Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Now or Never

"Dan confesses to having sex with his teenage stepsister, then fucks his art teacher."

35
12 Comments 12
17.6k Views 17.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

My keen interest in all forms of erotic art inspired me a long time ago to create my own images of sexual behaviour, and although some would say that my pictures are just pornographic, I think they are honest depictions of adult fun. It’s led to a little sideline, teaching a small group of like-minded people of both sexes and all ages.

We meet on the first Friday of every month at my home where we chat openly, and use a variety of mediums to create our own versions of a still photograph chosen by me.

Normally by about ten-thirty, the evening has wound down, and after some critique of the work, my guests have packed up their gear ready for our next session in a few weeks time.

After I’ve put all the cups, glasses, and plates in the dishwasher, I can start thinking about getting ready for bed, but after our last session the week before last there was a late night knock at the door. Peering through my spy hole I could see that it was Daniel. He’s one of the younger members of the group, and because I naturally assumed that he’d left something behind, I didn’t hesitate to let him in.

He followed me into the lounge where I expected him to retrieve whatever it was he’d forgotten, but he said, "I’m sorry to burden you with this Candy, but I’ve got myself into a bit of a pickle, and I think you’re the only person I can really confide in.”

“Well, I’m very flattered that you feel that way, Daniel,” I said, “Why not sit next to me and tell me what’s on your mind.”

He began by explaining that he and his stepsister Donna had grown up together, and although he was a year older than she was, they actually shared the same birthday. There’d been the usual bouts of sibling rivalry, but by the time they reached their late teens and found themselves following different career paths, they’d both developed into mature career-minded adults with a modern outlook on life. Dan had joined the Fire Service whereas Donna had moved away to study becoming an architect.

“The thing is that Donna was well-developed from an early age,” he said, “And as she approached her nineteenth birthday, she’d filled out in all the right places, but much to our parent’s displeasure, she wasn’t averse to flaunting her curvy features around the house.”

I suggested that she was clearly a free spirit, which is a good thing.

“It is,” Danny replied, “But her idea of casual is just plain skimpy.”

“Okay,” I said, “So what’s this pickle you’ve got yourself into.”

“Well,” he replied slowly, ”I hope this doesn’t shock you, but a couple weeks ago, shortly after I turned twenty and Donna turned nineteen, we had an intense sexual encounter in the shower, and then another one in my bed. It was fantastic at the time, but whereas I thought of it as a crazy one-off event, I’m worried that Donna wants to take it further, which I’m not sure is a good idea.”

He explained that because I was a mature woman with an open attitude to sex, he thought I’d be able to give him the right guidance. Although I told him that nothing shocks me, I said I’d need a lot more detail before I could give an opinion. I offered him a drink and asked him to give me a full and frank account of their horny first time together.

After an unsteady start he soon got into full flow and began by recalling how Donna was home from college, but their parents were away for the weekend visiting friends in the West Country. “We were pretty much left to our own devices he said, “But we had a fridge full of ready-meals and plenty of wine. Donna spent most of her time on her social media and was really being even more provocative than usual with how she was parading around the house in just her panties and a tight fitting top.”

“Perhaps she just was trying to tease you,” I suggested.

“Maybe so,” he replied, “But I think she was just oblivious to the fact that her state of undress was likely to excite me. However, it all came to a head quite by coincidence when we both pitched up at the same time at our shower enclosure wearing just large white bath towels.”

Being the perfect gent Dan invited Donna to go first, and as she went in and closed the obscure glass door behind her, he sat on a chair opposite waiting for his turn. After about five minutes though he began to wonder if she was anywhere near finished so he knocked on the door and asked the question. When there was no reply he opened the door slightly and was blown away by his first sight of his stepsister’s gorgeous firm shapely naked body.

“She was drizzling baby oil over her beautiful tits and sensuously rubbing her pussy when she noticed me,” he said.

To his surprise, she didn’t react badly, in fact, quite the reverse.

“She reached over and wrenched my towel from around my waist,” he said, “And the next thing I knew her tongue was deep in my mouth, her tits were pressed up against my chest, and I could feel her hand tugging my cock gently. Honestly Candy that sensation of her warm wet naked body coated in oil and writhing slowly against mine was just such an amazing feeling.” 

“Did she say anything?” I asked.
 
“God, Candy, This is really awkward,” he said, “Put it this way, she was quite complimentary about my cock.”

I told him that I wanted to hear every single detail, and not to be shy about telling like it is.

“Okay,” he said, “Her exact words were, ‘I didn’t realise your cock was so big Dan, I’m not sure if it will fit into my tight little teenage cunt.’ So it was pretty clear where this was leading.”

“What happened next,” I asked.

“With my back against the wall and Donna’s back against my body, she encouraged me to wash her dark shoulder-length hair as well as her perfect tits, tummy and bald pussy. My rigid cock was between her bum cheeks and she was moving up and down slowly, which felt really good, but I could easily get to both her holes. She was happy to let me wash her between her legs with liberal amounts of shower gel, and she panted slightly when my fingers slipped seamlessly from one hole to the other.” 

“I’ll bet she was enjoying that,” I mused.

“It certainly seemed that way,” he said, “But it wasn’t long before the enjoyment was all mine because as we let ourselves be drenched by the shower, she turned and sank to her knees in front of me. She cupped my balls with one hand whilst gripping my bone hard cock with the other and asked me if she could suck it. It was a bit of a silly question really, and after licking the head a few times, and poking the tip of her tongue into my little duct, she looked up at me and took it into her lovely mouth. I don’t think it was the first time for her, but it was for me, and I just couldn’t believe that she was doing it to her stepbrother.”

“You did give her permission,” I whispered, “And if Donna is anything like me, she was enjoying it too.”

“Well it just got even better Candy,” he said dreamily, “Donna disconnected from me and planted her hands on the tiled wall just above waist level with her legs apart and her cute firm bum invitingly available. The continuous soaking from the shower added a fantastic dimension to the surreal scene of me spreading my stepsister’s bum cheeks and watching the warm water cascading down that lovely valley. It seemed to be gushing from her pink pussy hole, and when I got down there with my tongue, I could distinctly taste the feminine flavour of her delicious sex juice.”

“Donna was clearly waiting for your big cock, Dan,” I said softly.

“I drizzled some baby oil down her crack and over my cock, which was just pressing gently against the soft folds of her cunt, and I knew that if I went much further, we’d be crossing a red line that perhaps siblings should not cross. Donna had no such ethical thoughts, and as I briefly hesitated, she backed onto me and my aching cock just slipped into her warm tight pussy. She gasped as I penetrated her, and as it turned out, she took it all the way in with ease so I just started to fuck her with a slow rhythmic motion." 

I told him that I thought it was okay to give in to temptation, and that he was certainly painting a lovely picture of sex in the shower. I asked him how it all came to a happy ending, and he told me that for almost half an hour after that initial stab of pleasure they fucked in numerous positions with total abandon until Dan was at the point where he couldn’t hold back anymore.

AilenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilenRouse

“Donna was on all fours,” he said, “And I was fucking her from behind when I could feel that overpowering need to empty my balls. I told Donna that I was cumming, but she just glanced over her shoulder and told me to go for it. Honestly, Candy, it was just the most amazing feeling as my load pumped into her, and when I eventually withdrew my cock, I couldn’t believe the amount of cream that leaked out of her onto the shower floor. Donna reached between her legs with her fingers to feel it, then she licked them to taste it before turning to suck my cock dry.”

He finished by telling me that they washed each other clean then chilled out in front of the TV with a couple of beers and a Chinese takeaway.

“That’s a lovely story,” I said, “But I’m sure you both must have talked about it.”

“We did,” he replied. “But it was more in a fun sort of way than anything else.”

“Did that surprise you?” I asked.

“It did a bit,” he said, “We were laughing and joking, like it had just been a big game, and it wasn’t until much later that night that things hotted up again.”

He went on to tell me that although they went to bed separately he was woken in the early hours by Donna slipping into his bed for a wonderful repeat of their earlier encounter.

I told him that an intimate friend of mine had been having a secret affair with his stepsister for fifteen years, but although it works for them, it might not turn out that way for you two.

“I can understand that your parents would go ballistic if they found out,” I said, “But if I were you I would just go with the flow, and take things as they come.”

He thanked me for listening and said, “I guess that’s it. I feel so much better about the situation now.”

“I’m glad I’ve been of some help to you,” I said, “But now there’s something you could help me with.”

He looked at me and said, “What’s that then?”

“Well, I’ve got a thing about making out with young guys,” I whispered, “Especially if they’ve got a big cock like yours.”

I hitched up my little tartan skirt to reveal that I wasn’t wearing any panties and just gently stroked my slit. “I don’t need any foreplay, Dan,” I said, “I’m dripping wet already, and if you fancy getting laid by a horny slut like me then I suggest you strike while the iron’s hot because it's now or never.”

“I’ve never been with a gorgeous mature woman before,” Dan confessed, “And I certainly wasn’t expecting this tonight.”

He stood up in front of me and peeled off his tee shirt as I unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down. Tugging his jeans down it was clear from the bulge in his boxers that he was indeed packing a nice big specimen of meaty manhood, and it kind of leapt forward when I lifted the waistband over it.

“That is an awesomely big cock,” I said happily, “I can’t wait to feel that in my pussy.” Then as he stepped out of his jeans and boxers, I took my top off along with my skirt and reclined on the sofa with my legs spread wide open.

As he slowly stroked his cock and edged toward me I gently patted my cunt then held my pussy lips apart with my fingers until his cock-head nestled snugly against my juicy hole. “I want to watch it going in,” I said quietly.”

Dan teased me for a few seconds by wiping his dick up and down my sensitive cleft, and then I just groaned with pleasure as I watched and felt that lovely shaft disappear up my tunnel.

“That feels so warm and tight in there,” he whispered as he started to fuck me with long slow strokes, “Your pussy juice is making my cock shimmer in this light.”

“You’re doing a great job Danny,” I whimpered, “That cock is really hitting the spot.”

After about five minutes of sensational fucking, I told him I wanted to ride him so we switched places, but I took great pleasure in licking and sucking his delicious juice soaked cock before I impaled myself on it and started slowly bobbing up and down. Both of us were grunting, and as Dan played with my tits and nipples, I was pleasuring my clit with my middle finger.

By clenching my kegel muscles I was squeezing Dan’s throbbing cock tightly, and by gradually increasing the tempo, the feelings inside me were intense. I was enjoying it so much that I didn’t want him to cum just yet so I told him to tell me if it was too much for him to bear, and I’d stop.

He had amazing self-control for such a young guy, and it couldn’t have been easy for him holding back with a woman like me on top using his cock to stimulate my G spot, but he was brilliant.  

“God, that cock feels so good, Dan,” I panted, “I just need a few more strokes.”

I could feel myself getting really close to a climax, and really wanted to savour it for as long as possible so I consciously slowed down almost to a stop. I think Dan could sense how close I was by the way I was just gently grinding away but I told him anyway, and then out of nowhere this wonderful surge of ecstasy jolted my body.

I just groaned, “I’m cumming,” as my orgasm rippled through me, and I naturally just started bobbing up and down on Dan’s cock again until I was completely spent.

“That was beautiful,” I said softly, “I can still feel some little aftershocks.”

I slowly lifted myself off and lay down on my back again saying to Dan that he was welcome to do whatever he wanted, and more or less immediately his head was between my legs and he was licking my sweet cunt from top to bottom. I knew then that he intended to make the most of his time with me, and I was more than happy to oblige.

He quietly told me that he’d love to fuck me from behind so I kneeled on the rug in front of the sofa and rested my upper body on the cushion. Dan got into position guiding his gorgeous cock deep into my luscious cunt in one smooth penetrating thrust, then started giving me a lovely pounding with hard rhythmic strokes that really made my legs tremble. It was a real treat for both of us, and during our intense pussy fucking I could feel Dan’s thumb in my other hole, so when he asked me if he put his cock in there I glanced over my shoulder and sensually replied, “Of course you can.”

I always try to relax my sphincter to minimise any discomfort when a guy is trying to get that first inch or so in, but with Dan, it was really easy, and after a few gentle pushes, my tunnel dilated and he was all the way in. “I love taking it up my arse,” I gasped, “ Keep fucking me, Dan.”

He’d lasted so well that it was no surprise when after a few minutes of frantic anal fucking he whispered that he was close to cumming and wouldn’t be able to hold back any longer. I didn’t know if he’d ever cum in a girl’s mouth before, but when we disconnected I positioned myself on the rug in front of him with my tongue out. He started to tug on his cock, but I wanted to bring him off so I took charge, and vigorously wanked that shaft until he started spurting his load. 

I love swallowing cum, but the fact that he also spattered my face and hair with that tangy cream was a perfect climax to a perfect fuck.

We were both quite breathless as we relaxed on the rug with our backs against the sofa, but the banter between us was really light-hearted. I told him how much I enjoyed being fucked and creamed by a fireman, and he said that it had always been his dream in sixth form to fuck his art teacher at school, but that I surpassed his expectations.

I asked him if he wanted to stay the night with me, and as I cleaned myself up, he ‘phoned his parents to let them know he wouldn’t be home.

As we lay there he seemed to want to know more of my life history, which I was able to convey in just a few sentences.

“Basically,” I said, “I’m just a woman with an insatiable appetite for sex in all its forms. I’ve lived temporarily with both men and women but I’m not into long-term relationships, and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments