Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Close Teacher Part 5

"If it's hard to say goodbyes, do goodbyes"

7
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Close Teacher part 5

Mr. Reynolds

I go to sleep with a strange little smirk on my face. I had just spent the day with Tiffany. We’ve had sex several times, but then we made love… I never thought I’d be able to feel that difference in one day. It scared us. Still, I smile because in Tiffany I have found someone who encompasses more attractive attributes… more than I’ve ever found in anyone closer to my age. One should feel lucky to meet someone, anyone, in our short time on this Earth, who they can really love.

Rules and laws were created to keep a distance between teachers and students. I know that I have been committing what society considers an immoral act. On a certain level, if it was just sex, we could stop it before any of us would be in real trouble… but falling in love, how do you stop that?

Tiffany

I have had many suitors. Immature high school boys I kept denying… so they started rumors about me with older men. It sucks, but it’s true that we’re labeled this way: if we give it up and like it, we’re sluts and whores; if we keep our legs closed to them, then we must be sluts and whores elsewhere. I wasn’t giving it up anywhere when the rumors about me made its rounds at school. I was waiting mainly because every boy that has ever wanted me made some stupid, adolescent man-child-like comment before getting close. But Mr. Reynolds is different. He is always a good listener and he always says the right thing to make me laugh and smile. I feel closer to him than any other person I’ve ever encountered… in all my years on this Earth.

So, young as I am, I felt ready and I did open my legs for Mr. Reynolds, an older man; rumors be damned. Although I’ve heard horror stories about first times, he and I felt amazing. I’ve been on a sexual high ever since he first came inside my pussy on his desk and have been addicted to the feel of his cock. On the day Ms. Powers gave him a day off, I cut school, came over, and we fucked… we fucked until … we fucked ourselves into love…. But he’s my teacher… I could get him fired, or worse… yet, I still can’t help but want him… no I can’t do that to him. We can’t be in …. We’ll have to fuck our way out this mess.

Bree

I don’t know what happened between Tiffany and Mr. Reynolds on their day away from school, but it couldn’t have been a coincidence that Tiffany had invited me to join them so soon after spending the day with him. I have to find out why the next day at school.
 

“So… Tiffany, did everything go okay yesterday?”

“Yup.”

“Yup? Just … yup?”

“Yup… except, the school called home and my mom was freaking out.”

“How’d you handle it?”

“I told her that I forgot something and left campus awhile. I was late, but the teacher must’ve marked me absent. I just showed her my homework for the day and everything was fine.”

“She believed you?”

“Well, this was the first time this kind of thing has ever happened.”

“So everything’s fine with you and Mr. R?”

“Yeah.”

“So… why… why am I…”

“Why did I ask you to join us?”

“You’re not bored with him yet or he with you? You’re not throwing me in there to add more excitement in your secret sex lives?”

“Oh Bree,” she hugs me and then whispers in my ear, “would that be so wrong?”. She quickly licks my ear without anyone noticing. She pulls away from the hug and my eyes are in a daze.

“You licked my ear and I swear, I think my pussy muscles flinched.”

“Save it for Saturday.”

“Awwe, you don’t want to just go cut class now?”

“Bree… I don’t think I’m smart enough to get away with cutting class two days in a row.”

“Yes you are. Ahem, so… what’s the plan?”

“What kind of underwear are you wearing?”
 

Mr. Reynolds


I find myself feeling exciting all day waiting to see Tiffany last period. My penis was actually sore from all the times we fucked yesterday, but if she was up for anything afterschool today, I doubt I would have any trouble saying yes. Suddenly I could care less about the risks involved. But the last period comes and goes, and Tiffany ignores me the entire period. She sits all the way in the back and doesn’t say a word. We make eye contact a few times, but her eyes quickly returns to her paper. Is loving each other too much for her?

Tiffany

Loving Mr. Reynolds is too much for me. I fight hard to not stare at him the entire period. Then when the bell rings, I exit feeling relief… my heart slowing its pace.

Just when I think I’m in the clear, he calls to me,“Tiffany?”

“Yes Mr. Reynolds?”

“Where are you going?”

“Class is over, Mr. Reynolds, I have to get ready for cheerleading practice.”

“Ah, okay.”

Awwe, poor guy, he looks defeated.

“You can walk me to the lockers if you’d like.”

“No, I … um,” he glances around to see which students are close by, “actually, yeah, okay, we can discuss your absence yesterday.”

“Okay. So what’s up?”

“You ignored me.”

“Well… yes.”

“So… the two of us… is it over?”

“Didn’t you want us to be over just two days ago?”

“True. But that was before…”

“Before…?”

“Before one day ago.”

“Mr. Reynolds, like you said, your ‘job is on the line here.’”

“And like you said, ‘My happiness is at stake.’ Do you suddenly regret having me as your first?”

“No, absolutely not, I loved… I enjoyed everything we did.”

“So did I. So why are we ending it?”

“What do you think of Bree?”

“What?”

“Bree. Are you attracted to her?”

“I don’t … never thought about her that way.”

“Well, think about her that way and tell me about it.”

“What does she have to do with anything?”

“Would you want to fuck her?”

“Tiffany….”

“It’s a simple question.”

“No.”

“No?”

“I want to fuck you.”

I couldn’t help but smile. To his surprise, I take off my shirt as we’re walking, approaching the locker door, and I find him staring at my top with just a bra on. He’s following me, but not noticing which door we just entered. We turn the corner into the lockers and he finally realizes where he is when he sees Bree in front of her locker in just her black lacy bra and matching panties.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry.” He manages to say.

“That’s okay, Mr. Reynolds,” Bree teases while taking her bra off, “I change in front of people all the time. I especially like it when they watch.”

I see Mr. Reynolds staring at Bree’s chest as they slightly bounce and adjust to all of Bree’s movements. I don’t blame him, I love looking at her chest too. I take off my bra and open my locker.

“Maybe I should go.” He says, not really moving.

“Mr. Reynolds, it’s okay, Bree knows.” He looks at me, shockingly, “ She’s known since that first time on your desk. You can trust her.”

“I can?” sounding a little more assured.

“You can trust these eyes," Bree teases, "um, Mr. Reynolds, up here, these eyes.”

“Girls, I shouldn’t be here while you’re changing.” He says, a bit nervously.

“Relax Mr. Reynolds,” I walk over and rub his cock, feeling him get hard under his slacks, “no one ever comes in here except us girls. Not only that, but Bree and I are a bit early too. The other girls won’t be here for awhile.”

“That’s right, Mr. Reynolds, we have some time to ourselves.”

“You’re hard Mr. Reynolds… I thought you said you didn’t want to fuck Bree.”

“He did?” Bree pouts.

“Maybe you can change his mind?” I ask while unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping Mr. Reynolds as fast as I could. I pull down his boxers and he looks into my eyes with his cock pointing towards Bree. She kneels in front of him and kisses the tip of his cock. With her tongue, she starts to lap the underside of his cock and she twirls it around his shaft. This whole time Mr. Reynolds is staring at me, half in a look of pleasure, and half perplexed. I kneel next to Bree while she continues licking his cock which was now slippery all over with Bree’s saliva. Finally she takes Mr. Reynolds’ cock in her mouth and begins sucking on its head. I see her breast swaying as her head moves back and forth. “Do you like Bree’s tits? I think they’re so much better than mine.” I grab Bree’s right breast and inhale her nipple to the sounds of her muffled moans.

Mr. Reynolds

I feel the vibrations of Bree’s muffling moans on my cock as she’s taking me deep in her throat. I watch as Tiffany lick and spit in between Bree’s tits and making it slippery and calling me to.…

“Fuck her tits, Mr. Reynolds.” Tiffany commands, with me too far gone in pleasure to disagree.

Bree pulls my cockhead to the side of her mouth, and I can see it bulging out before it pops out of Bree’s mouth. Bree sits up higher as strings of saliva and precum roll down her chin. I place my cock between her beautiful breast. Tiffany has both tits in her hands and she squeezes both of them together to engulf my cock. She moves in to kiss Bree, and I watch as their tongue swirl around just past their lips. I begin to thrust between soft lush breast, gazing towards the image of two of my hottest students making out.

Tiffany

I can taste Mr. Reynolds on Bree’s mouth as I kiss her. I remember to continue to press her tits together to give Mr. Reynolds a good amount of friction. I love Bree’s chest and I continue to massage them while Mr. Reynolds continues to fuck them. I wonder if he likes titty-fucking her more than fucking my diminutive chest yesterday.

Bree

I love the feeling of Mr. Reynolds’ warm cock in between my chest, with Tiffany’s hand pressing them together. I place my right hand on Mr. Reynolds’ ass, giving him permission to thrust as hard as he pleases and my left hand is rubbing my clit under my lacy black panties. I’m so selfish, I think, so then I reach over and start rubbing Tiffany’s clit instead.

Tiffany

I leave Bree’s mouth and move down towards her chest and I open my mouth to catch the tip of Mr. Reynolds’ cock on his up-thrust. My mouth is drooling and full of saliva from my make out session with Bree and I use it all to further lubricate Mr. Reynolds’ cock between Bree’s chest.

Mr. Reynolds

All I see is Tiffany’s blonde hair under Bree’s chin, but I feel her sucking on the tip of my cock and letting some saliva spill down while I continue to fuck Bree’s firm tits. With more lubrication surrounding my cock, it sends me over the edge and I feel myself about to cum. I place my hands down on the back of Tiffany’s head forcing the tip of my cock to be in her mouth.

“I’m about to cum. Keep the tip in your mouth and drink my cum, Tiffany.”

And I can feel the warmth of her mouth being filled by my cum. I leave her mouth briefly, sliding down in between Bree’s tits, only to thrust up again through Bree’s tits and back into Tiffany’s mouth.

Tiffany

I catch all of his cum and try to keep it my mouth. His cock head is pulsating right between my lips and I massage and move Bree’s tits to rub his cock for more cum.

Bree

I feel Mr. Reynolds cumming and I arch my back and lift my chin to support Tiffany’s head who must be lucky enough to be tasting all of the cum. Under my right hand, I feel Mr. Reynolds buttocks quivering to the finality of his orgasm and I let go.

 

“Let me taste?” I ask Tiffany.

Mr. Reynolds

Tiffany’s lips and Bree’s tits squeezes my cum up and out of my cock. Soon after, I pop out of her mouth backing up to watch Tiffany kiss Bree with a giant long string of cum drooping down from their lips onto Bree’s chest. I am too busy watching their tongues, coated with my cum, dancing with each other when all of a sudden… oh shit!

Bree

I couldn’t believe how horny it was making me tasting Mr. Reynolds’ cum off of Tiffany’s tongue. I move my hand towards Tiffany’s pussy when suddenly she breaks our kiss and… oh shit!

Tiffany

This plan is working about as well as I could have hoped. Bree made him cum and now he’ll see that he doesn’t need me. But as I was opening my eyes while kissing Bree looking to see if Mr. Reynolds was watching us share his cum, I wasn’t sure if he feels completely satisfied. Suddenly behind him, I see…

“Amy!” Amy turns the corner. I didn’t plan this one.

“Hi. This is different.” Amy said smiling.

“I was just leaving.” Mr. Reynolds says, quickly buttoning his pants but pulling his work shirt over his unzipped and unbuckled area.

“Took a wrong turn there, Mr. Reynolds?” Amy asks sarcastically.

“Um. Yes,” Mr. Reynolds looks at me, embarrassed first then angrily at me, “I may have made a wrong turn.” I watch him leave feeling like I may have messed things up.

“Nice timing, Amy.” Bree says, putting on a sports bra.

“I can’t believe Mr. Reynolds was in here!”

“Amy, don’t tell anyone he was in here,” I command, “you don’t want him fired do you?”

“No, of course not, Tiffany. Why was he in here?” she asks.

I thought about how to answer, but I am still feeling the sting from the final look Mr. Reynolds gave me.

“Wrong turn.”

Mr. Reynolds

I go home that Friday feeling like my job might not be there for me come Monday. Now a forth person knows that I’m a teacher who has had sexual interaction with not one, but two of his students. Of the four, I worry most about Amy… and of the four, I blame myself the most. I go to sleep Friday night, tossing and turning about the predicament I find myself. I have a nightmare about facing Ms. Powers and having her fire me in front of all my students. Even the cops make an appearance to arrest me. And while I was being handcuffed and pushed away, I see Tiffany, Bree, and even Amy smirking at me. I may have been paranoid, but I feel like they’ve been playing me from the start.

I woke up Saturday in a cold sweat. It’s the week’s end and it has been a wild rollercoaster… with the greatest high coming Thursday, when Tiffany spent the day here at my home, and then actually getting caught Friday. I might be ready to give up this life of secrecy… because despite it all, the lowest part in this rollercoaster of a week, has been Tiffany rejecting my love for her.

Tiffany

I convinced myself that what happened on Friday was for the best. It’s best if Mr. Reynolds falls out of love with me. I’m no good for him.

Yet, the minute Amy showed up and the embarrassed look on his face, and the angry look he gave me haunts me more than I thought it would.

I need to get over it. It’s for his own good. Time to end it. It’s Saturday.



Bree

I go home after practice that Friday excited about tomorrow. At home, my brother had greets me with the intent on repeating our Thursday afternoon together.

“Mom’s gone to bed early, so do you want to?” Brian asks eagerly.

I think about it, but actually wanting to save my strength up for Saturday.

“Actually, no. I want to go to sleep early too, I’ve got a big day tomorrow.”

“C’mon Bree, I can stay in your room all night.”

“Sorry, Brian, I’m tired.”

“Damn, my dick has been so hard all day thinking about you coming home and fucking you.”

“Has it been hard all day?”

“The entire day in class I’ve been daydreaming about fucking you. I ran home, had mom cook me a three course meal to tire her out.”

“Good plan. How hard are you now?” I walk over to Brian and feel his cock under his jeans. He undoes his pants and I pull out his cock.

“Come join me in the shower… and Brian?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re not coming to bed with me, you’re just going to cum once this time.”

“Really?”

“Hmm… maybe.”

Tiffany

I call Bree early Saturday morning.

“Hello?” Bree sounds like she just woke up.

“Hi Bree, sorry to wake you.”

“Oh, hey Tiffany, you can wake me anytime.”

“Go get ready, we’ll stop by his place at noon.”

“Okay. Let me shower.”

“You didn’t shower last night after practice?”

“Oh, I did… I just need to shower again because…”

“Who’s calling you this early?” I hear someone say in the background.

“Who’s that?” I ask. “Bree, do you have someone in your bed with you?”

“I’ll tell you about it later. Just let me get in the shower.”

“Alrighty, Missy… you sure you have enough strength for today?”

“Oh, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. See you soon.”

“See you soon… oh, and Bree, don’t forget.”

“My birthday present? I’ll remember. You have what you’re supposed to bring?”

“Yup. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Mr. Reynolds

I didn’t get up till about 11. It was a long night with a lot on my mind. I decide to jump in the shower and try to clean myself from everything that has been going on. I've come to the conclusion that I must get back to distancing myself from Tiffany. I am too attached as her teacher, too close.

Just when I’m out of the shower, I hear the doorbell ringing. I toss on a shirt and my boxers and run downstairs with water still dripping from my hair. I open the door to find Tiffany and Bree in their cheerleading uniform.

“Hi Mr. Reynolds.” They both said in unison.

“Hi. What are you girls doing here?”

“We came here to see you.” Tiffany says, coming inside first. “We were rudely interrupted yesterday.”

“We told our parents we had a weekend practice. Thus the uniforms,” Bree adds,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by mmster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments