Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon to Remember

"While the wife is away..."

29
12 Comments 12
59.0k Views 59.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Kenny was home alone that bright Saturday afternoon. His wife had gone to see her aunt for the weekend. He was pulling weeds from the raised beds in his garden when he heard the back door of the house next door open. A single woman named Carol, about 30, had moved into the house a few days before. Kenny had only seen her from a distance, while the movers were unloading the truck. She had looked pretty sharp but Kenny wanted a closer look.


He walked over to the tall, lilac hedge that separated his yard from Carol's. He pulled back the bushes to see if he could get at better look at Carol. He nearly jumped out of his skin because Carol was only a few feet away, on the other side of the hedge. She had her back to him and was bent over, arranging a beach towel on top of a lounge chair. Kenny could see that she had a beautiful set of legs sticking out below the yellow terrycloth robe that she was wearing.


Kenny was in for another shock when Carol took off her robe. Instead of wearing a bikini or bathing suit, as Kenny had assumed, Carol was wearing only her birthday suit under the robe. Kenny gasped at the sight but apparently Carol didn't hear him. She was tanned all over, no sign that she ever wore anything while sunbathing.


Carol dropped the robe on the ground and began to rub tanning lotion all over her body. As she did, Kenny got a good look at her truly marvelous body. She was about 5'-6" tall with long, lovely legs, a splendid ass and 38D breasts. Kenny just stared in amazement, taking in all of her beauty.


Once she had applied the tanning lotion, Carol set an alarm timer and lay face down on the lounge chair. After a few minutes of admiring Carol's lovely backside, Kenny eased his way out of the hedge to catch his breath.


After a few minutes, Kenny heard the low "beep-beep-beep" of Carol's alarm timer. He waited a minute or two, assuming that Carol was changing positions, so that she would be laying face up. Kenny eased back into the hedge and peeked into Carol's yard. As he had expected, she was laying face up on the lounge chair.


The sight was marvelous to behold. Carol laying there on the lounge chair, her skin glistening with tanning lotion. Her big breasts rose and fell slowly with her breathing. Her nipples were partially erect, pointing skyward. Kenny could just get a glimpse of her cunt hair, a glossy black against her smooth, tanned skin.


Wanting to get a better look at her pussy, Kenny moved down the hedge to a new vantage point. Peering through the hedge, Kenny gazed upon Carol's gorgeous legs and his eyes were drawn up her legs to her pussy. Carol had her legs slightly spread and Kenny could just get a glimpse of her pussy lips as she lay there enjoying the sun. Carol's alarm time went off again and she got up from the lounge chair, put on her robe and went back into her house.


Kenny went back to pulling weeds in his garden but his thoughts were still about Carol's gorgeous body. He couldn't believe that he had gotten such a close look and that Carol hadn't discovered him watching her.


Through the fog of his thoughts about Carol, Kenny realized someone was coming toward him across his yard. He turned to see who it was and nearly fainted. Coming toward him across the yard was Carol; dressed in the same yellow terrycloth robe he had seen her take off just minutes before.


"Hi," Carol said, "I'm Carol Slawson, your new neighbor."


"Hi…Hi," stammered Kenny. "I'm Kenny Carter."


They made small talk for a few minutes but Kenny couldn't remember what either one of them had said. He was wondering if she was still wearing only the robe and his eyes were continually drawing to Carol's breasts.


"Well," said Carol, "I just came over to introduce myself and give you a closer look at my body."


With that, Carol untied the sash holding the robe closed and let it drop to the ground. Kenny was speechless and his eyes kept moving from her big, gorgeous breasts to the mound of black hair surrounding her pussy and back again.


Carol moved up next to Kenny and then gave him a long, slow, French kiss.

FelicityAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicityAdams

As they kissed, Carol took Kenny's right hand and placed it on her left breast. Kenny's instincts took over and he began to squeeze Carol's left nipple. Carol let out a low moan and leaned her body against Kenny's.


As they continued to kiss, Carol reached down and rubbed her hand against Kenny's shorts, feeling his hard cock through the fabric of his shorts. She then pushed his shorts and undershorts down, exposing his rigid cock to the fresh air and sunshine.


Carol pulled away from Kenny's embrace and dropped to her knees. She took Kenny's hard cock between her lips and began to suck and lick slowly, teasingly around its head. She then slowly took all seven inches of his cock into her mouth and proceeded to give Kenny the best blowjob he had ever had. She continued to lick the head of his cock and to fuck the shaft with her mouth. In a few moments, Kenny moaned "I'm cumming!!!" and shot his load down Carols throat. When Kenny had quit cumming, Carol licked every last drop of his cum from his cock. Carol got up and led Kenny from the garden to a shady spot under a big walnut tree.


"Now it's my turn," she said, laying down on the grass. "Eat my pussy."


Kenny was eager to oblige. He got down between Carol's legs and began to lick her pussy. Her pussy was very wet and ready for action. At first, Kenny licked around the opening of her pussy, running his tongue through her pubic hair and lightly grazing her pussy lips. Next, he spread the lips of her pussy with his fingers and slowly sucked and licked on her clit. As he sucked and licked on her clit, he frequently slipped his tongue deep into her pussy. Carol raced toward orgasm as Kenny expertly sucked her pussy and she roughly rubbed and squeezed her nipples. Carol let out a gasp and wrapped her legs around Kenny's head, pushing his face hard against her pussy, as she exploded in a dizzying orgasm.


When Carol's frenzied orgasm had subsided, Kenny unwrapped Carol's legs from around his neck and sat back on his knees. He stared down at Carol's marvelous body and couldn't believe what had just occurred.


Kenny leaned over Carol's body and gave her a long, steamy kiss. As he did, he began to fondle her breasts with his left hand. Then he moved his mouth from Carol's mouth to her breasts and began to suck on her nipples. Carol pushed her breasts together, so that Kenny could suck both of her nipples at the same time.


While he continued to suck Carol's nipples, Kenny reached between her legs and began to stroke her clit and slide his fingers into her pussy. Carol's pussy was still wet from being eaten and was becoming even wetter as Kenny's fingers caressed her clit and probed deep into her pussy.


Kenny's cock was now rock hard again, ready for action. He spread Carol's legs and guided his cock to the entrance to her pussy. Kenny rubbed the head of this cock against Carol's pussy lips, teasing her, until she demanded "Fuck me!"


Kenny slowly, teasingly slipped his cock between pussy lips and then slowly pushed in all seven inches. Kenny began to stroke in and out slowly, watching Carol's face as he did. Her face was contorted in the grimace of passion and she urged him to stroke faster. Kenny picked up the pace and began to rapidly pound his big cock into Carol's pussy. As he stroked, Kenny got the thrill of watching Carol's 38D breasts jiggle and bounce with each stroke of his cock. Kenny felt his orgasm approaching and picked up the pace even more. Carol began to moan and sigh as she too neared orgasm. Carol came first, her hips thrusting and her pussy squeezing Kenny's cock. Kenny joined her in orgasm and they both bucked and twitched in sexual fulfillment.


Kenny lay down beside Carol and gently ran his left hand over Carol's breasts and stomach and pussy and they both lay there, enjoying the afterglow of great sex.


"After a workout like that," Carol said, "I need a nap." She then got up, put on her yellow terrycloth robe and went back to her house.
Published 
Written by Beth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments