Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dreamscape 04: Confrontation

"Their memories continue for them, with an extra new twist it seems"

2
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Real-life continues to fade away.  The life of remembrances is where both Robyn and Matthew want to be.  Those first short-lived days of sexual awakening.  When just the touch of each other, sent waves of electricity through their bodies. 

Oh, yes, the touch.  Not even anywhere sexual, but rubbing arms or thighs together, fingers on the back of a neck, a sweet kiss even just on the cheek, all just because it was from them, sent shivers through each’s body.

Remembering that all again, seeing it displayed before them, does explain why the dreamworld is the preferred place to be.

The dream of Robyn and Matt in his room, instead of the game, sends trembles through Robyn’s body as she wakes from watching that again.  How she could feel Matt’s kisses, his tongue running down over her breasts.  Matt sucking them both before the further decent.

She feels herself dripping again from the memory of that day.  How amazing Matt’s lips and tongue were on her slit, up in her vag, sliding back to lick her back hole before the incredible assault on her clit.  Sending Robyn into her first massive climax.

And the taste of Matt’s body as she licks his chest and stomach, but then the fun of exploring and playing with his cock licking, sucking and fingering the glans, then the shaft, even taking his balls in her mouth to suck on.

And to taste his cum when he did.  What a unique and exotic taste.

Robyn is anxious all the next day.  Seeing Professor Hudson looking at her and Matthew at the game.  Something she had not known about when it happened.  It begins to explain all that happened that next day.

As she falls to sleep and into the dream again, she is agitated and out of sorts.  She doesn’t want to watch what comes next.  Nor does Robyn want Matthew to see the first part of it all.  But then she remembers how it all ended, and while her memory is blurry, viewing it all again will help her relive it.

She again falls to the bench beside Matthew. The scene unfolds. A different dimension is added to it all for them both. After greeting each other again with a long and loving kiss, the scene appears before them.  But it is not of them. Instead, it is of Professor Charles and Professor Jordon Howard talking on the phone.  Now it seems, not only do they hear the thoughts of each other, but seeing things played out in front of them, which affects them. Things they never knew were going on.

Robyn’s father, Professor Charles, is before them now.  Robyn sheds a tear seeing her father so young then, only in his forties.  Looking like how she usually remembers him, not the old man in his eighties, that was what she saw in the end.

oOo

“Jordon, this is all beyond my comprehension. You are saying you saw my daughter kissing some boy in the stands at the football game?” Professor Charles said, barely controlling his anger.

“Yes, it was with one of my students, Matthew Greystone, they were more or less clinging together in the excitement of that last play of the game,” Professor Howard replied.

“Jordan, you say that Matthew is in your class?” Professor Charles asked.

“Yes, Robert, he’s a good student, smart and has an unusual background.  I just learned about that last week while considering him as a Teaching Assistant.  It is early in the year I know, but he has shown promise from the start of the semester a month ago,” Jordan replied.

“Tell me,” Robert said.

Jordan said in reply, “Robert, what the best type of source that exists to get information?” Jordon, now totally regretting he ever mentioned what he saw to Robert.  But he had acknowledged, as the father of a girl, he would want to know himself.

Robert chuckled, “Okay, hoisted by my own words. The answer is firsthand. Tell me, would you let him date your daughter?”

“No, but she’s only ten, and yes, I know what you mean.  I won’t tell you as Robyn isn’t my daughter,” Jordon replied.  “But, I do think that if they are a match together, perhaps you should accept the inviable.  Matthew is nothing to sneeze at.  All in all, he does show potential, well, at least as a TA.”

After hanging up the phone, Professor Charles was still angry.  In his mind, Robyn was still ten to him.  He knew Robyn was eighteen now, and becoming a woman, but he wanted to keep her safe and untarnished.

He did some work in his study, trying to give him time to be calmer.  Things were changing so much these days. He doesn’t want his little girl to be subjected to all that comes from being an adult just yet. 

Robert dug through a drawer and pulled out a catalog for Vassar and then started doing some calculating on paper. ‘Yes, that would be possible,’ he thought.  He pushed his chair back and left the den, heading to Robyn’s room where she was.

oOo

From the bench, Robyn gasps, “That is when he started plotting all that did happen?  Before he even talked to me, he had that plan in place already.”

Matthew beside her, puts his arm around her, and holds her tight, saying, “It okay, it would have probably of happened anyway.  But at least now, some questions are starting to be answered.”

oOo

Robert knocked on Roby’s bedroom door, saying, “Robyn, can I come in?”

“Yes, daddy,” Robyn replied.

Her father came in and sat on the bed, “Tell me, what class of yours is Matthew Grayson in?”

‘Oh, crap! He knows, but how?’ Robyn thought as she turned to look at her father and said, “Daddy, he isn’t in any of my classes.”

Robert was trying hard not to show any emotion but now steaming inside by what she said.  She had been dishonest with him, “Why did you lie to me?” Robert asked her.

“In what way did I?” Robyn, trying to keep calm, asked him.

“You told me you met while getting the books for your classes,” challenged Robert.

“That’s true, Matt for his, and me for mine,” Robyn replied.

How much like her mother, she looks and acts. Robyn is right.  The two of them, mother and now daughter, were skillful at manipulating their words, yet neither lied to me.

Robert sat there and looked at his daughter and said, “You both mislead me. Now, tell me why I shouldn’t ban you two from seeing each other and see about his status at school?”

Robyn was in tears, her and Matt’s fears were coming true. She didn’t know what to do or say. She managed to get an answer out, through in between her sobbing.

“Daddy, meet him and see what kind of man he is, please?” Robyn begged.

“I’ll think about that. Until I do, no phone calls with Matt, no football games. You’re grounded. Now, tell me about him,” Robert said forcefully.

“He’s a sophomore, twenty-one, and smart. He’s kind, understanding, and actually has helped me with my classwork,” Robyn stammered.

Well, Matt had helped her with one of her papers.  Reading it and making suggestions that one day.  So that’s not lying.

“That’s all?” Robert prodded

“I think he’s nice-looking, intelligent, and hardworking.  I want you and Tanda to meet him,” Robyn said, avoiding answering her father’s real question.

“Why would you want Tanda there?” her father questioned.

“She’s mom’s mother.  She should help you to decide about Matt,” Robyn said.

“And remember, no socializing with Matthew until we do. Do you promise?” Robert pressed her.

“I heard you, daddy,” Robyn said.

I didn’t promise really, so if I do have a chance to meet Matt tomorrow, I will.

“That’s my good girl,” Robert said, not really realizing Robyn’s omission.

~~~

The next day, Robert went to the registrar’s office and looked up Matt’s records. He transferred after a year at a community college, with a 3.68 average. They also showed that for a year right after high school, he serviced with Volunteers of America. His high school transcripts revealed that Matt was number ten in his class. This was his first year at the university, and he was enrolled in the education department.

Okay, Robyn, I’ll meet him, and I’ll invite Tanda.  If I don’t and she learns about this, I’ll hear about it.

Back in his own office, Robert called Tanda and explained what had happened and invited her to the meeting.

“Robert, a meeting with a young man about Robyn?” Tanda replied.

“Yes, would this Friday be good for you?” Robert asked.

One way or another, Robyn would be grounded for five days.  And she won’t be seeing Matthew.  That would be good for her.

“Robert, it’ll be dinner, not a grilling,” Tanda said firmly. “And yes, Friday will be good. I will come over in the afternoon and fix the meal.”

“Dinner, why?” Robert replied.

Now I am supposed to feed this guy too?  Oh well, I guess it would be better than just calling him on the carpet.

“Yes, dinner. Robyn will help me fix it; it will show him that Robyn knows her way around a house as much as a college campus. And to make sure that this Mr. Grayson doesn’t feel like he’s walking into the bear's den,” Tanda said firmly.

“What do you mean by that? I’m a fine gentleman when meeting others,” Robert replied.

“You can be, but right now, you’re mad with both.  I hear it in your voice,” Tanda told him.

“You mean the fine china kind of dinner?” Robert inquired.

“What was your first meeting with Haroldo and me?  Citana bringing you home for the first time for us to know you?”

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

Robert thought back to that gut-wrenching meeting over dinner. The pride Citana had in her voice when she invited him to their house that night and formally introduced him to her parents. What it meant to him and for them.

“That’s what scares me, Tanda,” Robert admitted.  “I’ll have Robyn call you this evening so you two can make plans.”

“Thank you, and we can talk without you listening,” Tanda stated, knowing Robert’s tendency to listen to his daughter's conversations.

~~~

When Robert and Robyn got home that evening, Robert asked Robyn to come into his study for a minute.  Would you like to call Matthew and invite him to dinner Friday night?” Robert asked her.

“Really? I can call him?” Robyn replied, not mentioning that she had seen Matt this afternoon for an hour.  Between kisses and caresses, Robyn told Matt that she would have to stop seeing him until her father changed his mind.

“Yes, say after we have our dinner,” Robert decreed.

“Thank you, thank you, daddy. I just know you’ll like him,” Robyn vowed.

That night after dinner, Robyn called Matthew for the first time.  Of course, her father was standing within hearing distance, so she kept the conversation in a proper manner.

Matt:  "Matt Grayson speaking."

Robyn:  "Matt, it’s me, Robyn, how are you doing this evening?"

Matt: "I’m fine. I hope you're also doing well."

Robyn:  "I am thanks for asking. I’m calling to invite you to dinner this coming Friday.  You and my family can meet.  Well, my father and grandmother. Would six pm be okay?"

What the hell happened? We’re done for or maybe just me. Yet, why invite me to dinner if that was the case.  Robyn just told me this afternoon she had to lay low for a while, but now this.  Perhaps, hopefully, it will mean we can openly date after.  Well, four days of not seeing her are manageable.

Matt:  "Robyn, I’d be honored to meet your family, and six is a good time."

Robyn:  "Oh, fantastic, I’m glad you accepted.  Now, what do you like to eat? That way, Tanda and I can make it."

Matt:  "Well, since you asked, my two favorite meals are lasagna and chicken with dumplings. Pick one, so I’m surprised.  Are you cooking dinner?"

Robyn:  "Why, yes, I am."

Does Matt think I can’t do anything more than be a schoolgirl?  Well, he will be in for a surprise when he sees how well I move around in the kitchen.

Matt: "Then I’m doubly honored, and I’m sure whatever is chosen will be excellent."

After hanging up with Matthew, she called her grandmother to discuss what to make, Robyn and Tanda talked for about fifteen minutes. Robyn was making a list of things to do and buy. When they finished, Robyn ran to the den and threw her arms around her father.  She kissed him on his cheek and with a few tears, said, “Thank you, daddy, I love you.”

oOo

“I do remember that phone call well.  You were so prime and proper about it all.  I could tell you were indignant when I asked about you cooking the meal,” Matt says to Robyn while squeezing her arms and pulling her to him to kiss.  Yes, even at eighty, Robyn could send fire rockets shooting through his body.

The scene fades away in front of them as they sit on the bench. They begin making out like they did all those years ago. They were clinging together, kissing with such longing and desire.  Matt moves one of his hands to Robyn’s breast and squeezes and caressing it through her top. 

She is a bit sagging there now, but still relatively firm like Matt remembers.  “Robyn, could I, well, could I unbutton your top?  I would so like to gaze on your breasts once again,” Matt asks her.

Robyn hesitates for a second, not wanting to show the changes in her body over the last sixty years, but then in a teasing manner, reply, “Only if I can open yours.  And perhaps your pants too.”

Matt laughs with her and tells Robyn she can open anything she likes right now.  He could feel himself starting to harden.  Something that doesn’t often happen anymore.  Well, except for the last few days, but that was just in dreams.  Oh wait, this is just a dream too, but it feels so real.

Matt reaches for Robyn’s top button and undoes it.  Seeing a better view of her lovely neck now, he leans and kisses her there.  One more button and the top of her lace bra is showing.  He reaches in and rubs against the fabric seeing Robyn’s nibble harden so perk and firm.  Her blouse wholly opened, he takes it off her and puts in on the end of the bench.

Robyn is keeping busy also, Matt’s shirt is unbuttoned in matching style, and when off is laid with her blouse.  She can rub his chest and stomach now. She is pinching his nipples some as she remembers him so liking.

In minutes both of them are fully undressed, standing and looking at each other.  Yes, there are some changes that the years have brought on, but each sees the other like they are glowing and beautiful.

Matt pulls Robyn to him and kisses her deeply again.  Their bare chests are rubbing against each other.  Matt’s prick is rock hard now, and it is rubbing against Robyn’s mons, feeling her great wetness.  Both are amazed at how real this feels.  Being so aroused again, and with each other.

They sit back on the bench, and Matt lowers his head to begin sucking Robyn’s nipples.  She caresses his head and kisses it as he does.  A low moan escapes her lips.

Matt leans her back on the bench, so Robyn’s head is on their clothes, serving as a pillow.  He begins to descend over her stomach to her mons.  Oh, it is a bit grey now, both of them are, but just as lovely.

Then Matt uses his fingers to part Robyn’s labia, and his tongue licks up and down her damp slit. 

Robyn, you are just as tasty as you were years ago.  I have longed to do this to you again.

Robyn’s moans are louder now as she feels Matt’s tongue slide up and down her.  Talking his time, like he used to do to tease and pleasure her clit.  She feels two of Matt’s fingers slide into her vag and dance around.  Finding her g-spot with no trouble to add to the delight she is feeling.

Oh, it’s been so long since anyone has done this to me.  And none were ever quite as good as Matt was.

Within moments, Robyn is arching her back, squeezing Matt’s fingers up in her, and a gasping shout comes from her lips as she feels herself enjoying that marvelous crashing sensation that sent every nerve in her body tingling.

Matt lifts from her. Robyn motions for him to stand in front of her as she sits up again.  His stiff cock is right in front of her lips now.  Robyn leans forward and takes the glans into her mouth.  Sucking and licking on it.  Then up and down the sides of his shaft, followed by her taking one ball after the other into her mouth and lapping at them.

It is Matthew’s turn to moan in response.

Matt feels himself starting to rise in excitement even more.  Geez, he hasn’t been this stiff, or his balls so filled in decades.  It was like the first time with Robyn all that time ago.  He feels the rush running through his body, and knows his face and chest are very red. 

While Matt wants Robyn never to stop sucking him, to just be at this point forever and ever, would be bliss.  But he knows that to be so would be unfair to Robyn, and he does so want to please her how best he can.

It is funny, suddenly all the aches and pains he is straddled with these days seem to disappear.  Matt feels more limber than he has in years.  Robyn realizes the same thing too.  Here, interacting together, all the cares and concerns of the world are gone.  It is just the two of them together again.  Yes, it is just a dream they tell themselves,

And what is happening right now; being so ready and able to engage sexually is terrific.

Matt steps back from Robyn and takes her hand and leads her to the grass next to the bench.  They lay down on it, and even though the fog is still around them, the grass is soft and warm, like on a summer day when the sun shines on it.  It is like a bed as the lay facing each other.

Staring into each other’s eyes, Matt and Robyn again kiss so deep and lovingly. Then rolls Robyn on her back, moves between her legs, lifting them up and on his shoulders.

Matt rubs his cock up and down Robyn’s dripping cunt to lubricate himself.  Moments later, he presses his glans up in her vag as she gasps with pleasure. He is staying just there for a moment to remember this first moment again.  Like they had that night so long ago.

But then Matt begins to plunge into Robyn as far as he can go.  So deep, Robyn feels him at her inner back door to her cervix. Robyn cries out in rapture as she feels Matt so full up in her.  Yes, like that first time, so wonderful to welcome him home again, she thinks.

Home again?  Is it that my snatch has always belonged to Matthew?  Even after all this time and other lovers?

Together they bang each other like no tomorrow.  It feels so good.  Better than anything from years before.  Mainly, that they are doing this without all the pains and limitations they have these days. While Robyn and Matt seem to know that this is a dream, they are feeling and experiencing all this now like it is real.

They continue to fuck over and over.  Moving their hands to touch and squeeze different parts of the other’s body as they do. Too soon though it seems, that the ending is in sight.  Both feel growing churning in their bodies and know that they have reached the peak.  Shuddering and crying out, they both climax together.  It is an amazing sensation, so good, so perfect.

But as they kiss once more in each other’s arms, it all falls away, feeling like, in a dark hurricane, they both are whirled about from each other.  Left in darkness now on each of their beds. They are sleeping without dreams now.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments