Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Common Interests, Part Four

"Brenda comes to stay in the guest house and we have the place to ourselves."

5
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words
The story continues with the departure of Brenda's husband and my wife as well. A house guest with benefits to say the least comes to continue our adventure and cum she does.

Friday rolled around and I made it to work early as usual, Brian dropped off Brenda as usual, yet this time she came in and asked if she could borrow the keys for a minute and put a suitcase and some hung clothing into our SUV. Her husband was now on his way to the southern most part of the state. I smiled at what this could mean, Jane was all in favor of helping them out, she really liked Brenda to work with and knew of our similar struggles over the years. Jane wasn’t scheduled until 1:00, so she was at home doing whatever she does on her mornings off, I'd pick her up on my lunch hour, this time probably with Brenda in tow to drop off her clothes and such. I had already de-winterized the guest house for her arrival so it would be nice and toasty warm when she arrived. The water was turned back on and the heater for it as well for when she needed a bath or shower. It was tough, but we behaved ourselves on the way to my place when we went to pick up Jane, our eyes only feasted on the lover beside us. Not even so much as a touch or kiss to seal what should be a glorious visit. We picked her up and dropped off Brenda's change of clothes and such without a hitch and all went through the drive in to get a bite before returning to the store. The ladies had a nice visit whilst I drove in silence; they needed the bond so that my wife would be comfortable with her staying so close and, unknown to Jane, so very accessible.

I managed to work the balance of my day, chatted with Jane about as much as usual, and stayed clear of my lover for the most part. Though others knew of the arrangement of our departing employee and gave a few quick sidelong glances as if wondering if anything hinky was going on; it didn’t seem so and Jane would be the first to acknowledge it. I clocked out at 4:00 and waited for Brenda to get off a few minutes later, we each bid Jane farewell and walked together to the car, no one the wiser of what I, or we, had planned for the evening. I drove home with my lover at my side, her eyes hungry as were my own; when we turned off the main highway towards the house I reached over and laid my hand on her shoulder and whispered, "It's a shame this arrangement couldn't be permanent," and smiled a very naughty sultry smile.

She chuckled softly and leaned over, gave me a kiss on the cheek and replied, "I'll settle for whatever I can get, for as long as I can get it," and smiled with equal tease. We got to the driveway and had decided to let me retrieve the cordless phone before we settled her in to the guest house; together. I unlocked the guest house door and handed her the spare key, went to the main house and retrieved the cordless and returned as she finished carrying the first load of her stuff into the bedroom, I grabbed the rest and joined her, tossing it aside onto the arm chair in the corner of the room. "Let me give you the tour of your castle milady," I chanted seductively.

To my dismay, she replied, "Just show me where the bath room is first, I really need to pee," and giggled. I led the way down the short hall and opened the door for her with a sweep of my arm to galanty show the way.

As she entered the bath room I said, "I'll wait right here for you in case you need me Brenda," and chuckled again naughtily.

I heard her from inside the closed room, "I should be okay Jerry, but I will let you know when I'm done. How about a bath before I unpack?"

I shuddered at the offered time to hold her naked body close in soothing warm water and replied, "You got it, I'd be honored to wash your back if you‘d like." I waited quietly in the hall without hearing a reply. I took the opportunity to remove my clothing to be in readiness of her offering, making a pile where I stood. It must have been several minutes later as I stood naked and aroused to a noticeable degree before I heard the water begin to fill the tub and her voice call out to me. I opened the door slowly and saw just as she stepped into the tub, her hair pulled up into a pony tail swaying just above the shoulders, her back so sweetly narrow at the waist, the lush curve of her ass. And even the narrow flattened area of her sweet petals that I could hardly believe would widen to accommodate my girth, yet had was in plain view as she sat down in the tub to await me to undress no doubt. She hadn’t looked back, but would soon find out her lover was more than ready to join her.

I stepped into the room and left the door open, there would be no interruptions except perhaps a phone call and I laid the cordless and my cell phone on the counter to be handy just in case. I spoke softly as I asked, “Would you like front or back babe,” and chuckled as her head turned and saw I was not only naked already but that my manhood had swelled thicker as well. It was by no means hard yet, but it wouldn’t take much provocation to make it so; she giggled as she slid forward to allow me some space.

“I guess,” she began as I placed one foot and then the other into the tub behind her, “I’ll have to be careful how I say things,” and giggled playfully. “What I meant was that I wanted a bath,” and arched her back as she felt my arms close around her waist. Her head lay back against my shoulder and she whispered, “But this is much better anyway,” turned her head to face mine and kissed my jaw tenderly.

I scooped up some of the nicely warm water with each hand and raised it to pour over her chest, watching as it ran seductively over the firm orbs and then was caught as each palm cupped one of her breasts. She cooed softly and whispered, “How did I ever get so lucky to find a man who really knows how to make me feel special?” My lips pressed to her hair as my hands cradled her breasts soothingly. Her nipples grew taught even as each thumb pressed against them, her voice deep and throaty as she spoke again, “Damn it Jerry, I don’t want to move away,” and turned her torso to be half facing mine as our lips met with the loving passions we each felt so deeply.

I whispered my reply, “Brenda, I am the one who has found joys more than I could have ever hoped, you are special, not only because of the great sex, but the bond of friendship we share, the joys of reading the same books, the pleasure of just being around you even when I am tempted to embrace you and can’t.”

I sighed deeply when she confessed she didn’t want to go, didn’t want to leave what we had found, didn’t want to move away. “Baby, we have about two weeks to figure if there is any way for you to stay, or for me to join you. You know I’d go anywhere to be with you; not that I want any of us to be hurt by what we want; what I need so desperately.”

Her heart raced as I clung to her, her breast swelled against my chest, the nipple swelled and taught, as she turned further and pulled my face to meet hers with desperation to feel our bond. “We can’t hurt them Jerry, I’ll have to go, we both know that,” and kissed me hard and deeply as her breaths came in gasps of want and need, as were my own. The heat of our kiss grew as we tangled our tongues and danced the torrid dance of lovers once again and then slowed, mostly my doing as I wanted her to know we didn’t have to rush, our joining of sexual pleasures was not the all of our relationship.

When our lips parted I held her close for another short bit of time, likely only a few seconds, but they were the perfection and bliss of peace. I whispered, “Turn around and let me wash you Bren, I said I would, and kind of think you’ll enjoy it,” and chuckled softly. She turned, and as she did my swollen dick scraped over her buttocks and she squirmed back against it teasingly before settling snugly between my thighs, my knees raised to allow her closeness. I picked up the Ivory soap bar from the holder and pushed her shoulders away from me as her pony tail slipped in front of her shoulder. My hands scooped water from the partly full tub and allowed it to cascade down from her shoulders over her back. I began rubbing circles of soap onto her shoulders and worked my way to her lower back, my fingers pressing in as if a message more than simple cleansing. Her flesh quivered at my touch, her breaths came in calm soothed draws of air and left her with equal relaxation. She could well have purred as I rubbed and rubbed more over the tensed muscles of her lower back and rendered them loose and totally free of tension.

“Oh Jerry,” she cooed softly, “damn you do that well,” squirmed a bit to force my hands to a particularly tight group at the base of her spine just below the water’s level. Her body fell farther forward and I rubbed, and rubbed more until she was almost face first into the now soapy water drawing the long slow breaths of peace and tranquility.

My body leaned over hers as my hands swept to her shoulders, my abdomen pressed to her back, my chest to her shoulders as I pulled her back by them to feel her slick soapy flesh touch me completely. I lay back in the tub and pulled her with me, her soapy back now lying against my torso felt so delicious; my hand swept water over her chest and began the same actions of her front as she lay reclined onto me. The soap coated her abdomen first, and then with her breast cradled in my palms I whispered into her ear, “You are so perfect Brenda. We just fit so right,” and kissed her just above her ear in the hairline. I rubbed her shoulders and abdomen as well as her tits, though she breathed more heavily as I cradled them in my hands and plied the firm supple flesh more firmly as my desires increased. Cupping water into my hands I rinsed her tummy and the swell of her tits, her nipples now had hardened into firm textured nubs and as I cleaned the soap from them squeezed them gently between thumb and index finger, her head fell back against me as her body joined in the sync of my desire, my cock lay between us coated with soap pulsing against her lower back sent waves of heat through us both.

She rose up and sat, spinning around to face me with her legs draped over mine and scooped up water to rinse my chest and abs, playfully splashing water over the periscope rising from the surface of the water with a giggle. She raised her hands and held her pony tail up as she lowered her lips to surround my cock and swirled her tongue over the crown as my heart’s pulse thudded behind my ears. Her mouth so warm, so wet I hungered for more and found her all but psychic as she lowered her lips farther down the shaft and sucking gently of half of my manly instrument. I only let her have me for a few seconds before I couldn’t wait any longer and pulled her face up to mine. Our mouths crashed together as I pulled her into my lap and settled her over the hardened prong I wanted deep inside her. She groaned and then purred as she allowed herself to lower over it and parted her knees farther to accommodate the invasion. I shook with the heat of my pounding heart’s flow and gasped at the joy of her wet deep well as her mound pressed perfectly against my own. “Oh God Brenda, you feel so good. Stay just like that for a minute and let me relish the joy of our connection,” I said with awed tones of arousal and bliss rolled into one. My cock trembled deep inside her clenching walls, “uhhhhhhh,” I groaned. She leaned back and our arms locked together, her hands at my elbows and mine at hers as she found her pussy slipping harder over the meaty prong and cooed silently in her own heavenly thoughts. Without even the slightest motion we were escalating to the plateau of erotic perfection, my cock thumping uncontrollably inside her, her muscles rippling along the thick hot meat she reveled in filling her sheath.

After a few minutes the water was beginning to chill, we hadn’t moved since the joyous bliss of connection had come to pass. It was time to move on to other things and she raised up, still straddled my hips and meaty cock, her pussy spasmed around it as she rose to her knees and then feet, my dick plopped against my abdomen as the water level dropped with one less body to fill the space, the sound echoing from the porcelain tiled walls. I reached up and caught her leg as she turned to get out of the tub and leaned up to her mound, a kiss and then taunting lick over the puffy petals of her flower and clit to let her know we had only just begun before releasing her to step out and dry off. She smiled as she dried off, her pussy dripping with either water or nectars, though I felt it likely both. I rose from the tub and took the towel from her to dry her back and butt, she giggled as the fluffy towel touched her intimate and sensitive pussy with a feather’s touch.

I dried myself quickly as she released her hair from the scrunchy she had bound it with, she shook her head and let the wild mane flow free as it fell over her back and shoulders, some of which covered the lush mounds of her tits as she struck an erotic pose before the full length mirror for my benefit; not that I needed any further encouragement. I hung up the towel and took her hands as we faced each other, her smile fully intending to entice me to take her to bed; the cordless phone rang blaringly on the counter and we both jumped as the reality of where we were and what we were doing slammed home.

I lowered her hands and let the phone ring three times before picking it up to confirm the inevitable number on the caller ID; it was, as expected, Jane. “Hello,” I said in as normal a tone as I could muster, “sorry it took me a minute to get to the phone; you were in the wrong end of the house again,” chuckling at the normal response we had shared for several years. Her end of the conversation was routine, she asked how it was going to which I replied, “Not bad, I guess Brenda is settling in, there’s still a light on in the guest house.” She went on to ask if she had said any more about the small house; my reply, “Yeah, I helped get her in and she seemed to really like the living room and I heard her squeal when she saw the bedroom. She even hugged me, but I am sure you can remember how exciting this must be. You can ask her tomorrow, I’m sure she’ll be in bed by the time I come to get you.” So far I had not told a lie, each phrase chosen carefully and succinctly put. Jane was satisfied that I had taken care of our house guest and said she’d see me just after midnight; I said, “I’ll be there, your night going alright?”

“Yeah,” her simple reply, “it’s busy, so the time is going by pretty quick. See ya in a few hours, don’t be late.”

I chuckled almost silently as I always did at her reminder of the one time about ten years earlier of being late for her time to get off work. Some things are forever held over one’s head. “I’ll be there; on time Jane, you know I will,” and chuckled aloud this time. “See you then, behave yourself,” I said in closing as we each hung up. The whole time I spoke Brenda had picked up a brush that my mother in law had left, it had been cleaned, but it surprised me with her beautiful hair she would take the chance. I shrugged my shoulders and took the brush from her hand as I set the phone back down. I began brushing out the long lustrous hair from behind her as she watched me in the mirror, I know my expression was one of silent awe of her beauty, her nipples still stood erect and waiting to be caressed. I finished...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments