Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fleshy Teen Filipina Fucks Adult Neighbor

"I become infatuated with my Filipino neighbors' overwieght teen daughter and end up fucking her."

52
17 Comments 17
57.8k Views 57.8k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Famous Story

My wife, Cynthia, and I have been lucky to live in Orange County, California for our entire lives. The weather is wonderful most of the year. Our children graduated from college a few years ago and are now out on their own. So, at the age of forty-five years old, we recently downsized to a nice home in one of Irvine’s more affluent villages.

My name is Ed, and we have a good income, with Cynthia being a tenured professor and research scientist at UCI, and I have a computer technology consulting business that I manage from home, with infrequent travel to client locations. 

Our neighbors are very friendly, especially the Filipino family that lives next door. Maria and Paulo moved to Irvine from the Philippines eighteen years before we moved next to them. They sold their retail clothing business there and started over in Irvine. They wanted to have a child, and to give him or her the best possible opportunities in America. They have a daughter, named Amy, who had just turned sixteen in the spring when we moved in next to them.

Their family is fairly short, with olive-tan skin, and attractive with fine facial features. The parents have normal physiques, but Amy is overweight. She’s about five feet and three inches tall, and I’m guessing weighs about one hundred and seventy pounds. Amy is a very pretty girl, but Maria told me she's shy, withdrawn, and self-conscious about her body. She only wears loose clothing, which still reveals her arms and legs which seem to be the most overweight.

There is some interaction with Amy when we visit one another’s homes or when we're out in the yard at the same time. She's usually quiet, but beneath her shyness I detected a pleasant personality. I was attracted to her in ways that I didn’t fully understand at the time.

We were having dinner together one late Sunday afternoon at the beginning of summer and talking about what we did for a living. When Maria learned that I'm heavily involved in computer technology, she said, “Amy is very interested in computers, and is planning to study that in college in a couple of years. It would really be nice, Ed, if you would mentor her a little. Her high school doesn’t offer any classes to help her get a good start, and I don’t think she would take up too much of your time.”

From my experience with teenagers, I know that they usually want nothing to do with adults during those challenging years between puberty and twenty years old. I half expected Amy to roll her eyes at her mother’s suggestion. Instead, her pretty face brightened as she said, “That would be wonderful if you could help me, Mr. L. I know that I want a career in computers and would like to learn more about the technology.”

Amy’s high school had just shut down for summer vacation, and my work schedule is usually lighter in the summer. I agreed to help Amy starting the next day, but I was sure that her parents hadn’t totally thought things through. Both Maria and Paulo work long hours, almost every day in their business, and Cynthia is at the college long hours with her classes, office hours, and the great deal of time she was spending on her federally-funded research project. So, Amy would be alone with me much of the time.

I’m sure that her parents trusted me with their daughter since I was a forty-five-year-old man married to Cynthia, who is a beautiful woman. What they have no way of knowing is that my love life with my wife is almost non-existent. We had drifted apart over the past year since she got that research grant and she's always tired and not interested in sex when she gets home. For all I knew she could have been, and probably was, fucking some of the other professors and grad students.

We had a pretty good sex life for most of our marriage, and she always seemed to enjoy my uncircumcised, nine-inch cock that is also very thick. I have a strong libido and love plenty of oral sex as well as fucking her. The past year had left me being horny most of the time, without many opportunities to be around other women, since I work from home. For that reason, I was looking forward to spending time with a pretty girl like Amy.

My private, home office is at the back of our home and on the side facing our Filipino neighbors. I knew that Amy’s room is also in the back of their home and facing my office, but her window shades are usually drawn. I was rarely in my office at night, but that night after having dinner with our neighbors, I went there to take a short nap on my comfy leather couch. Cynthia was in the family room reading some technical documents related to her research.

I woke up on my couch at around 10:00 pm and it was very dark. I got up to turn on the light, and before I got to the light switch I noticed light coming from Amy’s window. My curiosity got the better of me and I stepped closer to the window. Her window shades were open, and I saw her standing in front of her mirror, starting to get undressed. I felt a little guilty for watching, but not guilty enough to turn away.

Amy’s wavy, black hair hung down to the middle of her back, so I couldn’t see much when she first pulled off her t-shirt. Then she turned my way and I saw that she is full-figured with what looks like nice, seductively hanging, and D-cup breasts. Her olive-tan skin and dark brown areolas and nipples looked tasty, and I could hardly wait for her to finish undressing.

She turned back towards the mirror and lowered her shorts. My cock immediately got hard when I saw her large, but shapely, brown ass. She turned back and forth, looking at herself in the mirror, and I caught a glimpse of the thick, black hair covering her prominent labia. She weighed her nice tits in her hands as her tits and ass jiggled and swayed. I started having those same feelings of attraction to her that I felt earlier and realized that it might have been partially due to an experience I had in high school, as I’ll explain.

I was fortunate to have a part-time job during my senior year in high school, which allowed me to pay the operating expenses and insurance costs on a used car that my father bought for me. That mobility gave me the opportunity to make some friends who went to the college in our area. One night I was at a college party with a friend at a house near the campus. We were drinking beer and I was getting drunk as the night went on.

There were sixteen people at the party, and by 11:00 pm many of the boys and girls had paired up and were making out and fucking in different rooms. I was very horny by then and complained to my friend Danny that I would like to find some pussy to fuck too.

He pointed out a pretty, but overweight, girl named Melissa who lived in the house and said, “You’re just too fucking picky, Ed. Melissa seems to be a bit of a wild girl, but she doesn’t get much attention due to being a little heavy. You should go talk to her and see what develops. You haven’t lived until you’ve had some great BBW-sex. They appreciate the attention and will fuck your brains out.”

I went over to talk with Melissa, and learned that she is nice, if a little edgy. She was rightly and understandably suspicious of my motives, but we hit it off very nicely together. She was wearing loose clothes, but I still saw her big breasts moving under her blouse. We continued drinking and I was becoming more and more attracted to her. I started kissing her and was amazed by the softness of her thick lips and long tongue. I was even able to rub her tits, which are the size of large cantaloupes, very firm and heavy.

We noticed that several of the other kids at the party were watching us, so she took my hand and said, “Come on, Ed, let’s go to my room where we’ll have a little privacy.”

We fell back onto her bed and I began kissing her as I unbuttoned her blouse. She was braless, and her big breasts swung to her sides. I then pulled back to suck her tits and saw that she is a big girl, but not sloppy. I liked hugging her meaty body and soon reached down to unfasten and lower her shorts. She helped me by lifting her ass, so I could push her shorts and underwear down.

I had a little previous experience with girls my age, but Melissa was older and seemed more anxious for sex. I rubbed her hairy pussy with my hand and was turned on by her wetness. I learned when I first started dating girls that I loved oral sex more than anything, even though I do have a big cock. So, I pulled away from her breast and moved down between her thick legs. I covered her hairy vulva with my mouth and began sucking her tasty cunt.

Melissa closed her heavy thighs around my head and held me in place with her hands as she swiveled her pussy hard against my face saying, “Fuck yeah, Ed, suck my fat pussy. Most of you boys just want to fuck a fat girl like me without showing me any real attention or affection, and then use me for a cum dump. You seem to really enjoy kissing me, sucking my tits, and eating my slut cunt.”

That whole thing started with me thinking that I was going to be using her for a quick fuck, and then I found out that she was really using me for her own pleasure. That was my first experience being with a strong-willed girl like her. I was discovering my submissive side and liked the way she talked to me and forced her hairy cunt into my mouth.

After sucking her pussy for at least twenty minutes, she released my head from her thighs and said, “Get up her and fuck me now. You’ve earned it after the way you sucked my nasty cunt.”

I quickly removed my pants and moved between her legs. Then I shoved my thick cock into her wet vulva as I leaned down to suck her tits. When she felt the size of my thick cock as I bottomed out on her cervix she said, “Oh fuck, this is my lucky day. Not only are you a good cunt sucker, but you have a huge cock too. Fuck me, baby, fuck me.”

We fucked for another twenty minutes, and I loved the feeling of her cushy body and heavy thighs as she wrapped them around my waist. I could tell that she was having multiple orgasms and I was nearing my ejaculation. My cock finally stiffened further, and I flooded her fat pussy with a huge load of teen cum.

After my cock softened in her vagina, she pushed me off her and said, “Get on your back now, Ed. I want to give you a real treat.”

I lay back on the bed and was surprised when she moved up by my head and straddled me with her legs. Her meaty flesh pressed against the sides of my face as she pressed her hairy, cum-filled pussy to my mouth. I had never even tasted my cum before that night, but I opened my mouth and began sucking her. She sat down even harder as my cum drained into my mouth.

Her big, soft thighs and ass were enveloping my face and making it hard for me to breathe. I finally learned to twist my face sideways to get an occasional breath of air. After a few minutes she began moving back and forth, fucking my face with her sweaty and aromatic crotch. Then she shifted even farther forward, and my face was between her big ass cheeks.

I could barely hear her under her weighty flesh as she laughed and said, “That’s it, Ed, eat my ass, boy, suck my fat ass crack and clean it all up for me. Fucking me isn't free, and you are sure earning every bit of it. I just love to have my ass sucked, but there aren’t many boys who are nasty enough to do it for a heavy girl like me.”

Before that night with Melissa, I had never even thought about the possibility of being with and overweight girl and sucking her cum-filled pussy and ass that way. Oddly enough though, I loved the taste and smell of her sweaty crotch and ass and everything we had done. I saw her a few more times after that night, and really looked forward to not only fucking her, but also sucking every inch of her big body. She is four years older than me and stopped seeing me when she got engaged to an older guy. I moved on to date other girls and never had that kind of experience again.

Now back to the story. After rethinking those experiences with Melissa all those years ago, it was becoming clear that Amy’s full-figured body was bringing back those old, submissive feelings and my lust to fuck her. She isn’t a wanton slut like Melissa had been. From what Maria told me, Amy is a shy and innocent sixteen-year-old girl from a very conservative Filipino family and culture. I knew that I would have to be very careful in my approach to her.

Amy came over on Monday morning and seemed to be a little nervous. I’m sure that it was unsettling for her being alone with a mature man that she didn’t really know all that well. I smiled a lot and did everything I knew to make her feel comfortable. I thought it was important to provide a context for our mentoring sessions, so I loaned her one of my computer 101 text books and pointed out two chapters for her to read. That would give her an introduction to the history of computers. She only stayed for a half hour that first day and looked relieved to leave.

She came back on Tuesday, and I was impressed with how intelligent she is. She had read four chapters and was asking me a lot of good questions, many of which I had to struggle to answer. Our interaction in that kind of teacher/student format was more familiar to her and she seemed much more relaxed with me. She stayed an hour that day, and I suggested several more chapters for her to read for the next day.

The rest of the week went very well, and by Friday we were laughing and kidding around together about some of the material in the book. I loved the smell of her perfume and the way her nice tits rubbed against her t-shirt as she moved around. Our sessions were then lasting almost two hours. I felt like it was a major accomplishment for her to be that comfortable with me. We didn’t meet over the weekend and agreed to start again on Monday.

I had been enjoying the aroma of her very nice perfume the previous week, but thought it was too soon to mention something personal like that. When she arrived on Monday, I felt comfortable enough to say, “Wow, Amy, that’s really nice perfume you’re wearing. It has a very grown-up fragrance.”

She smiled at me and said, “Thanks, Mr. L., my mom bought it for me a couple of weeks ago.”

I replied, “You’re welcome, Amy. And you know, since we’re spending so much time together, why don’t you just call me Ed. I’d be more comfortable with that. Calling me Mr. L. makes me feel like an old man.”

Amy responded, “Okay, Ed, but I can’t call you that around my parents. They're very traditional and would be upset if they knew that I was calling an adult by their first name.”

By the end of that second week she was spending two and a half to three hours a day with me. It got to the point that we were talking about a lot of things in our lives besides just computers. I really like her charm and quick wit. It felt like we were becoming friends, which is kind of weird given the difference in our ages.

On Monday of the third week, Amy was quieter than and not as happy as on previous days. I asked her what was the matter and she was reluctant to tell me. I kept pressing her until she said, “If you must know, it’s just a stupid boy from school. We have kept in touch over the summer, and I thought he liked me. Then last night we were talking, and he said some awful things to me. I guess a girl like me will never get a boyfriend.”

I moved from my chair to the couch beside her and said, “It can’t be that bad, Amy. Boy’s your age can be very immature and say stupid things sometimes. I’m sure he didn’t mean whatever he said. What did he say to you anyway?”

She looked at me and responded, “I can’t tell you that, Ed. It’s too embarrassing. You’ve been so nice about overlooking my shortcomings and treating me like a normal person. I was just surprised when he came right out and said it.”

I rested my hand on her shoulder and replied, “Come on, Amy, I think we’ve become good enough friends that you can tell me anything and I won’t judge you. I’m on your side you know.”

Her eyes were starting to tear up as she sobbed, saying, “He told...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments