroma was sweet and not at all unpleasant like Beverly thought. She placed a soft tentative kiss on the velvety lips then another.

She smelled sweet and Beverly placed a kiss and then more on her lips. She felt the wetness from the woman's arousal and breathed in the sweet musky perfume that she would soon worship.

"Good girl," Ms. Putnam said. She gripped the girl's chin. "Now stick out your tongue. Make it flat like this," and she showed Beverly what she meant.

"Good now with your tongue just like that I want you to lick my pussy. Lick it nice and slow with the flat of your tongue over my pussy lips. That will arouse them and they will open up for you to go inside after a few licks."

Ms. Putnam let go of Beverly's chin and the girl did as she was told, using the flat of her tongue, she licked Ms. Putnam's pussy slowly as Ms. Putnam moaned her delight.

"Yesss, baby just like that! Oh, you are doing wonderfully my pet!" Ms. Putnam cooed happily.

After a few long licks, Ms. Putnam's pussy was leaking like a broken faucet. It was time for Beverly to eat her out properly.

"Okay, my pet now my pussy is sopping wet. I want you to stick that delightful tongue in my pussy and lick up as much of my pussy juice as you want. I want you to wriggle your tongue around and find every drop of my sweet juice as you can.

"Take your time love, this is not something that should be rushed! Do you remember what I did to you the other day? Just do that to me now."

Beverly took a deep breath and then plunged her tongue into the wet warm folds of Ms. Putnam's pussy. Beverly savored her first taste of a woman's pussy. Sure she had tasted her own juices but she had never had pussy straight from the source.

It was better than she ever imagined. Some of her friends back home had tried it and told her how wonderful it was but now she knew what they meant.

Beverly loved the taste and could not get enough as she buried her tongue deep into Ms. Putnam's generous pussy.

"Look at me. I want to see your beautiful face as you lick me, baby. I want to see that gorgeous tongue of yours as you feast on my pussy," Ms. Putnam instructed.

Beverly's face was a picture of pure ecstasy as she licked and lapped at Ms. Putnam's sweet honey hole and teased her clit with her mouth and tongue, running it up and down the length of her slit and plunging it as deep into her hole as she possibly could.

Soon her face was covered in a sheen of the pussy juice that oozed out of Ms. Putnam's tasty twat.

"You like that tasty pussy don't you, baby? Now you see why your girlfriends loved eating pussy so much. Men have fought and died for pussy, but women... only another woman truly knows how to pleasure a woman.

"And now that you have tasted pussy yourself, you will never be the same. You'll never look at a pretty girl again without wondering what it would be like to go down on her.

"How she would taste if you were to plant your face between her spread thighs. Or how she feels between yours. There's nothing in the world like the taste of sweet juicy pussy! Nothing!" 

"Mmmph!" Beverly said in agreement as she continued to devour the dean's pussy with her mouth, savoring her juices like a fine wine.

It was hard to tell who was enjoying this more–Beverly who was gorging on Ms. Putnam's pussy like a dog going after a stolen turkey leg–or Ms. Putnam who was cooing and moaning her utter delight at the girls eager licking her.

Both seemed to be getting exactly what they wanted from the partnership.

But Ms. Putnam had other things she wanted to see this new plebe do. So as much as she was enjoying Beverly's tongue, she pushed the girl away.

Beverly sat back on her heels looking at Ms. Putnam with her face a mixture of hurt and disappointment. 

"Not to worry my dear pet, there will be plenty of time for snacking for both of us. Right now though I noticed to toe of my shoe is scuffed. Why don't you be a good little slut and polish it for me?" Ms. Putnam said.

Beverly went to remove the shoe she indicated to polish it when Ms. Putnam stopped her. 

"No, no silly girl, not like that... like this." And Ms. Putnam shoved her high heeled foot between the girl's leg and rubbed it against her pussy. Beverly gasped at the sudden move.

"That's right my dear, use that pussy to polish my shoe. You like the feel of my stocking don't you?"

"Y-yes ma'am, I do."

"Well, then I want you to hump my leg. I want you to hump my leg like the horny little puppy you are. Rub that naughty dirty pussy all over my shoe and spit-shine it with your pussy... give it a slit-shine!" She giggled at her remark.

Beverly, feeling the foot in her crotch was too hot and horny to be giggling at her joke. She simply moaned and began rubbing up and down on the deans' stockinged leg.

Ms. Putnam was right–Beverly did like the way her foot and the stocking felt against her pussy and the way she was rubbing on the leg, she was getting extremely turned on.

"Oh God, Ms. Putnam! Oh Please, please I need to cum! Please make me cum Ms. Putman please!" Beverly begged as she bounced up and down against the leg trying desperately to get it to hit the spot that would send her over the edge.

But she was having no luck in doing anything but driving herself even deeper in her own depravity. 

"Not yet my dear. You aren't ready to cum just yet. Keep going."

Beverly did as she was told. But a few minutes later she again petitioned her tormentor. 

"Please, Ms. Putnam! Please I need to cum so badly! I can't take it much longer! Oh God please!"

"My dear I don't think you are quite ready yet. Continue going a little longer."

Beverly groaned her disappointment but did as she was told. She really wanted to please Ms. Putnam because she knew what pleasing her meant. But how much longer could she go on like this?

It was just a short time later when a frantic, pleading Beverly asked once more. "Ms. Putnam... ma'am, please PLEASE may I cum? Please, I can't take it! I can't hold back anymore! Please, please make me cum! Oh God, Ms. Putnam I'm begging you!"

Ms. Putnam reached down to grip the girl's face once again. "You really can't hold it any longer?" she asked.

"No ma'am. I'm about to burst! I don't want to but I can't hold it back much longer!" she said. The desperation was plain in her face and Ms. Putnam couldn't deny it any longer.

"Very well, then go in my top drawer and get out the dildo harness. Bring it to me." Beverly literally ran around the desk, threw the drawer open, and snatched up the strapon.

She ran back and handed it to Ms. Putnam. Ms. Putnam placed the dildo facing up on her leg wrapping the straps around her leg and pinning them in place under.

"Now straddle my leg and fuck yourself on my dildo. If you want to cum so badly, fuck yourself on my leg."

 

I hope you have enjoyed this story. I wrote it exclusively for LushStories.com only. If you are seeing it anywhere else it has been copied without my consent.
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments