Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Libertine Cruise - Part IV

"Ronnie and Carla experience extra-marital sex for the first time"

77
7 Comments 7
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Like her partner Josh, Karen wasted little time into getting down to it. Her hands went straight to Ronnie’s trouser belt. He took a deep a deep breath as her fingers quickly undid his belt. She smiled at the look of surprise on his face. It always surprised her how men found it shocking when a woman made the first move in initiating first-time sex. With his trousers and boxers down around his knees she held his erection. Ronnie was quite excited. Precum was already forming around the tip of his cock.

“Someone’s excited,” she said softly as she kissed him on the lips. “And just what is exciting you, Ronnie? Is it the thought of getting a spanking from me with that hairbrush on the dressing table? Is it the thought of what is happening to Carla right now? Or is it a combination of both?”

He started to stammer. It was a combination of both. He had enjoyed the times that he and Carla had dabbled in spanking. She could be quite firm with him, ordering him to lie across her knees, minus his trousers and boxers. He liked being told off, and enjoyed the feel of her hand slaps on his bottom. The first few times she had been quite soft on him, but their last time she had hit him much harder. It was made all the worse by the fact that he leaked cum over her thighs. She had made him clean it up with his tongue before making him make her cum with oral sex. And now, as he stood before Karen, he felt even more excited, knowing that she was not his wife and would be a lot more firmer with him. He managed to explain to her that the thought of her spanking him made him excited.

Karen gently held his cock. “It will be painful, you know,” she said firmly. “It will be nothing the like the taps that a wife would give.”

It only served to excite him even more.

“And what about your wife being fucked by Josh?” she asked. “He’s got a very big one, and he knows how to use. Carla will know she has been well fucked after he finishes with her!”

“H… how big is he?”

She laughed. “Men and their obsession with size!”

She gripped the base of his cock with one hand, and then her other hand gripped the remainder of his cock. Her two hands more than encased him.

“I would need three hands to fully cover his,” she told him before releasing him and holding the thickest part of it by finger and thumb. “I can’t fully wrap a finger and thumb round his, like I can with yours.”

The point had been made. “And he’s a stayer. Not like Jim, and a lot of men like him that can’t hold back until I cum. He’ll give her lots of orgasms, Ronnie.”

She held his gaze for a few moments before telling him to go to the bathroom and use some tissue to clean himself up. When he returned a few minutes later she was stood by a wooden chair, pulled out into the centre of the room. She was naked and held the hairbrush tightly in her right hand. There was an expectant look on her face.

“Over the chair now!” she said firmly.

 

Carla lay naked on the bed with Josh at her side. Their hot, perspiring, bodies touching. Their breathing now normal. It had been a long, hard fucking, with Josh finishing her off by fucking her from behind. It had been a long time since Ronnie had fucked her that way, and it had many years since he had fucked her in two different positions in one session. She turned and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you,” she said softly.

He turned and faced her. “No need to thank me. It was a pleasure fucking you.”

She laughed. “No one’s ever said that before.”

“Well, I am sure that you will hear it a lot over the holiday. A lot of men will want to experience pleasure from you.”

She kissed him again. She couldn’t remember the last time she had felt so good after sex.

They started to talk about the cruise. Josh was interested in her sex life and wanted to find out what she was into. Normally, she would never into such conversations. Carla was a very private person, shy and introvert, but he seemed to be able break down her barriers.

“There are things I’d like to try,” she told him.

He kissed her. “If you like, I could be your companion over the holiday. You know, show you round. I did that with Karen the first time. Went round a few of the rooms she was interested in with her, and then left her to it. You will need someone escorting you round anyway. You need to be careful. You don’t want to be dragged into something that you don’t want to, do you?”

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

“Well, I have Ronnie for that.”

He put his arm around her. “No offence. He’s a nice guy and all that, but he’s not very experienced is he, and would he be able handle another guy if you said no?”

She shook her head. “He’s no wimp but....”

“Would he be able to pick up on it if you were not enjoying something?”

“No,” she sighed.

“Would he even have come on this cruise if you have told him about it at the outset?”

She shook her head again. “No. He would have never even stepped out of the door.”

“And does he know the real you? He may know you well enough as a wife and mother, but does he know you as a woman? Does he know that you have needs, sexual needs, that you need satisfying. Or, put it another way, does he know that you have an itch that needs scratching?”

Carla burst out laughing. “That’s quite a way of putting it. No, he doesn’t know about my itches that need scratching.”

He pulled her to him and kissed her. “I bet he’s a bit of a missionary man, isn’t he?”

She nodded as she smiled.

“Ever tried a reverse cowgirl?”

“It’s been a while. In another life.”

“Well, what are you waiting for?”

She looked down and saw his hard, firm erection. “I like a man that asks,”

He smiled. “It wasn’t a request. It was a command.”

“Oh, I see, “ she said scrambling to her knees. “Ordering me about as if I was your woman now, are you?”

He reached up and pulled her down to kiss her. “Would you like it reinforced with a spanking first?”

She hesitated for a moment before pulling herself back onto her knees. “Maybe, another time,” she answered as she turned her face to his inviting erection. Josh had already found a couple of itches that needed scratching.

 

Back in Josh’s room and on his bed, Ronnie lay next to Karen, his bottom still stinging after her spanking. Six hard whacks of her hairbrush on his soft buttocks had brought tears to her eyes. It had also brought streams of cum running down his groin. After cleaning himself up again, she made him perform oral sex on her, threatening him with more spanking if he failed to make her cum. Ronnie performed to perfection.

She turned and kissed him, asking him if he was okay. “I can sometimes forget myself when I am dishing out punishment,” she explained. “Jim can take quite a beating and I think other men are like him.”

He told her he was fine. “To be honest, I quite enjoyed it. I never knew I had it in me.”

She laughed.  “That’s why people have open marriages… experience things with others that their spouses or partners can’t give them.”

“I can vouch for that,” he commented.

She turned to face him, kissed him again, and took hold of his erection. “I think you like your women dominant, don’t you?”

“I guess so.”

“I think, I’ll take you into one of the BDSM room on the cruise. Spend some time with you in there.”

“Sounds good. Thank you.”

She laughed. “Will you be saying that after I have finished with you though?”

“I don’t know,” he responded, his erection pressing into her.

She kissed him. “I expect you want to fuck me now, don’t you?”

He smiled.

“Pass me my handbag. There’s condoms in there.”

He frowned.

“Don’t like them do you?”

He shook his head as he got off the bed. Moments later he was stood by the side of the bed watching her undo the casing of a condom.

“I am clean, you know.”

“That’s as may be, but you are leaking. You’re over excited. This will desensitize you a little bit.”

“I can hold back.”

She began to roll it over the shaft of his cock. “You had better, because if you don’t you’ll be getting another six of the best.”

Ronnie watched her move into the centre of the bed and then climbed onto the bed. They kissed as he climbed between her thighs, and Karen reached for his cock to guide it into her.

“I wonder how many time Josh has fucked Carla by now?” she teased.

Ronnie groaned, knowing that he would never last the pace.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments