Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With My Step-Son – The Next Chapter

"Trevor turns his step-mom into his personal dirty whore."

68
21 Comments 21
17.2k Views 17.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Sleeping in a little late today, I woke up, and everyone was already gone to start their days.  I lay there smiling as I thought of the events of the night before.  Thinking to myself that getting fucked by my husband Danny would have been good enough on any given day, but throwing in being taken by my step-son brought a gigantic smile onto my face.  


As I thought back on how I walked in on him with his cock rock-hard as he watched my videos, I felt myself get a bit flushed.  As I continued to relive the events and thought about how he made me suck his dick, my hand slide under the covers and found its way to my clit.  My mind thought of how I took his young cock and sucked him until he filled my mouth with his young seed swallowing all he could give me.  


My mind turned to how later he came into my room, and on my marital bed, he fucked me.  As my mind brought back these pleasant memories, two fingers worked deep into my now soaking wet cunt.  Faster and more resonant, my fingers thrust into me, my hips rising off the bed to feel them even deeper in me.  My moans became louder as my body started to shutter. My orgasm was upon me.  I screamed as I exploded cumming all over my two fingers that were still deep in me. 


I continued to lay on the bed until I regained my thoughts and came back to reality.  Getting out of bed, I went to shower and start my day.  My day had no set duties that I needed to address.  It was relatively uneventful.  I did some cleaning and odd things around the house.  I continued to be somewhat distracted as I continued to think of my step-son Trevor.   Once again, just after lunch, I found myself fingering my wet cunt again after my mind went to the thoughts of last night once again.  


I continued throughout the afternoon, doing my chores.  I looked up at the clock and seen it was two-thirty in the afternoon.  A smile came across my face as I thought Trevor would be home in about forty-five minutes.  My smile got bigger as I thought to myself, I fingered my cunt twice today, and I still am as horny as hell.  I need to do something else.


After finishing what I was doing, I went to my bedroom.  I did my make-up, highlighting my brown eyes, and wearing bright glossy red lipstick. I then thought hard about my outfit.  I wanted something that did not leave any questions as to what I wanted.   I decided to wear my white corset that exposed my 38DD tits.  I added white stockings with white heels.  I always loved this outfit, one of only a few I didn’t find fault with myself when I wore it. 


I looked at the clock and noticed that Trevor should be home within the next five minutes.  I went to the living room, sat on the couch, and waited for Trevor.  I heard the door open and could listen to him in the kitchen.  I sat on the sofa quietly since he had to come through the living room to go to his room. 


Less than a minute later, Trevor walked into the living room.  He looked at me sitting there and stopped dead in his tracks.  I smiled at him and stood up, and walked towards him, asking how his day was.


He was shocked seeing me there dressed like that.  As I reached him, my hands caressed his shoulders and chest.  I whispered into his ear,  “Oh, I bet it was a stressful day, wasn’t it, baby?”


As I softly kissed his face, he muttered out, “Yes, it was very stressful.”


"That is why I am here, baby, to help you feel better."  I took his hand and guided him to the sofa, and sat him down.  I knelt on the floor, my hand slides up his thigh and under his soccer shorts to take hold of his already growing cock.


Looking up into his eyes, I confessed to him how I was thinking of our time together last night all day.  My hands then went to his waist to pull down his shorts.  He lifted his ass off the sofa as he told me he thought about it all day as well.


His shorts dropped to the floor as I slowly stroked his beautiful young cock.  With a grin, I looked up into his eyes.  “Oh, you did. Those thoughts you had were they pleasant thoughts?" I said with a smirk. As my head leaned into him, I asked him, my tongue licking from his balls to the tip of his dick.  


As my tongue licked his cock I watched Trevor’s eyes close as he moaned out, “Oh God yes, very pleasant.”


“So you would want your whore to make you feel good like that again?”  When I asked Trevor that question, it was like a light bulb went off in his head.  He remembered the situation of last night. He remembered he had me and could have me do whatever he wanted.


His whole effect changed as he commanded,  “Yes, you dirty whore, suck my cock like the little slut you are!”


I smiled up at him as I wrapped my lips around his dick and sucked him into my mouth slowly.  Trevor placed his hand on the back of my head. With the other hand, he took out his phone and recorded me sucking his cock. He pushed my head to the base of his cock.  Not prepared for his sudden push of my head, I gagged as his dick slide into my throat.  “Yes, you dirty whore gag on my big dick, suck my cock like the cock whore you are.”


I recouped from gagging and turned my attention back to sucking Trevor’s hard cock.  In and out, his cock slide between my lips, my bright red lips grabbing his throbbing member as it disappears into my mouth.  Trevor’s moans became louder, and his hips thrust into my mouth.  I can tell he was about ready to cum.  I planned to suck Trevor and then take his dick into my hot wet cunt. Sensing Trevor was so close, I abandoned that plan and decided to finish him with my mouth since it seemed to be what he wanted.  

Within seconds Trevor raised his hips upward and pushed my head down with the hand on the back of my head.  With a scream, I felt his hot cum shoot into my mouth. I tightened my lips around his cock and sucked every last drop down my throat.  I continued to suck and lick his cock until it went limp in my mouth.  Trevor looked down at me, “That’s a good whore. You do love to suck dick, don’t you slut?”


I smiled up at him, and sheepishly said, “Yes.”


“It’s yes, Master to you.  Do you understand that whore?”


I replied, “Yes, Master.”


“That’s right, you are my whore now, you do as I wish, and you never question what I want, or everyone will know just how much of a whore you are and how you have been sucking your step-son’s dick and letting him fuck you!  Everyone will see this recording if you resist me.  Do  you understand that?”


I looked down in shame, “Yes, Master.”  Quietly thinking to myself, I will agree to anything. I want that young hard cock.  

"Good whore, I like the way you met me today when I got home.  You would meet me every day being a sexy whore like this unless told otherwise."


“Yes, Master.”


“I like your outfit; you will stay dressed like this tonight for me.”


“Yes, Master, as you wish.” Since Danny would be working late, there would be no issues with staying dressed like this.

Trevor went into his room, and I went to the kitchen to start dinner.  I was focused on making dinner and did not notice Trevor standing in the doorway, watching me at first.  Once I looked over, I saw Trevor leaning on the door naked.  His cock was already hard.  I smiled at him, “Hello, Master, what can I do for you?”  


"I want to try something new, something I have never done but want to learn."


“What is it, Master, I am your whore, and I will teach you anything you want to learn.”  I can’t verbalize the excitement I get from being a slut to this young stud.


“I want to lick your pussy, slut.”


Just hearing him say that almost made me cum.  “You never did that?” I asked. 


He hung his head and nodded, no.  I cupped his face in my hands and smiled softly at him.  It’s okay, Master, your slut will happily be the first cunt you will ever lick.   With that, I hiked up onto the island in the kitchen and opened my legs.  I took my fingers and spread my lips open, showing Trevor. I explained and showed a woman’s clit and how it excites a woman so.  I watched as Trevor slowly moved his mouth towards my cunt.  I watched as his tongue slowly licked up my slit.  I let out a loud moan as I felt his tongue on my clit.  It did not take long for Trevor to feel more comfortable licking my pussy.  He took to it quickly, and before long, my hips were raising to his face to feel his tongue deeper in me.  As my moans became louder, Trevor’s tongue licked faster and more profound.  My body tensed as my hips raised high as I exploded in a wild orgasm.  Trevor pulled away from my pussy. I could see his face glisten with my juice.  I kissed Trevor passionately, tasting my cum on his mouth and tongue. 


As we continued to kiss, Trevor picked me up in his arms and placed me on top of the kitchen table.  He broke our kiss and lay me back on the table as he raised my legs and draped them over his shoulder.  I watched as he took hold of his throbbing hard cock and slide it into my hot wet cunt with one hard stroke.  I gasped as I felt him drive deep into me.


“That’s what you want, isn’t it, whore!”


“Yes, Master, yes it is.”


“Who’s whore are you,” Trevor asked as he thrust his dick hard and fast into me.


“I am your whore, Master, Master Trevor’s.”


Trevor pounded harder and deeper, driving me into the table with every hard thrust.  Laying there on the table, I watched as Trevor’s cock rammed hard and disappeared deep into my cunt.  My moans got louder as I beg him for more.


His thrust picked up, being faster and harder.  I could tell he was close, which excited me even more, driving me to the edge of my orgasm.  I screamed out, “Yes, Master Yes, fuck me, drive that cock in my slut cunt.  Fill me with your hot cum, mark your property!” 
With that, Trevor tightened his grip on my legs and pounded one last hard thrust into me.  I felt his cock throb as he filled my slut cunt with his hot thick creamy cum.  Knowing he was cumming drove me over the edge as my body started convulsing, and I exploded with a scream.


He steadies himself against the table as he hovered over me.  Looking down into my eyes in a stern voice, he told me, ”You are mine now, you’re my whore, and you will be ready for me to use you when I want to and how I want to.”


As I lay on the table, my body weak and my breathing heavy, I softly muttered out, “Yes, Master, I understand.”


As the weeks went on, I continued to meet every need that Trevor had.  He not only became an excellent lover, but he also became more confident as a Master.  He used me daily and kept wanting to try new things. I was the one to give him the experiences on these newfound interests.  

MargaritaKis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaritaKis


He used me daily for three months consistently. When he came from school this Friday night, he went to his bedroom and did not summon me to perform my duties.  I waited for him to beckon me, but he never called.  About a half-hour later and no call from Master, I went to his room and knocked on the door.


He called out from inside his room, “YES!”


I opened the door and entered, “Is everything alright, Master?”


I stood there watching as Trevor was getting some clothes out of his closet and paying very close attention to what he was getting out.


“Are you going somewhere?” I asked


He looked at me and with a dead stare, “I have a date. I couldn’t go and pick up my date with my whore’s smell on me.  Could I slut?”


“No, Master, no, you can’t.  May I ask who your date is with?”


“It is with Mary Johnson from my class.”


I have seen this Mary around and have volunteered with her mother in some community fundraisers.  I was a little set back to think her mother would let her go out on a date since they were the protective type.  


Mary was a very pretty young lady with long blonde hair and perky tits.  She had great legs and a tight ass and dressed to show them all off.  She was the head cheerleader and involved in several class activities.

  
“Does her mother know about this date?”


“No, and they will not hear about it from you either, will they, BITCH?”


Looking down into the floor, I softly replied, “No, Master.”


I left Trevor to get ready, and I must confess I not only felt sad because I was not getting my daily dose of young cock, but I was also a little jealous thinking of Trevor on this date.


Danny came home before Trevor left for his date.  “Did you know your son has a date?” I asked.


Danny looked at me with total surprise, “No, I had no idea.” 


We sat at the table, and I was filling him in on who this girl was when Trevor walked into the kitchen to leave on his date.  

As I told Danny about this girl, I could see him fill with pride.  When Trevor entered the kitchen, he stood, and with a big smile, he said to Trevor, “I hear you have a date tonight, son.”


He gave Trevor some bullshit fatherly advice before Trevor left for his date.  My jealousy escalated even more as he walked out the door.


We both sat at the table in silence for a few minutes before Danny took my hand and said, “Hey, there is a bright side here, baby, we are alone. It has been a while before we had a quiet night to enjoy each other.”


Danny took my hand and walked me up to the bedroom, where we kissed and undressed each other.  Our sex lives were always excellent, that is until Trevor came into the picture.  Danny might as well have fucked a corpse. I had no feeling; I didn’t even cum. I had to fake it. I wanted my young Master.


Danny fell asleep before Trevor got home.  I couldn’t settle down. I kept wondering what they were doing on this date.  Will Trevor not want me anymore if he gets this young pussy?  I was a nervous wreck.  Then I heard the door open.  I put my robe on and went out to see Trevor.  He was sitting in the living room with the TV on when I walked out.  


“How was your date?” I asked.


Trevor looked at me and smiled, “It was fun.”


“What do you mean fun?” I asked. I wanted details, and he was not going to give me any.  So I started to request more.  “Where did you go?  What did you do?”


"Oh, not much,” is all he answered.


I couldn’t take it anymore, “Well, did you fuck her?”


Trevor looked at me and smiled, “Your jealous, aren’t you, slut?”


I hung my head in shame, “Yes, Master.”


Looking up at me, he smiled, “No need to be, slut, you’ll always be my whore, and I’ll always need you to take care of my needs and wants like a good whore.” 


A big smile came over my face as I felt a sense of relief hearing Trevor say that.  "Now my little slut get on your knees. This dick is not going to cum on its own."  I quickly fell to my knees between Trevor’s legs. 

“Yes, Master.”  As I pulled his cock out of his pants and wrapped my lips around it, and sucked it like there was no tomorrow.  I wanted to make sure Trevor know who his best whore and sucked him until he blew a massive load into my mouth.


I was so proud that I was the one to drain his dick. I moved off my knees, smiling as I snuggled up next to him on the sofa.  Trevor was channel surfing and commented on how there was nothing good on to watch.  He then brought up the menu and went on the internet app.  He brought up a site for porn.  We both sat there, watching different videos.   As we watched, my hand slowly caressed his cock, feeling it grow harder as we watched one video after another.


As we watched an interracial video of a whore woman sucking a back cock, Trevor looked down at me.  “It is a good movie but not as good as watching your films,” he said, smiling. 

I smiled up at him and answered, “Everyone can’t be as good a whore as I am.”

We watched a few more videos in silence.  Trevor’s cock was now rock-hard in my hand.  As he watched a woman sucking cock, I leaned down and took his dick in my mouth again.  His breathing changed, and his moans filled the room.  


Suddenly, Trevor pulled me off his cock, saying, “No, I want you...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by hotdreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments