Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping - Part 2 - The Campsite

"Our heroes continue to their destination, and a date with destiny."

13
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
9.8k words 9.8k words

Author's Notes

"My thanks to my Australian contact. Without whom many of the finer details and points would have been, sadly lacking. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Please enjoy this conclusion to the "Camping" series."

After spending a romantic night sleeping in each other's arms under the stars in the bush, they rose just before daybreak and enjoyed the spectacular sunrise.  After an hour of marvelling at nature's majesty, they had just downed a tasty breakfast of bacon and egg sandwiches cooked over the campfire.

An RACV mechanic quickly found our stranded protagonists and diagnosed a faulty fan belt as the cause of their Outlander's problems.  It was a straightforward fix, and before long, the couple sped their way onward to Paradise Pines Farm near the Tallarook State Forest for a long overdue break from their hectic and high-pressured lives.

They drove silently for a few kilometres; both admired the landscape.  The radio happily warbled out a John Farnham track before he spoke over it.

“I never thought to check the bloody fan belt,” he said, cross with himself.

“It’s a shame I didn’t pack any stockings.  You could have used them,”  she teased.

The thought of seeing her shapely legs clad in stockings aroused him immensely.  He loved seeing her legs wrapped in black nylon.  Tights were OK in a pinch, but he preferred stockings and suspenders.  Sheer stockings were good, but fishnets were infinitely more arousing to him.

She glanced at her lover, who was determinedly focused on the road ahead and watched for problems.  Their journey to this point had brought them deep into the bush, and it was common for Kangaroos to leap out in front of unsuspecting motorists and cause nasty collisions.

“Jeez... would you control that thing? It’s like it’s got a mind of its own,” she giggled, her voice wondrously melodic.

He glanced down and became aware of his developing, which had merrily made a tent of its own in his cargo shorts.

“Sorry – I can’t control it when you talk about stockings.  You look amazing in them!  What man wouldn’t be aroused?”  He laughed back defensively.

His reply was honest yet playful.  Embarrassment no longer held a place in their relationship, long ago, having discovered each other’s likes and dislikes inside the bedroom and in life generally.

“How much longer do we have to go?”  A wicked thought had formed in her mind.  A thought that made her pussy damp with its formulation.  It was becoming increasingly common for her to take risks with their lovemaking.  As they say, women of a certain age.

“Another forty minutes depends on traffic, though.”  His guess would prove to be woefully inaccurate, however.

“Could you pull over?  I need to pee!”  she asked.

“I told you not to have that last hot chocolate before we struck camp,” he said, slightly annoyed at yet another interruption to their journey.

She jutted out her bottom lip and put both hands to her groin, making little whimpering noises and jigging up and down in her seat as she mimicked a naughty little girl.

“OK… OK, there’s a turning up ahead.”  He chuckled at the image of her as a naughty schoolgirl or, more accurately, dressed as one.  He was most definitely not interested in kids.  However, he fancied the thought of her wearing knee-high socks, with a crisp white blouse matched to a short skirt topped off by pigtails in her hair.  The image made his trouser tent slightly bigger.  At the same time, she subconsciously ran her tongue over her top lip at the idea of his adequately proportioned penis stretching her out.  The thought made her panties increasingly damp.

He pulled the Outlander off the main road onto a dirt road and stopped about ten metres down the track.

“Carry on a bit further – I don’t want all the passing traffic to get an eyeful of me taking a leak!”  she said, hoping there was enough indignance in her tone to hide her true intentions and rising lust from him.

He sighed audibly and carried on down the track.  He figured it was better for her to tell him when to stop.  However, he did notice that her nipples had become hard beneath the gingham shirt she wore, which was knotted loosely just above her navel.  This was his first clue to her true motives.  He suppressed a wolfish grin.  Memories of last night flashed through his mind, not doing anything to quell the raging fire burning in his groin.

“This will do.  Stop here!”  she said suddenly.

He brought the Outlander to a gentle stop just off the track and parked.  As soon as the SUV had stopped, her impatient hands were at his cargo shorts fastenings, and she had fished his turgid manhood from the confines of his boxers.

“Hello, old friend, I missed you!”  she whispered to his fully formed erection playfully.

No sooner had the words left her mouth; than he felt the head of his penis enveloped by her welcoming mouth, her tongue slipped over the drop of pre-cum that had pooled in his meatus, then danced circles about his glans and paid particular attention to his frenulum.

He had no choice but to yield to her oral assault on his phallus.  He closed his eyes and pushed his head into his headrest.  Delicious sensations started bubbling deep within his core as she ministered to his engorged tool.  Without warning, she dropped her head into his lap as far as she could, taking most of his length in one single move, then started bobbing up and down with vigour.

“Oh, shit!”  His outburst earned him a smack on the leg for using foul language.  ‘There is no place for it in modern discourse,’ she would say if ever he cursed in her presence.

A long, drawn-out groan followed as she sucked for all she’d got.  He couldn’t reciprocate for his lover, given that he was in the driver’s seat of his SUV and still had his seat belt on.  He discovered that the lap strap of the belt made quite an effective cock-ring as his penis felt as big as it ever had in her welcoming, warm mouth.

He was never one to be left out; he reached down with his left hand and gently drew his fingernails over the exposed part of her back.  He traced patterns absentmindedly over areas he knew were sensitive to such ministrations.  Finally, she moaned with pleasure while his glans was deep in her throat; the sensation of vocal cords vibrating near his frenulum had the desired effect and pushed him over the edge to climax.

He gripped the door handle tightly with his right hand and pushed down on her lower back with his left as his ejaculate pulsed into her waiting mouth.  His hips bucked wildly as her suction never let up, milking him for every drop of seed she could manage.  She had once said something to him about semen being an acquired taste, but once accepted, it was as addictive as any narcotic.

His member started flagging.  Sated for the moment, he opened his eyes and looked down at her head as she withdrew him from her mouth with an audible popping sound.

“I love you; you know that?  That was amazing!”  he praised her, grateful for her attention.

“I had my suspicions a while back.”  Her tone was light and playful.  They knew this routine well and have played many variations over the years.

His eyes were full of love and lust.  She returned and held his gaze, with just as much passion in her eyes as his.  Then, having realised that he had again fallen for her ruse of needing a pee, he looked about his surroundings and spied a picturesque clearing not far off.  It sat in a slight natural depression. No fence enclosed the area, so he started the SUV, shifted it into drive, and coasted down the hill a little to the secluded destination. 

“Time to get even!”  he said, grinning wickedly as he parked the SUV.

Before waiting for a reply, he exited the car.  Quickly, he checked that they weren’t visible from the road in their new location.  Satisfied that it was all clear, he sprinted around the car and opened the passenger door, practically dragging his lover out of her seat.  He pushed her back against the side of the vehicle forcefully—not hard enough to cause hurt or injury, but certainly with enough force to leave no doubt that he was dominant in this interaction.

He crushed his lips to hers and held both her wrists above her head with one of his large hands; his free hand reached for the knot of the shirt resting above her navel, unfastening it with ease.  Her lips were still salty from her oral talents mere moments ago, and he could taste himself on her tongue.  He loved that taste; there was nothing like a salty kiss to fire his soul and ignite his senses. 

As his free fingers expertly untied the knot, he helped the two parts of the gingham shirt to hang free, exposing her generous bust.  Her nipples felt tight and excited by being exposed to fresh air again.  Next, his hand came up to massage her ample breasts firmly.  He was cupping each in turn and kneading the delightfully soft glands with his large hand.  The action caused her nipples to become even more engorged as his calloused hand and thumb rubbed against her sensitive protrusions. 

While he kissed her passionately, he moved his head from side to side, his tongue speared into his lover’s mouth sensuously, dominantly, drawing the tip over the inside of her upper lip before gently biting her bottom lip as he pulled away.  Finally, he released her captive arms and dropped into a crouching position, his eyes level with her navel.

With skilled fingers, he popped the button fasteners on her jean shorts and dragged them, along with her now-dripping panties, over her toned and tanned thighs and allowed them to rest around her ankles.  He drank in the view of her hairless mons, her labia forming a little cubby for her engorged clitoris, which peeked out from behind its hood in anticipation.

He moved his head towards her waiting sex but stopped just shy so he could blow gently on her clitoris.  She moaned loudly as the delicious sensations rolled through her to her core.  Then, given the confines of the clothing around her feet, she parted her legs as far as she could.

There was no further pause as he thrust his tongue straight out and between her fleshy folds so her labia enveloped his tongue.  Her nectar flowed easily around his tongue and made the perfect accompaniment to the taste of himself, still present on his tongue.  It was a delightful cocktail of bodily fluids that was a heady brew.  He drew his tongue back slowly, lapping at her tenderly, to ensure he caught each drop of her nectar before he arrived at her clitoris, and spelt her name with the tip of his tongue on her straining bundle of nerve endings before beginning to circle and lick.

Her legs began to shake; he knew this was a sign of her impending orgasm.  He moved his hands down to her toned thighs to be ready to catch her should her knees buckle.  Mournful keening sounds mixed with sighs and moans came from her, increasing in intensity and volume as his tongue worked its magic on her sensitive clitoris.  Before long, she reached the crest of her orgasm before it broke and crashed down over her in a tsunami of pleasure.  Entirely without intention, she gushed over his tongue and her legs.  That was his favourite thing, drinking her from the source.  He could feel the rigidity returning to his previously flaccid member.

He felt her knees buckle and braced her against the side of the SUV as she rode the rest of her climax to completion.  Her hands were on her breasts, pushing them together and massaging the flesh roughly to enhance the sensations that ripped through her body.  Her hair was damp with sweat from exertion and the hot December sun.  Her face, neck and chest were bright red and flushed with passion; her senses were not her own, temporarily.

“G’day.  Do ya know this is private property?” a strange voice broke the intimacy of their moment.

“Oh, SHIT!  Sorry, no, we didn’t realise,”  he shouted from behind the SUV and swore for the second time that day, but no punitive measures accompanied his language this time.

He shot up like a rocket and dragged her clothing with him as she was just finishing the last ebbs of her orgasm, the evidence of which still trickled down the insides of her thighs.

Leaving his lover to make herself presentable again, he stepped out from behind their SUV and faced the most stunning horse he’d ever seen—a jet-black stallion with a single white diamond in the middle of its forehead.  The beast whinnied in greeting and stomped a hoof in appreciation as the stranger rubbed its nose gently.

The landowner was mounted on this fine animal—a portly, rather jolly-looking fellow with a salt-and-pepper beard and moustache.

“I’m so sorry.  We just stopped for a rest break and found this beautiful spot, so we decided to have a bite to eat,”  he fibbed to the stranger on horseback.

“You’re so naughty.  You’ll never get into Heaven!” she whispered up at him, giggling a little.

“No worries – it’s a beaut of a spot, all right.  But it sure sounded like you enjoyed more than the scenery,”  the landowner commented.

There was devilment in his eyes as he said that, and a lecherous grin spread across his face.  He knew what was happening behind the SUV; the screams of pleasure she’d let loose were a testament to that.  By then, she’d composed herself and was ready to face the music.  She did her best to hide the obvious wet patch on her shorts by keeping her hands clasped tightly to her groin.

“Now we’re all done; we’ll get off your land.  So sorry to be a bother.”  His apology was contrite.

“No hurry – take your time and enjoy your day.  Ma’am!”  He tipped his hat in farewell and dug his heels into the flanks of his mount, pulling the reins around to the right to spin the beast before shooting off at a gallop.

“My goodness… I can’t believe we were nearly caught!”  she giggled.

“There is no ‘nearly’ about it.  He knew what was going on.  You aren’t exactly quiet when you enjoy yourself!”  he retorted.

“Oops?”  She pointed to herself in a ‘who, me?’ gesture.

They both started to laugh.  They felt like teenagers again.  Free and adventurous, as if discovering themselves all over again.

~~~~{}~~~~

The Camp Site

The Outlander arrived at the Campsite at about 3 p.m. They checked in and were given their plot to pitch the tent. Paradise Pine Farms had two sites, one for caravans spanning ninety acres with hard standings, water, and electricity feeds.  The other side was open grassland, which was reasonably flat, about 100 acres, and allowed for much privacy. The site allowed fire pits, provided the soil and turf you displaced to make the hole were returned, and took reasonable anti-fire precautions.

The one thing she noticed about the people they were passing by was that they were all nude.  Not a stitch on.  Even the kids running about playing with balls and water cannons were as naked as the day they were born.  Some of the fairer-skinned people, of which there were a few, wore large-brimmed hats or were otherwise obviously slathered in sunblock.

“Did you forget to mention something about this place to me?”  she questioned.  She was annoyed at this surprising revelation, her eyes as wide as saucers.

“Do you remember when you told me you were bored with the same old holiday we’ve been taking for years? Now that we're openly exploring our base desires, I thought I would make it a little more interesting for you,” he replied.

Following years of a chaste lifestyle, they had both exploded in an epic row a year ago.  Until that point and entirely by accident during the great COVID Lockdowns of 2020, she, while doom-scrolling, discovered some erotic fiction stories on a web forum called Lush.  Until then, she had thought their love life was… nice.  However, she soon realised he was straight-laced and seemingly repressed in his view of sex and lovemaking. 

Her life was transformed in an instant.  Her understanding of the human condition and sex and everything related to it overwhelmed her consciousness.  She read stories about kinks and fetishes and quickly learned what she liked and disliked.  Finally, the argument boiled down to the fact that he thought she wasn’t interested in sex, so he only did the barest necessary because he assumed that’s all she wanted.  They each apologised and then dried each other’s tears.  That night was the first spectacular night of the rest of their sex lives together.

Breaking her reverie, she fixed him with a mock glare, but the corners of her mouth turned into a beautiful smile.

“I don’t know… I suppose I could try it out to see if I like it,” she conceded.

“Atta girl.  I knew you’d at least give it a fair try,"  he encouraged.

He pulled the Outlander up to a pitch not far from a large cluster of tents.  The placement of the groupings suggested multiple families in each space, with either three or four tents and a discreet amount of spacing before the next group started.

“Oh, yeah… there’s something else about this place you should know.”  His mouth suddenly went dry.

He hesitated, suddenly unsure if he was pushing the envelope too far and she would wholly disapprove and demand to go home.  But, instead, she fixed him with that stare.  The one that only women can manage, the one that bores right into your soul and demands the truth.

“They’re not just naturists. They’re all swingers, too,” he finished his confession.

“They’re WHAT now?”  Her head snapped around to fix him with a withering glare.

“They swing, swap partners inside a group, sometimes as a foursome or six, or more….” She cut him off mid-explanation.  He’d misread the situation, further infuriating her.

“I’m familiar with the term and the concept.  There's no need to mansplain it to me.  Why the hell didn’t you ask me about this before we started?”  she demanded, outraged.

“Because you may have said no,”  he said, looking sheepish.

“But, I may also have said yes!  You have taken that decision away from me.  Set the bloody tent up; I’m going for a walk!”  she stated.

She exited the Outlander and, perhaps understandably, stormed off while she did some thinking.  He was about to shout after her, to remind her this was a nudist colony, then thought better of it; she was already annoyed enough with him as it was… ‘No need to poke the bear!’ he thought to himself.

He quickly disrobed, having long ago made peace with his ‘dad-bod’ and started pitching their tent.  Unfortunately, due to all the women walking about naked, his tent wasn’t the only thing that wanted to pitch.  His sizeable pink erection was wobbling about in front of him and was clear to see by anyone walking past, but it also hampered his efforts in setting up the tent.

A few of the couples walking past offered to help him set up, and he gained more than a few appreciative glances at his swollen member, mainly from the women, but a few of the men showed interest, too.  That frightened him a little; he’d not considered interest from men.  He speculated how he might deal with such interactions during their week here, assuming that his beloved opted to stay the booking duration.

The couple on the pitch next to our intrepid couple were of a similar age, perhaps just slightly older, with no children or young adults to impede their stay.  The lady was a long-haired brunette, slim and possibly 5’7”, with medium-sized, c-cup breasts crowned with cute little nipples and a neatly trimmed triangular bush of pubic hair pointing to her genitalia.  The man was quite the figure of masculinity, slender, like his partner, and solidly built.  A literal Adonis, with well-defined muscles, standing well above 5’11”; at a guess, he was about 6’5”, which was a conservative estimate.  A shock of blonde hair crowned his well-chiselled features, but ironically, it was his penis that grabbed M’s attention.  The stranger’s penis was circumcised and appeared perhaps seven inches unaroused. 

They offered to assist in setting up camp, which was politely declined, and as one does.  The lady took this as it was meant and returned to her busy work inside their tent.

Soon, a friendly conversation started between the men. 

“Hey there, neighbour – how you goin’?  I’m Brad,”  the new arrival introduced himself.

“Yeah, getting there… lovely day, eh?  I’m M.  It’s short for Maurice, but everyone calls me M.  I’m Pleased to meet you, Brad,”  M replied amiably.

“It certainly is; this is my wife, Shirley.  We’ve been coming here for years.  It’s our favourite site for all the amenities and other more pleasurable ‘entertainments’,”  Brad informed M.  The embellishment of the word entertainments was not lost on M.

“I’m not sure what you mean,” M said, trailing off his sentence to probe Brad for more information without directly asking what he meant.

“Well, Shirley and I are both naturists and swingers.  We’ve been coming here for twenty years or more.  We love coming to play in a relaxed and judgement-free environment.  From how your little lady stormed off, I'm guessing you forgot to mention some of the more, shall we say, intimate goings on when you booked up?”  Brad stated.

Until now, Shirley had been busying herself in her tent and had just emerged in time to catch the end of M and Brad's interactions.   Her state of undress was doing nothing to help with M’s currently aroused state. 

“Yeah… I may have done.  Fi, that’s my partner and I.  We’ve recently come to an understanding about certain things, and I thought this would be a nice surprise for her.  Guess that bit me on the ass, eh?”  M said honestly.

“Don’t worry – I’m sure she’ll relax when she’s been here for a while and sees that everyone here is celebrated for their uniqueness, whether they play with others or not.”  Shirley’s statement was reassuring to M.

Fi had returned to the pitch as if on cue, wearing only her sandals and shorts.  She had tied her gingham blouse around her slender waist, and her beautiful, full breasts were enjoying being free again if the arousal of her nipples was any indication.  Somewhere along her walk, she had decided that she was conspicuously overdressed, as she kept getting furtive glances from those who were fully nude.  Younger children innocently but rudely pointed her out to their parents and giggled gleefully as the mortified parents apologised for drawing attention to her non-nude state.

“OK, Mister, here’s the deal,” Fi proclaimed, authority dripping from her voice.  “We will try it for a day to see if I like it.  Then we’ll see about staying longer.  There is no negotiation.”  Fi laid out her terms.

“That’s reasonable.  I can work with that.  Honey – please meet Shirley and her husband, Brad.  May I introduce my partner, Fi?”  M turned to Fi and offered her his hand so she could be formally introduced.

The four of them exchanged polite conversation for a while before Shirley approached Fi and asked if she’d seen all the amenities on the site. 

“Only in passing – I didn’t go into the clubhouse or the pool area,” Fi responded.

“Let me show you around properly and introduce you to some people.  Perhaps along the way, we can convince you to show us the rest of that divine figure you’re hiding?”  Shirley offered amiably.

Fi turned to look back at M for his approval to be spirited away by this new woman, who was almost as attractive as Fi.  M nodded his blessing and turned around to face Brad.

“Fancy a beer?”  asked Brad.

“Only if there is a y in the day, Brad.” M grinned.

~~~~{}~~~~

A couple of hours later, Shirley and Fi returned to their pitches with six packs of beer for the men and four bottles of wine for themselves.  The two new friends were giggling like schoolgirls and seemed to be conspiring about something… the possibilities of what they were whispering about intrigued M immensely.  He couldn’t help but notice that Fi was now completely nude, carrying her clothing wrapped up in her repurposed blouse.  M surmised that Shirley had convinced her this was a safe space for exploration.  He felt his penis swell at the thought of Fi being naked for two weeks.

“M, I must tell you.  Fi is adorable and funny.  I think we will be fast friends before too long.”  Shirley gushed.

M shot Fi a quizzical glance and resolved to ask her what that cryptic comment may mean and the content of their conspiratorial conversation.  However, before he could voice his thoughts, Shirley reached up around M’s neck and drew him into a sensual kiss, allowing her tongue to probe for his gently.

Startled, M drew back suddenly from the embrace and looked at Fi, who watched his reactions intently.

“Shirley, I told you he would be surprised if you tried it,” Fi chuckled at M’s discomfort.

Fi looked at M, a loving expression on her face.  The two new friends had planned this to test the waters and see what M would do if encouraged to play a little with Fi present.  Unfortunately for Shirley, she lost the bet and would have to pay a forfeit later when Fi decided what that would be.

“I’m sorry, baby.  I wanted to know if you would roll over and beg like a puppy if a hot woman shoved her tongue into your mouth,”  Fi confessed.

“That’s fair – I didn’t tell you all the details about this place, so we’re even now!”  M conceded.

“Deal! I see you’ve set the table already.  Shirley and Brad, would you like to join us for drinks and some food we brought?”  Fi asked.

“We’d be delighted to, wouldn’t we, Brad?”  Shirley replied enthusiastically.

“Definitely!  Fi, come sit by me,”  Brad requested.

They took places around the table, Fi and Brad on one side, Shirley and M on the other.  The conversation started innocently enough: ages, work, kids (or lack thereof) and hobbies, typically mundane fare.  But as they drank more, their tongues loosened, and the talk inevitably turned towards more personal matters befitting their surroundings.

“M, Fi tells me you both recently had quite the sexual epiphany regarding likes and dislikes.  Care to fill us in?”  Shirley asked, almost innocently.

tonymuaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tonymuaa

“Well,” M coughed on a half-chewed mouthful of cous cous – slightly taken aback by the bold enquiry into their budding exploration of all things sexual.

“We discovered during lockdown that our communication wasn’t quite where it should have been and found a way to correct the error.”  M winked at Fi, who blushed a little in return. 

At this point of the evening, all four were sufficiently intoxicated that their inhibitions had been neatly filed away in the ‘for later review’ folder in their minds.  Although Shirley innocently started tracing the definition in M’s triceps and biceps with a fingernail as he talked about something he had discovered about F that he didn’t know before their sexual revolution, she wasn’t paying attention to the conversation any longer.

Instead, deliciously lustful thoughts of the handsome stranger defiling her in various ways danced at the front of her consciousness.  Similarly, Brad played with F’s hair, gently running his strong fingers through its length, then gently stroking it behind her ear before repeating the cycle. 

Before long, Brad had graduated to other areas of Fi’s anatomy and gently stroked her left breast with his little finger, and Shirley similarly wandered her caresses as she now stroked M’s thighs, ‘accidentally’ catching his penis with her little finger.  Neither of their actions was overtly predatory, just something tender and memorable, albeit Fi and M were unaccustomed to such touches from strangers.

Fi and M looked at each other.  Being a man, M was biologically predisposed to not being monogamous, but social conventions prohibited him from pursuing this to its natural conclusion without spousal approval.  An unspoken thought, bordering on telepathy and borne of their new appreciation of each other’s needs and wants, passed between them.  ‘I am so relaxed right now.  If you want to, I will, too.  Just don’t leave me alone tonight with these strangers.’

They both nodded imperceptibly to each other.  ‘OK, let’s try it!’

Fi was the first to acknowledge the subtle teasing she and M had endured openly.  She turned to Brad, took his chiselled chin, and pulled him towards her.  Her soft lips touched his, and delicious sparks of naughtiness shot from her lips down through her abdomen and pooled in her rapidly moistening vagina.  A small sigh escaped her mouth, which Brad correctly interpreted as permission to explore his new partner further.

Brad opened his mouth slightly and allowed his tongue to search her lips, tasting her, sampling the delicate flavour of the Zinfandel she and Shirley had been sharing all evening and the spicy salsa that went with the tortilla chips and cous cous that Fi and M had provided as nibbles.  Fi let her hands drop to Brad’s arms, enjoying the tightness of the skin over his muscles.  She surrendered her mouth to his tongue and allowed him the first penetration of her body.

Shirley had somehow managed to wriggle under the camping table and was now stroking M’s penis a little more forcefully, not much, but enough that he allowed his head to fall back and emit a low groan of pleasure.  He enjoyed Shirley’s delicate hand as it massaged his length slowly.  Before too long, he felt a tongue lapping at his meatus to sample his pre-cum.  Shirley took the head of M’s penis into her warm, wet mouth and sucked hard.  It was much harder than F usually did.

“Perhaps we should take this somewhere a little more private?”  M’s question was mainly rhetorical.  Shirley took a break from lasciviously drawing the flat of her tongue up and down M’s now fully engorged penis.

“Why?  It’s not like we’re the only ones up to something deliciously naughty and boundary-breaking!”  Shirley observed.

M raised his head and opened his eyes to look about him.  They were near the outskirts of the camping plots but still near enough that he could see other couples, threes, fours and ‘mores’ in the balmy evening twilight.  Some were out in the open, and others were captured in sharp silhouettes, dancing in love’s grip whilst inside their flimsy shelters of varying sizes like some sensual puppet show.

It was all wonderfully erotic and seemed simultaneously so debauched and yet so natural.  M’s head spun, trying to fathom the magnitude of his and Fi's new reality.  However, his ruminations were truncated when Shirley plunged her mouth over his manhood and deepthroated him, making a gagging sound as she caressed his testes.  For her part in this, Shirley didn’t even acknowledge her gag reflex and allowed her throat to spasm and grip M’s penis before her need for oxygen outweighed her need for pleasuring her new partner.

Suddenly, M was concerned for Fi’s well-being and again raised his head to look at his long-time lover.  He need not have been concerned.  She had Brad’s tongue well and truly held hostage in her mouth, and his now, surprisingly, ‘not as massive as it looked like it should have been’ penis was being massaged by her warm and sensual hand.   M concluded that Brad was a shower and not a grower.  Not that he wasn’t well equipped; it just didn’t seem as intimidating as M imagined it would be.

‘That’s my girl,’ he thought, feeling oddly proud to see Fi in this new environment and readily take to it.  Her earlier misgivings had been forgotten, and his poor judgement had been forgiven.

Shirley was the first to change things around a little.  She squirrelled out from under the table and stood, bent at the waist, matching M’s height and kissing him slowly, luxuriously and passionately.  A passion that M hadn’t felt from any other woman than F, including previous loves and liaisons.  Shirley’s tongue found M’s, and together, they danced a delightfully tender and spirited ballet before she broke off the kiss and looked deep into M’s eyes.

“Would you like to fuck me, M?”  Shirley asked, coquettishly.

The question was to the point, yet somehow, it didn’t seem slutty or sordid, not in this atmosphere, which M had realised was not the passionate orgy he had imagined would be happening.  Later, he would find out what the club and pool areas were used for, but that is another story. 

The word fuck would typically not bother M on his own, but with Fi in earshot, he was concerned about her reaction and looked again to his beloved to indicate how she would like this to proceed. Again, timing is serendipitous; as M looked for Fi again, a muted feminine utterance of ‘oh, fuck’ wafted to his ears.  Brad had graduated from passionate kissing with Fi and was now in the same position that Shirley was mere moments ago, his tongue tantalising Fi’s clitoris, and his fingers massaged her g-spot tenderly.

“Fi, are you all right with this baby?  If you’re not totally on board, we can stop whenever you want,”  M asked his lover.

In her defence, Fi was just about to reach the crescendo of an orgasm that had been building slowly for twenty minutes and was issuing high-pitched keening sounds as Brad worked his magic in her pussy and on her clit.  Unable to speak but aware of the question, Fi gave M the OK sign with her hand before she returned it to grip the arm of her chair to anchor her.  In stark contrast to their tranquil surroundings, Fi’s first orgasm at another man’s hand was loud and ripped through her body as she gushed onto the grass below in a torrent of impressive measure.

M stood and wrapped Shirley’s torso in his strong arms, drawing her in for another passionate kiss.  With Shirley’s arms about his neck, M allowed his hands to drop down to cup her medium-sized breasts.  Her nipples were almost as responsive as Fi’s but were nowhere near as long.  Still, they were eminently responsive and looked delightful.  They begged his mouth to sample their tenderness eagerly.  As his tongue touched the nipple, Shirley threw her head back and groaned loudly. 

M used his free hand to explore Shirley’s pussy.  She had parted her legs slightly to allow him easy access to her soaking wet sex.  One thing M adored about women was their labia.  He was utterly fascinated by them, the variety of shapes and sizes, colours and textures.  Some were barely visible, while others were so large that they caused actual discomfort to their owners, resulting in them seeking corrective surgery.  Yet, all were beautiful in his eyes, and the larger, the better.

M was delighted when he discovered that Shirley had large dark labia, somewhat larger than Fi’s, and his penis became even more erect.  A large bead of pre-cum dripped from the tip of his straining member and landed on Shirley’s foot, making her giggle.  His attention was now squarely focused on her waiting pussy.  He gently placed a hand on the small of her back and guided her down onto the soft, cool grass in twilight’s fading light.

Fi and Brad had already adopted a similar position, with Brad on his back and Fi happily riding him like a cowgirl trying to ride a prize bronco for the full minute and thirty seconds.  Her hips were grinding on him hard as she held his hands tight to her swaying and pendulous breasts.

“Oooh, Brad.  Fuck me!  Fuck my tight little pussy!”  Fi yelled, encouraging Brad to hammer into her with abandon.

M was mesmerised by the sight of Fi enjoying being fucked by another man and in public, no less.  But more than that, he wondered where her sense of propriety had gone.  This elegant and eloquent woman, who hitherto disliked foul language for any reason, was now using language that would be at home in the mouth of a Fifty Dollar whore on a Friday night in any given port city across the world.  What had Brad done to Fi?  What could make her abandon her morals and principles and freely give herself to her passion?

Shirley brought M’s attention back to her by running talon-like fingernails through his hair and scratching delicately at his scalp.  M was now lying conveniently between Shirley’s thighs; he gave her tits a final nibble, then dismissed thoughts of Fi from his mind for the time being and began to work down towards Shirley’s waiting pussy.  Her legs were bent at the knee, her feet just in front of her round and edible butt cheeks. 

M continued his descent, lavishing her tummy with soft kisses and lasciviously licking her taught flesh with the tip of his tongue, then gently blowing over the moist areas left by his oral muscle, causing goose pimples to rise on her tanned and toned body.  Finally, with the index fingers of his hands, M parted Shirley’s delightful labia to view what was behind them. 

A pink, glistening velvet paradise was waiting for him to claim as his own.  He could smell her arousal; it was sweet and inviting.  Gently, he blew onto her clit, to gauge its sensitivity.  Shirley moaned loudly and rocked her hips with the luxuriously decadent feelings flowing through her.

M wanted to taste Shirley.  Fi’s flavour from this morning was still fresh in his memory, and he tried to compare the two.  He released Shirley’s labia and watched them slowly curl back to their natural positions.  M placed the tip of his tongue on her taint, then gradually relaxed his tongue as he drew it up between her lips towards her waiting clit.

Shirley’s body went rigid as M reached her most sensitive spot; her hands clenched M’s head as her nails dug into his scalp.  M now took her lips entirely into his mouth and sucked hard.  Shirley let out a little yelp of surprise, which quickly turned into a long, cooing ‘oooh’ sound.  Next, M began to play with her engorged labia, twisting his tongue around them, then parting them as he lapped up and down at the free-flowing juices running out of Shirley’s pussy.  M had been right; she was sweet and slightly more viscous than F.

After several minutes of savouring her delightfully sweet hole, and with no warning, M plunged his tongue as deep into Shirley’s pussy as possible, holding on to her hips.  Shirley pulled his head into her as hard as she could, aiding his tongue’s penetration of her tight cunny.

“Fuck me with that tongue!”  Shirley exulted.  

Her outburst pierced the veil of quiet that had fallen over the campsite.  Her eyes went wide as M flexed his tongue deep inside her.  He wasn’t quite to the G-spot but was close enough to tip her over the edge into a limb-shaking orgasm.  M lapped up the warm gush as it flowed over his tongue and down onto his chin.  He savoured her exquisite flavour.

M cleaned up around Shirley’s pussy and thighs with his tongue before he crawled up her body, laying kisses along her torso and breasts.  His lips met hers with a fierce, unexpected passion as he became level with her head, given his love for Fi.  While returning his kisses, Shirley reached down and gently wrapped a hand around the head of his cock, guiding it towards her waiting pussy.  Shirley rubbed his glans over her pussy several times to lubricate his member before releasing her hand.  Not that M needed it; his cock was oozing pre-cum like a mini ejaculation. 

M rocked his hips forward slightly, and they both sighed in unison as the sensations they felt through his penetration of her enveloped them.  Shirley, never having had kids, was still tight; her vaginal walls were strong and doing a great job of gripping M’s hardened cock as it stretched her out.  M was edging into her waiting pussy slowly, lest he bottom out and inadvertently injure such a petite woman.

Eventually, M was balls deep inside, with just the tip of his cock brushing her cervix; he started a slow, rhythmic pumping action by rocking his hips as Shirley wrapped her legs around his back to give him deeper access to her pussy.  His left hand supported his body weight while his right hand cupped and fondled her breasts, pulling on the nipples and tugging them.

“How does my cunt feel, big boy?  Tell Fi how good my pussy feels around your cock,”  Shirley begged.

“You can tell me, ‘Big boy’, it’s OK,” Fi said, continuing to play along with the dirty talk she and Shirley had discussed on their walk.  “Brad’s cock is filling me nicely and fucking me so good!”  She finished with.

“Not gonna lie, Fi.  She feels fucking fantastic – but what’s gotten into you?”  M was concerned that this may have been a bad idea.  He wasn’t sure he liked the idea of Fi talking in such a manner.

“What’s got into me? About 8 inches of Victorian prime pork!”  Her laugh was light and carefree, yet it did little to ease M’s concerns.

Not one who was naturally given to jealous tendencies, M returned his attention to Shirley and started to thrust his pelvis into hers, slightly rocking from side to side in a kind of spiral motion to stimulate as much of her pussy as he could.  Clearly, Shirley was approving of this technique as she issued a low growling sound, and her eyes rolled up and her eyelids half closed, leaving just the whites of the eyes visible.

Shirley’s pussy started to spasm and grip M’s cock with a ferocity he’d never encountered.  Then, the low growl coming from Shirley transformed into a series of high-pitched ‘oooh’ sounds, timed with the bottom of each in-stroke of M’s cock.  The sounds increased in volume until she let go with an ear-shatteringly loud banshee-like screech as the release of her orgasm washed over her, making her whole body tremble and turning her into electrically charged jelly wrapped in a limp body.

“I should have warned you, M.  Shirley tends to be somewhat loud when she cums.  She must like you a great deal for you to make her squeal like that after only a few minutes!” M was surprised that Brad sounded impressed by M’s achievement.  Shirley was panting, regaining her senses from the natural high, and heard the exchange between the two men.

“He’s a lot thicker than you, Brad.  So gooood…”  Shirley trailed off as an aftershock from her colossal orgasm washed over her, temporarily robbing her of the power of speech.

M returned to his steady-paced fucking, and before long, Shirley had another orgasm, not as intense as the first but still loud enough to be heard from the other side of the campsite. 

“Brad, honey.  It’s time.  I need you over here, baby,”  Shirley said, almost pleadingly.

Brad and Fi kissed passionately for a moment before disengaging from their coupling.  Fi knelt beside M and spoke softly. 

“M, this is something that only Brad can do for Shirley, but she needs my help with it.”  Fi offered no more explanation.

M was utterly perplexed as the trio rearranged themselves.  Brad lay on his back while Shirley mounted him, reverse cow-girl style.  Fi planted a sloppy kiss on M’s cheek and moved so she could lie between Shirley and Brad’s legs. 

M watched in fascination as Brad speared his cock into Shirley’s sopping wet pussy.  Then, after allowing Shirley to grind on his dick for a few moments, he withdrew and adjusted his position so she could gently ease his cock into her puckered rosebud. 

Shirley concentrated and held Brad’s turgid phallus in one hand, slowly helping him to sink into her forbidden hole.  A few moments later, his glans had pierced the protective sphincter of her ass, allowing him inside.  Shirley let out a satisfied sigh and wore a contented grin.  Fi looked back over her shoulder to M and spoke softly once more. 

“If you like, you can join me...” Fi invited M to play with her again.

Shirley started to slowly raise and fall, massaging Brad’s cock in her tight ass.  Fi watched for a moment or two, mesmerised by the sight of a cock that, until a moment ago, she’d been riding like there was no tomorrow, now buried balls deep and stretching her new friends’ ass.  If Fi was nervous about her role in this, she didn’t show it.  Instead, she gently placed her head before Shirley’s exposed mons and dripping pussy.

As Shirley rocked her hips on Brad’s dick, rivulets of girl-cum were following gravity down Shirley’s taint and pooling around her stretched hole, allowing her natural lubrication to coat Brad’s cock as she massaged him with her ass.  Fi tentatively placed two of her fingers inside Shirley’s pussy and marvelled at the sensation of feeling Brad’s cock rippling the flesh separating Shirley’s two holes.

Fi allowed her head to fall forward and used her tongue to contact Shirley’s exposed clit.  Using her two fingers to thrust into Shirley’s drenched pussy.  Fi marvelled at how soft and warm Shirley was, and so similar feeling to her pussy, yet so different and arousing.  Fi curled her fingers slightly and found the fleshy bundle of nerve endings that comprised the other end of Shirley’s clit.  Slowly, Fi licked Shirley’s clit and massaged the G-spot simultaneously, in time with Shirley’s rocking hips.

Shirley couldn’t control her orgasm, and she gushed copiously over Fi’s fingers and onto the floor; the makings of a muddy little puddle were forming under Brad’s ass.  Fi didn’t stop her ministrations or allow mercy to the beleaguered clit and G-spot and continued to massage and lick and suck and slurp.  Fi realised that she might well be bisexual, as this act with two others was making her so wet it was almost unfathomable to her.

Fi broke contact for a moment to look back at M.  M, for his part, was transfixed by his lover pleasuring another woman, who in turn was getting her ass fucked by her husband.  Of course, M had seen such interactions on porn clips e-mailed about at his work and had joked about the lucky people involved, but he’d never once imagined being witness to such an act, let alone this close to it.

“M, I need you to fuck me, baby.  My pussy is so wet it’s aching.  I need it filled!”  Fi begged M.

M snapped out of his trance and positioned himself behind Fi.  His cock was steel, and her pussy needed no additional coaxing to accept his length or girth, and he eased himself in, balls deep in one motion.  He held her hips lightly, thrusting in time with Shirley’s movements on Brad.

Fi groaned loudly as M filled her hungry pussy and started to grind on him.  Delicious sensations filled her body, but they weren’t enough to get her where she wanted to be.

“M, your dick feels fucking amazing, baby, but I can’t reach my clit.  Could you help a girl out…?”  Fi’s request was almost polite.

M reached around and found F’s fully engorged clit and started rubbing it in time will all the other motions that were happening as the four bodies now moved in unison, creating a writhing mass of flesh, sweat and moans.

Brad was the first to cum, starting a domino effect.  His climax was fuelled by the sight of his wife being eaten out by F as he ass-fucked Shirley.  Watching M railing Fi while Fi’s head was buried in Shirley’s pussy was too much to bear, and he roared as he unleashed his cum into Shirley’s ass.  The additional pressure created by ribbon after ribbon of Brad’s cum in her ass and the tongue and finger fucking by M pushed Shirley over her precipice.  She experienced another bone-shaking orgasm and again made the banshee scream as she flooded Fi’s mouth and face with viscous juices.

Shirley’s deluge engulfed Fi, who, knowing that she had contributed to its conception and coupled with being filled with M’s cock and him flicking her bean, the combined sensations were enough to force Fi into her orgasm, and she wailed silently into Shirley’s twitching pussy, the vibrations perpetuating Shirley’s orgasm.  Fi’s pussy spasmed around M’s rock-hard cock and massaged him into an orgasm that made him feel like his consciousness had left his body.

All this took no more than a minute and left them all in a sweaty heap on the floor.  Brad eased his softening cock out of Shirley’s ass with a loud pop at the end as his glans once again stretched her sphincter to its maximum, and air rushed in to fill the void left by his dick.   As a puddle of cum plopped down onto his cock and balls, Shirley quickly spun around and started to suck and lick Brad’s cock and balls, slurping down all the sticky mess she could manage. 

Fi had already removed her fingers from Shirley’s pussy when she’d orgasmed and was licking her fingers clean.  Shirley tasted divine.  Fi was undoubtedly interested in exploring the feminine sex in much greater detail.

M allowed his dick to flop out of Fi and watched intently as a river of their combined secretions formed a small puddle on the grass. Then, like Shirley, Fi swivelled about to start sucking M’s flagging member to clean it of their combined juices.

Sated, dripping with sweat from exertion and high on endorphins, they returned to their seats around the table.

“Fi, honey, I gotta ask… where the fuck did all that come from?”  M asked.

“Shirley and I talked earlier this afternoon when she showed me around the place.  She saw I was conflicted and wanted to help if she could.  I told her that you’d sprung this whole thing on me, so she kindly related the story of her introduction to naturism and swinging,"  Fi replied honestly.

“It was pretty much the same scenario as you guys.  I was not impressed until I saw all the couples making love the first night.  Some were very energetic; others were lying there, moving softly and tenderly with their lovers, and it suddenly felt magical.  The atmosphere of love was tangible, and a feeling of acceptance overwhelmed me.”  Shirley added.

“If I may be so bold – we were very much like you two, very staid in our little routine.  This saved our marriage, which is now open, based on trust and understanding.  If Shirley needs more than I can provide, we have a select group of friends to call on.  Shirley is free to play, just as I am, because we both know that we are stronger when we are free to act on our desires and understand that sometimes, differences make the usual more special.  Does that make sense?”  Brad paused for a breath, then continued. 

“The act of making love, as the name suggests, is a loving thing, exploring feelings and emotions.  The flip side is that sometimes, people get horny and need an itch scratched.  That’s where the fucking comes in.  No emotion or feelings, just pleasure.  The two are separate.  I don’t get jealous because I know Shirley loves me and will always come home to me,”  Brad concluded.

M nodded, fully taking in the magnitude of what was being said and the lifestyle described in delicious and tantalising detail.

“When Shirley and I talked, she asked me if I’d even been with a woman.  I hadn’t, although I’d had the fantasies that I imagine most girls have in college.  So, she asked if I’d like to try.  The reason it took us an hour to bring the grog back from the store was that Shirley introduced me to the pleasure of eating a pussy.  I can see why you like it so much now,”  Fi confessed to M.

M sat in stunned silence.  His wildest fantasies were coming true all at once, and it wasn’t some deliciously vivid wet dream.

“It’s a little early to say for sure, but I think I may enjoy exploring my bi-side with you if you’d like to?”  Fi asked M.

“You could ask me to follow you into the gates of Hades, and you know I would do so in a heartbeat.  If you’re happy to explore, I’m happy to explore alongside you, as long as you are OK with me being with another woman, as well as you?”  M was still worried about the rules of this new paradigm.

F: “There’s only one way to find out… Oh, wait.  We just did,” Fi flashed a wolfish grin at M and followed it up with a cheeky wink.

M fully realised the plan of their conspiratorial whispers earlier in the day, which were the foundations for what had happened that evening.  M marvelled at his partner’s deviousness.  She’d played her role perfectly and had seduced him into the world of sharing partners with little effort.

“How long are you guys staying for, if I may ask?”  Brad enquired.

“Numbskull here booked for our two-week vacation from work, so I think we’ll be staying full-time now everything is settled,” Fi answered.

“If you’re certain you want to, sweetie, I’m happy to stay too,” M said.

M reached for Fi’s hands across the table and held her tightly. They reassured her that he was happy she had made her choices freely and without coercion.

“How would you guys feel about joining us for the night?”  Shirley asked, hoping their new friends would say yes.

“M, if you’d like to, I’ve no objections to exploring more with these wonderful teachers.  What do you think, ‘Big boy’?”  Fi chuckled at the nickname Shirley had conjured for him earlier.

“If you’re certain this is where you’d like to look next, I’ll be right beside you the whole way, angel,” M replied, smiling broadly.

The four linked arms embraced warmly before heading into Shirley and Brad’s sizeable tent to continue their introduction to the world of swinging.

Published 
Written by Phoenix1973
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments