Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cody's Second TIme - The Follow Up

"The tension grew and grew until neither of us could take it anymore..."

23
9 Comments 9
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It had been a few weeks since my first encounter with Cody. Since then every time I saw him I had to smile, remembering THAT night.

Cody still came over at least three to four times a week and every time we made eye contact we both smile and dropped our eyes. I told my husband what had happened and he was intrigued, but he didn’t pressure anything.

I was alone today, I left the kiddo at daycare and was cleaning and taking mommy time. Cody came over to bring me something I needed and ended up sitting down to chat, have some lunch and play some games. He was standing in the living room behind the couch talking to me when I heard my phone ring in the other room, I went to go past Cody, there wasn’t a lot of room, and he wouldn’t move. I had to push against him and as I did my ass brushed his growing erection.

I answered my phone and wrapped up the call quickly as I glanced at Cody and saw the soft grin on his face. I put my phone down and headed back towards the kitchen and again he wouldn’t move. I made sure to drag my plump ass against him affectionately as I squeezed past, this time he was hard and I felt him press back.

I entered the kitchen and was leaning over the stove when I felt his presence behind me. His hands crept to my front and began caressing my breasts and he placed soft kisses on my neck causing my knees to go weak. I turned to wrap my arms around his neck as he picked me up and put me on the counter. While he slid my shorts down and unhooked my bra, his warm mouth enveloped my aching breasts and he began to eagerly suck both while I weaved my hands into his hair and moaned. My legs wrapped around him and pressed him closer so his raging erection rubbed my wet pussy and started driving me wild.

Cody releases my breasts from his hands but continues to kiss my neck and I heard the zip of his zipper on his jeans and my excitement soared as I realize he is going to take the lead and go for it. His hard cock slapped my pussy as it was released from its tight confinement and I jumped with excitement. Cody slowly begins humping and his thick cock slid up and down my wet pussy. I shiver in excitement as he hit my clit and made my breathing become more shallow. When I got close I began to clench his neck and he took that moment to thrust and penetrate me all the way to his balls. I exploded around him in a powerful orgasm and then slowly came down from my high.

To my surprise, instead of continuing his thrusting Cody pulled out and picked me up and carried me to the couch and lay me down and then dropped to his knees. I was already quivering from my last orgasm when he attacked my clit with his tongue, lapping up my juices and stimulating every fiber of my pussy.

Glory
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Glory

I was still baffled at the skills this young man had and began to stiffen up. In no time I was squirting all over his face as I had yet another powerful orgasm on his tongue.

Once I calmed down I couldn't take any more at that moment so I pushed him backward onto the couch behind him and placed a kiss on his lips, his chest, his stomach and then the tip of his cock which bounced with excitement. I grabbed his balls in one hand and licked from the balls all the way up the shaft to the tip and then engulfed the whole thing as he gasped.

I held it for a moment and then began to bob my head and heard his grunts and felt him squirm underneath me. I knew he was worked up and this would be fast, his hands wrapped around my head and helped me bob. His pushing became more insistent and the telltale swell of his cock informed me that he was about to cum as he thrust, releasing himself into my throat with a satisfied groan. I sat back on my heels and smiled at him, he was limp on the couch and panting, but had a silly grin on his face.

He glanced down as I brought my hand up to slowly fondle his balls and the touch shockingly started to bring his cock to life again. Good GOD, this young man has stamina. I crawled up on his lap and start to gyrate on top of his growing erection. I shocked him a bit when I leaned in and gave him a deep kiss while his erection reached full potential. I shifted and sank onto his cock and released a moan as all the memories of our first night flooded back. He felt so damn good inside of me.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing,” he groaned.

I moaned my reply as I began to bounce up and down on his cock. I had my feet next to his thighs and was relying on my legs to help me bounce up and down and I could look down and watch him slide into me. The whole thing was incredibly erotic and I felt so powerful being on top. Cody had his hands on my hips helping me bounce up and down while releasing his groans of pleasure.

I encouraged him to cum with me as I neared another orgasm. I begin to bounce faster as both our breaths became shorter and shorter. I cried out as I collapsed and came around his cock, my pussy muscles spasming and clenching. Cody, let out a cry not long after as he swelled up and begin releasing string after string of cum into me. I could feel his cock pulsing and savored the feeling, while my own pussy milked him.

While he was still inside me I pulled back just a bit to look at him and gauge his reaction. He was still post orgasmic, but he made eye contact and said just what I wanted to hear.

“I’ve been anxiously awaiting that since the first time, totally worth the wait.”

 

Published 
Written by sexykristal93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments