Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening

"Remembering back to her early sex life"

45
7 Comments 7
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I guess it’s true that you never forget your first time. It lingers in a person’s memory like a favorite birthday present or a bad hangover. It all depends on how it went. For me, it was like drinking a dry martini that was an acquired taste.

I’m older now but thoughts still go back to my early teenage life. I don’t know why but I’m at a point where I need to share these memories. Maybe it’s a midlife crisis but I just need to tell this to someone. I can’t go to the confessional because I’m not Catholic. My husband and I have a great sex life but he could never understand what coming of age is like for a teenage girl. Maybe I’m feeling guilty about my early sexual exploits or maybe it’s because I would like to relive the past. My hope is that a reader won’t be too judgmental.

My best friend, Beverly, and I had our birthdays within a few days of each other. We shared and confided in each other every wish and fantasy in our young lives. She had flaming red hair; I was a brunette. Both of us were barely seventeen and still virgins, so apprehension about sex dominated our imaginations especially after taking sex ed at school.

We knew guys had a penis that could became long and hard under the right conditions. So, Bethany and I would visit porn sites on the Internet and look at pictures of men’s cocks. They looked intimidating because we both knew that one day a guy would want his inside of us.

Watching porn videos of people having sex didn’t help much. Some of the ‘models’ had no emotion when a guy put it in her. A few women showed pleasure that seemed fake and was short on joy. Occasionally a woman would moan when the man would thrust in and out. We just didn’t know what to believe.

Both of Beth’s parents worked so when Beth invited me into her bedroom one afternoon she said, “Martha, I’ve been thinking. Have you ever kissed a boy? I mean kissed a boy like we see in the movies.”

“A boy kissed me once, but it was more like a peck than a real kiss.”

“I know what you mean,” she said. “I think we should practice on each other.”

“Okay,” I said. “How do we start?”

“Lie down next to me. You kiss me, then I’ll kiss you.”

It didn’t go well. Neither of us knew what we were doing.

That night, I watched one of my favorite romance movies and paid special attention to the love scenes. Beth did the same. Over that week, we got better. We tried open-mouth kissing then French kissing. I loved the sensation of feeling her tongue on mine. Things were looking up.

But then something unexpected happened. During one of our practice sessions, I felt Beth’s hand on my breast, squeezing and massaging it. The feeling was so stimulating, I didn’t even think about right or wrong. I did the same to her.

“Let’s take off our bras, Beth,” I suggested. “I want you to kiss my nipples.”

“If I do it to you, would you do it to me?”

I nodded.

Sucking her tits was exactly what I wanted to do. Neither of us needed a movie to show us what to do. What I didn’t expect was how stimulating nipple play would be. It set off unexpected fireworks between my legs. When I undressed at home that day, my panties were so wet I hid them in my violin case so my mom wouldn’t find them.

Whose idea it was to explore further was always a contention between us. Beth said it was my idea to get naked. I thought she was the one who wanted to do it. Maybe it was by accident the afternoon we came home from a swim party at the village pool. We just took off our bikinis and started kissing, sucking tit, then rubbing cunt to cunt. I was so turned on, I wasn’t thinking.  I put my hand on her fuzzy ruby mound and put a finger in. It’s not that this was premeditated. Sometimes I do stuff that is spontaneous and irrational. I thought I wanted it, so maybe she wanted it too.

Beth spread her legs and said, “Kiss me down there.” I knew where she wanted it because my clit was begging for attention too. We exchanged clit nibbles knowing we wanted more.

“Martha,” Beth said the next day in the lunchroom, I don’t think what we did yesterday was right. Maybe we should stop.”

“You didn’t like doing it?” I asked.

“I loved it. I loved it too much.”

“Me too.” So, we didn’t stop.

The next time, Beth took me to her bathroom and said, “I’m going to shave you as bald as when you were born.”

“But what about you, Beth?”

She pulled down her panties. Her fluffy red mound was gone. It no longer concealed her beautiful swollen pussy lips. “The boys don’t like girls with a bush. You need a haircut, Martha.”

“Okay, I’m ready!” I said excitedly. I thought she looked so sexy. I wanted to look like that.

She took out a pair of scissors and trimmed me before using her dad’s shaving lotion and razor to shave me as smooth as a silk scarf. I felt exotic and so grown up.

At Christmas, Beth bought what she called “a present for two.” It was a curved dildo, long like a large banana. I remember the first time she put it in me. “Be careful,” I said. “I’m not sure it will fit.”

Beth put a pillow under my butt, told me to bend my legs and spread them apart. She used some kind of cream on the toy and a little in my pussy. I can’t say how she knew all of this but was glad one of us knew what to do. Maybe she had already tried it for herself.

She was gentle at first. It went in just an inch or two before I squirmed. “Are you okay?” she asked.

“It feels weird,” I said.

“Relax. When you’re ready, I’ll try again.”

“I’m ready. Put it in a little further.”

Beth squeezed the imitation cock in again going deeper and deeper. My muffled screams didn’t stop her. After a minute or two, my body became accustomed to the new feelings inside me. I can’t say it was good or bad. It just felt different. She left it in me when she came up and gave me a deep kiss. “There’s hardly any blood,” she whispered.  “I thought you would bleed like a knife cut. You are so brave,” she told me. “I can’t wait to try it.”

When it was Bev’s turn, she cooed and murmured, “Push it in all the way. I want to feel it all the way.” She was the brave one.

We waited a day or two before simulating real sex, slowly moving the dildo in and out. There wasn’t much pleasure that first time. Beth seemed to get more pleasure than I when it was her turn. Maybe that was because she kept wanting it faster and faster.

It was my turn to buy a toy for two, so I bought a Lush 3 vibrator. It doesn’t look like a penis but it sure can make a girl happy. We loved the fact that it was remote controlled so Beth could do the controls on me and me on her. It was the perfect sex toy for us.

A few months later we bought a strap-on. This was the ultimate in sexual fantasy. We started practicing blowjobs on it for a few minutes. Then we fucked each other trying out different positions. I liked being on top like bouncing on a trampoline. Beth preferred pretending she was a dog turning on all fours. We never stopped thrusting until experiencing what we thought was an orgasm. Beth came early and often. I was slower but that didn’t mean the wait wasn’t pleasurable.

* * * * * *

We didn’t know that Bev’s stepbrother was home from college. At least I didn’t know it. It was on a Friday afternoon at the beginning of summer when we started a blowjob practice session. We were in Bev’s bedroom again and I was on my back wearing the strap-on sticking straight up like a dagger between my legs. Bev was trying to take it down her throat. I giggled a lot. She gagged a lot.

When I looked up, there was her stepbrother, Dan, in the room taking pictures with his cell phone.

“Oh my God,” I yelled. “Don’t you have any consideration for your sister’s privacy? Get out!”

He smirked and said, “I never thought of my kid sister as a lesbo.”

“We’re not lesbians. We’re just playing around,” Bev yelled on the verge of tears. “Please don’t tell mom and dad.”

“Maybe they should know what you and your friend do while they’re at work.”

“They’d never believe you, Dan,” Bev said. “You always lie to them.”

“Oh? I think they will when they see the pictures.”

“You’re such a creep spying on us,” I told him. “There is nothing wrong with best friends playing around.”

“Well maybe I can help you girls out. Think of it as brotherly love,” he told us.

“Oh really,” I said. “How do you plan on helping?”

AriannaDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriannaDavis

“Well, I think you girls are too old to be playing with toys. What you need is the real thing. I have what two horny girls are looking for,” He dropped his pants, and a mammoth erection sprang out.

What was there to say? His cock was right in front of my face. What should I do? Secretly, I wanted what he offered and wasn’t going to put up an argument.

He put down the phone and stepped closer to the bed. His dick was pointing straight at me. He told me to hold it.

Bev moved next to me and said, “Go ahead, Martha, grab it. It won’t hurt.”

I wrapped a hand around his pole. “Squeeze it,” he said.

I squeezed it.

“Rub it back and forth,” he demanded. I stroked it. “Put your fat lips around it, slut.”

He was like a sergeant giving commands, but nothing was going to stop me now, not even being called a slut.  So, I put my lips around the tip, tasting the drop of liquid oozing form the tiny slit.

“Suck it, bimbo,” he sneered.

That wasn’t a choice as he rammed his meat past my lips. This wasn’t a silicone toy. For one thing, it was warm and hard with a very large knob at the end. The other was the smell. It was pungent and musky unlike anything I could remember.

I don’t know what I was thinking because I couldn’t stop myself. This was the first time I had a live cock in my mouth. “Take it deeper,” he said. I let him push in deeper like I had practiced. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t take him to the limit. He was too big.

Dan continued to fuck my mouth when he told Bev, “I’m getting close, Sis. Come over and get your girlfriend ready.”

Ready? What did he mean? Ready for what? I asked myself.

I could feel Bev’s hot breath between my legs and the familiar feeling of her tongue on my clit. I was pretty sure where this was going.

Thinking back, I remember that my heart was pounding in my ears, and my face turned beet red in anticipation. Dan took Bev’s place and crawled between my legs. I opened my thighs so automatically that it was if a switch had been turned on. He took my ankles spreading my legs further apart and held them over his head as he made his first attempt at penetrating my virgin pussy.

 “Dan,” Bev said, “Martha has only used our toys. Take it slow, Dan, and be gentle before you give her a proper fucking.”

Then it happened! He was inside me, not all the way but far enough that I knew it wouldn’t hurt. As he went deeper, I began to moan like a purring kitten. At first, each thrust was slow but not deep. He wasn’t rough but firm when he moved faster and faster, then deeper and deeper. It wasn’t the experience of my first time that I had imagined but it wasn’t bad so far. But then most first-time events aren’t what a person expects.

Then I heard Bev say, “Fuck her, Dan. Fuck her fast and hard so she feels every inch of you."

All of a sudden, he was slamming into me. Now I knew what Bev meant by a proper fucking. It surprised me how forcefully, even violently he pounded into me. I was scared at first, then began to find pleasure in his powerful thrusting.

“Harder, Dan, harder!” Bev screamed like a cheerleader and Dan responded at a furious pace.

“Oh, oh, oh,” I squealed. "Don't stop."

"You like this, don’t you, whore,” Dan mumbled.

He kept going and the room started to spin. "Pull out, pull out," I squeaked not sounding too convincing. But Dan was past the point of self-control.

When he came, it was with a howl and a grunt. It was over. I thought he had hurt himself but that was something I learned later about a man's sounds of pleasure.

We stayed connected for what seemed to be an eternity as millions of his sperm competed to be the first to get me pregnant. I knew if he had lasted longer, I would have had my own orgasm. I couldn’t wait for the next time, although in the future, I'd feel safer if he used a condom.

Bev hovered over us when we finished, then screamed, “Oh my God! You didn’t pull out in time. You creampied her!”

“Go clean her up, Sis,” he demanded, and she did.

* * * * * *

I didn’t need to wait long for Dan to call. A few days later he asked me on a date. That was good, bad, and good timing. The first good was that I knew he wanted to fuck me again. I wanted it too, but the bad thing was that I had my period. But that was good because I wasn’t pregnant. Timing is everything when you aren’t planning on getting pregnant. I told him I was busy but would love to see him the following week.

He took me to McDonald’s for a burger and a shake. Dan wasn’t exactly a smooth talker, but I liked the compliments. He said I was pretty, had nice tits and the tightest pussy in town. When we were in the car and parked in a forest road, he pulled open my blouse and undid my bra. His lips and tongue on my nipples sent me to the moon, even more than when Bev did it. It made me want him more than ever. Now I knew what my girlfriends meant when they got wet kissing their boyfriend. They left out the details. Their boyfriend was probably sucking tit just like Dan.

We jumped into the back seat, and I gave him a blowjob. In only a matter of minutes, he had my panties off and Dan was pounding into me like before. I wanted it to last longer but he finished before I had an orgasm like when I was with Beverly.

Dan said the next time we should go camping. That sounded like fun, so I said, okay. I invented a story for my parents that Bev invited me for a sleepover. So, Dan and I shacked up for the weekend at a campsite near a lake twenty miles out of town. It was like a college tailgate party with most students camping out. Dan brought his tent, sleeping bags, and some comfort food that mostly consisted of beer.

I so much wanted to fit in, so I had a beer. It was my first and it tasted terrible. The second one wasn’t as bad. I threw up trying to drink a third one. Dan said we should go back to the tent until I felt better. His plan wasn’t to make me rest. His plan was to get me naked and make himself feel better. He felt better after two minutes of thrusting. I was close to passing out and didn’t feel much better until later.

Later was after we ate hotdogs and chips. Dan drank beer. I knew better and drank a soda. The sun went down at half past eight and for an hour or two we sat around a campfire. With a full moon and the fire, it was so romantic.

One by one, couples slipped back into their tents and did what Dan and I did until sunrise. I loved the way his balls slapped my bottom. It was so sensual. It still get aroused when I feel my husband’s big balls slamming my ass. Anyway, I had multiple orgasms during our night in the tent using all the positions that Bev and I had practiced. I had his cum coming out of my ears.

I was only seventeen that summer and learned how to enjoy sex. Dan and I experimented. I liked being on top. He liked it too so he could see my boobs bounce. Dan wanted anal but I told him no. He said he knew a girl that loved it.

“Do I know her?” I was just asking to make conversation.

“Probably.” That piqued my curiosity.

“Who is she?”

“I can’t tell you. You might be friends.”

He was evasive and sounded angry, so I dropped it.

Maybe it was because I was getting older, or it was because of having sex that my boobs went from 34C to 36D over the summer. He said they were like super-size pears, low-hanging fruit to be nibbled on. I guess they do have a pear shape. Anyway, he got off sucking ‘em and I loved what it did to me down there. I was even big enough to tit fuck him.

Dan called me Bimbo all summer long. I don’t know why because I was a straight-A student at school. He was into photography but everyone...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments