Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday With June - Sunday Night

"I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does"

38
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Any comparison with any person or persons, or indeed reality itself, is entirely coincidental"

The girls in tonight’s dresses nearly changed my mind about masturbation before dinner. The dresses covered the same amount of skin as yesterday, a panel covering the breasts with a strap around the neck. The skirt part was mid-thigh. However, whilst yesterday’s was made of reasonably stiff white denim material, today's was striped, super-stretchy, and nearly as thin as clingfilm. Melanie’s breasts were covered, but so clinging was the material you could see the difference between breast, areola and nipple.

The nipple was erect. The skirt also clung to her ass, squashing her cheeks together, highlighting the thong underneath. As she moved around, the material moved upward, needing her to pull it down to keep her modesty. Tony asked me for my opinion. I just said wow, but he was after my opinion on whether I could see the thong. When I replied ‘of course’, Melanie rolled up the dress, took off her thong and rolled it down again. She threw the thong on the table.

I noticed when June and Zena came out that neither had bothered with underwear to start with. Melanie sidled over as we walked up to the central hotel, the girl's skirts climbing higher up their thighs with each step. She needed to tell me that I would be sleeping with her and Tony tonight and that she was looking forward to it. I had gathered that something would happen, but having it confirmed was another thing less to worry about.

June sidled up just before we got inside and apologised for being a bit aloof along with Zena. They had a lot of catching up to do, but assuming I passed the Melanie audition, I would join them in their room later in the week. Now I was really worried, as sleeping with June was something I had been thinking about since I had known her. Passing a test, satisfying a woman who was a confessed swinger, had me concerned. Would I be good enough? Was I big enough?

Then I had my first drink and looked at our slutty three girls looking hornier than anything in the room, and my concerns disappeared. Just before we went in for dinner, I went to the toilet, and as I made my way across the bar, I realised I would pass Steve and Alice. Steve shook my hand as I walked past, thanking me and asking if I was busy later. I was happy to tell him I was already engaged. Alice also thanked me as I moved around their group of trophy wives wearing as little as possible and their business husbands trying to do deals even on holiday.

Even if that deal was getting their wife fucked so that they only had to do her once a day or got to watch. I looked over the women and realised I would be very comfortable spending an evening or even a weekend having sex with any of them. I prefer June or Zena, but perhaps only because I knew there might be something more with them. A thought ran through my head that getting into a scene where I spent one night a week with someone who just wanted sex was better than being single.

I could focus on my career, sports and making money whilst my sexual needs were all taken care of. I further thought it would be best to pass the first interview later tonight as I went to the gents. I sat next to Melanie at dinner, and she kept rubbing my cock under the tablecloth. It was lovely, but I was getting blue balls, what with all the sexual tension that had been building since this morning finger fucking Alice. Eventually, dinner was finished, and we had some drinks afterwards.

June and Zena said they were going to have more drinks in the upstairs bar, so we could go back and fuck. So Tony, Melanie and I did just that. Melanie and I snogged as we walked back while Tony laid down some ground rules. I suspect, for me, this wasn’t their first swap. When we got back to the villa, Mel fished out my cock and tried to get it all in her mouth. Tony went through them again. He would leave us to get started and would join us after the third orgasm between us.

He grabbed a beer and sat on the chair whilst Melanie tried to get me naked. It was a lot more successful the other way around as I grabbed hold of her dress's hem and lifted it. The stretchy material was forgiving and, in seconds, was over her head, leaving her dressed just in sandals. As she tried to get my cock in her mouth and we tumbled on the bed, I worked my way round to her thighs and got my head between her legs.

I figured that getting her off rather than getting me to shoot in her mouth after a few minutes was a better start. She was soaking wet; my two fingers slid straight in, and I felt her gasp as I rasped her G-spot forwards and backwards. Soon after, I pulled her on top of me, my tongue licking up and down her clit hood, lapping at her copious juices. Tony, between taking sips of his beer, carried out a running commentary on his wife's moans and her failure to get my cock in her mouth.

I could feel Mel giving up on giving, focussing on her orgasm as Tony slated her for being such a slut. His words and my fingers were working their magic as I felt the wife lying on me cry out with an orgasm that had probably been building all day. Ever since I first slipped a lotion-covered finger over her mound and brought her close. I was aware of my own need, I was ready to come with only a few licks, but I made sure that Mel didn’t get it near her mouth for a while.

I kept up the same punishment of G-spot and clit that had worked so well with Alice this morning. Tony was amused at his wife’s greed as she rolled over, with no attempt to fulfil the “9” element of our position, and she played with her nipples and looked her husband in the eyes. It wasn’t long before Tony told her she was a naughty girl. Orgasm number two had started, and from her extended moans, it was going to be a long and loud one.

I felt her buckle wildly, and I grabbed hold and pinned her in position, at least her groin, as she came hard for the second time in just a few minutes. Tony told her what a slut she was, he wanted to finish his beer before he fed her his cock, but it only made her moan louder. Slowly, she came down from the top of the orgasm into a lull. She implored me to stop playing with her. This gave her time to recover, but Tony told me I should never do that.

I was to ignore anything she asked and to increase my fingers to three. Oh, and work her ass with her juices because we are both going to take her ass before the night is done. This had the expected result, Mel moaned and told Tony that she was not ready for a cock up her ass and I could feel in her vibrations her third orgasm starting. It didn’t take long to arrive. There was a longer gap between two and three than one and two, but not by much.

The screams from Mel were louder this time, but I could feel her working her hips back against my face, almost grinding on me. Tony told me that the third orgasm was coming soon, well done me but with such a slut as a wife, what more was expected. This time her orgasm lasted for ages, she grabbed hold of my head, and two handfuls of hair and ground harder against my fingers and tongue. As she started to thrash, I lifted my face and used her gyrations to get two fingers in her ass.

I felt like I was grabbing a bowling ball, one bumping up and down as it hit the gutter. Screams came from Mel’s thrashing head until, eventually, her motions calmed down, and she half-slumped on the bed. Tony declared that my single time with his wife was now over, far shorter than he had expected; he had not even finished one beer. He stood up and got undressed, folding his clothes over the back of the chair and tossing his shoes under the bed.

He took off his boxers and socks and threw them under the chair he had been sitting on. Mel was just about recovered by now, and Tony lifted her head and dropped it on his erect cock. His wife sucked it greedily, and Tony suggested I strip off, too, and give his wife a good fucking. I didn’t need much prompting but left my clothes in my room. It didn’t take me long to strip naked and grab a condom before returning naked to their bedroom.

Tony saw the condom and, laughing, explained that the blood tests I had last week pronounced me clean. Unless I had sex with someone since the tests were taken. I confirmed not, I had been three months since last dipping my cock in a pussy, and Melanie was ready for that drought to end. Leaving my condom in the wrapper, I moved towards the bed, where a lovely sight was in front of me. Tony was lying on the bed, propped up on pillows, his wife on all fours.

This left her head over his cock, alternately sucking it and taking in as much as she could down her throat. Melanie’s ass swung in the air, just waiting to be filled. I didn’t wait that long. I slipped in behind her and entered her pussy. It was soaking wet, and as I pushed slowly forward, I felt my cock being gobbled up until my stomach flat up against her ass. She appreciated it as I heard a gush of breath over Tony’s cock as it slipped in.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

I was in deep, had my cock grown as I could feel her cervix being passed and a low tremble in her body. Apart from my girlfriend, who I met at college, I simply had not fucked that many women, and perhaps she wasn’t as receptive as the woman I was fucking now. Thinking back, my early attempts at sex were pretty positive, and the few complaints were of the ‘too big’ variety. My last girlfriend had never complained about sex. I didn’t seem to find anything I did to get her off.

Perhaps it wasn’t me being too small or not any good, but just her inability to be satisfied.  I just wiggled about with small in-and-out strokes on a woman who, by her husband's definition, was exceptionally sexually active. I was making her very happy indeed. I smiled to myself, and the trips down memory lane of sex with my ex-girlfriend certainly took me off the brink of coming. It was Tony who was closest.

He had also spent most of the day having his wife get him hard and close to coming. I imagine he got brought much closer to the edge than I was. Melanie didn’t know my limitations, so she would stop much sooner than she did with her husband. I recalled a couple of times just after lunch when Tony called his wife a few names for leaving him on the edge. He wasn’t complaining now because all that edging during the day meant the orgasm he was in the throes of now was one of the best.

He was telling her that as she sucked him as slowly as possible to make the climax last. I pulled out so she could concentrate and also so I could see it from the side. It was hot, and I looked forward to being in the same state later. Tony was shaking now, thrashing his head from side to side, encouraging his wife to finish him off. On the other hand, Melanie slowed down to make it longer and more intense. Eventually, the dam started to burst.

As it did so, Mel lifted her head until only the tip was in her cheeks and wanked him off hard and fast. As he buckled and rose, she kept sucking to make sure every drop ended in her mouth. Eventually, Tony stopped coming, laid back and thanked his wife for such an incredible blow job. I found myself applauding with a big smile on my face. I was intent on Mel’s face as she showed me Tony’s come on her tongue.

She stayed still until her husband recovered enough, and they started kissing. I was aware of the jizz, passing backwards and forwards between them and was a little grossed out. That was until Melanie pulled away and made to kiss me. It was tender and wonderful, nowhere as horrible as I thought it would be. The taste of Tony’s cock and sperm was not bad, and as our kiss broke away, I mentioned this out loud.

Melanie told me that was good because, by the end of the week, I would be sucking Tony off to excite us girls. I wasn’t sure whether she was joking, but I didn’t find the thought as challenging as anticipated. I was growing in my sexual experiences and expectations. In the short term, though, Tony was a bit out of it, so I slipped back inside Mel’s pussy and, this time, gave it a bit more oomph. I found that other thoughts were distracting me to keep going a bit longer.

So I counted the loungers around the pool and tried to work out how many dinner tables there were tonight as I pumped away. I was ploughing away nicely, reaching around with my hand to grab a nipple and give it a tweak from time to time. I also varied that with prising open her ass. By now, I had two fingers fully inside, helped by the juices from her pussy which were copious. As she got closer, Mel reached down between her legs and played with her clit.

She got closer and closer to number four. It suddenly arrived, and I felt good about myself as I had already made this experienced woman come multiple times. She screamed out a lot as she came, told me how much bigger I was than Tony, told me I could fuck her again any time I liked as i was aware of an audience by the bedroom door. June and Zena were standing there watching, arms around each other, smiling and looking at Melanie, screaming out her orgasm to them.

Then they started kissing; It was so erotic a sight, them quietly and in a controlled way simply kissing. Between them and me, another woman (Mel) shook her head, totally out of control, and the comparison was too much. I started to slam into Melanie, out of control myself, as she rolled from orgasm four to five and finally to six as I cursed, screamed and realised that this was what great sex was all about. Finally, I stopped slamming into Melanie, who had finished slightly earlier and was a little out of it.

June moved towards me, puckering up for a kiss, and I pulled out, leaving Mel in a heap on the bed. Tony was propped on the pillows, smiling and getting hard again.  June looked at Zena and agreed that I had passed the test and would probably be slamming into one of them tomorrow night instead. Or, more likely, both. I just stood there, cock covered in spunk, juices and still primarily hard. Looked pretty damn good with no hair to get matted.

Melanie turned around and took my half-flaccid cock into her mouth, sucking me dry, and I felt the hardness starting to return. Then June slid her fingers into Mel’s pussy, pulling out white come and transparent honey juices all mixed. It was so damn erotic that I felt myself getting instantly hard again. June licked it off, then dipped her hand in again, pulling more out for Zena to lick off.  Then they snogged, passing my come and Melanie’s nectar between their mouths.

Finally they broke off, June dipped in again and allowed Tony to lick it off her hands. By this time, I was rock hard and ideally wanted to pull June on the bed and fill her with it, but I controlled myself. Finally, June had a few fingers for me to suck, which I did with relish. June and Zena left a few minutes later, and Tony and I set about double fucking his wife. Initially, I lay back, and Melanie sucked me off whilst Tony slipped behind his wife and took her doggy style.

Reviewing my sexual experiences, so far tonight I just started the third new entry after spitroasting a woman and sharing come via a kiss. The third was deepthroated, which it turned out Mel was very good at. Although I wasn’t very widely experienced, I was able to ascertain that my girlfriend was hard to please. As a result of satisfying her, my ability to satisfy an average woman was very high. Tony suggested a new fourth, turning us into a 69 for me.

I watched from a few inches away him driving a cock into his wife's pussy. Then shortly afterwards, a fifth, watching a cock being driven into an asshole from a few inches away. This allowed me to get fingers into Melanie’s pussy as Tony ploughed her ass. I kept her orgasm count up whilst filling her throat. It was pretty good, and time was flowing. Now, I had come the first time I could control myself much better. I could focus on something else.

Mel’s ministrations were great but didn’t get me anywhere near coming. Then Tony decided it was new item number six, double-teaming his wife. To start with, I laid where I was as Melanie sat down on my cock, leaving her asshole open for her husband to fill. It was excellent as well, as Mel and I could make out with a tongue that, until recently, contained my cock. It tasted pretty okay, not at all odd, which I was not expecting.

I didn’t mention anything to Melanie, though, as she might have me sucking Tony off tonight, and I think I had to build up to that.  As he entered his wife’s ass, I could feel Tony’s cock pushing against mine in his wife’s pussy. It felt really good like I was getting a hand job inside Melanie. I didn’t have to do a lot of movement as Tony was doing enough for both of us. He thrust away for a while as Mel clicked off the orgasms, taking her well into double figures.

I had never had sex with a woman who came as many times as she did, and I was enjoying the feedback. Mel made the effort worthwhile, and the pleasure increased with a smile on all three of our faces. Time passed, and Tony and I swapped over, me now in his wife’s ass. This was more satisfying; her ass was tight, and as I ploughed in and out, I felt like I was wanking Tony off as well. It didn’t last long because Tony announced he was coming.

As he came like a train, Melanie wrapped him up in a full embrace, and I felt slightly out of place as I pulled out and left them to it. I quietly slipped out of their bedroom as they had a loving moment I didn’t want to spoil. As I passed the other main bedroom, I could hear Zena coming, calling out for the big man upstairs. I half thought about joining them, but I wanted a solid invitation again. So I went back to my single bed and went to sleep quickly.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments