Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clickbait

"A teen gives her step father a Valentine's he would never forget"

232
51 Comments 51
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

I'm not precisely sure when my step father began to notice me. I had developed a lot since I had turned sixteen, but I think I must have been nearly seventeen before I really grabbed his attention. That might have been due to me being more confident with my own adolescence. The awkwardness of teenhood with my hormones pinging this way and that made me go a little insular.

Anyway, one way or another I had lost those early inhibitions. My breasts were now fully developed and my ass was as peachy as anything. I had an outgoing personality but I was still a virgin. I wasn't in any rush to go there and yet I was very curious. I was accustomed to all the fuss from guys at college and I had my fair share of unwelcome attention from older men, but I got used to that. Being an Emily, we're meant to get what we want, so maybe when the time was right, I'd make it happen. What I found more interesting were the furtive glances from my step Dad.

Let me be clear, Geoff had only ever been a gentleman and I knew he was in love with my Mum. He refrained from lewd comments and was entirely proper. It was quite endearing really. He lavished gifts on me at Christmas and birthdays; in many ways he was the perfect step father. But in the last few months, I sensed there was something else. There was an unspoken tension, a feeling that he was battling with something.

In return for his propriety I kept my half of the bargain and didn't dress provocatively or parade around half dressed. But it didn't matter, I was proving to be a distraction and I wasn't sure what to do. For example, the other day, I came down early to get my phone charger. I had put on a white T shirt but I hadn't put on a bra, which in hindsight was foolish as my breasts were jiggling and I think my nipples were poking through. Geoff half choked on his coffee. I'm sure a year ago it wouldn't have meant anything but now we were having more of these awkward moments.

So, skip forward a week or two and with Mum still in Canada till early March I knew Geoff was missing her. Yeah, he could Skype her and stuff, but I knew he was 'going short' as they say.

Geoff is a romantic sort; he's always buying my Mum flowers and he makes a proper effort on Valentine's, showering her with perfume and chocs, makes her breakfast in bed, poetry - the whole shebang. So I knew it would be tough not to celebrate the big day with her for the first time since they had been together.

Things started to come to head on the 13th. I had been out with my friend Genny the previous day and we were chatting and commenting on TikTok and stuff. She sent me some photos of her new bikini and other lingerie. I promised to return the favour so she could see what I had bought for my fortnight in Majorca this summer. Apropo of nothing I had taken a few nude photos, not with the intention of sharing them, but just for myself. One was a full frontal, the other side-on with my head cocked and my long golden tresses flowing to my waist.

At the time I had no idea what I had done - call it a blonde moment. I thought it was odd, when I hadn't received a reply from Genny, because we're normally very good at responding to one another. But Genny said she hadn't received my MMS. I checked my phone, assuming it was held in my outbox or something, but it wasn't there. Then I checked my sent messages. My stomach turned over and my blood ran cold. I had to check again, I couldn't have been that stupid.

I panicked. I had sent my nude photos to my step dad. I didn't know what I was going to do. It took me a while just to leave my room. Summoning my courage, I crept into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. Did I just pretend nothing had happened or come out with it on the off chance he hadn't opened the message? It was just a mess.

He was regrouting some tiles as I entered the kitchen and he looked towards me and his eyes were immediately on my boobs. I'd got on a pink crop top and black leggings. When he wasn't looking at my breasts, he was glancing at my sex parts. My girly bulge is quite obvious and I normally wear longer shirts but sometimes I just forget. I could tell there was something off. Geoff was quiet and didn't chat to me like he normally does. Maybe he had been too busy to check his phone but somehow I doubted it. I felt sorry for him in a way since he clearly found me attractive and he must have thought I was teasing him. He didn't mention the photos though. He just asked if I was okay, so I made my snack and took it back to my room.

I only saw Geoff again briefly that day, remaining in my room, with the excuse that I was working on a college assignment. Really I was just avoiding the moment when 'photos gate' might come up.

However, later on, I became less anxious about the photos, my curiosity piqued around how he had reacted, even though he had made no allusion to them. It even occurred to me that Geoff might be looking at the photos in bed and was masturbating over the images. I have to admit - that was a turn on. I just knew how his imagination went into overtime and how he must have fantasised over my breasts and my pussy. Would it make him crave even more for the real thing?

Suddenly it was I who was fantasizing, wondering what it would be like to have his hands all over my naked body, his rock hard cock in my mouth.

I know at seventeen I should have blown a cock by now, but I had put my studies before everything. I just assumed I would have got to fifth base, even if I hadn't lost my virginity. Although I'm super girly and pretty I think my geekiness puts guys off, I don't know. There's plenty of time. The thing is though, the photo incident had awakened some naughty desire. I wasn't ready to pop my cherry yet but I was really eager to be intimate and suck a guy's cock.

The next day I heard Geoff come home from work and jump in the shower. I had already showered and I was blow drying my hair, which always gives it a lustre, adding to what Geoff called my 'Cinderella look.' I decided I was just going to go for it. He could either push me away, which would have been pretty damn good in one way, because it meant he loved my Mum, but I just had to know if I could break him.

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

I opted to go all out. I brushed my hair and slipped on a pair of my skimpiest black panties and a matching push up bra. Finally, I put on a pair of hold-ups. I looked at my reflection in my full-length mirror and took a photo of myself. I was the perfect combination of Disney Princess and teen slut. I closed my eyes with my heart beating like a drum and sent it to Geoff with the message, 'Knock on my door if you want me.'

I didn't need to wait long. Maybe twenty seconds and there were two gentle taps on my bedroom door.

"Come in."

I was sitting on my bed as my door opened and he stood there in only his boxers. Geoff is a good looking man and quite fit for a fifty year old, greying, clean shaven and slim. I stood up so he could appreciate me in my sexy attire.

"Emily... you're so beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Just tell me. Why, what made you send the photos?"

"Honestly? The first two were a mistake. But I couldn't undo what I had done. I just knew you wouldn't look at me the same again."

"And this one?"

"Yeah. Guilty as charged. Do you want to touch me, Geoff?"

I looked down as he walked toward me and I had a sudden thrill as I saw the tent in his trunks.

He looked at me with what I knew even with my inexperience was unbridled lust. He began stroking my tummy but his hand went lower and lower until his fingers reached the outline of my pussy.

At the same time, he dipped his fingers between my cleavage and traced the line of the top of my brassiere. I turned and pointed over my shoulder.

"You sure, Emily?"

"I'm certain."

I felt him unclip the two catches as his erection poked my bum, and I just knew he was rock hard. As my bra fell away he cupped my breasts and bounced them in his hands, squeezing them and teasing my nipples between his finger tips. I sighed as he brushed my hair to one side before planting kisses on my neck. His touches were so caring and gentle, but from his deep breathing I knew he was extremely aroused.

I reached behind me and dragged my fingers across the front of his shorts. I had never touched a cock and I was fascinated by his hardness. My pussy was melting and all I could think about was having his throbbing erection in my mouth. Geoff continued to nuzzle my neck as he was playing with my boobs. His left hand casually strayed down my front. His movements were hesitant but I placed my hand on top of his and guided his fingers past the top of my panties.

I had now somehow maneuvered my own hand through the opening of his underwear and could feel the hot flesh of his rigid member. I was tingling all over, flushed with my own arousal and the unthinkable situation I had created. I let out a little yelp as his hand passed my smooth mound and his fingers found the moist but intact opening to my vagina.

My sense of guilt was suddenly overwhelmed by the myriad of sensations that I was experiencing. His fingers had passed my puffy labia and were sliding between my inner lips, pressing against my purity. My desire to touch and taste his cock was now too hard to resist. I eased down my panties, so he could see my petals in all their rosy glory and the moisture that he had produced. He bent forward and kissed my breasts as I stroked his cock. He was really big and I just hoped he would come as much as I wanted him to.

I loved how he kissed my boobs, the way his tongue circled my nipples, drawing on them - I was turned on more than I knew was possible. But I was here for one thing. I dropped to my knees and pulled down his shorts until his veiny manhood stood proudly before me. I looked up at him and smiled my sweetest smile before licking the end of his cock. As I licked, I drew back his foreskin, rolling my tongue over his bell end. It made him draw breath and it was an incredible feeling to know that I had this power over him. I had watched a little porn, so I had a good idea how this worked. I kissed all around the head. I was shocked by just how bulbous it was and just how hard his shaft had become. I kissed his exposed glans, tentatively at first and as I grew in confidence I closed my lips around his cock.

I could hear him breathing hard, his legs were trembling as I took him deeper and began to bob my head. I just applied enough pressure with my mouth to give him the friction I knew he wanted. He ran his hands through my hair and he repeated my name as I closed my hand around his shaft, simultaneously wanking and sucking. For a while I was lost in an intense disconnectedness, as if it was someone else, like I was someone else. The doting step daughter, so polite and studious, now fellating my step daddy's cock.

Although he had begun hard, I could feel him grow even harder and I sensed the pounding of his erection in my mouth. I sucked him a little faster and I played with my pussy at the same time. I was anticipating his orgasm with unabashed relish, knowing I could have his cum fill my mouth at any minute. I took him a little deeper as I tickled his balls and that seemed to send him to the edge.

In fact, there were no subtle signals when he came. it was obvious, even as I sucked and no matter how hard he had been breathing, he now half yelled out and I braced myself.

"Emily! Oh fuck, baby! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I was aware of a wetness in my mouth and then a sudden whoosh of hot salty semen. It collected at the back of my tongue and I swallowed the first lot as he unloaded even more and then tugged out the remnants of his ejaculation over my face.

In that moment, with his moans and me being lost in my own arousal, I hadn't heard the step on the stairs. I looked past him, with his cum dripping from my lips as my Mum stood in the doorway, a big bunch of roses in one hand, with the words 'Happy Valentines' written on the label.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments