Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girl Part 3

"I was looking forward to a taste of breastmilk and got something different instead..."

81
27 Comments 27
28.8k Views 28.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Just as I promised, when Shyan had her baby, I took care of everything they needed. My wife lost even more interest in me after the baby was born, concentrating on her new grandchild, which was okay with me because I still had my Daddy’s Girl to fill my needs.

One morning I walked into the kitchen and caught Shyan breastfeeding the baby. My cock grew harder and harder as I watched the baby suckle her nipple. The thought drove me crazy that day thinking about it, wondering what that milk must taste like, after watching that baby happily suck it down.

That night, after my wife fell asleep, I snuck down to Shyan’s room. I quietly opened the door and slipped inside. She looked so damn sexy laying there. I slowly approached her bed and looked down on her full breasts pressed tight against her t-shirt. Her nipples were poking through the fabric hard and one had a wet spot from where her milk had leaked. The sight made my cock twitch and I had an overwhelming need to try her milk.

I reached down and slid her t-shirt up over her breasts. I sat down on the bed next to her and begin softly fondling her breasts. They were hard and full of milk. I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth and began sucking. It didn’t take long before the sweet taste of her milk was filling my mouth.

‘Fuck, she’s so sweet,’ I thought suckling her milk.

As I started to suck harder wanting more, Shyan stirred in her sleep.

“Daddy?” she whispered in a sleepy confused state.

“Shhh, Shyan, yes, it’s me,” I whispered as I went back to suckling her breast.

Shyan moaned softly, “Mmmm, that feels so good, Daddy.”

“I had to taste you,” I said in between sucks.

Her hand reached up and cupped the back of my head, as she arched her back pushing her breasts to my mouth. She whimpered softly as I drank from her body. The more I drank the more I wanted.

As I emptied one breast and went to move to the other her body quivered and her hips began to buck. I wrapped my lips around her other nipple and began suckling, I slid my hand down and slipped it into her panties. Her sweet young pussy was dripping wet and a long deep sigh escaped her lips as I began to finger fuck her.

Her hips began to buck wildly and her whimpers became soft moans of, “Yes, Daddy!”

As I finished drinking her milk, she came hard clamping her thighs tight around my hand and bucking wildly. I grinned as she panted. I slid her t-shirt back down, kissed her forehead, and said, “Sleep tight, baby.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she purred.

My mind wandered all day thinking of drinking Shyan’s milk. I was eager to get home to have another taste.  

When I arrived home from work the next day, Shyan was sitting at the table with her friend Gretchen. Gretchen was a hot little number herself, tall, blonde with a great body.  

“Hi Daddy,” Shyan said as I walked in, “You remember Gretchen?”

“Hi, Mr. Jones,” Gretchen greeted me.

“Yes, I remember Gretchen,” I directed to Shyan then looked at Gretchen and said, “Please call me Dan.”

She giggled, “Yes Mr. Jon… I mean Dan.”

Gretchen stayed around for dinner and announced shortly after that she should get heading back home. Shyan protested, “It’s storming, you should just stay the night.”

Looking over at me, “Daddy, tell her she just needs to stay,” Shyan said.

“Gretchen you are more than welcome to stay,” I said, “Shyan is right, it is a nasty night to be driving.”

“You really don’t mind?” Gretchen asked.

“Of course, we don’t,” Shyan blurted out, “So it’s settled, you’ll stay.”

“Yes, I’ll stay,” Gretchen giggled looking over at me and giving me a big smile.

As I cleared the dinner plates from the table, Shyan followed me into the kitchen.

“Daddy,” she whispered.

“What is it, Shyan?” I asked.

She quickly looked back over her shoulder, then back to me, “Gretchen has the hots for you,” she giggled.

Looking over her shoulder out into the dining room, took a peek at Gretchen still at the table, “Really?” I said.

“Yes,” Shyan said, “Mom’s away for the weekend. You should fuck her Daddy, she could really use it.”

“What?” I looked at Shyan shocked.

Shyan took her finger and ran it down my chest, “Come on Daddy, she’s one of my best friends and she won’t talk,” she teased.

“Does she know about us?” I quickly asked.

“No, Daddy,” she said quickly, “But she told me how hot she thinks you are.”

“You want me to fuck Gretchen?” I asked looking at Shyan.

“Yes Daddy, I do,” she grinned up at me, “She could use it.”

“I don’t know Shyan,” I said with a pause.

“Just think about it, Daddy, please,” she begged.

That night I tossed and turned thinking of what Shyan had proposed.  

My cock was so hard thinking about it, I finally got up and headed down to Shyan’s room. I opened the door and quietly walked in. Both the girls were fast asleep. I walked up to the side of the bed where Gretchen was sleeping. She had the sheet covering half of her body and was wearing a little spaghetti string pink tank top. I could see her perky little nipple poking through the fabric which made my cock twitch.

I sat down on the edge of the bed beside her and gently caressed her arm. Feeling her soft skin on my fingers made my cock harder. I slid her strap down off her shoulder and pushed her top down exposing her perky pink nipple. I then cupped her breast and ran my thumb back and forth over her nipple. Feeling it get harder and harder with every brush of my thumb.  

She stirred a little and her hips began to wiggle. I continued teasing her nipple when suddenly she looked up at me with a shocked look on her face.

“Do you mind if I touch you more?” I asked her.

She paused, a little grin spread across her face and she said, “Please do.”

I got off the bed and stood beside it, I slid the other strap of her tank top down, she pulled her arms through and I slid it down over her breasts. She had sweet little perky breasts with pretty pink nipples on top. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began sucking it.

This drew a gasp from her lips, which was so erotic. I needed more, so I turned her sideways on the bed and pulled her pussy to the edge. I ran my fingers up and down the crotch of her sweet pink panties which made her whimper. I next slid my finger in the side of her panties and caressed her wet smooth lips.

She panted heavily, with her head right next to Shyan’s belly. She thrust her hips towards me like she was pleading for my tongue. I didn’t want to disappoint her so I slid her panties to the side and ran my tongue along her glistening lips.

“Oh god,” she moaned as she felt my tongue invade her most private parts.

I let my tongue wiggle in between her lips and flicked it back and forth over her clit. She moaned out which made my eyes lookup. There was Shyan, laying on her side, her head resting on her elbow, watching me. She gave me a devilish grin and urged me to continue.

I ate Gretchen’s sweet pussy until she came hard. While she laid there panting and gasping for air, Shyan reached down and cupped her breast and fondled it and said, “Does she taste good, Daddy?”

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

“Mmmm,” I moaned, “Yes she does.”

Gretchen laid there, eyes wide, hearing Shyan.

“Let me taste her, Daddy,” she said licking her lips.

I leaned across the bed and embraced Shyan in a long passionate kiss, letting her taste her friend on my lips.

When we broke the kiss, she looked down at Gretchen and said, “Mmmm, you do taste very sweet.”

Gretchen gave her a smile but still seemed surprised by it.

Shyan reached down and slid her hand into Gretchen’s panties and began rubbing her pussy. Gretchen’s body tensed but soon relaxed and her hips began moving in sync with Shyan’s fingers.

“You want to fuck this sweet pussy don’t you, Daddy?” she asked giving me a grin.

‘Fuck,’ I thought to myself while raising my eyebrow to her.

She giggled and looked down at Gretchen sprawled out on the bed. “You want to feel my Daddy’s cock in you, don’t you?’ she said.

Gretchen moaned, “Yes!”

Shyan smiled at me and pulled her hand from Gretchen’s panties and said, “Go ahead, Daddy.”

I growled, reached up and pulled Gretchen’s panties off. She instantly spread her legs like a greedy whore would. I yanked my jockey’s down letting my hard cock spring free. I moved closer to the bed and took my hard shaft in my hand and rubbed it up and down Gretchen’s dripping pussy.

“Is this what you want?” I said.

“Oh God, yes please,” she begged, “I need you to fuck me.”

“Mmmm,” I groaned hearing her pleas.

I lined the head of my cock up with her tight little hole and slowly pushed my cock in her. She gasped loudly and whimpered as I filled her up.

“Fuck, you are so tight,” I growled as I moved my cock in and out of her slowly at first, then picked up my thrusts. She moaned and begged with each thrust inside of her.  

I looked at Shyan intensely watching my cock slide in and out of her friend’s tight little pussy.

“Straddle her face,” I said to Shyan.

Shyan gave me a sly grin and got up and straddled Gretchen's face. Gretchen didn’t waste any time introducing her tongue to Shyan’s sweet pussy.

It was so incredibly hot watching Shyan grind her hips on Gretchen’s mouth as I banged her tight pussy.  

Shyan started to moan loudly, I recognized those moans immediately and I knew she was on the verge of cumming. That sound pushed me over the edge and I started to groan loudly.

“Yes, Daddy,” Shyan whimpered, “Fill her pussy full of your cum.”

Gretchen moaned a muffled sound from under Shyan and her hips began to buck wildly. I grabbed Gretchen under her knees and pumped my cock in quick fast strokes in and out of her. I heard Shyan cry out as she started to cum on Gretchen’s mouth.

“Oh fuck,” I growled hearing Shyan and instantly began to pump my seed into Gretchen’s tight pussy.

Shyan flopped over on the bed, her body still quivering. She rolled on her side and started to kiss Gretchen deeply.  

I watched them catching my breath before I slowly slid my now limp cock out of Gretchen.  

Shyan broke the kiss with Gretchen and looked up at me and said, “Did that please you, Daddy?”

“Very much, Shyan,” I responded to her.

She then looked down at Gretchen and said, “Did you enjoy my Daddy’s cock?”

She giggled and nodded her head up and down with a big smile. As I made myself back to my room, my mind swimming with what just happened, I heard the baby cry. Never having any children of my own, my mind starting wishing her baby was mine.

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments