Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 1

"This good girl discovering her inner slut."

124
90 Comments 90
65.2k Views 65.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I had always been a good girl. Well almost always. But so much led up to this one year where I became 'bad'. Very bad. Very, very bad.

It’s amazing what you yourself are capable of and the things you would do that you never thought you would. Sometimes it takes you by surprise. Sometimes one thing just leads to another and then another. Sometimes it’s like an uncontrollable urge, craving and maybe even like an addiction.

I’m 23 now and engaged. Yes I am young to be getting married but I fell in love. Jim is 28 and makes a good living selling software. We started dating when I was 20. He was just my third boyfriend and depending how you look at it Jim was either my third or fourth lover when we first started dating.

Okay before I go on I have to take a moment to talk about my tits. I love my tits. I am a 36DD. They are soft but firm and have a nice shape to them from any angle. They don’t droop. And my nipples aren't too big or small. I have an okay face. I mean I’m not ugly but I know I am not drop dead gorgeous. I can’t stop a man in his tracks when he looks at my face. And my ass is nice but it’s not the main attraction, if you know what I mean. My tits are. My tits turn heads. My tits raise temperatures. My tits can get a man’s cock hard when I do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Okay now back to the story.

I dated my first boyfriend Mike when I was a senior in high school. Yes, I started dating late but remember I said I was a “good girl”. We didn’t 'do it' but we did a bunch of things. My first kiss. The first guy that got to play with my boobs. My first oral experience (giving and getting). But we never went all the way.

My second boyfriend was Steve and he was 10 years older than me. I was 19 and he was a few months from turning 30. Steve took my virginity. He taught me so much and we both had lots of fun. But I wasn’t in love with Steve and our breakup was not pretty. After about a year I told him I wanted to end our relationship.

Steve yelled and said some mean things to me. He would call me late at night cursing at me. He waited for me outside of work to convince me not to leave him. It was bad. One day Steve begged me to come over his place and I refused. Then he said his friend Carl would come over too so I would feel safe. I liked Carl. He and his wife used to hang out with Steve and me and we always had a good time. Carl was a few years older than Steve and was bigger than Steve.

Carl came to pick me up (I had no car) and drive me over. Things got really ugly once I got to Steve’s place real fast. Steve started yelling and threw his own lamp against the wall. Carl jumped in and told him that it was enough. Carl and I left with Steve huffing and puffing. I was balling my eyes out. Carl pulled over the car and hugged me.

You can guess what happened. The stress, tension, anger and sadness. Carl and I started kissing. His hands were all over me. Carl pulled off my shirt and I knew what he wanted. I knew what he was thinking. Carl wanted to finally get his hands (and mouth) on my big shapely tits. I would catch him sneaking looks when he thought I wasn’t looking. Yes sometimes I would play it up. Make them shake or bounce knowing he was watching. And yes, I would even bend over to pick something up or tie my shoelace or just lean forward while telling a story knowing that he could see some awesome cleavage.

Now finally Carl had my tits all to himself. He massaged them and sucked them and licked them and squeezed my big bad titties.

I was in such a state of mind that I didn’t care that Carl was Steve’s best friend. I didn’t care that Carl was married and I was friends with his wife. In fact, a part of me was even more turned on because of these things.

Carl found a secluded place to park the car and we both got into the back seat. This was going to happen. I made up my mind.

The good girl was gone and for the first time the bad girl inside me was in total control. I mean it was like a switch went off and I became almost a different person but at the same time it was still totally me.

I pushed Carl down and wrapped my big tits around his cock and tit fucked him.

LenaMartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaMartinez

“You like that,” I said in a voice I didn’t recognize. Another side of me was finally coming out.

“You like putting your hard fat cock between my big soft tits?” I asked of course knowing the answer.

“Oh yeah,” he said and moaned.

“I bet you like it when I do it nice and slow like this,” I said pressing my tits hard around his cock squeezing it moving up and down really slow. I wanted him to feel every stroke. I could feel the muscles in his cock as I pushed by tits against it.

“Fuck yes! Fuck my cock with those big fucking tits,” he moaned.

“Or maybe you like it when I fuck your cock with my tits fast like this!” I yelled and then increased my pace fucking his cock with my tits as fast and hard as I could.

 “Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck,” he shouted. “Geeeeezuuuuuus!”

Then I released my tits and went right for his cock with my mouth and sucked it. I was so turned on that I lost control and was jerking and sucking his cock so hard. He was saying something but I wasn’t listening lost in the moment. I craved his cock. His married cock. The cock of my recent boyfriend’s best friend. I hungered for it. It was in my mouth and I was loving it.

“Stop,” I finally heard him say. “I’m going to cum and I want to fuck you.”

But I didn’t stop. I kept on sucking on that luscious, delicious cock. There was no way my mouth as leaving that cock until I ate every drop of his married cum. “Yes Steve” I said to myself. “I am going to swallow your best friend’s load!!” And I did.

I know it was so bad of me. But it was like I was possessed but totally in control at the same time. And oh my god it turned me on. I was so frigging wet it wasn’t funny.

Carl stopped trying to get me to stop sucking him and let go. He exploded in my mouth. I closed my eyes and ate his cum like it was the best thing I ever tasted. He kept pumping and pumping cum into me. I swallowed it as fast as it came. I was dizzy with ecstasy like I’ve never felt before.

“Damn girl,” Carl said. “That was the best tit fuck and blow job I ever had.”

We both laughed. “It was the best for me too,” and it was. I almost came just giving him a blow job.

“Fuck you have great tits,” he said looking over at them as I sat up. I pushed them together and said thank you.

“I really wanted to fuck you,” he said staring at my tits. “But shooting my cum in your mouth was such a turn on too.”

“I’m sure Steve will be calling you soon and your wife is probably going to wonder where you are,” I said.

“I know. I better get home soon. Fuck,” he said.

I took his cock back in my hand and moved my mouth next to his ear.

“I’m giving you 24 hours to fuck me as much as you want but its up to you to find us a place to go,” I whispered. “You just have to figure out how to get out without making anyone suspicious.”

You should have seen the look on his face. His jaw dropped and he literally was speechless. Then I shocked him again by lowering my head back down on his cock and putting it back in my mouth to give it a final kiss and suck.

“Now take me home and then figure out your next move,” I said. The bad girl wasn't finished yet.

I got a call from Carl about an hour later. He told me that it was all set and that he was on his way over. Carl told his wife that he was going to watch Steve from outside his apartment like the cops do when they are on stakeouts. He told her he was afraid that Steve was going to do something crazy like attack me but didn’t want to stay with Steve because that would just piss him off. This was the best way to keep an eye on Steve without him knowing it. Then he said once he felt it was safe he was going to head to his brother’s house and change, shower and go to work straight from there since it was on the way. She bought it.

Carl rented us a hotel room (paying in cash) two towns over where no one knew us. I wore a thong, thigh high nylon stockings, 5-inch red fuck me pumps, and a corset top.

The good girl was being bad and loving it. I will tell you about my night with Carl and much more in part two of Good Girl Gone Bad.

Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments