Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Encounter PT. 5

"Chuck's world is about to change"

13
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
9.4k words 9.4k words

Author's Notes

""This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental." "No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.""

Chuck woke with a smile as he turned and looked over to Ann, sleeping naked on her side while they both still lay in their bed. 

It had been a month since his startling revelation that his wife had known about Rhea and then himself learning about their subsequent involvement with each other. 

Chuck’s mind at the time had wondered if Rhea had been his idea or if it was Ann’s, but she never alluded to it, so he would assume he had acted first. 

He lay there thinking about that for a few more seconds as the guilt still hit him now and then. 

His encounter with Rhea and Ann had squashed most of the guilt when he had witnessed Ann’s pure, unfiltered enjoyment of their new situation.

It sobered him knowing Ann could still love a cheating man. He had thought many nights since whether he could have done the same.

Chuck looked over again, taking in Ann’s beautiful form.  He traced his fingers along her neckline, flowing across her soft-skinned waist, over her shapely hip, and finally just below her curved cheek. 

He smiled inwardly; the last month had, for all tense and purpose, been the best month their marriage had ever had. 

They were again making love almost every day since their profound encounter.  Rhea had spoken of another connection soon after that night with Ann a few times.

Inwardly thinking he wouldn’t turn it down but also knowing he would do it more for Ann than himself. Not that Rhea wasn’t worth taking the time; she was.

She had made Ann and himself feel again, simultaneously saving Ann and his marriage. 

He was overwhelmed by Rhea’s presence if he could admit that to himself, but there had been no depth of feeling when it came to Rhea, and he knew deep down that Ann, indeed, was all he needed.

Knowing this, Chuck smiled, pulling his hand up slightly to feel her warm essence across his palm.  His finger smoothly worked their way around her crevice when Ann finally stirred.

“Mmm, what are you doing, dear,” Ann moaned quietly while her presence slowly awakened. 

“Oh, I don’t know, thought I’d wake you with a smile, I suppose,” Chuck quietly said in Ann’s ear with a hint of sarcasm.

“Well, it’s working,” Ann said as her just-waking eyes rolled back in ecstasy, feeling Chuck's strong hands work her now wet mound into a frenzy.

Chuck's morning hard-on ached, listening to Ann’s soft moaning that his touch induced upon her.  Chuck, seeing his opening, moved in closer behind her. 

Grabbing his cock, he slid it between Ann’s cheeks and slowly pushed his now-heated body against hers.

“Oh Chuck, Mmm,” Ann bellowed as Chuck's thick cock stretched her swollen lips and cavern wide while he continued pushing deeper.

“Baby, you feel amazing,” Chuck moaned into Ann’s ear. “You’re so fucking tight; I’m going to make you cum for me, baby.”

“Yes, Please,” Ann said as her cavern stretched.

Chuck's thrusting began to pick up pace. Ann’s thoroughly drenched lips let his engorged cock glide through her essence easily, giving Chuck the motion he was after. 

Ann’s moans became loud and stern in Chuck's ears as he grunted with heavy breath, pumping his rigid shaft deep within her. 

“Oh, fuck me, fuck me with that huge fucking cock, fuck, fuck, fuck me, Oh, so fucking deep,” Ann screamed.

The force of Ann’s orgasm hit her deep and hard.  Her head immediately shot stars across her vision while her pussy gripped Chuck's shaft with all her might.

She convulsed like a woman possessed while her body writhed against her contraction deep within her abdomen while Chuck's cock pounded her quivering lips.

“Oh Ann, Fuck, oh fuck I’m cumming, Ugh,” Chuck barked when his warm seed shot deep inside Ann’s love cave.

“Oh…God, yes, Chuck, fuck yes,” Ann moaned as her climax flowed between her thighs and stomach as her ass pushed back against his waist. 

“Oh baby, God, I love you,” Chuck moaned while pulsing in Ann’s womb.

“I love you too, Chucks,” moaned a smiling, satisfied Ann.

It had been years since Ann used her nickname for Chuck; since last month, she had been using it every time they made love, and she felt her passion, and he felt her love deepen every time she did.  

************

“Can I join you?” Ann said a few minutes later after Chuck jumped in the shower. 

“You think I will turn you down,” Chuck said with a wry smile and best wink.

“No messing around, horn dog. I have got to get to the store before it gets packed, and you have to get to work,” Ann said, rolling her eyes.

“Oh, that’s not fair,” said Chuck with bemusement. “See, even my cock disagrees.”

“Jesus, Chuck, we do need to leave the house at some point,” Ann laughed, grabbing Chuck's already thick rigid cock in her hand.

“Mmm, yes, but let’s give it a bit longer,” Chuck moaned while Ann worked her magic around his cock. 

Chuck pulled Ann close to slide his hand between her thighs.  Working each other thoroughly with soap, they both orgasmed again quickly. 

Ann dropped to take in Chuck's cock just as his seed released so she could taste him.  She loved the taste, mainly when her orgasm wave flowed through her body. 

“Okay, now we really should get ready,” Ann said as she finished drinking him. 

“Oh, I suppose,” Chuck said just before leaning in and kissing her deeply. 

After a few more minutes of washing and rubbing each other playfully, Ann and Chuck headed their separate ways for the day.    

************

“What do you mean she hasn’t called yet?” said a frustrated Mark as he strolled through the mall doors.

“Patience, she will,” Rhea said, nudging Mark's shoulder as she felt the cold AC of the mall hit her skin and bare thighs under her skirt.

“I just don’t understand why it’s been three weeks since we have even talked,” a more frustrated Mark said, eyeing Rhea’s ever-hardening nipples through her light pink tank top.

“Listen, you blockhead, the next step is always the hardest, you know this, so cool your jets and let us handle it,” Rhea said, taking his hand while they strolled into the department store.

Rhea hadn’t told him she had already talked to Ann; she figured he would let him sweat a bit. 

“Besides, they have been enjoying each other, and that was the whole point of this anyway,” Rhea said with rolling eyes and frustration.

“I know, just looking forward to taking that next step,” Mark said, flipping through the clothes racks.

“We will, and hopefully soon; we need outfits for both of us for when we do meet,” Rhea said while she helped Mark flip through the rack.

“This is perfect,” Rhea said, handing Mark a pair of netted see-thru boxers. 

“I don’t know; I usually go with tighter-fitting underwear; it helps show the bulge,” Mark said with a sly smirk and a chuckle.

“She has already seen your bulge, and this is more for me anyway,” said Rhea, slapping the boxers against Mark's chest.

“Now go and try them on, dirty boy, and let me know when they are on; I want to see them for myself,” Rhea said with her sly smile and a wink.

Mark shrugged before heading to the changing room. 

While Mark fiddled in the changing room, Rhea strolled through the women’s wear.  Perusing the lingerie. Shifting through the hangers, she finally came across what she sought. 

A black, tight, short-fitted jersey-laced nighty that would hug the hips like yoga pants.

“Perfect,” Rhea said, picking it off the cart.

“That’s not going to fit you,” said Ann, smiling as she walked up to Rhea.

“I know hot stuff; it’s going to fit you, though,” Rhea responded with a smile as she gave Ann a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Oh, is it now,” Ann said, grabbing it and holding it up.

“I suppose it would; there won’t be much left to the imagination,” Ann said as she turned the nighty around and took in the short skirt size.

“It’s not supposed to; we can’t have limp cocks when this all goes down,” Rhea said with a slight laugh, grabbing the nighty back from Ann.

“Speaking of cocks, what’s the plan,” Ann said, doing a bit of her own perusing through the lingerie.

“Next Saturday night must be perfect. This is the biggest step, and we cannot have things go wrong,” Rhea said in a more serious tone.

“I know; this is the step that has had me tossing every night for the last few weeks,” Ann said, concern in her voice as she eyed another silk nighty.

“It will be fine; I have it all figured out. Now, is that what you’re picking out for me,” Rhea said, knowing Ann had in mind for her, and she couldn’t agree more.

“It sure is; your body is going to look amazing in this,” Ann said, turning a deep pink lingerie set her way that she found at the end of the rack.

“You little slut,” Rhea smirked as she nudged Ann’s shoulder.

“Takes one to know one,” said Ann, giving Rhea a devilish smile.

“Alright slut, this is what we are going to do to get this setup,” Rhea smiled back as she grabbed Ann’s arm and led her down the nearest aisle. 

The women strolled and talked about how they would set up the night when Mark’s call got them both to stop and turn. 

“Alright, my little slut, you take this to the counter, and I’ll take this one,” Rhea said to Ann as she handed off the nighty she picked and grabbed the lingerie set from Ann. 

“Now get moving; I will take care of Mark. He knows his role to play, and you better memorize yours,” Rhea said, giving Ann another hug and kiss on the cheek.

“I will; this is so exciting. I have been fantasizing about this day since the last encounter,” Ann said, smiling and returning the kiss on Rhea’s cheek.

“Ditto, now go on; I don’t want Mark seeing you, “Rhea said.

“Make sure you leave some of Mark for me next Saturday,” Ann said with a wink before turning to the registers to buy her new outfit before heading home.

Rhea turned and strolled to the changing room to meet Mark and see how her pick worked out.

************

Ann spent the week going to work and coming home to Chuck working in the garage remodel, and their master bathroom remodel that Ann suggested he start. 

On Thursday, Chuck had Ann finally call in a professional as he couldn’t figure out why the jacuzzi tub would work one minute but would quit the very next day.

He had been working on it for the better part of the week, and the issue became infuriating to the point he finally had to throw his hands up in disgust.

Unbeknownst to Chuck, Ann had purposely been messing with the water pressure line to the jacuzzi tub the whole week to make sure Chuck had her call the plumber she had mentioned initially to do the work. 

She knew Chuck’s weakest area was dealing with plumbing, so she could almost guarantee he would be willing to shell out the cash to ensure the work was done correctly.

Ann called Rhea to schedule Mark to take care of the issue.

Ann smiled to herself as she hung up the phone.  She just had to keep Chuck occupied with the garage remodel on Saturday while the plan was set in motion, she thought while she perused through the mail on the counter.

“Did you get a hold of your plumber friend?” Chuck asked, walking into the kitchen and grabbing water from the fridge.

“I did, but he can’t get here till Saturday,” Ann replied, opening the envelopes before her and trying to keep a straight face.

“Saturday, that’s the earliest he can make it out? That’s a week from now; I need to get that done and go back out to the garage so I can finish the last bit out there,” Chuck said with disappointment.

“Well, maybe you can finish the Garage and then finish the bathroom after,” Ann stated, watching Chuck's face ease as he thought through her statement.

“I suppose it won’t matter too much which area gets finished first,” Chuck said with a kind smile at Ann as he turned, making his way out to the garage to figure out his next move.

 

************

The following week was spent between work and the remodels. Ann kept Chuck's sexual wants at bay so he would have plenty of pent-up sexual needs when Saturday came. 

The downside was her own pent-up needs. She needed to be fucked and fucked real soon, she thought, as she entered the grocery store to pick -up a few last-minute things before Saturday when Rhea walked up to her out of the blue.

“Hey slut,” exclaimed Rhea in a hushed tone.

Ann instantly turned around to see her beaming at her; immediately, Ann felt her thighs heat with excitement.

“Right back at you,” Ann replied sarcastically with a smile.

“What are you doing,” Rhea asked Ann quizzically.

“Just grabbing a few items for the weekend; what are you doing here,” Ann asked with honest confusion.

“I also need a few items, but I also came to find you,” Rhea said with a wink and a smile.

“Just making sure you have everything you need before I set this plan in motion,” Rhea said, walking closer to her.

Ann thought how wonderful Rhea's smile was as she took in her body. The sun dress wrapped around all the right places, making Ann’s core drip with excitement. 

She could feel her stomach flutter at the thought of Rhea sitting on her face while Rhea devoured her mound. 

“Holy shit, what’s wrong with me,” Ann thought to herself as the scene before her came back into the light.

“Ann, you okay,” Rhea asked with concern.

“What? Oh, yeah, I am fine,” Ann said as she could feel her wetness seep against her inner thigh, still looking a bit flush as Rhea eyed her. 

“Mmm, no, you’re not; you’re thinking about me right now, you little slut,” Rhea said, amused as she stepped close to Ann with their noses almost touching.

A few passers-by eyed the two ladies while they went their way, grabbing items from the shelves.

“Uh, well, yes, maybe. I have just been holding out all week, so I was good and ready for tomorrow, but I am on the verge of pulling you into the restroom over there and taking you by force,” Ann said, leaning ever closer in so only Rhea could hear her.

“Wow, you just got my pussy so fucking wet,” Rhea responded while she brushed her right hand against Ann’s crotch.

“Oh, fuck,” Ann moaned into Rhea’s ear as she leaned in.

“You liked that, didn’t you, you little slut,” Rhea whispered back into Ann’s ear.

Ann pushed her hand against Rhea’s mound, seeing Rhea’s face contort as she swayed her hips forward against Ann’s now protruding fingers.

“We can’t, not now; we have to hold out,” Ann moaned, realizing they were both on the edge of cumming in the middle of the grocery aisle.

“Mmm, you’re no fun,” pouted Rhea jokingly; “picture us both cumming right here, right now, as strangers walk by; Mmm, you’re getting me so fucking wet,” Rhea whispered against Ann’s ear using her tongue to flick Ann’s earlobe.

Ann could feel Rhea’s hot breath against her eardrum as she wanted to pull herself against Rhea’s firm body, but she knew if she didn’t stop this feeling between her thighs, she would cum in the middle of the aisle in front of everyone.

“Good, that will just be more icing on both our cakes that we get to enjoy,” Ann said, taking a deep breath and getting control of the situation, pulling herself more upright.

Rhea slowly moved forward again, brushing a portion of her lips across Ann’s supple cheek.

“I’m going to make you cum so hard for me tomorrow; I want to drink all of you,” Rhea slowly whispered into Ann’s ear.

Ann’s supple lips gushed the flood they were holding back, almost making her orgasm where she stood as the words rolled off Rhea’s tongue before Rhea winked and turned, walking down the aisle for the exit.

“Holy fucking hell,” Ann thought, still standing in the middle of the grocery aisle when she started to feel her drenched panties cling to her between her thighs.

Ann slowly moved in the other direction Rhea went, looking down every few steps to ensure her essence wasn’t dripping to the floor.

Ann spent the next hour picking up and setting down different items as she thought of different scenarios in her brain. 

Finally deciding on a few items, she purchased them and left the store, still wet and horny from her encounter with Rhea.

************

Ann tossed and turned all night, thinking about the coming day that would change their lives forever. She couldn’t help but second-guess each move.  

She wasn’t sure whether it would bring her and Chuck closer together or tear them apart as she stared into his sleeping eyes. 

She could see his hardened cock protruding from the edge of the sheet, and she basked in its size and hardness just before he turned over to face away from her. 

She imagined his rigid cock taking her mound fast and furiously while she screamed into her pillow in ecstasy. 

She realized she had started dipping her fingers into her folds and felt the wetness that threatened to overtake her body. 

She quickly pulled her fingers from herself so as not to orgasm right on the spot. She realized she needed to get moving to get the picture of his thrusting cock out of her head.

The hot water cascading down her naked body felt good, and she could feel her heat build with every drop against her nude form.

Her nipples stood erect as she refocused back on Chuck.  She could see him through the open bathroom door. He must have pulled the sheet from himself while he had laid face down when he rolled over. 

Ann took in the scene with his beautifully fit backside. She was admiring his physic; from all the working out and the extra work on his home projects that he was doing, his body was toned and tight.

She stood caressing her breasts and giving her nipples small twists as she peered at Chuck with sexual desire while the hot, steamy water covered her smooth skin.

Ann felt her orgasm build when Chuck turned to the side, and his cock flopped out, still pointing erect and magnificent. She felt her body warm at the site.

Ann pinched her nipples so hard it drove her back to reality. Almost going into a fit of orgasm, she pulled her hands away and calmed herself down.

She finished washing herself, knowing she wanted to save herself till the plan unfolded later that day.

************

“Honey, have you seen my hammer,” Chuck said, shirtless and sweaty as he walked in from the garage. 

“Sure, I saw this morning when you turned over in bed,” Ann taunted Chuck while she smiled at him.

“Ha, ha, hilarious love, but seriously, have you seen it,” Chuck smiled, slapping Ann on her backside with a long squeeze at the end. 

Ann could feel the heat in the room rise a few degrees after Chuck gave her a good slap and a squeeze.

“Um, mmm, I think it's out on the shelf in the garage, dear,” Ann responded, a bit redder around her neckline.

“Thank you, and you look striking today; you must be looking forward to that plumber coming over, huh,” Chuck replied with sarcasm and teasing.

“Uh, what if I am? Would that be a bad thing?” Ann retorted back in a playful tone.

“Well then, I’d say we were in uncharted territory, and I’m not sure what I would think,” said Chuck while he grabbed Ann’s hand.

“Not sure I would want another man to compete with, but on the other hand, with Rhea in our life now, how could I judge you,” Chuck replied with care and a bit of concern in his voice.

“You know I would never hurt you or ever want to leave you; you do know that you are the love of my life,” Ann replied quickly, seeing the look in Chuck's eyes.

“I am not saying I would, but if it did present itself, I might jump at the chance, is all,” Ann said with love in her voice, squeezing Chuck's hand while she spoke.

“And, I suppose I would have a tough time complaining or even stopping you with what has already transpired between Rhea and us,” Chuck responded, squeezing Ann’s while pulling her close.

“Yes, you would definitely not have much to stand on, but you also need to know that the last three months have been the best three months since we got married, and I won’t give that up for anything,” Ann said, leaning in and hugging Chuck.

Holding Ann tight to him, “Let’s cross that bridge when it comes. I am not sure how I would react, but I also know I wouldn’t ever hold it against you,” Chuck replied with love.

“Good to know,” Ann said, lifting her head to Chuck and kissing him on the cheek.

“Now, don’t you have some work to finish in the garage,” Ann said, smiling with a slap to Chuck’s backside.

“Mmm, don’t tease me, little lady; I might have to remove that summer dress you have on and have my way with you,” said a laughing Chuck as he exited the back door and headed for the garage.

Ann admired Chuck as he walked away; his chiseled back and tight ass looked like they did twenty years ago when they first got together.  She knew what the day would bring, but she couldn’t help but love that man for all his worth.

Ann turned and put the last dirty dish from breakfast into the dishwasher when she heard a knock at the door. With butterflies in her stomach and a hot throbbing between her thighs, she went to the door.

************

“Shit,” yelled Chuck when he dropped the hammer on his foot for the second time in the short few minutes after he started hanging the drywall in the garage.

“Hey, sexy,” said Rhea, walking into the garage.

“Uh, Rhea, what are you doing here, and why are you wearing a trench coat when it’s eighty degrees out,” a stunned Chuck replied as he turned to Rhea.

“Oh, well, I am here for you, and this is just so the neighbors didn’t get the show before you did,” responded Rhea in her sly voice while she pulled the sash, holding the black trench coat on, letting it slip to the floor.

Chuck let out an audible gasp at the scene that lay before him.

Rhea stood wearing a four-piece deep pink lingerie set.

Sizing her up, Chuck could see the Demi-cup bra that lifted and showed her perfectly dime-sized nipples just above the underwire, a waspie bone corset strapped just under her breast that plunged to her chevron lace thong that was just above two pink sheer garters shaping both her thighs, leaving a heart pattern between them that topped out just under her sweet, delicious mound.  

“Holy hell, Rhea,” Chuck said, feeling his cock twitch and grow.

“I see you like what I have to offer,” Rhea replied, walking up to him, standing halfway up the ladder.

Rhea grasped Chuck's shorts button, undid it, and slid his shorts to his feet. His semi-rigid cock popped up at Rhea’s eye level, and she grasped it, taking his tip deep into her throat.

“Oh, god, Rhea, you are so good at this,” Chuck moaned while Rhea deep-throated his cock.

Rhea worked him deep until she could taste his seed rise, and her pussy softened. Rhea pulled back, looking up at Chuck.

“We should get Ann involved; pull up your shorts, and let's go see her,” Rhea told Chuck, helping lift his shorts back up.

“Oh, no, we can’t, Rhea; she is upstairs dealing with the plumber,” Chuck exclaimed as he buttoned his shorts.

“Well, then, we should introduce ourselves; I like plumbers,” Rhea proclaimed with a sly smile.

Chuck kept complaining that they shouldn’t be going up there since Ann didn’t know she was coming and that Ann was busy dealing with the plumber while they both climbed the stairs leading up to the bedroom.

“Wait, Rhea, we can’t do this; what about the plumber,” Chuck proclaimed again in a quieter voice, hoping Ann couldn’t hear them sneaking their way to the bedroom.

“You mean this plumber,” Rhea softly spoke, pulling Chuck to the half-opened bedroom door.

There, in front of Chuck, was his wife on her knees, wearing a very tight-fitting lace nighty that hugged every inch of her as she sucked the plumber's impressive-sized cock.

Chuck froze in place as he mouthed, “What the fuck.”

************

Ann had jitters coursing through her body when she opened the front door.

“Wow, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes,” Mark exclaimed, walking in and giving Ann a deep, sensual kiss.

“Mmm, not too bad yourself,” Ann replied.

“Now, let's get upstairs before Chuck and Rhea come in,” said Ann, grabbing Marks's hand and leading him up the stairs.

Ann fixed the water pressure gauge so the tub would work again and turned to Mark.

“I didn’t know you knew plumbing,” Mark exclaimed with a sarcastic tone and a sly smile.

“Of course, see, this is a pipe,” Ann replied as she undid Marks's pants and grabbed his semi-hard cock.

“Yes, that is my pipe,” chided Mark while Ann led him by his cock into the bedroom.

“Stay put; I need to change,” Ann said, walking back through the bathroom into the walk-in closet.

A few moments later, Ann strolled back in wearing the tightest nighty that Mark had ever seen.

“Holy hell, Ann, you look fucking amazing,” Mark proclaimed, looking her up and down, feeling his semi-hard cock rise.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

Mark stripped down, knowing Ann and him would need to be ready and going at it before Chuck showed up.

Ann reached down and pulled Mark's cock from his netted underwear. Stroking him sensually, Ann dropped to her knees.

Mark felt Ann’s tongue dance across his cock when she took his manhood into her mouth. The wetness and heat hit Mark like a rock. His cock went instantly rigid.

“God, you suck a mean dick, Ann,” Mark proclaimed while he held the top of her head while she bounced his cock in and out of her mouth.

“Hard not to suck a beautiful cock like yours,” Ann replied between breaths.

Ann kept her motions slow and deliberate since she could already taste his pre-cum on the back of her throat and needed Mark to keep his seed in so she could keep going when Chuck finally showed up.

On cue, Ann heard quiet talking outside the door she purposely left halfway open so Chuck could witness her show. Her stomach did flips while she sucked Mark’s cock. 

She felt hot and nervous knowing Chuck had just realized his wife of twenty years was a full-blown cock loving slut and a dirty whore.

She pressed Mark deeper down her throat to give Chuck the show he deserved.

Ann could feel her throat expand the farther she took him in. She hoped Chuck could see that from where he stood outside the door. 

She sucked his cock for a few more minutes, letting Chuck see her show.

Finally releasing Mark's cock, Ann took a breath and looked at the open door.

“Well, you two just going to gawk at us, or are you coming in to join us,” Ann proclaimed while stroking Mark's thoroughly drenched cock. 

She couldn’t see Chuck, but she knew he was there.

************

Feelings stirred in Chuck in ways he had never dreamed of. He was mesmerized as she took the plumber's cock deep down her throat.

He was trembling because his wife was a dirty cock loving slut and was fucking around on him. 

He couldn’t shake the feeling that the scene before him turned him on immensely. His cock bulged harder in his pants. 

He stood there watching the erotic and somewhat disturbing scene move slowly, and Ann’s throat bulged in and out with every thrust the plumber gave her.

He couldn’t look away and didn’t even realize for a few minutes that Rhea had dropped to her knees and was already gagging on his love stick until he finally broke away and looked down. 

“Oh, Rhea, what the hell is going on,” Chuck moaned softly down to her, still stuck between erotic and disturbed by what was happening in his bedroom.

Pulling from Chuck’s thoroughly drenched cock, Rhea looked up at him.

“His name is Mark, and he is my long-term boyfriend. You have nothing to worry about or be concerned with; he is not a threat,” Rhea said with proper care in her voice.

“How is this possible,” Chuck said, breaking away from the scene where his wife was sucking Mark’s impressive cock.

“Before you lose it on me, Chuck, just hear me out,” Rhea said, still stuck in her softest voice, to not interfere with Mark and Ann’s good time.

“Mark and I have been and will always be in an open relationship; we chose Ann and yourself to show you this lifestyle.”

“You and Ann have not been in a good place for a very long time, and we both thought this would be the last-ditch effort to save your marriage,” Rhea said, looking deep into Chuck’s eyes.

“So, this was the plan all along, to get each other to cheat with the two of you,” Chuck said under his breath so only Rhea could hear him.

“Yes and no, we planned to get you two back where you could find the love hidden inside. We wanted to awaken your desires again and show you there are other ways to love,” Rhea said, still on her knees, looking up at Chuck while slowly stroking his cock.

Chuck looked back over to Ann, taking in the scene again; he could feel his cock harden just from watching Ann’s masterful cock sucking skills work across Mark's cock.

“You turned my wife into whore, Rhea,” Chuck proclaimed, still watching Ann suck down Mark’s impressive cock.

“No, we just unlocked her hidden desires; she was always a slut; she just needed a little push, and look at her now,” Rhea whispered back at Chuck.

Chuck had to admit, watching Ann in her tight nighty sucking on a stranger's cock made him all kinds of horny, his cock rising inside Rhea’s mouth while he was transfixed on the scene in front of him.

“God, Rhea, look at her go; I should be mad, but I am not. I am incredibly turned on, and I don’t know why,” Chuck said as he could feel his orgasm rise.

“You should be turned on; she’s a dirty little slut that belongs to you,” Rhea said, pulling from Chuck's cock.

“She wants to be your dirty little slut, Chuck; she just didn’t know how to show you that,” Rhea said while stroking and sucking on Chuck.

Rhea could feel Chuck's thick cock swell and harden; she slowed her progression so he didn’t explode his hot seed down her throat.

Chuck kept his eyes on Ann while Rhea worked her magic. He stood there for what felt like forever. Then, his whole world froze. Ann turned and spoke right to him.

************

 Ann stood and walked to the door.  Opening the door, she witnessed a frozen-in-place Chuck with wide eyes and Rhea attached to his dick, sucking and stroking him.

“Well, what do we have here,” Ann said.

“Uh, um, Ann, what, what is going on,” Chuck said, fumbling his words while Rhea sucked him harder.

“A good time by the looks of it, here, let me help,” Ann stated while she got on her knees next to Rhea and grabbed Chuck's wide cock in one hand while licking Rhea’s ear lobe.

“Oh, hell, you two are amazing,” Chuck bellowed as he took in the scene below him.

Ann and Rhea took turns taking his cock deep down their throats until Ann could taste Chuck's pre-cum.

“Do I get to play as well,” Mark exclaimed when he reached the doorway stroking his cock to keep it rigid.

“Of course you do, baby,” Rhea exclaimed, moving from Chuck's cock to take Mark’s down her dirty throat.

“Fuck yea, baby,” Mark moaned while Rhea devoured the head of his cock.

Ann and Rhea worked their significant others' cocks down their throats while the men stared down at them.

Ann finally stood, removed her thong, and took Chuck's hand, leading him to the bed, while Rhea did the same a few moments later, pulling her panties and bra.

Laying Chuck on his back, Ann moved in over him.  Reaching below herself, she fed Chuck's girth to her swollen mound and sat down. Her ample breasts were still perched behind the sexy nighty, but Chuck admired her cleavage that pressed out above the nighty. 

Ann loved how his cock stretched her. She could feel him pulsate a bit while his cock pushed deeper, instantly making her wet.

“Fuck, I love you, Chuck,” Ann exclaimed in a loud moaning voice while Chuck’s cock hit bottom.

Ann could feel every inch of Chuck's perfect cock penetrate her deepest parts. Opening her eyes, Ann looked over and watched Rhea ride Mark’s cock.

“Fuck, that is so fucking hot,” Ann thought while she watched Rhea ride Mark. She watched while Mark’s cock stretched Rhea's pussy as it went in and out of her.

“I love you too,” Chuck proclaimed to Ann when he looked up at her.

Chuck truly did love her, and watching her now, riding and writhing on his cock, he fell in love with her all over again.

“Oh, Chucks, Oh, you’re so good,” moaned Ann while Chuck could feel her cavern tighten.

“That makes me so happy, Chucks, oh, yes, oh god!” Ann moaned when her first orgasm of the day hit her hard.

A second later, Chuck could feel her womb crush down on his manhood with every hip drop she dealt him while she moaned louder and louder.

Rhea leaned in while she rode Mark and grabbed Ann's neck, forcing her to kiss her deep while Ann’s pussy gushed on Chuck's cock.

“Oh, fuck, that’s so damn hot,” exclaimed Mark while Chuck thought the same thing. 

The women tongued and kissed for a few more moments while Ann’s waves of orgasm settled back down. 

Rhea lifted herself from Mark and moved over Chuck's face. Sitting down, Chuck dug in and went to town on Rhea’s wet pussy. 

Rhea writhed from his mouth, and she could feel her orgasm quickly build.

“I guess I’ll jump in here,” Mark said, moving in behind Ann.

Ann’s excitement and hesitation could be felt in the room, she had dreamed this fantasy, and now it was finally coming true, but she was scared shitless if she was honest with herself.

“Take it slow; I’ve never done this,” Ann said, turning her head to see Mark get in behind her.

“I will, I won’t hurt you,” Mark said while raising his cock to meet her starfish.

With a push, Mark’s thick head penetrated Ann’s asshole. Ann audibly gasped at the intrusion while Mark pushed his cock deeper. The feeling of fullness was so immense Ann cummed on the spot. Her asshole contracted, and her pussy spasmed all over the men’s cocks.

“Oh, God, Oh, Fuck me, yes!” Ann screamed, grabbing Rhea’s face and kissing her deep and hard.

Mark thrust into Ann deeper and deeper. Her ass was gripping down hard on his cock.

Chuck also thrust Ann’s pussy deep, stretching her even wider as both men fucked the life out of her.

Ann could feel both heads rubbing her internal walls hard, deep, and hot. She had never felt anything so exquisite in her entire life.

Having two cocks fill her up was something she would never want to give up. She knew right then she was a dirty cock slut that hungered for their cocks and would be having them anytime she wanted.

Chuck could feel Marks's cock rub against the other side of Ann’s cavern and found the feeling quite erotic.

He simultaneously watched Ann’s face between licking Rhea’s drenched pussy. Chuck could tell she was on the verge of squirting.

“Oh, Daddy,” Rhea moaned while Chuck devoured the wet mound beneath her.

“Lick that pussy hard, Daddy,” Rhea said as she put her hands on his chest and born her pussy down harder on his face.

The erotic scene and the two cocks inside her sent Ann over the edge again.

“Oh, fuck me, oh, god, two dicks is so fucking good, oh, god, fuck, I’m cumming, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me harder!” shouted Ann, cumming so hard that she squirted for the first time in her life covering Chuck's abdomen and Marks lower thighs while they pumped her harder.

“Lick that pussy, Daddy, Oh, god, yes, fuck!” Rhea moaned.

The sight of Ann squirting sent Rhea into her an audible orgasm, releasing all her fluid onto Chuck's face while she ground her pussy down hard.

Both men kept pumping Ann’s holes harder, sending her in and out of spasming bliss that had her pass out for a few seconds at a time, resting on Chuck's chest when she did. 

“Oh, Ann, fuck me, oh, Jesus, yes, oh fuck me,” Mark grunted as he pushed hard and deeper into her ass.

“Oh, hell baby, fuck, yes, baby,” Chuck groaned, still licking Rhea’s pussy for all it’s worth when both men pulled from Ann.

Understanding and wanting what was next, Ann quickly moved to the floor while Rhea moved off Chuck.

Both men moved to her with their cocks directly on her face. She began to stroke and suck each massive cock when Rhea moved beside her.

“Fuck me!” Exclaimed both men as their hot, wet seed simultaneously hit both women in the face. The never-ending stream of cum covered every inch of them as they pumped their cocks hard and long.

Both women grabbed each cock, stroking and rubbing them across their faces. Each took turns sucking down both cock heads, lapping up the cum left there.

“Mmm, that is so good,” Rhea said, leaning in and kissing Ann. Every few moments, both women pulled from the kiss to lick up the cum on each of their faces until it was all gone.

“Now, boys, I need you two back in action, so let’s get these pointing in the right direction,” Rhea said, grabbing both cocks and stroking them back to life.

“I need both of these cocks inside me,” Rhea said a few minutes later when both cocks were finally ready for round two.

Rhea moved to the bed and got on all fours while Chuck swung behind her. Mark positioned himself in front of her, and Ann, not knowing what to do, crawled underneath her.

“Here you go,” Chuck said while he pushed his wide cock into her swollen mound.

“Oh, yes, Daddy, please, give it to me,” Rhea bellowed, grabbing Mark's cock, and taking him deep down her throat while rubbing Ann’s pussy hard, moving between rubbing and sliding fingers into her wet gash.

Ann lifted her head slightly and started devouring Rhea’s clit and occasionally licking Chuck's cock as it entered Rhea’s pussy.

“Holy shit Ann, that fills amazing, Hun,” Chuck moaned while fucking Rhea’s pussy deep.

“Oh, fuck Daddy, fuck me,” Rhea said loud.

Rhea could feel her orgasm building between Ann’s lips and Chuck's cock stretching her wide. The four all moaned and grunted while they fucked each other's brains out. 

The constant moaning coming from the group became rhythmic and erotic. Their bodies became one, melding like melting wax to form a more perfect sex creature.

Cocks pulsated, and pussies erupted all at the same time; the cumming was loud and intense and could have been heard from the next block over.

Rhea’s orgasm slammed down on Chuck's cock sending him over the edge. Rhea let out a deep guttural moan while Marks's cock was deep down her throat when she came on Chuck’s girthy hog.

Chuck pulled his cock from Rhea’s dripping pussy and forced it down Ann’s throat before cumming another impressive load of hot, wet seed into her.

Ann drank hungrily while she took his cock deeper into her throat cavern, savoring the cum while she, too, orgasmed onto Rhea’s fingers that were deep into her snatch, rubbing her g-spot for all its worth.

Mark, in turn, slammed his cock deep into Rhea’s warm, wet throat erupting his hot seed into her stomach as she drank it down eagerly.

The couple fucked for a few more minutes before they lay down next to each other. 

Ann lay in Chuck's arms while he rubbed her pussy slowly, not wanting her to lose the feeling but not strong enough she would cum again.

Mark held Rhea tight, running his fingers up and down her inner thigh, caressing her how he knew she liked to be touched.

They all lay there until finally falling asleep.

************

“Uh, where did they go,” said a confused Chuck to Mark, just waking up from a nap. He looked at his watch; it had only been a few hours since erotic sex had ceased. Chuck looked at the floor where his clothes were and noticed Ann’s nighty was lying next to his boxers.

“Not sure, maybe downstairs,” Mark replied, also a bit confused that the women weren’t in bed with them and saw Rhea’s lingerie set next to his clothes.

They both threw on their underwear and walked downstairs. Chuck rounds the corner into the kitchen and stops dead in his tracks as Mark couldn’t stop quick enough and runs into the back of him. 

“Shit, sorry, Chuck, I wasn’t expecting you to stop suddenly,” Mark said with no response from Chuck.

“What are you looking at,” Mark said, walking around Chuck.

“Holy Shit!” Mark said under his breath.

Both men gawked at the scene that was laid out in front of them.

Ann, lying on her back on the kitchen table, was covered by chocolate syrup, freshly cut strawberries, and whipped cream in all the right places.

Rhea lay above her with her ass pointing directly at the guys. The syrup and the whipped cream also covered her.

The women were in the sixty-nine position, eating each other's love boxes like a couple of starving students of a sex dorm.

“Hello boys, welcome to dinner; care to join the festivities,” Ann said with her face upside down. She pulled her lips away, and Rhea’s perfectly shaved pussy was coated in a brown and white coating.

“Yes, and Please,” Chuck responded with a shit-eating grin.

“You’ll both need to get coated, so hurry up,” Rhea announced from the other side of the table.

Both men walked over, grabbed the chocolate syrup mixed with the whipped cream, and dropped their underwear.  Chuck covered himself from the neck down, and Mark followed suit. 

“Grab the bowl of strawberries and bring them here,” Ann requested, and Chuck did what she asked. 

Ann sat the bowl down next to her on the table; grabbing a handful, she spread them across her body and waved the boys over. 

“Now get to work,” Ann demanded of them. Both men dug in.

“God, yes, that’s fantastic,” Ann moaned while Rhea was still licking her pussy while the men licked and ate the strawberries off her stomach, tits, and legs.

Chuck reached over and started fingering Rhea’s pussy and ass just above Ann’s mouth while Mark helped Rhea devour Ann’s pussy.

“Yes, Chuck, go deeper,” Rhea exclaimed.

“Your wish is my command,” Chuck responded.

“Two tongues on my pussy are going to make me cum,” Ann said with pure lust.

Both women simultaneously reached down and grabbed Chuck and Marks's cock. The chocolate syrup made for easy lubrication as they stroked them nice and slow.

We are allowing them to feel every thrust from their delicate hands.

“Oh, that feels amazing,” Chuck groaned, still fingering Rhea’s pussy.

“Couldn’t agree more, Chuck,” Mark grunted.

The orgy went to a fever pitch as the couples fingered, sucked, and stroked each other. Rhea could feel her insides tighten on the onslaught of Ann’s tongue and Chuck's fingers.

“Fuck, yes, Fuck, yes, Oh, fuck me!” Rhea shouted as the climax hit her hard. Her thighs instantly started to quiver from the sheer orgasm.

Chuck was in awe when Rhea came. The women must have filled their pussies with the whip cream because when Rhea came, she came, and about a cup and a half of whip cream came out and covered Ann’s face.

Ann kept her pace up throughout Rhea’s orgasm. She felt the whipped cream pop from Rhea’s love box and indulged herself. She was licking and eating every drop that came out of her.

“Mmm, that was so good, but boys, I need both your dicks right now,” Rhea said, tilting her head up.

Ann moved quickly, getting out from underneath her so the guys could get on the table. Mark lay down, and Chuck got in behind her.  Ann joined in, putting a knee to either side of Marks's head, and sat down so he could eat her dessert.

“Oh, Mark, that’s so good,” Ann moaned while he devoured her core.

Rhea inserted Marks's cock into her dripping box; Chuck got in behind her and pushed her to lie down on Marks's chest. Slowly with a lot of whip cream, Chuck pushed his engorged cock deep into Rhea’s ass.

Rhea couldn’t believe what she was feeling; both huge cocks were stretching her wide, and she felt complete with both their syrup-covered cocks deep in her. She began to buck and sway, riding both rigid whipped cream and syrup-coated members hard.

‘Yes, yes, give me all of your cock, harder, fuck me Hard!” Rhea shouted while both men destroyed both her holes.

“Fuck, your ass is so tight, Rhea,” Chuck said as he pushed harder into her dark cave.

“This is so fucking good, babe,” Mark said, rubbing Rhea’s tits while he licked Ann’s wet box.

“Fuck me, fuck, fuck yes, yes, yes, Oh, Fuck!” Rhea screamed when her cervix got split open by Mark’s cock, and Chuck's cock hit just behind his. She could feel both their tips hit each other, and her cervix felt like someone was playing pinball against it. It sent her over the edge.

Rhea’s body convulsed into a full-body spasm. Her multiple orgasms were so incredibly hard they almost forced her off Mark and onto the floor; if Chuck hadn’t grabbed her and held her tight, she would have.

She could feel her ass spasm with its own separate orgasm, sending her body into another dimension.

“Oh, fuck me, fuck, fuck, yes,” Rhea screamed again with yet another orgasm hitting her thoroughly drenched fuck holes. Her inner thighs and ass screamed for her to stop, but it was too good to quit, Rhea thought.

Ann ground down on Mark's face harder as she felt her wave of ecstasy start to hit.

“Keep going, Mark, fuck, fuck yes, oh, god, yes!” screamed Ann, cumming all over Mark's face. He got a cup of his own whipped cream when Ann came. He devoured every drop she gave.

Ann moved from Mark’s face to walk over and used both hands, one for Chuck's cock and Rhea’s ass and the other to rub Rhea’s pussy and Mark’s cock.

“Fuck Ann, shit, Oh, that’s so good,” Rhea moaned.

“Fuck, I am going to cum,” Chuck roared.

“Ditto, I am about to blow,” Mark moaned as Ann stroked his cock and Rhea’s pussy.

“I’m cumming again; oh shit, Fuck me!” Rhea screamed and immediately convulsed.

Both men pumped her deep and hard, Chuck and Mark could feel each other's cocks rubbing against one another, and it was hard to keep from exploding inside Rhea’s dark caverns with so much friction of movement.

Chuck pulled his cock from Rhea, allowing her to move off Mark. Rhea laid down flat on her back, and Ann moved in.

Chuck and Mark got back on the table and hovered over them. Ann grabbed Mark’s pulsating cock and started stroking and sucking while Rhea did the same to Chuck’s girthy rod.

They stroked and sucked until Chuck and Mark cummed all over Ann and Rhea’s tits and bodies. The cum was a cup full of hot seed the women swam their hands in.

Finally, Ann and Rhea embraced each other kissing, fingering, and licking every inch of each other’s bodies till the chocolate, whipped cream, and cum were gone while the men looked on.

“Delicious,” Rhea exclaimed, reaching in and kissing Ann’s cum covered mouth.

“Fuck Chuck, that is so fucking hot,” Mark said with an excited tone in his voice.

“You could say that again,” Chuck responded as he reached down and fingered Ann while both women were still kissing.

“Mark, let's get to the showers so these two can have some alone time,” Rhea said, finally pulling away from Ann.

“Hell yes, I wouldn’t mind a hot shower with you, babe,” Mark replied.

Mark and Rhea headed back upstairs while Chuck moved in next to Ann, still gliding his fingers over her swollen, satisfied mound.

“Well, you upset with me,” Ann asked quietly.

“I only have one question: how long has this been going on?” Chuck asked sternly.

“It started a few months ago, and if I am being honest, it started before you and Rhea,” Ann replied nervously, knowing this talk would have to happen.

“I suppose I have a couple of other questions then; where and how did you meet,” Chuck said with concern.

“You know, you cheated too,” Ann said a bit harsher than she intended.

“Yea, I did, and don’t think that’s lost on me, but you already know why and where with Rhea; I don’t know shit about this guy; where did you meet him,” Chuck said with a bit more resentment than Ann did.

“The girl's night out we had about three months ago in town at the Italian restaurant, he was our waiter,” Ann finally responded after looking away from Chuck.

“So, let me get this straight: you met up after that?” Chuck asked, not understanding.

“Um, well, not really; we sort of hooked up in the bathroom,” Ann said, immediately turning two shades of red.

Chuck could feel a lump in his throat and an ache in his chest as he entered the scene in his head. He knew he had no right after what he had done, but inside, it hurt; he also wondered if this was how Ann felt after finding out about Rhea.

“Okay, thank you for being honest with me. I would be lying if I said it didn’t hurt, but I know what I did, and it was certainly no better; I guess the question we have to ask ourselves would be, can we get past this, and what does our future relationship look like if we can,” said a very serious Chuck, still running his fingers across her abdomen and mound.

Ann lay there for a few minutes, pondering what Chuck had said before turning to her side to face him.

“I guess it would come down to two things, one, do you still love me knowing I fucked him, and two, has our love grown better or worse over the last few months,” Ann asked softly, looking deep into Chuck's eyes.

“I have never stopped loving you, so I guess I would say that I will always love you no matter what. To your second question, I would say it has grown leaps and bounds in the last few months, and I think you would agree with that statement,” Chuck replied, looking directly at Ann.

“I agree; I will never stop loving you, ever. I guess there is only one thing for us to do,” Ann said.

“What’s that?” Chuck asked questioningly.

“Go upstairs and enjoy our new sex couple,” Ann laughed.

“Well, hard to complain with that logic,” Chuck said sarcastically.

“Make me one promise moving forward in this new world,” Chuck asked Ann.

“Anything,” Ann responded.

“We come first; we never let others take away our love, life, and trust from one another,” Chuck said firmly.

“Deal, and if any others show up, we discuss first before moving forward with any kind of arrangement,” replied Ann as she started stroking Chuck's semi-limp cock.

“Done deal, but Mark and Rhea are in our lives for as long as they both want to be,” Chuck said while his cock grew in Ann’s hands.

“Couldn’t agree more; let's join our new fuck friends in the shower,” Ann replied, pulling Chuck close to her for a deep, earth-moving kiss.

“Yes, and please, and maybe next time we go out, we could check out the bathroom in the Italian restaurant?” Chuck said with laughter and a bit of intrigue in his voice.

“Consider it a date, love,” said a very happy and smiling Ann as she pulled him off the table and worked their way to shower with Mark and Rhea.

The couples enjoyed the shower together, with Chuck and Mark becoming more comfortable with each other while Ann and Rhea knowingly ran the show.

They fucked and sucked each other through multiple orgasms before Mark and Rhea had to leave.

“Well, looks like my sinister plan to get those two loving each other again worked like a Sin City charm,” Rhea exclaimed while she opened the car door.

“I have to hand it to you, babe; you really knocked it out of the park,” Mark responded as he started the car and headed back home.

 

 

PT. 6 - COMING SOON

Published 
Written by James253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments