Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 7

"I meet with my former boss and we both get more than we expected."

66
38 Comments 38
55.0k Views 55.0k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Famous Story
"Well, well," my former boss Mr. Bradford said as I walked into his office. "It is so nice to see you Kali."

Mr. Bradford was about six feet tall. He has salt and pepper hair. He dressed nice and was in pretty good shape. I would say he was an attractive man.

I took off my coat and stood there so he could get a good look at me. I was wearing a short tight black skirt and a really tight top that stretched when I buttoned it leaving big enough gaps to see my boobs. No bra. No panties.

Mr. Bradford's eyes widened. I bet he wished he never laid me off. I bet he wished he laid me. Lucky for him he was about to...he just didn't know it yet.

Mr. Bradford owns a company of about 100 employees and I worked there for almost two years until I was laid off a few weeks earlier. He is married, in his late 40s with a daughter in college and two kids in high school. He use to check out my 36DD tits all the time. He used to put his arm around me and some of the other girls in the office. He would check out our asses. Mr. Bradford was a touchy feely type of guy and liked to stand close to you when he was telling you something and stare right at my tits. As a matter of fact he was doing that now.

He told me to have a seat. We made some small talk asking how I was and how the job search was going. He apologized for laying me off but his hands were tied. As we spoke he just kept staring at my tits.

"What have you been up to lately?" he asked.

I should have told him that I fucked my ex-boyfriend former boss, two fireman that I just met and my next door neighbor over the last few days. All these men are married and old enough to be my daddy just like him! And you, Mr. Bradford were next.

Instead I shrugged my shoulders making my tits bounce. Mr. Bradford looked right at them and smiled.

"Oh let me show you my resume," I said and went over to the couch where I left it and bent over looking through my purse giving Mr. Bradford a nice view of my ass. The skirt was so short it just barely covered my ass. I took my time finding the resume even though I knew exactly where it was.

"I know I put it right in here," I said looking back at him. I could see the nasty smile on his face as he looked right at my ass. He was such a perv. That made me wet.

I pulled my resume out and walked over to the front of the desk. He could see lots of cleavage as I leaned over the desk handing it to him. Mr. Bradford grinned as his eyes feasted on my hanging tits barely covered by my tight shirt.

I walked around behind him and he watched my every step. Finally when I was in back of him he looked at the resume. I leaned forward over his shoulder looking at it too. My long hair flowing over him. I placed one of my big tits against his shoulder as I looked at the resume on his desk pretending like I wasn't aware of what I was doing.

Mr. Bradford felt my heavy tit on him and he pushed back. I didn't pull back up but instead pushed my tit against him even more. He started to move his shoulder around and I did the same with my tit. He was massaging my tit with his shoulder and I was massaging his shoulder with my tit.

"That does it," he said. He turned around and grabbed my tit with his hand and squeezed it and put his mouth right on my tit sucking it through the shirt. I felt his other hand groping for my ass. He rubbed my ass around and around as he sucked my tit.

"You're asking for it aren't you?" he said as he opened up my shirt. "Well you're going to fucking get it." Mr. Bradford pulled out my tits from my shirt squeezing and sucking them going back and forth from one to the other. I could feel the suction on my tits as his tongue licked my hard nipples.

"You've got such nice big fucking tits, Kali," he said. "They're even bigger than I thought they would be naked."

Mr. Bradford took one of his hands and from behind went up my skirt and started to rub my pussy with it his fingers.

"Fucking wet too," he said. "I knew you would be." He pushed his finger up my pussy and twirled it inside of me. Wow. Mr. Bradford was finger fucking me and sucking my big titties.

I moved my knee between his legs and rubbed his bulge with it. He was hard as a rock.

"You want it bad don't you," he said. "Kali needs some cock, doesn't she? She needs the high hard one, don't you?"

I lowered my head and answered by kissing him and sucking on his tongue.

Mr. Bradford stood up holding one tit in each hand. He bounced them with his hands. He pushed my tits together over and over moving one up against the other. He took his finger and pushed it against one of my nipples pressing it into me like he was pushing a button. He took one of my tits in both his hands and squeezed it and shook it. He squeezed it hard making it push out and then put it in his mouth and sucked it. He pushed my tit up to my mouth so I could stick out my tongue and lick my own nipple. We both stood there licking my nipple with our tongues running over each other. I moaned as we both tasted my tit together.

I reached down and rubbed his hard throbbing cock through his pants. That triggered Mr. Bradford to push me down on his desk. He pulled up my skirt and took out his cock and pushed it right into me.

"Feel that cock plunging into your pussy," Mr. Bradford said. "The head entering you. Deeper and deeper inside your sweet slit. Your wet, hot tight pussy wrapping around my cock."

I looked up at Mr. Bradford as his cock entered my pussy. He looked back at me. He grinned again. That nasty dirty smile. I knew what he was thinking. "I'm fucking you Kali. I'm finally fucking you. My cock is in your young pussy like I've imagined over and over."

I squeezed his cock with my pussy. He thrust his cock deeper inside me.

"I can feel you squeeze my cock with your pussy," he said. "That pussy is throbbing on my cock, sucking it, clenching it. Your wet, tight, young pussy pulsating as I fuck it with my prick."

I came. I came and came and came.

"Yeah," he said. "Cum on my cock Kali. Cum all over my cock. Oh yeah, I feel your pussy clutching my cock as you cum all over it."

"Oh my god," I said moving my head back and forth. I came so hard on Mr. Bradford's cock. Something about the way he talked as he fucked me really turned me on.

He started fucking me harder. He grabbed one of my tits as he pounded his cock into me.

"I'm going to fuck you good Kali," he said. "Fucking you harder. Fucking you deeper. Fucking that tight little pussy with my fat cock."

"Yes fuck me hard Mr. Bradford," I yelled. "Slam me good with your prick. I want you to. Fuck me good,"

"Oh yes Kali," he said. "Look at those big tits of yours bounce as I plow my cock into you. Squeezing your big tit as I pound you."

"Yes use my tits. That's what they are here for," I said. "I know they turn you on. I know my tits make your cock hard. You've wanted to get your hands on my tits since you've met me."

"Yes Kali," he said. "I wanted to get my hands and mouth on your big tits for so long. And my cock inside your young pussy." He thrust his cock into me even harder.

"Oh fuck," I said when he slammed his cock into me really hard. He smiled.

"You like that?" he asked and I nodded my head. He stopped and braced himself and then slammed his cock hard into me again.

"OH!" I screamed. He laughed. He did it again and again and again. "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!"

"Slamming you hard," he yelled. "Slamming that sweet fucking pussy. Yeah look at those tits bounce as I pound you."

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" I screamed with every hard thrust.

I came again as Mr. Bradford rammed my pussy. It was a fucking amazing. I love multiple orgasms.

"Fuck yes Kali," he said. "Cum on my fucking cock again. Oh yeah you love it. You love my fat cock fucking your pussy."

"Oh yes fuck me with your fat cock," I said. "Yes I love it. You fuck me so good."

"I'm going to fill you with my cum Kali," he said still thrusting hard with his hand on my big tit. "Going to shoot my load in you."

"In my mouth," I said. "I want to eat your cum."

"Oh yeah," he said. "I'll fucking feed you my load."

Mr. Bradford kept pounding me over and over until his balls were about to burst. He pulled out of me and I slid down on my knees and opened my mouth. The first blast of cum hit my face. My mouth was on his cock by the second blast. He pumped over and over wave after wave of cum inside me. I let it fill up my mouth. Once he was done I used my finger and wiped the cum that was on my cheek and pushed into my mouth. I showed Mr. Bradford all of his cum on my tongue. Then I closed my mouth and took a big gulp feeling his load slide down my throat and filling up my tummy. I love that feeling. Then I opened my mouth and showed him that I ate all of it. He gave me that nasty grin again. Then he held his cock up to my face and squeezed out some left over cum and I let it fall on my tongue and ate that too.

That was the eleventh load of cum I swallowed in the last few days. I was obsessed with swallowing as much cum as I could right now. I wanted to eat at least 20 loads in a row as my record. It was a little challenge I have to myself. Call it one of my little secret slut goals.

"I always knew you were a wild child," Mr. Bradford said. "Your good girl act was just a cover."

"Oh really," I laughed. "Actually I was a good girl until my boyfriend broke up with me."

"Asshole," Mr. Bradford said. "What idiot would break up with you?"

I stood up and pushed my tits out at Mr. Bradford.

"What asshole would fire me?" I asked and laughed.

He grinned and squeezed my tits.

"An asshole that had a hard time making payroll," he said. "Sorry about that Kali. Business has been tough."

"Oh stop," I said. "I didn't come here to make you feel bad. I came here to make you cum."

"Nice to know that a young girl as pretty and sexy as you wanted me," he said. "Cause you know I wanted you."

He kissed me and I pressed my naked body against him. I reached down and rubbed his cock.

"Oh yes I am going to fuck you again," he said. "But I do need some time to recover. I'm not in my 20s anymore."

"I bet I could get you hard," I said in a naughty voice.

"I don't doubt it," he said. "But I could tell you were hungry by how eagerly you ate my cum. How about we grab some dinner and then come back here for round two."

"Okay," I said. "Just so long as you feed me dessert when we come back here. Something white, smooth and creamy."

"Oh Kali," Mr. Bradford said. "I'll feed you as much of my cum as you want. I have an infinite supply."

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, fixed my hair and make up. We went in his car to this nice restaurant with a booth in the back. I guess that this was his table because they knew exactly where to take us. It was very private and away from the rest of the crowd. I am sure that he has taken many other girls here before.

What surprised me was that a few minutes after we were seated a friend of Mr. Bradford's joined us.

"Kali," Mr. Bradford said. "This is Jack Hall. He is a good friend of mine and a business associate."

Jack Hall was a bit older than Mr. Bradford, definitely in his 50s. He also had some gray hair and was a couple of inches shorter than Mr. Bradford. Mr. Hall shook my hand and held onto it for a long time. He told me I was very pretty and then looked right down at my tits.

I sat in the middle between the two of them. We had dinner and drank two bottles of wine. Mr. Bradford rubbed my leg all night long and would sometimes move his hand all the way up to my inner thigh. Sometimes he would point or put his hand on Mr. Hall's arm and brush against one of my tits as he reached over.

Mr. Hall went to the bathroom and that is when Mr. Bradford kissed me. I was more than a bit tipsy at this point. Our tongues were going around and around and I felt Mr. Bradford rubbing my thigh. I was so turned on.

"Well well," I heard Mr. Hall say. "Getting friendly are we?"

Mr. Bradford stopped kissing me and we both laughed a little.

"That is okay," Mr. Hall said. "I can't blame him for wanting to kiss such a beautiful young woman such as yourself."

I thanked him for the compliment.

"However," Mr. Hall said. "Why you would want to kiss him is harder to understand. I mean, he is not that good a kisser."

"Oh I disagree," I said. "He is a great kisser."

"Well," Mr. Hall said. "I happen to be a great kisser and I know I am better than he is."

"Bullshit," Mr. Bradford said. "I am a way better kisser than you."

"Oh really," Mr. Hall said. "Would you care to put your money where your mouth is?"

"I would rather put my mouth where her mouth is," Mr. Bradford said and kissed me again. It was a strong passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and felt his warm lips pressed against mine and his tongue rolling over my tongue. He rubbed his hand on my thigh slowly as we kissed. I moaned softly.

Mr. Bradford and I stopped kissing but my eyes were still closed and my mouth still open. I felt another set of lips kissing me now. It was a deep, warm kiss with his hand on my neck caressing it softly. Mr. Hall was kissing me and I let him. Mr. Bradford moved his hand up my skirt pressing against my pussy as Mr. Hall kissed me deeply.

HitomiJapan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HitomiJapan

Mr. Bradford then pulled my head towards him and kissed me again pushing his finger against my clit. I felt another hand move up my skirt pushing a finger inside my wet pussy. It was Mr. Hall. These two men planned this and I didn't object. I let it happen. Mr. Hall pulled my mouth back to his as he buried his finger deeper inside of me. Mr. Bradford then pulled me back again kissing me as he rubbed my clit. They took turns kissing me, one and then the other. I was dizzy with ecstasy.

Suddenly we were getting up and leaving the restaurant. Mr. Hall made me get into the back seat of the car with him. He started kissing me and squeezing my tits. He unbuttoned my tight shirt and my tits popped out. He immediately grabbed one of my tits in each of his hands and squeezed them and lowered his head and sucked them one after the other. Then he kissed me again pushing two fingers inside my pussy and rubbing my tit with his other hand. I reached over for his cock and unzipped his pants pulling it out and rubbing it. It was rock hard. Mr. Hall fucked my cunt harder with his two fingers deep inside me.

He took his hand off my tit and placed it on my head pushing me down onto his cock. I didn’t need much pushing. I went for it. My mouth opened wide and took in Mr. Hall’s nice big cock deep inside.

“Oh yeah,” Mr. Hall said. “Go for it Kali. Suck that cock good.”

I did like he said. I sucked his cock good. I sucked it hard. I was so hungry for it. I sucked it as hard as I could. I sucked it so hard that my eyes were straining and my cheeks were sunken in.

“Fuck,” Mr. Hall said. “Damn she’s sucking my cock really fucking hard. Jesus.”

“She’s hungry for your cum,” Mr. Bradford said. “She’s trying to get it out of your balls so she can eat it. Ain’t that right Kali?”

I answered him by deep throating Mr. Hall.

“Holy fuck,” Mr. Hall said as I pushed his cock down my throat. “She is a hot one. She’s got my entire cock down her throat.”

“I told you,” Mr. Bradford said laughing. “Kali is a wild one.”

“As much as I like the way you suck cock,” Mr. Hall said as he pulled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments