Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a college slut

46
20 Comments 20
41.5k Views 41.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
My old friend Emma was in town last week and I was excited to see one of my besties, especially as I was feeling lonely with Laura at university. Now Emma, I know has a bit of a past. She has a naughty streak to say the least. However, I was surprised when she confided in me over coffee in Starbucks.

“You got any new stories?” She asked.

“One or two in the pipeline… why do you ask?” I asked.

“Oh it’s just that I have a little tale from college that I’ve been keeping to myself,” she said.

“Really! Something a bit juicy is it Emma?”

“I would say so,” she said, looking guiltily over her coffee.

I got in another drink and a muffin and she told me the whole sordid tale. Hope you enjoy my retelling of it…

Emma had dropped out of chemistry in her first year and had taken up geography instead. Although she was mid term, her GCSE had given her enough of a start to catch up and with any luck get a decent A level to take to university along with Maths and English. Emma by her own admission was a little on the randy side and loved to tease. Taking geography it turned out, gave her just the opportunity to turn on her charms to their full effect.

Her new tutor, Mr Longman, was a bit of a dude. He was a guy of about 30, with shoulder-length mousy hair and during summer he would wear surfer shorts and sandals. If it wasn’t for his dashing good-looks and toned legs he might not have been taken seriously. While he didn’t cut a lot of slack for the guys he was definitely a lady’s man. He took a shine to Emma in her first week. Emma didn't shy away from older guys. Her long brown hair and hazel eyes were not the only thing that made guys give their seat up on buses. Her idea of chic was a short grey skirt and knee-high white socks.

It was the end of March but the country was enjoying a mini heat wave. Emma decided it was time to get out her favourite clothes and give Mr Longman something to think about. Her grey skirt was already the shortest in college but after an hour with some needle and cotton Emma took another inch off the hem. Her white blouse was half unbuttoned and tied at the waist, revealing the twinkling gem in her pierced belly button. Gemma and I used to get our fair share of wolf whistles but Emma milked it, swaying those hips and wiggling her bum like a whore.

Arriving in class, she received a few admiring glances from the guys and some withering looks from the girls. Sitting at her little desk, which was one of those that had a swing round writing surface, she crossed and uncrossed her legs as the tutor spoke. She had her eye on him and more than once he glanced down. She knew full well she was flashing her panties each time she moved her creamy white thighs. As the lesson progressed she shuffled in her chair, which was making her skirt gradually ride up until Mr Longman would be able to see her plump little ass cheeks. She held the pen between her teeth and deliberately made eye contact with the tutor. She wanted to know what was in his mind. What salacious thoughts were entering his head?

For a while he sat behind his desk and Emma’s panties were getting wet as she glanced up every now and then and caught him gazing down at her shapely legs. She fantasised about him having a hard on behind the desk and it turned her on even more imagining what illicit thoughts he was having. Was he imagining whether she was shaved or did she have a muff? Was he just pretending to mark some work or was he recreating the scent of her pussy in his imagination?

Eventually the bell went for lunch and all the students filed out for lunch. All that is, except Emma. She remained in her seat. For a while Mr Longman stayed in his own seat and looked at Emma. He turned his pencil over and over as he contemplated her deliciously tight body. Eventually he got up, pulled the blind down on his door and turned the key. A shiver went down Emma’s spine and her pussy tingled with nervous anticipation.

“Were you taking everything in today Emma? You seemed a bit distracted,” he said.

“No more distracted than you, Sir.”

“You’re a gorgeous little slut aren’t you,” said the tutor, licking his lips.

“Ah Mr Longman!” Exclaimed Emma.

“Don’t give me that Emma,” You’ve been asking for it, ever since you came into my class.”

“You’ve never upbraided me on my short skirts though, have you?”

“Maybe I like them.”

Emma looked at her dishy Geography tutor and noticed that he was getting a distinct tent in his beige trousers.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

Emma licked her lips and uncrossed her legs. She sat there and brazenly opened her legs, giving Mr Longman a totally unrestricted view of her panty gusset. Her pussy lips were inflamed and had half swallowed the white cotton, which was now drenched with her juices. If ever a college girl was ready to be fucked by her tutor it was now. Another glance and his cock was hard and pressing like a pistol against the fabric of his trousers.

“Shall we do it Sir!”

“Are you sure Emma?”

“Of course I’m sure Sir. If you want to come in my mouth…”

“Oh Emma!”

“That’s what I would like Mr Longman. I want you to fuck me from behind and then let me swallow your spunk.”

Mr Longman pulled his zipper down urgently as Emma turned round. In a few moments, her panties were around her knees and Mr Longman’s cock, engorged and throbbing entered her pussy. He let out a long sigh of pleasure as he felt his seven inches sink into her hot, wet snatch.

“Emma, you slut… you fucking sexy slut!”

“Yes…yes Mr Longman… fuck me Sir… fuck me hard!”

The tutor's shirt was flapping around his waist as he held onto her hips and lunged over and over, thrusting his manhood into Emma’s pussy. He could detect her sex, the heady muskiness of her teen body turning him on. Emma yelped, as he hit her G spot with each thrust. Her juices were making the tutors cock glisten. She had never taken a man with such a girth as his before and her pleasure was beginning to overwhelm her young body. She gripped on to the top of the chair, doing her best to control her emotions. She wanted to squeal but was fearful of getting busted and had to cover her mouth with one hand and was reduced to a whimper.

“Hmmmm…hnnnnngh!” Emma…yes Emma…you fucking gorgeous slut!”

“Hmmmm….oooooh Mr…Longman…don't stop!”

As Emma’s bum cheeks quivered with every thrust, the tutor felt her cunt go wetter and then tighter, as her vagina clenched around his pole and her body began to jerk and tremble.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaa….whhhhhooo….ooooh fuck!” Yes Sir…. Fuck me!”

The tutor leaned back and gritted his teeth as he let her have every inch of his rock had dick.

“Fucking you…. So hard… Emma…. Yes!”

Somehow Mr Longman held back and Emma’s pussy gushed with love juices, glazing his cock with a milky goo. Emma's hair was falling in front of her face and her boobs were squashed together as her arms were tight against her body. As he smashed her pussy, her love slid down his shaft and she had an amazing orgasm.

"Wwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" Oh fuck that's amazing... Mr Longman!"

After a few seconds, Emma felt him pull out and turned round swiftly, sitting on the chair with her mouth open. Her tutor’s face was flushed and his pupils wide as he tugged on his own cock and shoved it between her lips.

“Aaaaaaaaaarghhh! Wrooooooaghhhh!” He cried, as he emptied his balls into Emma’s sweet mouth. Her lips were clamped around his nob end as he came and came some more. Emma loved the taste and texture of his spunky love and happily swallowed every last drop. His body was jerking as he came and she even allowed him to finish, as he shook the last few drops on to her tongue.

“Hmmm…Mr Longman!”

The tutor stroked her hair and gave her a wry smile. Emma stood and pulled her panties up as a few people began to wander back down the corridor to the first tutorials after lunch.

Emma had a cereal bar in her bag. That would keep her going until tea time. She had already had enough protein.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments