Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Secret

"Adaline joins her son's friend on a trip"

624
91 Comments 91
24.2k Views 24.2k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Adaline checked the time on her phone. Any second, her son’s best friend, Jon, would arrive and drive them to join their families several hours away at the state capital.

The two families had gone together on vacation before, but this time Adaline hadn’t been able to make the drive with her husband and son due to a sudden work commitment while Jon had stayed back to finish his last exam for the semester.

Their luggage had been taken by their respective families, so they didn’t have to worry about packing at the last minute. Their only issue was departing late and having to drive through the night.

“Bit of traffic but I’m almost there,” Jon texted her.

“Okay, no worries,” she replied, unplugging the phone charger and placing it inside her purse.

She exited her house, with her phone in one hand and purse in the other, feeling the embrace of the late spring heat as the sun went down painting the sky with shades of yellow and orange that peered through the clouds.

Perfect background for a selfie, she thought, setting the picture timer to three seconds.

She held her phone slightly below eye level and posed for the picture, capturing the snug fit of her white tank top around her medium-sized breasts, a smile that showed off her high cheekbones and pearly whites, and the sunglasses that rested on top of her strawberry blonde hair.

What should I caption this? she asked herself as she uploaded the picture to her social media page.

The post wasn’t going to get the interactions that her gym selfies and videos got, but she was content with the quality of the picture.

As she captioned and submitted the post, Jon’s familiar car pulled up into the driveway. She put her phone away in her purse and walked toward the car.

“Friday night traffic,” he said, smiling at her as she opened the door.

“I know it all too well,” she said, returning the smile and getting into the passenger’s seat.

He was like a second son to her, having known him since he was classmates with her son in the first grade, so she was comfortable making the trip with him. Plus, she wasn’t confident in her ability to make the long drive by herself at night.

“Off we go then, we can’t let them have fun without us,” he said, pulling out of the driveway.

“Those bastards,” she joked, which wasn’t uncommon for her to do with him or any of her son’s other friends.

With that same friendly energy, their conversation flowed all the way through the city limits.

“The internet is our friend here,” she said, lowering the volume of the music, and opening a directions app on her phone.

“Not needed, a man knows the way of the road,” he said in a serious voice. “It’s all instinct.”

“Oh, yeah? How about that time you got lost with my son on the way to the beach and had us all worried?” she asked.

“I was a boy then, I’m nineteen now,” he joked, and they both shared a laugh.

After driving for a few hours, they started getting tired and hungry, a dangerous combination to be on the road with.

“It’s 11 pm, you wanna stop to grab a bite or something?” he asked.

“Yeah, there’s supposed to be a little diner and motel up ahead,” she said, going by the sign she’d seen a few minutes back.

Several miles later, they pulled into the motel’s parking lot and got out of the car to stretch their limbs.

“How are ya feeling?” she asked.

“Pretty tired not gonna lie,” he said.

“Yeah, I took a nap in the afternoon, but you’ve been up since early in the morning,” she said with a motherly worry.

“We only got like two or three more hours, I’ll be fine,” he said.

“We should rest and hit the road again at sunrise,” she said, turning to look at the motel lobby.

“Nah, you don’t have to, really,” he said, not wanting her to spend money to use a room for only a few hours.

“It’s okay, it’s cheap anyway,” she said, unwilling to take no for an answer.

He leaned against the hood of his car, watching her walk towards the lobby and taking a moment to admire how her lower body filled her dark wash skinny jeans. Throughout the years, he had enjoyed checking her out whenever possible, but these days he got his fix from her social media posts, especially the gym ones where she showed her backside in leggings and shorts with the trendy scrunch detail on the back.

She came out of the lobby with the key in hand and said, “Room 207, upstairs.”

“Okay, let’s hope the AC and shower are good,” he said.

He followed her around the corner and up the stairs, unable to resist the sway of her hips.

I wonder what she’s wearing underneath, he thought, recalling the days when he’d sneak into the bathroom and ransack the hamper to find her panties.

“Hey, er, it’s only one bed by the way,” she said, breaking his thoughts.

“Oh, um, hopefully, there’s a couch then,” he said.

As they approached their room, they could hear a woman moaning in one of the nearby rooms, which was presumably the result of a truck driver getting some much-needed action.

“Truck drivers work hard and play harder,” she joked as they walked past the room.

He let out a nervous laugh and said, “Seems like a popular resting spot for them.”

“Here we are, 2-0-7,” she said, opening the door and walking into their room for the night.

“Dang, no couch,” he said as he closed the door behind them.

“Oh, I wasn’t letting you sleep on the couch after driving that much,” she said, pointing to the queen size bed. “It’s big enough for the two of us.”

“Okay, I won’t be difficult,” he said as he walked over to the PTAC unit under the window to turn it on to a cool temperature.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, placing her sunglasses and purse on the nightstand before grabbing her phone to text her husband and son that they had stopped at a motel and would resume driving in the morning. He sat down opposite her and did the same thing by notifying his parents.

“Where are you staying at?” her husband asked her on the group text chat, which included her son.

“A little motel, we got a double room for the night,” she lied.

She turned to look at Jon and said, “Hey, um, don’t tell them that we’re, uh, sharing a bed.”

“Oh, okay, sure,” he said.

“Ya know, I don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea or whatever,” she said, knowing that her husband was the jealous kind.

“No, yeah, I mean, it’s not even like that,” he said, feeling a slight flush on his face.

“What did, uh, your parents say,” she said, putting an end to the uncomfortable moment.

“They were a bit worried, ya know, driving at night and all,” he said.

They took off their shoes then stood up to pull back the thin comforter and prop the pillows against the headboard.

“Do you mind if I get a bit more comfortable?” she asked, walking towards the bathroom.

“No, uh, go ahead,” he said.

He took off his jeans and got under the comforter in just his shirt and loose-fit boxers. He then got on his phone to check his messages and social media while he waited for her to come out. 

A few minutes passed and she came back looking refreshed after washing her face, with her nude-colored bra in one hand and jeans in the other. 

He looked up from his phone, tracking her every movement as she walked in front of him wearing only a white tank top and panties that matched the bra she was carrying. He was mesmerized by the sight of her underbutt crease alternating side to side with the sway of her hips. She placed her clothes on the table a few feet away from the bed and then walked over to the light switches, all while unintentionally giving him a view of the lace-back detail of her cheeky panties.

Her booty is eating those panties, he thought, looking at the fabric disappearing between her round cheeks before she turned off the light.

When she turned around to face the bed, the room was dark except for the dim light coming from the bathroom, so he quickly turned on the lamp on the nightstand next to him. 

“Can you pass me the remote? I want to check the weather real quick,” she said, getting in bed to his right under the comforter.

He passed her the remote control from the nightstand and turned off the lamp. For a moment, the room went dark again, before the TV turned on with the sound of the degausser and the picture slowly came into view to show a porn scene involving an older female holding her legs wide open for a younger man.

“Oh, what the fuck,” she exclaimed, repeatedly tapping the button to change the channel to no avail.

“Truck drivers,” he said with a nervous laugh.

“Must’ve been a lonely driver,” she said, returning a laugh.

For the second time in the night, after hearing the woman moaning earlier, sex was put at the forefront of their minds.

By the time she finally got the remote control to cooperate, his easily aroused member began to engorge in reaction to the porn scene and by the fact he had a MILF in bed next to him. She quickly flipped through the channels until she found one showing the weather in the surrounding regions for the upcoming days.

She placed the control next to his thigh, dangerously close to his awakened monster, and they silently watched and waited for the weather forecast to come up for their destination.

“Okay, not bad,” she said when the forecast finally appeared.

“Yeah,” he muttered.

Her hand palmed around for the control, accidentally reaching too far, and touching his erection that was tenting his boxers and the comforter.

Oh my god, she thought, realizing what she’d just done. He’s rock-fucking-hard.

She played it off by grabbing the control, turning off the TV, and placing it aside in the darkness of the room.

They lay next to each other looking up at the barely visible ceiling, unable to sleep as their uncomfortable silence spoke loud and clear.

The humor and chemistry had always been great between them, so she felt it was her best bet to break the silence by saying, “Must be, uh, popular with the girls.”

“What, er, do you mean?” he asked, feeling his anxiety skyrocket.

“Nothing, sorry, I just thought I was reaching for the control,” she apologized, taking responsibility of the situation but not without having her face flush in embarrassment.

“It’s okay, it happens…or not really in my case,” he said, pausing before admitting his lack of experience.

She opted to stay quiet, unsure of what to say next but feeling their awkwardness give way to a more palpable sexual tension that she hadn't felt in a long time, especially with her skin getting hotter and her pussy starting to lubricate into her panties.

Her heart pounded in her chest, pumping blood to swell her labia as she began losing control of her body. She slowly moved her left hand, feeling it lightly tremble with her heightened arousal, and placed it on top of his thigh next to his erection.

She swallowed hard, with her mouth going dry, and asked, “So, um, you’re telling me that you didn’t get any action as a freshman?”

“No, uh, never actually,” he said, confessing that he was still a virgin.

She squeezed his thigh and said, “You know, so many guys your age DM me their pics and I've been craving it so bad.”

Caught off guard by her admission, he said, ”Really? Well, uh, I don't blame them."

“And I see you liking all my posts,” she said, moving her hand to trace the length of his erection through the comforter and his boxers. “So, can you keep a secret?”

“I can but, er, you’re married and you know,” he muttered, feeling his cock twitch in her grasp.

She brought her left hand just below her face and used her right hand to remove her wedding ring.

“Not tonight,” she said, handing him the ring.

There was no going back, her days as a loyal wife were over and they were ending at the hands of her son’s best friend.

As he turned to place it on the nightstand, she straddled him in the cowgirl position. 

“Tonight, I’m all yours,” she said, leaning forward to part his lips with her tongue.

While their tongues danced in harmony, she ground her hips, rubbing her crotch on his bulge, tracing the outline of his shaft with her panty-covered labia until her juices seeped through his boxers. 

His hands reached behind her back to grab handfuls of the cheeks he had longed for so badly. His inexperienced hands savored the softness of her ass, fondling and squeezing it, begging her for more. 

She broke their kiss, pushing off his chest to lift herself up and pull her tank top over her head to reveal her perky, medium-sized breasts. His hands wanted to be everywhere at once, this time reaching for her warm breasts, with her erect nipples poking through his fingers.

She reached around her back to pull her panties aside and then came down to return her tongue into his mouth. She moaned through their kissing, feeling his bulge rubbing against her now exposed wetness.

“I want to feel you inside me,” she said, moving up slightly to give him space to reach around and pull his boxers down.

He ran his tip over the length of her labia, searching for the entrance that would take his virginity. He felt her opening, the source of her hotness, and held his cock straight up at her mercy.

I’m sorry but I need this, honey, she told her husband in her head.

She descended on his length, disappearing it into her sheath inch by inch until her cheeks rested on his thighs, with her walls stretching to accommodate his thickness. His cock was enveloped for the first time by the unique combination of heat and wetness that only a woman could provide. She couldn’t tell exactly how big his cock was, but she felt a fullness inside her that she hadn’t felt before.

“You’re stretching me so good,” she said.

He wanted to say something, but his words wouldn’t come out, not when he was losing his virginity to his best friend’s mother. 

He met her nipples with his eager tongue, alternating between suckling and biting them, causing her sex juices to run down his shaft and onto his balls as she began to rock her hips back and forth. Overwhelmed by the eroticism of the moment, he moved his right hand behind her head and brought her closer for a deep and passionate tongue kiss.

While their tongues wrestled desperately, she picked up the motion of her hips, feeling his hands squeezing her back as he let out a groan. She broke the kiss and moved her head down to the right side of his neck to bite it, hard enough to delay his climax with the different sensation. 

He returned his hands to her ass cheeks, holding on to them as she resumed grinding her hips. Her engorged clitoris rubbed against him, adding an exterior stimulation that blended with the waves of pleasure she was riding.

She placed her hands on the headboard, gaining more control of her movements, and began vigorously riding him. She threw her head back, pushing her jiggling breasts out, and letting out a loud moan, similar to the one they’d heard when walking to their room.

Unable to withstand the frenetic stimulation, he warned, “I’m gonna cum."

“No, not yet,” she said, pressing her hips down and staying motionless to let his urge to orgasm pass by. 

He squeezed her ass cheeks, feeling his body tense up as he clenched his teeth and curled his toes to muster every bit of strength required to prolong the moment.

She gingerly lifted herself off his cock, feeling her gaped pussy trying to contract itself to its natural form. She got on her back next to him and opened her legs wide, moving her hands around the back of her thighs to place them on the bottom of her ass. One hand moved her panties further aside while the other lightly spread her labia, with her fingertips a couple of inches from her holes. Her natural lubricant drooled down to her asshole and onto the bed.

He got on his knees in front of her and pushed his bulbous head into her opening, stretching it out once again. He sunk his length into her wetness, reaching previously unexplored depths of her womanhood. Her face contorted and her abdomen flexed involuntarily, bracing for his assault.

He began with slow strokes, pulling out three-fourths of his length, then pushing himself back into her hotness until his tip rubbed against her deepest erogenous zone. As he got into a rhythm, he noticed the different sensations that came with him controlling the stimulation as opposed to having her riding him.

“Fuck me hard, baby,” she begged him, bringing her hands up to caress her breasts.

He placed his hands just under the back of her knees and pushed her legs towards her to give himself better access to her pussy. He picked up the pace like she asked for, with every stroke bottoming out with his tip bumping her cervix.

“Mmnngg,” she moaned, feeling a hot stream of sex juice running out of her pussy to further lubricate his cock.

Her body drove him mad with lust, so it was only right that he fucked her senseless. 

With one hand she alternated palming her breasts and pinching her nipples while her other hand reached between her legs to rub her swollen clitoris in a circular motion.

“Fuck yes, give it to me,” she urged him. 

The relentless pounding of her now unfaithful pussy brought out her depraved side. At this moment, she wasn’t a married woman or mother, she was a woman enjoying sex with no inhibitions.

“Just like that, just like that, don’t...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments