Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun day at school

"This the first story I wrote on here. Hope you like it."

25
13 Comments 13
32.2k Views 32.2k
772 words 772 words
Famous Story
My name is Britani. I'm 16 and have strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. I was walking to school when I heard a car coming by and slow down. The car stopped and a man asked me if I wanted a ride. I told him I was fine and that it wasn't that far away. He rolled up his window and drove away. All the way to school I couldn't stop thinking about how hot he was.

I walked to my first class which was Gym. When I went to the locker room to change I saw the teacher's door wide open. I went in there to see who I would have this year. When I went in there, there was no one there. I dressed out and went into the Gym.

When the teacher walked out every girl gasped and started whispering. I would've laughed if I didn't do it too. His glacier blue eyes just made me lose my breath. It was the same man that offered me a ride.

"My name is Jake Atkins. You can call me Coach, sir, or Jake", he said, "I will be coaching the football and basketball teams. Now do you have any questions?"

"Are you married?" "Are you single?" "Do you have kids?" "Can you shut these girls up?"

They came out at every angle. I got so sick and asked if I could go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom. When I came back he announced that we were going to have partners, and that he would choose and that we would have to be partners with them for the rest of the year. There were a lot of "suggestions" and he shot them all down.

He had us all line up. I was at the end of the line and I guess the odd one out because I was partnered with him. When class was over he asked me to stay behind. We went into his office and he asked me to sit down. He sat on the desk in front of me.

"Are you uncomfortable with being my partner?" he asked.

"No, of course not."

"Okay then. I will see you tomorrow."

I walked home and thought about tomorrow.

~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~

I woke up, jumped in the shower, did my make up and put on some clothes.

MollyWhite1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyWhite1

I put on a light blue bra with a white sheer tank top and jean short shorts. When I was walking to school, a lot of guys were stopping to ask me if I wanted a ride. I turned them all down.

By the time I got to school I was being followed by five different cars. I went to Gym and instead of dressing out I just went in like that. I got a lot of glares from the girls and a lot of wolf whistles from the guys. When Jake came out he stopped but quickly recovered. He came up and said that we will be playing basketball, boys versus girls.

We started playing and the guys were feeling me up every way they could. Then Jake came up to guard me and I ran my hand across his dick. He paused but recovered and felt my pussy. When Gym was over I stayed after saying that I needed help on my form.

When we went into his office he locked the door and slammed me against the door and fiercely kissed me, feeling my titties and ass and running his hands all over me. He took off his shirt and pants and he took off my tank top and bra and unbuttoned my shorts. We took off the left overs of our clothes and he started sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit.

I dropped to my knees and sucked on the head of his dick. He picked me up and put my legs on his shoulders and slammed his dick in me as hard as he could and fucked me good. He was grabbing my ass and kissing me as he thrust into me. I came almost immediately. My tight pussy clenching around his thick dick.

He came deep in me, pushing his cum deeper and deeper in me. He set me down and I cleaned up his dick. I got dressed and wrote my number on his hand and left, his cum dribbling out of my pussy down my leg.

I went home and turned on the TV and grabbed the camera from my backpack where I videotaped the whole thing and watched it while fingering my cum filled pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might do a part 2.

Published 
Written by sluttygirlheretofind
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments