Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking With Danger (Chapter III - Final)

24
4 Comments 4
29.9k Views 29.9k
978 words 978 words
***(Carter)***

My step-sister's cum dripped from my mouth as I planted soft kisses on her delicate face, her still moaning from her orgasm. My cock was rock hard, and pressed against her flat stomach. She giggled as she sat up, moving to the floor, and positioning me over the edge of the bed, my cock right in front of her face. She gently licked the top of my pulsating member, and my head fell back as I moaned.

She sucked gently on my cock, slowly taking more of me into her soft, silky mouth. I felt my cock brush against the back of her throat, and looked down to see her looking up at me, my entire cock in her mouth. Holding my gaze, she slowly started to move her head up and down my length, her tongue swirling around, massaging my hard cock. 

"Mmm," I moaned, "fuck yeah, baby, just like that."

Her teeth sexily nibbled at the base of my cock, and my breath left, pleasurable sensations taking its place. My hands found their way to the back of her head, and I held her down on my cock, only allowing her to move when she needed to breathe.

I rocked my hips against her face, and her hands came up from where they were on my thighs, to fondle with my balls, which were almost ready to burst their load down her throat. She pushed down harder, my cock now easily sliding against the walls of her throat, coating them with wetness. 

"Fuck," I whispered, "oh baby! Oh, Paris, I'm gonna cum down your throat!"

She must have tried to say something, because vibrations came from her mouth and resonated all the way down my cock, into my balls, giving me the little extra push that I needed to cum.

"Yes, Paris, fuck," I yelled, grinding my hips faster, "I'm coming!"

With one final thrust, I shot my warm cum down her throat, and she greedily took it all, not letting one drop escape her freshly fucked mouth. 

I collapsed down onto the bed, breathing heavily and closing my eyes. 

That was the best blowjob I'd ever had, and I've had a lot. I loved knowing that my favourite and best blowjob was given to me by my little step-sister, knowing I could never see her as innocent ever again.

"Did you like that?" I felt Paris lay down beside me, her breasts pushing up beside me.

"I fucking loved it," I sighed, opening my eyes to look down at her. "Where did you learn to do that? I thought you were a virgin?"

"Oh, I am- was- a virgin, but I've given my fair share of blowjobs," she answered, her voice sexy, "and I thought I should show you what I could do."

"You can show me," I pulled her closer, my hand on her tit, "anytime."

I kissed her deeply, not bothering to start off slow, and she moaned deeply into my mouth as our tongues danced, our cum and lust mixing with the other.

She slid herself on top of me, not breaking the kiss, and positioned her dripping pussy over my hard-again cock, teasing me.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

She slowly lowered herself down, taking an inch.

She moaned loudly, and when she was ready, she slammed herself all the way down, my cock buried inside of her. She started to ride me straight away, lifting herself up and down, slamming into my balls each time.

After a few minutes she stopped riding me, and changed it to grinding against me. We moaned simultaneously as she moved, her pussy feeling even tighter like this.

Moans were coming from her mouth constantly, and I decided I didn't want her to do all of the work. I thrust upwards as she was mid-grind, and she yelled my name when pleasure burst through her.

She stopped bouncing and let me do it, and I bounced her higher, and pulled her down hard. Her pussy stretched for my cock, welcoming it with warmth, only to let it go almost instantly due to the sheer speed I was fucking her with.

Her head was thrown back, and she was screaming my name as if the very sound of it gave her pleasure. Her tits were bouncing in front of me, and I let go of her hands to fondle them, pinching and twisting.

"Ohhh fuck," she screeched, "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!"

I felt her pussy convulse around my cock, her juices seeping out beneath us, and I shot my load into her, thrusting hard. Our cum mixed, but I didn't stop fucking her. She was gonna get it so rough that her pussy will be sore tomorrow.

I rolled her over onto her back while she was orgasming, and placed her legs over my shoulders as I thrust into her again, my cum still spilling out of me.

I could fuck her really deeply from this position, and reached down to play with her clit. I sped up my fucking, wanting another orgasm to rip through her.

"Don't-stop," she panted, catching my gaze.

I pulled at her clit, then rubbed it with my fingers, ferociously getting her off. My cock slammed into her again and again, and I felt her next orgasm starting to build again.

"That feels so good- Ohhhh!" She screamed as the orgasm tore through her, her body shaking and sweating below me.

I shot another load, and pulled out of her, playing with her clit as I waited for her to come down from her intense climax.

We were quiet for a while, the only sounds coming from us were our pants, in sync and deep. I stroked her breasts and looked up at her, and she looked back, a smile on her face.

She whispered, "What the fuck did you do to me?"

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments