Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Body Language, Part 3

"Karla and Allan's saga continues..."

17
5 Comments 5
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Again, Taverner wrote Part 1, and let me finish the story between Allan and Karla. Enjoy.

"Mmmmm...Allan..."

Karla was on the bed on all fours, as I was thrusting into her from behind. It was the first time that we ever tried it like this, but Karla had been growing more adventurous since the pregnancy.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and caressed her stomach, feeling the slightest bump for where our baby was growing. The thought that I had impregnated Karla, and that we had made a baby together, made me hornier than ever. This was the third time we were meeting up for a rendezvous in the four weeks since she broke the news to me. Sure, we had been fucking in the same sleazy motel, but the fact that we were together was all that mattered.

I thought about Karla's belly growing with my baby inside her, and I started thrusting harder and harder, causing her to moan louder and louder as she seemed to lose all control, her pussy gushing her cream onto my cock.

"Oh yes baby! That's the spot. Fuck me Allan! Fuck me!"

I could tell Karla was getting more and more horny as well; the moment she saw me, her hands would be all over me, and once we got into the hotel, she was wanting to experiment with new positions, which definitely spiced up our sex life.

Karla moaned again as she collapsed her head into the sheets, moaning into the bed. "Oooooh, baby. I'm ready for your cum, give it to me, Allan."

It didn't take long for me to come inside her, my seed once again filling her, causing both of us to cry out in sheer pleasure.

We both collapsed on the bed, my arm around her shoulders, pulling her into me as we kissed passionately. Karla then looked into my eyes.

"I love this", she said. "I don't want this to end."

I looked at her and nodded. "It won't, baby. Not this time."

Karla looked down, seemingly doubting my words. "What about Cindy? Are we just going to keep this a secret forever?"

I didn't have an answer for her. Since the news broke about Karla's pregnancy, she had been telling everyone that it was some guy from school that she had a one night stand with. I had been telling Cindy that I was worried about Karla, hence my frequent visits to see her.

There were too many lies going on, we both knew it. But we also knew that if the truth came out, it would change everything. And that wasn't something either of us were ready for.

I deflected Karla's question. "All I care about is making sure this baby has a good life with loving parents."

Karla looked at me. "Even if the parents can't admit to anyone who they really are? Can we really live a lie for the rest of our lives?"

I touched her face, brushing her hair away from her beautiful, rosy cheeks. "Maybe we won't have to."

***

FOUR MONTHS LATER

It was May, and Karla was now nearly 6 months pregnant. Her baby bump was much more pronounced; Cindy and Krystal went shopping with her a few weeks ago to buy better fitting jeans. Karla was cranky; she hated how she felt, and she hated how she looked. But I never stopped telling her how beautiful she looked; which she thought was a lie, when in reality, she looked even sexier to me the more pregnant she got.

Karla and I continued to secretly meet up throughout the semester, and she would tell me that I was the only person that was keeping her from going crazy. She told me how she loved the way I made her feel, and how she wished she could feel it all the time. I know what she was hinting at; and to be honest, the thought of running away with her was becoming more and more appealing.

School had just ended for Karla, so she was back in the guest house where me and Cindy took care of her. She was due to have the baby in August, so it was very likely that she would have the baby before the end of the summer break.

I wasn't sure how relaxing this summer would be though. It had only been two weeks, and tension between Cindy and Karla was palpable. At first, it seemed that Karla was antagonizing Cindy, for obvious reasons, but after a while, I noticed that Cindy had played a part in it, as well, provoking Karla on several occasions. I had a feeling that the fact that Cindy and I had not been successful in having kids, but Karla was successful in getting pregnant after just one try, had taken a toll on Cindy. I imagine that if she knew the entire truth, that I was the one who impregnated Karla after just one night, it might be enough to take her over the edge.

Everything came to a head on one Friday afternoon. Krystal, Karla, and Cindy had just gone shopping, and when I walked into the house, Cindy and Karla were in the middle of a nasty fight.

"I told you I didn't take your earrings!" Karla was screaming. "How many times do I have to tell you before you get it? Don't you have any trust in me?"

I shook my head at the silliness of the argument, but it seemed to have both women riled up. Cindy had suspected Karla of taking her jewelry for a while, and although Cindy had called her on it a couple of times, Karla repeatedly denied it.

"It's not about trust, Karla; it's about facts. I had a pair of my grandmother's earrings in my jewelry box. Now I don't. You're the only other female who lives here, what am I supposed to think?"

By now, Karla was in tears. "If you just listened to me, and trust me when I tell you something, maybe you would blame someone else."

Cindy looked at me. "Allan, you want to back me up on this?"

I looked at both women carefully, trying to find a way to help them find common ground, but instead, something else came out.

"Why don't you just lay off of her, Cindy? She's already going through enough."

Cindy looked at me and shook her head. "Of course; let's protect poor little innocent Karla, because in your eyes, she could do no wrong!"

All of a sudden, Karla was out the door, headed for the guest house. Krystal was about to walk after her, but I stopped her.

"Let me talk to her", I said, walking out the door, following Karla. As I left, I heard Cindy shout, "Yea, you go after her. Don't worry about me."

I didn't.

***

When I got to the guest house, I opened the door, where Karla was crying on the bed. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone



"I'm sorry baby", I whispered to her, lightly kissing her neck. "I know this is hard."

She then looked at me, watery-eyed. "I can't do this anymore", she said.

"Do what?" I asked, though I knew the answer.

"Run away with me, Allan. Tonight."

Her proposition was something I had thought about for a long time, but I found myself shaking my head and shrugging.

"I don't know, baby."

Suddenly the expression on her face changed. "You know what? Just get out."

"What?"

I hadn't seen anger on her face directed towards me in years.

"You can't make a decision; you can't commit? I guess you were right then, this relationship was doomed from the start. Get the hell out of my room."

I looked at the daggers in her eyes. She was angry; hurt. And for the first time, she was ready to call the relationship quits. Something that I didn't think she would ever do.

I got up off the bed, accepting my fate for just a brief second, before I stopped as I turned the knob. I turned back at her.

"Did you hear what I just said? GET OUT." she said firmly.

I took my hand off the knob. "No", I said as I rushed back to her, tackling her onto the bed, kissing her with all I had as I ran my hands down her body.

She kissed back with equal force, and I could tell that she was taking all of her anger, on the Cindy, on me, on the world, and turning it into raw sexual passion.

She ripped off my shirt, hungrily kissing down my neck as I unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her beautiful pregnant body.

"You're so beautiful baby", I told her. "I can't let you go."

She finally stopped kissing me and looked me in the eye. "I can't let you go, either."

And with that, she unbuckled my pants as I slid down hers, and all of a sudden, we were naked and beginning yet another passionate love-making session. Karla spread her legs as I slipped off my boxers, my hard cock poised to enter her.

"I need it baby", she panted. "I'll always need it."

I kissed her passionately as I entered her, thrusting harder and harder inside of her, hearing her moan underneath me. She buckled her legs around my waist as I thrust harder and harder inside of her, kissing her deeply as my hands ran down her body, stopping at her pregnant belly as I used her body as more leverage to thrust into her harder.

She threw her head back, moaning for me to fuck her harder, which I quickly obliged, thrusting into her with all my force. She was kissing me all over, so deeply ensconced in the hot passion that was causing sweat to beat down both of our bodies.

We were so distracted by the passion for each other that we never heard the guest room door open; we just continued to fuck until Karla finally cried out for me to cum inside her, and with that, jets of my thick seed filled her once again, and I found myself collapsing onto her body as we both kissed lovingly, still completely oblivious to what was going on around us.

It wasn't until we both rolled over when we saw Krystal standing at the doorway, a look of shock on her face as she saw her pregnant little sister in bed with her stepfather. I looked at Karla, and we both realized that today was the day when everything would change.

***

THREE MONTHS LATER

I was sitting in the delivery waiting room, a nervous wreck as I waited for my first born child. So many times, I had been unsuccessful in having a child of my own, and I was concerned that this could be another miscarriage, something that I didn't think neither me nor Karla could deal with.

The last three months had been rough--Krystal hadn't spoken to us since the day she found out, and as far as I could tell, was still shocked that this had been going on for five years, and that I had gotten her little sister pregnant. She felt betrayed, by both me and Karla, understandably so.

I decided to come clean with Cindy, and she threw me and Karla out soon after. Karla and I took the opportunity to move away to a new town about an hour away, where Karla could be closer to school and we could live a life without judgment. Karla was still upset that her sister wasn't speaking to her, but she was happy that we were finally together. We were just both hoping that she would come around, and that life would settle down a bit once the baby came.

After hours of labor, Karla finally delivered a healthy baby boy, and as I sat next to her, I put my arm around her, as we were both relieved that our baby was healthy and more importantly, we knew the baby would be happy in our home. It was as if it were destined for Karla and I to have a child together; after so many missed opportunities with other women, it was Karla who I was finally able to share the gift of life with.

"So", I asked her. "How are you feeling?"

She smiled. "Really happy that this is all happening with you."

I smiled back as she took her hand in mine. Once again, we were so in love with each other, we didn't see Krystal standing at the doorway.

After admiring our baby, I looked up and saw my older stepdaughter, smiling unsurely at us.

"Hey, sweetheart", I said to her.

"Krystal!", Karla smiled. "Thank you so much for coming."

A tear ran down Karla's face as Krystal finally walked into the room. "Well; I wasn't going to miss the birth of my nephew; that's for sure."

She smiled as Karla handed the baby off to her. Krystal held the baby for a long time before Karla finally spoke.

"I really want you in his life", she said. "In our life."

Krystal smiled. "Me too. It might take a little time to get used to, but...I'll always love my sister."

Karla smiled. "That really means alot."

Krystal smiled as she handed the baby back over, and then glanced at me.

"And I'll always love my dad."

I smiled as Krystal came over to give me a hug. I smiled, finally feeling like the family I always wanted was back.

Krystal's hug lingered a bit before she put her mouth to my ear, whispering sensually,

"And I want him just like my little sister has him."

I looked at her, surprised, and then I looked over at Karla, who winked slyly at me.

This is going to be a great life.

Published 
Written by MissionUnpossible
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments