Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night with my Step-Brother

"We made a connection this passed Friday..."

82
29 Comments 29
34.4k Views 34.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I sat motionless in the passenger seat of his car. The sound of the drums pounding, guitar roaring and a vocalist screaming made my ears ring. The music was loud enough to vibrate his car. We drove through a heavily forested area. The plethora of trees covered the night sky over the nameless dirt road.

I would occasionally glance to my step-brother, Zach, who was driving. His face was expressionless. I wondered why he had invited me out alone with him. He hadn’t asked me to do so in months. Knowing him, it means something good… or bad is coming.

Like usual, my mind asked a billion questions. Is he going to leave me? Is he going to say we can’t see each other anymore? Is he moving in with Lexi? Did he tell someone that he and I slept together? Is he going away? Fear took over me again.

It wasn’t a fear of him. It was the kind of fear that I feel when something that is unknown is about to happen. The ice cold tension in my chest builds upon itself as time goes on.

That fear turned into courage.

I reached over to the volume control. I pressed it down, and the music shut off. “Why are we out here?” I said. My ears finally stopped ringing.

He drove the car to the side of the road, putting it in park. He took a deep breath, “There’s something I want to tell you… but I don’t know how to say it.” He unfastened his seatbelt and I followed.

The ice cold tension in my chest got stronger. “You say that a lot…”

He was silent for a while, looking away from me. He stared out into the distance of the forest ahead.

“I’ve missed you,” he said softly.

I questioned, “In what way?”

He looked to me, “You know what way.”

“You’ve hurt me a lot, you know that?” I said and continued, “I’ve been through so much pain, and you didn’t want to be there for me. Even when you promised you would be.”

“I know… and I’m sorry. I’ve been a terrible person to you,” he said.

He apologized to me. For the way he treated me over the months. I wanted to be strong and be mad at him for this, but sympathy and blame took over me.

“I guess it’s my fault… ” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

I took a deep breath, “Because I caused us to kiss. I caused us to have sex. I caused everything. I brought the hurt on myself.”

He quickly responded, “No… Lydia, don’t blame yourself. It was wrong of me to go against what you wanted, and I will never again do so. If there is any way I can make it up to you…”

I cut him off, “Kiss me.” His words made me melt inside. It was what I needed to hear after so long and all I wanted was his lips.

He paused for a moment and leaned toward me.

I couldn’t believe it. I hadn’t kissed him in months and there he waits for me. I was nervous, just like I was a long time ago. My hands started shaking.

I leaned toward him, and we kissed. His warm lips burning my own.

It ended, but we stayed close. Our heads were touching and our nose’s next to each other. I closed my eyes just as he did.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

Everything over these last few months completely faded. I felt happy again. I felt whole.

My body wanted me to kiss him again. It felt so natural and perfect.

He whispered, “I never realized just how amazing you are. You’re here and willing to continue loving me, after all I’ve put you through.”

Every time he speaks, my heart beats a little faster.

“Zach… it’s okay. None of that matters anymore,” I whispered back.

He was silent again, but spoke soon enough.

“I love you,” he whispered.

I haven’t heard him say those three words to me in what feel like ages. Everything in me began to tingle. “I love you too.”

He kissed me again, I kissed back. We didn’t stop this time. Our hands slowly began to explore the bodies we used to know.

Slowly, things began to heat up. His fingers drifted to my vagina. He rubbed it, but I still had my pants on. I rubbed his thighs, trying to turn him on, though I was sure he already was. He unbuttoned my pants, and slipped his fingers inside. I bit my lip in anticipation of his touch against my pussy. He touched my clit and I gasped. He pushed further and entered me. I jumped in pleasure.

We haven’t done this in so long, I forgot what it felt like. He fingered me slowly. I moaned in enjoyment. He gained speed, moving in patterns that made me cringe in pure pleasure and stimulation. It got to the point in which I lost complete control in an orgasm that overtook me. I wanted to cry out and scream as I did, but I kept it all in. I grabbed his arm and made him stop. I gasped for air as I looked into his eyes.

“If you do this any more, I’m going to have to fuck you,” I said.

He smirked and took his arm back.

I began to recover from my intense feeling. I looked over at his pants. I leaned down grabbing the zipper on his pants and pulling it down. I grabbed his length from inside his pants and said, “Your turn.”

I pulled out his hard, long and thick cock. He lay back in his seat, waiting for me to do what he wanted most. I massaged his length with my hands. He moaned in pleasure. I love making him feel this way.

I took the tip of his dick into my mouth, sucking on it with talent. He moaned louder. I took more of him into my mouth, moving with rhythm along the length of his cock. I could feel one of his hands rub my back as I munched on him. I moved faster, trying hard to give him the most pleasure before he cums.

“Lydia… that feels so good,” he said.

I sucked faster and more of his length. Before I knew it, he took a massive breath and let out a loud moan. His cock began to pulse in my mouth. His cum blasted to the back of my throat. I swallowed much of the salty stuff before he was even done cumming. I could feel the nails from his fingers on my back dig into my skin. His other hand brushed through my hair, gripping my head and hair. I collected every last drop of cum before I carefully took him out of my mouth. I sat back up in my seat. I had a hard time swallowing all of it, but I managed to take it all in.

I looked to him. He was completely out of breath and shaking.

Neither of us knew what to say.

Published 
Written by Blondie1940
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments