Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty And Mr Connors - Part 4

"Kitty turns the tables."

46
13 Comments 13
17.7k Views 17.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words
She yanked his hair, her fingers entwined in his scruffy, baby fine blonde locks, pressing his head back and exposing his neck. She leant forward and raked her teeth across his throat. Kitty felt his Adams apple bob in her mouth as he swallowed. She heard him growl…

‘Kitty!’

‘Quiet!’ she almost snarled, tightening her hand in his hair. Kitty heard his breath catch as his hands began reaching for her knees. She slapped them away, ‘No, no touching,’ she told him.

Rick surprised himself as a whimper slipped out.

She licked his bottom lip and trailed her fingernails across his skin, alternating the pressure between feather light and hard enough to leave marks. ‘You’ve had your fun, tormented me, made me ache until I thought I would die from the pain of it,’ she whispered to him staring into his half lidded eyes. Kitty kissed along his jaw line toward his ear. ‘And while I freely admit that I teased you all term, I never once denied you the pleasure of touching yourself…’ Kitty said and bit his earlobe sharply. His indrawn breath hissed beside her ear. She smiled and dragged her lips along his earlobe until it sprang back to where it was supposed to be. She ran her teeth down the thick cord of Mr Connors neck and then licked back up, all the while letting her fingernails trail across his skin, her fingers pinching at his nipples every now and then.

Rick's breathing began to quicken.

Kitty sat back and looked down at Mr Connor's lap. She saw his cock twitching, beginning to respond to her again. She smiled. His hands were on his thighs and, in an effort to keep his hands to himself she could see his fingers digging into the fleshy muscle of his legs.

Kitty leant back and studied Mr Connors’ face. It was flushed with new arousal, his tongue and teeth alternated between licking and worrying at his bottom lip. And his eyes couldn’t stop staring into hers, never stopped roaming over her young body like he wanted to devour her with them.

Kitty shivered; her nipples hardening. Deliberately she slowly stroked her hands along her thighs and up her flat stomach, reaching her breasts she tweaked her nipples delicately, moaning, letting her eyes half close with pleasure. She could hear his heavy panting breath. She slid a hand down her body, pushing it low over her pelvic mound and let her fingers brush against her clit. She inhaled sharply at the pain of her newly abused pussy and shuddered as a tingle of pleasure ran through her body.

God she hurt, her whole body felt like it had been pummelled, and it had, but willingly. She slid a finger along her swollen lips, feeling his sticky, thick cum still dripping from her opening. She massaged it into her tender flesh, whimpering at the pain and pleasure that began to thrum through her body. She watched his face through half lidded eyes, gauging his response to her touching herself. He clearly liked what he saw. His eyes were glued to her hand, watching like a hawk as her fingers stroked lightly, gently along her wet slit. She shivered and felt her clit throb.

She raised a leg and planted a foot on his chest. ‘Take off my shoe.’

It seemed he displayed a small amount of reluctance, she nudged him with her foot, his hands rose from his thighs and with trembling fingers he undid the buckles on her black school shoes. She exchanged feet, Rick repeated the process. When he was done and had laid her shoes neatly aside she said, ‘Thank you,’ in the most innocently shy voice she could muster. She heard his growl and saw his throat contract as he swallowed it back down. ‘Did you want to say something, Mr Connors?’ She asked in that same innocent tone. And she saw his cock spasm between his legs.

He looked at her, his eyes burning fiery and hot, and smiled around his clenched teeth. ‘You know I’m going to punish you for this!’

Her right foot still planted in the middle of his chest, Kit dropped her eyes coyly, bashfully and glanced at him from beneath her lashed. ‘I know,’ she whispered her arousal at the thought unmistakable in her tone. She saw his fingers dig harder into his thighs, and she gave a tiny smile.

Kitty's sock-clad foot began to slide lightly down his chest, brushing over his nipples, across his belly button and along the thin line of hair that led inevitably to his inflating penis. She allowed her toes to caress along the top of his cock where it met his body and heard him inhale, then trailed her foot along the inside of his thigh down to his knee. Kitty changed feet and caressed up the inside of his other thigh, her toes making small, tickling circles as she went. She let the very tips of her stockinged toes brush ever so lightly against his scrotum and watched as his sac clenched tight and his hard dick jumped toward his belly.

She stroked her foot along the underside of his penis all the way to the top and back down again, before pressing his hard erection back against his belly and massaging the head with her toes. Kitty placed her right foot between his legs, under his tightening scrotum.

Rick's eyes widened and his thighs began to shake as he fought his natural reaction to close his legs. Kitty pressed her toes harder against the swollen head of his cock, crimping her toes over the top of it, and smiled languidly, sexily at him, ‘Trust me,’ she whispered, ‘I’ll be gentle.’

She ran her foot along the underside of his thigh, nudging her toes further beneath him and teasingly caressed the curve of his ass cheek. She shifted her foot across, letting it brush delicately against the underside of his balls. She heard Mr Connor's sharp intake of breath and saw his nostrils flare and he breathed deep. Her toes dipped along the crevasse of his tight buttocks, before Kitty withdrew her foot and let her toes lightly massage the sensitive skin between his anus and scrotum.

Rick’s head was flung back a little, his eyes fluttering closed of their own accord as he let his body drown in the sensations Kit’s feet were eliciting. He felt her foot shift and press against his balls, he wanted to groan so badly, but he kept his jaw clenched tight. Her toes massaged the head of his shaft and then down his length, while her other foot moved in and out between his legs, his balls resting on top of her sock covered foot, sliding over the semi corse fabric. Jesus! It felt so good. He dug his fingers harder into his thighs, resisting the urge to grab her feet and wrap them around his hard cock so he could pump his hard shaft between them. His nipples were hard, his arousal pulsing through his body with such force he thought his head would explode, both of them. She flicked her foot beneath his balls, jarring them lightly and he couldn’t stop the gasp of pleasure that sounded in his throat. She held him on the threshold of ecstasy so close to cumming that it was almost insanity. And then it all stopped!

Rick’s head fell forward, his breath heaving in his chest, he felt slightly dizzy, he hadn’t realised he was breathing so hard. He opened his eyes and glared at Kitty. She smiled at him. His heart thudded in his chest. This was all together a new experience for him. He’d never before had a woman dominate him. He’d been pleasured aplenty, sucked and fucked until he couldn’t fuck any more, but he had never been subjected so completely to this slow, sensuous torture of arousal. He had always been the dominant one, had always controlled everything, so it was confusing to feel his body reacting the way it was. Being forced to submit gnawed at his mind, making it seethe with thoughts of revenge and all manner of punishments he would impose on his little Kitty, but his body thrilled at the sensation, ached with such agony he thought his skin would split, his whole body was so tight.

Kitty rose and walked around Mr Connors kneeling form. She felt empowered. She trailed her nails across his chest, over his shoulder and along the back on his neck. She felt him quiver under her touch and smiled. Oh she knew that she would be punished for doing this, she ached to be, but she also knew that Mr Connors was enjoying this as much as she was. Her pussy was wet with her own juices again, and it throbbed with need as well as pain. Intuitively she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, dropping her lips to his ear, and whispered, ‘Do you like this, Mr Connors?’ When he didn’t answer her straight away she yanked his head back further and hissed, ‘Answer me!’

Rick’s pent up breath exploded out of his chest, ‘Yes!’ he spat angrily.

And then Kitty’s lips were on his. Her tongue spearing into his mouth, forcing its way between his teeth and taking what she wanted from him. Her hand pinched his nipple hard and Rick whimpered against her mouth. He felt self loathing at his display of weakness but couldn’t stop it, couldn’t control his body’s reaction to her savage charm. And then her lips were gone again. He opened his green eyes and saw that same Cheshire grin on her face again. Oh how he wanted to wipe that smirk from her lips, make her beg and plead to be forgiven for doing this to him. And he would, but later, because for the moment he was helpless to stop what she was doing to him, his body was so lost in the sensation of it all.

‘Lie down,' Kitty told him as she stared into his seething eyes. Kit’s stomach thrilled to see that look in his eyes. She watched as Mr Connors shifted off of his knees and spread his tall body out on the carpet. He lay flat on his back and stared up at her. Slowly, sensuously she raised her shirt which was still bunched around her chest and pulled it over her head. She made sure he watched her every move as she pulled the zip at the side of her skirt down bit by bit. Then she tucked her fingers into the waist of the skirt and dragged it down her lithe legs at a deliberately unhurried pace. Kitty let it fall the last few centimetres to the floor. She stepped out of it and leisurely walked around so she stood at Mr Connors’ head. He watched her the whole time, his eyes gazing up at her now as she stood above him.

Kitty took a small step back and knelt down above his head, tucking her feet under her bottom. She leaned over him and kissed his mouth slowly. Softly running her tongue over his lips, she nipped at his bottom lip, making him open his mouth so she could press her tongue inside. She felt his body responding, his tongue moving to meld with hers in a languidly sumptuous kiss. Kitty kissed along his jaw and back to his ear. She sucked on his lobe, moaning a little, watching as his cock bounced in reaction. She sighed at the sight and whispered softly, ‘Wank yourself Mr Connors… slowly.’ Kitty heard his sharp intake of breath and she sucked on his lobe again, small moans escaping her throat.

Rick’s hand moved of its own volition as his body obeyed her commands. He gripped his cock tightly as he began to pump his shaft slowly up and down. He ran his fingers over the head, smearing pre-cum over it so it glistened, and he let his breath pass through his open mouth noisily at the pleasure he was experiencing. He let his fingers stroke down and brush across his balls, feeling them tighten in response, all the while knowing that Kit was watching his every move, and his cock only got harder.

Kit watched enthralled, her eyes never once moving away from what she was seeing. Her pussy ached, imagining how it would feel to have him stroking inside of her like that. She leant over his face, her breasts hanging only centimetres from his face and told him, ‘Lick my nipples… gently.’ She dropped her torso lower, her legs spreading to accommodate the change in posture, and then she felt his hot tongue begin lapping against her nipples. First one, then the other. Instantly a shock of sensation burst across her skin and travelled down her belly into her clit. It began to throb appallingly, begging for some attention, but she wasn’t ready for that just yet, she wanted to prolong this heady sensation.

‘Stop wanking yourself and hold your cock still,’ Kitty ordered Mr Connors. He complied. Kitty sat straighter, regretfully pulling her breasts away from his lapping tongue. ‘I’m going to suck your cock now sir,’ she told him, ‘but you are not allowed to move. If you move I will stop and you won’t want me to stop will you sir?’

Rick heard his own words come back to haunt him. He shivered at the thought of her mouth wrapped around his cock again and nearly groaned at the thought of her stopping too soon. ‘No Kitty!’ he whispered darkly. She smiled down at him and then stretched her body out along his. He felt her nipples gliding over his chest and stomach, and he gasped, sucking his stomach in against his spine. He felt her hot breath on the head of his aching cock. His hand was half the way up his length, four inches still protruding from the top of his clenched fist. And then he felt her tongue.

She licked at the head of his cock like it was an ice-cream, her tongue mostly flat but then curling around the edges to catch all the dribbles. She teased his head, swirling her tongue around and around before pressing the tip into the eye of his cock and following the groove to the underside of his shaft. She hadn’t taken him into her mouth yet, she was waiting, lingering over licking him, watching as his balls clenched and his fingers tightened their grip around his shaft forcing more blood into the tip of his delicious cock.

Foxy_Ramona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxy_Ramona

It was the only movement she would allow. He was only human after all. She drew back, her nipples gliding along his stomach again, her knees spread to either side of Mr Connors head, knowing he had an unrestricted view of her waxed and wet pussy. She moaned at the thought, gently blowing her breath over the bulbous head of his penis again.

She ducked forward quickly, letting her tongue swipe across the tip of his cock, licking up more of his pre-cum, and then drew back again, all the while letting her nipples stroke against his skin, knowing he watched her pussy as she moved over him. She repeated this method three or four times, each time drawing back and licking her lips to wet them. She could hear Mr Connors’ breath panting heavily from between her legs and smiled. Kitty shot forward again for one more quick lick, before finally thrusting her hot mouth over the head and along the shaft, allowing his engorged head to slide over her tongue and into the back of her throat! She heard his loud almost surprised groan sounding like something between a wail and a gasp, and smiled around her mouthful.

Her lips caressed his fingers that were wrapped around his girth. She felt herself gag and pulled back a little, breathing deeply in through her nostrils before thrusting forward again. She gagged herself again, her sticky saliva dribbling out of her mouth along his shaft and coating his fisted fingers. She drew back, slurping along his length, until his head popped out of her mouth, she swallowed. She stroked a hand along the inside of his thigh, trailing her nails ever closer to his tightening sac. She heard his intake of breath as her fingernails began lightly scratching at his balls. She feathered them over the creased skin of his scrotum, moving her fingers like she was scratching under a kitty-cat’s chin. She drove her mouth forward again, sucking hard on the head as though she were trying to drink through a straw. She heard his moan again and saw his thighs twitching. She pulled back with a loud ‘pop!’ and smiled wichedly to herself. She changed the grip of her fingers. Her hands looked claw like as they gently wrapped around Mr Connors’ balls, and she softly dug her nails into the ridged skin in her hand.

Rick moaned under her again, his breath catching in his chest. His eyes were closed tightly and his face was screwed up with pure erotic pleasure. He heard Kitty speaking to him, ‘You like that don’t you Mr Connors?’ He clenched his jaw tightly closed, refusing to answer her. Kitty increased the pressure of her nails against his scrotum, ‘Answer me!’

Rick’s answer spilled out of his mouth like a curse. ‘Yes!’ And then because he couldn’t help himself he told her, ‘It feels so good I want to cum!’ He felt her cheek brush against the side of his swollen cock, could feel the smile on her lips as she loosened her grip on his tight balls. She turned her head and he felt her parted lips brush along the side of him back and forth, her tongue flicking out to lick his hard shaft every now and again. He gasped...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by LittleSister_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments