Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Love My Job

43
9 Comments 9
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story, I hope you enjoy! Please let me know what I can do better/what changes I can make for my next one! Xoxo"

I work as a medical assistant at a surgeon's office in a small town in the Midwest and I have worked there for a little over a year. I could not love it more. The people I work with, the patients I deal with, and my work environment are all amazing. Oh, and my boss, Dr. Galton, is pretty great too. 

I first noticed how attractive Dr. Galton was when I assisted him with a patient during my first week of work. He was examining a patient and all I could focus on were his hands. He had just gotten back from Mexico on a vacation with his family and his hands, along with the rest of his body, were so tan. Tan, beautiful, manly hands. The hands of a surgeon.  From that day on I wondered to myself what it would be like to have his hands all over my body. 

It wasn't too long after that I no longer had to wonder. I remember it was a Friday and it was a pretty slow day. We had finished up with seeing patients and Dr. Galton and I were the last ones in the office. I was shutting down my computer and gathering my things when Dr. Galton called me into his office. 

"Amy, I need to ask you about this patient we saw earlier today. I know you were in the room with me and I can't remember how long he said he was having his abdominal pain for?" 

Dr. Galton was sitting in his office chair with his legs relaxed and open, giving me a straight view of his bulge. He was wearing light gray scrubs. Just the right color for me to see the outline of his cock. It looked to be about eight inches long. And thick. I wasn't sure how long I could divert my attention away from his huge, bulging cock. It was practically right in front of my face 

"I think he said it started last Wednesday. I'll have to check my notes," I responded, continuing to try my best not to stare at his cock. I must not have been trying hard enough.

"I can obviously tell you're trying your hardest not to look at my cock, Amy," Dr. Galton smirked. He knew he was attractive. "Sarah mentioned something today before I left about how these scrubs are pretty much see-through." 

Sarah was Dr. Galton's wife. 

I had no idea how to respond to this. I could feel myself turning bright red. I wanted to cry!

"I told her I would change when I got here," Dr. Galton continued, "but I obviously didn't." 

He stood up. I peeked at his bulge. His cock had gotten semi-hard. My eyes widened.

Holy fuck, it looks huge!  I thought to myself.

Dr. Galton had walked over toward the chair I was sitting in and stood in front of me so that his cock was inches from my face. He sat on the edge of the desk. I could feel my panties getting wet just by looking at his cock. Jesus Christ, I wanted him so bad.

I was still speechless and Dr. Galton could tell. He smirked again.

"I didn't change because I knew how much you would like seeing my cock through these pants. Don't think I haven't noticed you eye-fucking me every time we're in the same room together."

I started to speak. "But Dr. Galton, I-"  Dr. Galton had placed one of his beautiful fingers on my lips.

"Shhh. I've enjoyed it, I think it's cute. If it weren't so obvious to our patients, I would eye fuck you right back."

He stuck his index finger in my mouth. I must have instinctively started sucking it. Holy shit what was happening?

"Oh my god, Amy, I want to see what else you can do with that mouth.” He pulled his finger out and stood me up so we were both standing. 

"But Dr. Galton, what about Sarah? What about my job?" I asked although I didn't really care too much about either in that moment.  

"No one will find out. Sarah is out of town, don't worry," he replied. He started untying his scrub pants. He slowly lowered them, revealing his tight boxer briefs. His cock was hard. And big. 

I grabbed the elastic at the top of his boxers and started pulling them down. His cock popped out over the top of his boxers and it was perfection. It was eight inches and thick and ready for me. 

millieveronic777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
millieveronic777

Dr. Galton was a god on Earth.

I lowered myself so I was right in front of his cock and I grabbed the base of it with my right hand and put my mouth around the head. I started sucking his cock and stroking it at the same time. My other hand was rubbing my clit through my scrubs. 

I got into a rhythm and was stroking Dr. Galton's thick shaft and sucking the head of his cock, sometimes swirling my tongue around the tip, all while rubbing my clit . 

His cock tasted so good. I opened my throat wide and was able to fit his entire cock in my mouth. My eyes were watering but I loved it. I was about to cum from tasting him and playing with myself.  Dr. Galton could tell.

"Holy shit, Amy, take off your panties so I can taste you."

I obeyed and took off my pants and panties, revealing my waxed pussy. I got up onto the edge of Dr. Galton's desk and opened my legs, still rubbing my clit.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh my god!" I screamed in pleasure.

Dr. Galton bent down and buried his face in between my legs just as I orgasmed. His tongue explored my pussy. It felt amazing. 

After licking up my juices, Dr. Galton resurfaced and smiled. He bent down and started kissing me passionately. I tasted good. Our tongues intertwined and I reached down to grab his cock. 

It was his turn to cum and I had every intention of helping him do that. We stopped kissing and I got down on my knees to start sucking his cock again. I took the entire thing in my mouth and got it soaking wet from my spit. Dr. Galton stood me up again and turned me around so my stomach was pushed up against his desk.

“Bend over, I want to fuck you so hard and want you to feel my cum inside you.” 

I bent over and looked back at Dr. Galton. He had the most devilish look in his eyes as he grabbed his cock and slowly started pushing it into my wet, dripping pussy. All the while looking me in the eyes.

“Fucccckkk,” I moaned, already wanting to cum just feeling the tip of his cock in my pussy. 

He had gotten his entire eight inch cock inside of me and slowly started pushing it in and out, in and out. 

“God damn, Amy, you’re so fucking wet. I don’t know how long I can last.”

He started pumping faster and harder and finally was pounding my pussy as hard as he could. He had a tight grip on my waist and I kept my gaze on his while he fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked before.

I could feel myself on the brink of an orgasm and I wanted to cum together with Dr. Galton.

He kept fucking me harder and his cock filled me up. It felt so good. Dr. Galton lifted one of my legs up as he kept fucking me from behind. 

I reached down and vigorously rubbed my clit.

“Oh my godddd, I’m going to cum!” I screamed.

“Me too, I want to fill you with my cum. Fuckkk, this feels so good!” Dr.Galton moaned.

Just as he said that we both came at the same time, having the best orgasms both of us had ever had. 

I could feel his cum filling me up as he pulled out of me, it started dripping down my legs. I reached down with my fingers and wiped it off, licking my fingers clean of any evidence of my boss’ juices on me. 

Just as we were finished, Dr. Galton’s phone rang. 

“Hi Sarah, how are you, honey? Oh, I’m good, just got done with one of my patients. How is your trip?” He smirked at me as he started getting dressed. 

While still on the phone with his wife, he gave me a long, hard kiss on the lips. Our tongues intertwined and he bit and sucked on my lower lip. 

I couldn’t believe what had just happened. Like I said, I couldn’t love my job more.

 

 

Published 
Written by Ashoro710
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments