Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s girl

"I never thought my stepdaughter getting pregnant would work to my advantage"

114
37 Comments 37
27.0k Views 27.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

As I worked on installing the new closet organizer for my wife’s twenty-two year old daughter who just moved in with us because of financial difficulties, I noticed her sitting on her bed folding laundry.  She attempted to fold the tiniest pair of panties without much success.  Soon, my mind was racing, imagining her wearing them, seeing that tiny string tucked between those nice firm tight cheeks she had.  

 

I shook my head, ‘Stop it’, I thought to myself.

 

I had to adjust my stance because my cock was beginning to get hard fantasizing about my stepdaughter.

 

I didn’t mind that she moved in with us to help her out but knew it was going to be rough with the fact, her mother, my wife had lost all interest in sex in the last two years.  

 

I was trying desperately to focus on getting this closet organizer installed when I heard, “Daddy.”

 

I turned around and looked at Shyan sitting on the bed, “Yes,” I answered her.

 

“You don’t mind if I call you that, do you,” she asked.

 

“Not at all,” I said not mentioning the fact it made my cock twitch every time she did.

 

“Can I tell you something that you promise you won’t tell mom?” she asked.

 

“That all depends on what you want me to keep from her,” I said, “You know I don’t like keeping things from your mom.”

 

“This you will have to keep from her,” she said with a pleading tone.

 

“What is it Shyan?” I asked her.

 

“She took a deep breath and softly whispered, “I’m pregnant.”

 

“WHAT!” I practically shouted at her.

 

“Please don’t be mad,” she begged.

 

I willed myself to calm down, sat down on the bed, and calmly asked her.  “Who’s the father?”

 

“I’m not sure,” she hung her head down in shame.

 

“How can you not be sure?” I was baffled.

 

“You see, I was at this party, had a little too much to drink and kind of slept with this guy,” she said.

 

“You didn’t use protection?” I asked.

 

“No, and now I’m pregnant,” she said, “And why mom can’t know, she would be so disappointed in me.”

 

“Shyan, I can’t keep this from your mom,” I said sternly.

 

“Please Daddy,” she begged, “If you take me to the clinic, only you and I will ever have to know.”

 

“The clinic?” I asked shocked, “Is that what you really want?”

 

“No,” she quickly said, “But what other choice do I have?”

 

I sat there for a moment picturing her belly all swollen, her breasts large and full of milk, and found myself getting very aroused.  She was a stunning brunette; I assume the spitting image of her mother at that age.  I have to admit, I have fantasied many times about pumping her tight little cunt full of my cum and now with the knowledge knowing she was a little slut, the desire grew stronger.

 

With that thought in my head, I turned, looked at her, and asked, “What if there was a way you didn’t have to go to the clinic?”

 

She looked at me questioningly.

 

“What if I agreed to take care of you and your baby?” I asked her.

 

“You’d do that?” she asked.

 

“I would, with something in return,” I said.

 

“What’s that?” she asked.

 

“We can’t keep this secret from your mom but there is another one we could keep?”, I said.

 

“What’s that?” she asked.

 

“Your mother and I haven’t had sex in over two years, with you being pregnant already I can have unprotected sex with you and not have to worry about getting you pregnant,” I said and slightly cringed waiting for her to explode.

 

To my surprise, she looked at me and said with a grin, “Are you saying you want to fuck me, Daddy?”

 

“I am, Shyan,” I said grinning back at her.

 

She got up on her hands and knees, crawled across the bed, and knelt next to me.  Her hand reached out and rubbed my cock through my shorts.  I groaned feeling the touch of a woman on my cock after two years and was immediately hard.

 

“Mmmmm,” she moaned as she felt my hard cock, “That’s a secret I can keep.”

MollyFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyFlowers

 

“So, can I,” I moaned.

 

Her hands quickly grabbed a hold of the waistband of my shorts, slid her hand down inside, and pulled my cock free.  Her fingers wrapped around it and she began stroking it up and down.  I grunted loudly feeling her soft skin on my cock and soon needed to feel her mouth around it.

 

I grabbed her by her arms and brought her to the floor on her knees in front of me.  She looked up at me and took my cock once again in her hand, “You want me to suck your cock, Daddy?” she asked with a grin.

 

I took her head in my hands and said, “I’m going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours, Shyan.”

 

“Use me like your whore, Daddy,” she begged as she opened her mouth wide.

 

I growled and took her head and pushed it down on my cock.  She gagged and moaned as I lifted her head up and down on my hard shaft.  I rammed my cock down her throat balls deep until she squirmed and I let her up for air.   The feel of her warm, wet, mouth drooling on my cock made me want to cum so bad, I knew I had to stop if I was going to fuck that sweet tight little cunt.

 

When I let her up for air the last time, I pulled her up and tossed her onto the bed.  “Get on your hands and knees,” I said.

 

She quickly complied and shook her tight ass at me while looking over her shoulder.  I couldn’t help but growl finding out what a little whore she really was.  

 

I reached down and glided my fingers across her smooth glistening lips.  She was so wet I just had to have a taste of her.  I bent down and started licking slowly up her lips.  The taste of her was so sweet I immediately began to crave more.  As I worked my tongue between her lips she purred and wiggle her ass at me.  I let my tongue gently drift up and down her now dripping cunt.  She moaned loudly and her whole body quivered.

 

“You want to cum, don’t you, little girl?” I teased her.

 

“Yessss, Daddy,” she whimpered.

 

I took my tongue and flicked it back and forth rapidly on her hard-little aching clit.  Her hips soon began to buck hard as she pushed her greedy little cunt against my tongue.  She cried out with a long drawn out “Yes” as her body shook uncontrollably.

 

I didn’t even let her come down from her high before I stood up and grabbed my cock and ran the head up and down her still quivering lips.  She inhaled sharply and begged, “Please, Daddy,” pushing herself back toward me.

 

“You want Daddy’s cock?” I asked her as I continued to rub the head of my cock up and down past her entrance.

 

“Yes, please, Daddy, I want your cock inside of me,” she begged.

 

It had been so long since I’ve felt a warm pussy wrapped around my cock, that it took my breath away when I finally slid my cock inside of her tight hole.

 

She let out a long moan as I sunk my cock deep inside of her.  “Let me feel every inch of you, Daddy,” she pleaded.

 

She was so damn hot I had to really keep a hold of myself so as not to fill her tight little cunt too soon.  I grabbed her hips and pulled her back on my cock until my balls pressed against her ass.  I then got a steady motion pumping my cock in and out of her.  Her tight lips gripped my cock and milked it greedily.

 

“Fuck,” I cried out.

 

I was ready to explode but didn’t want to just yet, she felt too good to stop now.  I pulled my cock out and flipped her over on her back.  With her knees bent I put a hand on each one and spread her legs apart.   I grabbed ahold of my cock and put it against her entrance and stuffed my hard shaft back inside of her.   I pumped it in and out with such a deep need as she moaned repeatedly, “Yes, yes, yes, please don’t stop, Daddy.”

 

I let out a deep grunt, I had to cum and at this point, there was no stopping it.

 

“Mmmmm, yes, Daddy,” she purred, “Fill my naughty cunt, give it to me.”

 

“Fuck yes,” I growled, “Who’s Daddy’s girl?”

 

“I am Daddy’s girl,” she grinned at me looking me straight in the eye.

 

I let out a loud growl and pumped her so full of my cum, that I almost passed out.

 

I slowly pulled out and flopped on the bed next to her.  My breathing ragged and quick.  She giggled and rolled over kissing my cheek and said, “I think I’m going to like being Daddy’s Girl,” before she slowly slid down my body and took my soft cock gently in her mouth and cleaned me off.  

 

With that I knew round two wouldn’t be far off.

 

 

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments