Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty And Mr Connors - Part 2

"Mr Connors is teaching Kitty a few hard lessons."

46
15 Comments 15
21.6k Views 21.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Part 2

Rick Connors watched Kitty walk out of his office on shaky legs. He sat on the edge of his desk, one leg crossed over the other and this arms folded over his chest. He very nearly caved in, nearly lost his resolve to torture her as she had tortured him all term, nearly called her back into his office. Dear god he wanted her, her tight young body sent his blood racing through his veins, the smell of her, he shivered, the ‘taste’ of her! Sweet Jesus it was enough to send any man crazy.

He wanted to bury himself inside her willing body, to lose himself in her kiss, but he had resolved to make her wait as she had made him wait. He could feel the words on the tip of his tongue, ready to call out to her. He drove his thumb into the soft underside of his opposite arm, the pain an effective deterrent.

The door swung closed on its hinged arm and Rick breathed a sigh of relief. Never in his whole life had he been so tempted. Oh he’d had plenty of girls throw themselves at him over the years, most of them beautiful and young, nubile and very eager, but they failed to excite him. He often laughed to himself at their attempts at seducing him, though he treated them kindly when he refused and sent them on their way.

Kit on the other hand, was a whole other matter. Her small sensuous frame, well proportioned, firm and young, her features and the effortless grace in which she moved, certainly attracted him. But it was her mind that did it for him. She was far more intelligent than she gave herself credit for, always keeping quiet to the back of the room, always understating her knowledge. It seemed a shame but she was happy in herself to do it and who was he to say otherwise? Her quiet confidence drew him like a magnet, and the sheer audacity she displayed by leaving him all those notes without so much as a hint to give herself away? Rick shivered again; the aching in his groin was enough to make him groan.

Rick unfolded his arms and made to rise from his desk, as he did his hand fell on the little cardboard box beside him. He looked at it wonderingly, having forgotten it was there. Slowly he raised the lid peering inside and then lightly stroked the small bits of paper there. He shuddered and broke out in a cold sweat. How he ached to play out each and every explicit want written on these little bits of paper. Quickly, he closed the lid and grabbed the box. Walking around his desk he stashed it in his satchel. Falling into in his chair he leant back, interlacing his fingers behind his head and stared at the ceiling. He willed his erection to subside but after the brief encounter here in his office it didn’t look like it was going to work.

Rick ran his hands down his chest and into his lap. Slowly he began to stroke himself through his shorts. Closing his eyes he played out this afternoons’ scene of spanking and teasing Kit. Almost with reluctance he unzipped his shorts, freeing his engorged penis from its confines. He would have preferred to wait for lunchtime tomorrow himself, but he didn’t think he’d be able to walk properly if he didn’t do something about his erection, and he still needed to get to his car.

Slowly he began stroking his length, pre-cum was oozing from the head of his penis, lubricating the bulbous tip. He moved his hand up and down, his strokes slow but firm, he licked his bottom lip, still able to taste Kit’s juices with his tongue. He inhaled deeply and was lost in a world of imaginative possibility that all too soon, would become a reality.

His hand worked faster as his mind played out a steamy scenario of having Kit’s lips wrapped around his hard cock, her warm brown eyes, like golden honey, staring up into his face as she deep throated it until she gagged. Within a few minutes he felt his body begin to spasm, he was right on the brink of orgasm. Strangely, his main thought as he was about to cum, was that the cleaners would be in and would know what he’d been doing in his office if he just let himself cum under his desk.

In a flash he was on his feet, supported on one hand, as he leant over his desk and pointed his spasming penis downward. He came hard! Globs of sticky goo spurting from his cock and onto the blotting pad on his desk. His whole body shuddered and still his salty liquid gushed out of him. Squeezing off the head, his jaws clenched tight to stifle his grunts, he let his body slowly relax. He stroked himself a couple times more as the final dribbles of cum escaped him. He shivered and fell back into his chair.

Catching his breath he opened his eyes and looked at the mess he’d made. Sighing almost regretfully, he tucked himself away and rearranged his shorts. He stood and looked at his desk. The blotting pad had done the trick, only problem was, what ever had been written on it was now lost because he sure as hell wasn’t going to try and salvage it. He tore off the top three layers of paper and scrunched them up into a ball, making sure no gooey liquid spilled out. He threw the paper into the bin and tied the top of the bag. The cleaners would think he was just being considerate, they’d never suspect. His arousal taken care of, though not satiated by any means, he felt his penis beginning to soften. It was time to go home.

Rick collected his satchel and papers and made his way out to his car. Throwing his stuff on the back seat, he climbed in and turned the engine over. He was just about to pull out of his parking space, when he saw Rachael waving at him and jogging over to his car. He waited until she got to his window. She bent low, ensuring he had a clear view of her cleavage.

‘Mr Connors, I missed my bus and was wondering if you could give me a lift home?’ Rachael pouted sexily, her tone implying more than a mere car ride.

Rick looked her over, she was certainly pretty and though she was no Einstein, neither was she entirely devoid of a brain. Under different circumstances he may have briefly entertained the idea of tumbling Rachael, but all he could think about was Kit and her demure nature, her total willingness to submit, to do as he told her, it was a heady feeling and it sent a small thrill through his stomach every time he thought about it. He looked at Rachael and she seemed brash by comparison.

Rick smiled apologetically at Rachael. ‘I’m sorry Rachael. You know that I can’t do that. It’s against school policy.’

‘Aww,’ Rachael moaned. ‘I promise Mr Connors I won’t tell anyone if you give me a lift home. It’ll be our little secret.’ She smiled suggestively.

‘Do you have a cell phone on you?’ Rick asked her out of the blue.

‘Yes sir.’ She answered, a little confused by the question.

‘Well you might want to ring your parents or a taxi to come get you. I’m sorry Rachael, but I just won’t put my job or your reputation in jeopardy. I enjoy being at St Alymores too much… and having you as my student. I’d be more than happy to wait with you here, until someone came or the taxi turned up, but I am afraid I can’t give you a lift.’ Rick felt like the biggest hypocrite as he spoke, knowing full well that he was putting his job in jeopardy over a student. It just wasn’t this one.

Rachael stood up straight, a little shocked at the rebuff.

‘Would you like me to wait with you?’

‘Ah no, no I’ll be alright. I’ll call my mum and she can come get me. I’ll … I’ll see you next term Sir.’ Rachael turned and walked away quickly.

‘Rachael!’ Rick called after her. She turned around hope flaring in her eyes. ‘You take care now. And promise me you’ll wait inside school grounds until your mother turns up ok?’

‘Ah ok sir, I will.’ Rachael answered disappointedly.

Rick smiled at her and finally reversed his car.

IsaWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsaWood

Shifting gear he pulled away from the car parking lot. He glanced in the rear view mirror and saw Rachael watching his car drive away. That poor girl, he thought to himself.

~

 Morning dawned bright and sunny. Rick had risen early, woken by lucid dreams of what he was going to do to Kit, his penis rock hard and aching. He could have relieved himself with a few quick strokes, but he exercised some restraint, allowing his erection to subside naturally. He liked the feel of constant arousal brought on by anticipation. He walked around all morning at half mast. Every time he thought about Kit’s luscious body he’d feel his blood surge and would have to distract himself with whatever came to hand… as a result his house had never been so clean. He liked a tidy workspace and a tidy home, but today his activities bordered on compulsive.

He knew Kit would be calling soon, knew that she would but for some reason he felt a tiny ping of doubt in the pit of his stomach and knew the question behind that sensation was, ‘What if she doesn’t?’

She would , he told himself. She has too.

Twelve o’clock rolled around and found Rick pacing in front of the phone beside his couch. He looked at his watch, the seconds ticked by. That sensation in his stomach began to grow and he started cursing himself as a fool for pushing it too far. At one minute past twelve the phone began to ring. Rick let out a sigh he didn’t know he'd been holding and had to restrain himself from snatching the phone from its cradle on the first ring. He sat down on the couch and counted, calming his breath and hoping his heart stopped beating at a hundred miles an hour.

He answered the phone on the fourth ring, one more and it would have sent it through to his answering service and he didn’t want that. ‘Hello?’ He said casually into the mouthpiece.

‘Mr Connors?’ A small voice asked timidly on the other end of the phone.

‘Yes.’

‘You asked me to call you, sir.’

‘Mmm, yes I did. How are you Kitty? How did you sleep?’ His voice sounded distantly pleasant even to his own ears. He couldn’t stop the thought that popped into his brain, ‘You’re being an arsehole.’ Then he heard a near sob on the phone and a thrill ran through him negating his prior thought and he felt his cock beginning to harden.

‘I… I didn’t sir. Not much.’

He could hear the truth in her voice, hear the fatigue. ‘And were you a good girl? Did you do as I asked you?’

‘Yes Sir!’ Came her mournful, heartfelt whisper. All the aching and longing sounded thickly in her words.

‘Mmm, good girl.’ He praised her. ‘Where are you now Kitty?’

‘In my bedroom, sir.’

‘And will anyone overhear this conversation?’

‘No Sir, my parents are both at work.’ She answered softly. Immediately the thought of going to her place and taking her in her own bed rose in his mind, but he shook his head, it was far too risky. ‘Tell me what you’re wearing, Kitty.’ There was a small gasp and an embarrassed pause from her end of the line. He waited. Blood pulsed hotly through his hard shaft. He lightly brushed his fingers over it. Time ticked by and still no answer came. ‘Please don’t make me ask you again, Kitty.’ He told her gently, though the warning in his voice was clear.

‘I… I’m wearing a… a little black skirt and a white singlet.’ Her voice rushed to answer him.

‘Are you wearing panties?’

‘Yes sir.’

‘Take them off.’ He ordered her. He heard her breath quicken. There was the sound of muffled movement. ‘Have you taken them off, Kitty?’ He asked.

‘Yes sir!’ Her voice vibrated with yearning.

‘Good. Do you have a speaker on your phone?’ She answered him. ‘Wonderful, switch it on and go lie down on your bed.’ He heard a click and a bit of an echo as the connection changed. Then he heard her shifting around her bedroom. He heard her mattress twang slightly as her weight pressed onto it and smiled to himself. ‘You are such a good girl.’ He told her. ‘Now bend your knees and spread… your… lovely… legs.’ He drew the words out sensuously and he heard her whimper as she obeyed. ‘Spread them wide for me Kitty.’ He could hear her heavy breathing over the phone. ‘Are they open for me Kitty?’

‘Yes Sir.’ She moaned.

‘Good. Are you wearing a bra?’

‘Ye… Yes Sir.’

‘I want you to pull your singlet up under your arms and pull your bra down so your beautiful breasts are bare, understood?’

‘Yes Sir.’

He heard more movement, the shifting of material. He heard her intake of breath and the small groan that she gave as she exposed her naked breasts; probably letting her fingers brush against her nipples in the process. He would allow that, she’d be touching them soon enough anyway, he smiled. ‘Such a good girl, such an obedient student, my dear, I’m very pleased.’ He said already knowing that she had obeyed his every word. ‘Are your nipples hard Kitty?’ He asked softly into the mouth piece of the phone as he trailed his fingers lightly over his thickening shaft.

‘Yes Sir.’ She groaned in a whisper.

‘Do you want to touch them?’ She said yes. ‘Do it slowly Kitty, stroke them with your fingertips for me. Imagine it’s my tongue, hot and wet, licking at them.’ He heard her moan, loud and full of sexual tension. He unzipped his shorts and dipped his fingers into the opening brushing the tips along his engorged penis. ‘Is your hot pussy wet and slippery Kitty?’ At her affirmation, he freed his erection from his shorts, stroking it lightly and continued, ‘Is it aching for me, Kitty? Do you want me to lick it, to push my big, hard cock deep inside of it?’

‘Yes! Oh yes sir, please!’ She cried in need.

‘I hope your not touching your pussy yet Kitty,’ he said with a smile, ‘that would disappoint me.’

‘No sir. You said I wasn’t allowed too.’ Came her breathlessly whispered reply.

He squeezed his fist hard around his dick and pulled down once sure and fast when he heard her answer. He groaned into his end of the phone, letting her know that she aroused him too. She did everything just right, just how he liked it. It made him quiver to think about how she looked right now, laid out on her bed, her supple legs spread wide, her pussy exposed and wanting, her fingertips stroking at her breasts and nipples, and all because of him. He could hear her voice whispering, softly almost inaudibly. It took him a while to figure out what it was she was saying.

Please, oh please sir!’ She whispered to him over and over again.

It was almost too much. He nearly came then and there. He pulled his hand away from his hard cock and shuddered, a growl escaping him. ‘Enough!’ He almost yelled into the phone. ‘Kit enough. Stop right now!’ He heard her catch her breath in a sob. ‘I want you to get up and put on the clothes you were wearing yesterday. No panties and no bra.’ He told her, his chest heaving. He gripped the phone so hard his knuckles were white.

‘Yes Sir.’ He heard her soft, defeated reply.

He regained some measure of control, his voice softened. ‘Kitty, do you know where I live?’ He asked her.

There was a small intake of breath and a pause. Then, ‘Yes.’

He grinned, ‘I thought you might.’ He'd often seen her when he was driving home himself, often admired her shapely thighs as the wind caught her skirt and lifted it up, he shivered at the memory. , ‘Come to my house now Kitty, or so help me I’ll come to yours and that could be really dangerous.’

‘Yes Sir.’ She replied, anticipation now in her voice.

‘Oh, and Kitty?’

‘Yes sir?’

‘Hurry.’

Published 
Written by LittleSister_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments