Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Las Vegas Part 3

"The adventures of Selene continue"

8
1 Comment 1
13.1k Views 13.1k
6.3k words 6.3k words
In the last part of the story, Selene and I met in Las Vegas for some full-time daddy daughter roleplay. She is 18 and I am 46.

Selene sat in post-orgasmic reverie following her encounter with the lovely stripper Savannah. As the lovely black girl left, she slipped her phone number in my sweet girl’s hand.

“ Was I bad, daddy?” Selene asked.

“ No, you were very good, baby,” I replied.

Selene smiled sweetly at me. “She was a very nice girl to play with. I'd like to meet her again.”

“ Maybe you will, little one,” I assured her.

“ Where to now, Daddy?” Selene asked.

“ Next door, sweetie,” I said. “They have an adult theatre there.”

Selene shivered at what I said. She reached for my hand and and smoothed down her clothes which had scooted up over her hips revealing her pantyless pussy which was only covered in fishnet. In the end, the stripper and my girl had been rubbing rubbing pussies together.

I held Selene close with my arm wrapped around her shoulders as we left the strip club and went next door to a sex shop and adult theatre. As we walked into the store part, I saw my sweetheart's eyes widen at the variety of outfits and toys.

She continued to hold my hand but moved toward the pretty and scandalous clothes. She eyed the various corsetry and lacy items. “So pretty, Daddy,” she whispered as gathered a few things.

There was a small dressing room and she changed into a variety of the clothes. The corset looked very hot on her. Purple with pattern on. It looked like it could cinch tight. Much of what Selene selected was of the romantic Renaissance style but she also chose a slutty looking dress and barely there panties and bra. She smiled crimson as she modeled them for me. A couple walking past admired her little red haired form clad in very little.

We decided to get everything she tried on. Next we went up to the toys. There were so many and in so many colours. Once again, clutching my hand but wandering to my my full arm's length, Selene selected a few. She eyed the Hitachi wand.

“ I masturbate so much already,” Selene said. “Would this make me too dependent?”

“ I don't know,” I answered. “You can orgasm easily on your fingers. Maybe a few other toys before something that has you cross-eyed and out of control”

Selene giggled. She eventually selected a Rabbit, some nipple clamps, a little rocket and blushing furiously she selected an anal plug.

We took all the items back to gothy girl at the cash desk. She winked at Selene and she smiled prettily at her. The girl at cash, probably in her 20s, put the anal plug in the bag.

“ I have one of these,” she said. “Used it last night and came so hard from it.”

Selene flushed. “You did?”

“ yeah, hooked up with some random guy, put it in there and got fucked and came like nothing else.”

Selene continued to flush. “So you recommend and try while having sex?”

“ Sure, have your boyfriend there fuck you today. Or use it by yourself. I have mine in right now.”

Selene blanched. “Now?”

“ Yes,” the cash girl replied. “If I move the right way, I could cum now with some help.”

“ Help?” gulped Selene.

“ Yes, you are such a cutie, a kiss and my grinding on the stool will make me cum.”

Selene looked at me for re-assurance. “Can I, Daddy?”

The goth girl's eyes lit up. “Mmm, I wish I had a daddy. You are so lucky. I am going to cum so soon. This is making me hot.”

“ You can play with young lady, baby girl,” I said. “It's okay to help her cum.”

Selene held my hand still and went up to the girl on the counter who wore a little half top that revealed a tone and pierced belly. She also wore a short little skirt and didn't appear to be wearing panties.

The goth girl, placed both hands on her Selene's face and the two kissed. Both moaned and within a few moments, it was open mouthed passionate tongue kisses.

Goth girl's skirt rose up showing her shaved and pierced clit and the anal plug was visible as slid forward and the ground down.

The kissing became more frantic and the goth girl started whimpering. “Omigod, onmigod, I'm cumming!!!” she screamed.

And she did hard and reached for Selene and squeezed. The two girls writhed together although I think only one of them was having an orgasm.

“ That was so hot, girl,” the clerk said, all flushed.

Selene stepped away from the girl equally flushed and her face wet from kisses. “Thank you, you are amazing too,”

“ This plug I have in me is the best thing,” gushed the goth girl clerk.

“ I will have try it for sure,” said Selene.

I stepped up and steadied Selene on her feet. She was getting a little dizzy from all the sexuality. “The theatre is in the back?” I asked the clerk.

“ Yes,” the clerk replied. She looked art both of us and moistened her lips. “If you are still back there in a short while, I am duty then. I will come find you.”

Selene clutched my hand tightly.

The adult theatre was in the back of the store. It was through a black curtained off area. Selene snuggled into the crook of my arm. She was trembling. It took a moment for our eyes to adjust. It was a small theatre with sofa like seats around the large screen. On the screen was a gangbang of some sort with one of porn's biggest stars.

Selene and I eyed the theatre. I saw three out couples. It was probably higher than an average adult theatre in the U.S. But it being Las Vegas, all the rule changed. One of the couples was in their 20s, another in their 50s and the other where the woman was in her 40s and the guy in his 20s. There was a lot of men in the theatre, maybe six or seven from 20s to 60s. There was also one single woman in her 30s.

Selene was wide eyed. Without doubt she was the youngest in the room.

We took a seat in the first row. It was difficult not to ignore the amount of masturbation going on in the room. The couple in their 20s had their clothes half off and she was thrusting a large toy in her pussy while he was jacking off. The couple in their 50s was more discreet but she had her enormous tits out and her guy was playing them. The single lady had the biggest toy pushed inside her that I had ever seen. Many of the guys had their cocks out and were jacking off.

I heard Selene whimper as we walked past.

Selene tucked in close beside me. There were mirrors all over to watch others even as they watched you. A guy in seat to the left of us had a guy jacking off so hard, I though he would pull his dick off. He shot a geyser of cum across the floor. He quickly got up and left. I felt my little girl beside me take a sharp breath in.

“ I feel like such a slut, daddy,” Selene whispered. “I want everyone to see me, to fuck me, to cum all over me.”

“ You can be as slutty as you want, baby girl,” I said. “You'll be safe in my arms after.”

Selene looked into my arm adoringly. And spread her legs. She wore a little top with bra that I could see underneath as it was black. He tummy and piecing was available above her little skirt. All she had was her fishnets but they were stocking style and ended in garters high on the thigh. Otherwise, she was bare from there upward.

As Selene hiked up her skirt, she kept her eyes forward watching the porn on the screen. I could tell her thigh were slick with girl's cum from earlier. But her excitement was visible even now and the scent from her was intoxicating. She was in heat.

I started to harden as was watched the very young porn star on screen get triple penetrated. “I want that, Daddy,” Selene said. “Does that make me a whore?”

“ Yes, a bad little whore but I still love you,” I said, reassuringly.

This was enough for Selene who undid the snap on her skirt and let it fall off, so she was naked from the waste down save for her fishnets. I saw a few people edge off their seats as her nakedness was revealed. The 30 year old woman was using the massive toy in and out opened her top off to show tiny perfect little tits. One of the guys stood up and off to one side jacked off his cock.

Selene saw this and slid up her little tip showing her tummy and the curve of her tits. In one fell swoop, the top was off and she was just in her lace black bra. Her boobs were luscious, swollen, nipples straining through the material and her pale skin was yummy.

Another guy stood up and was rubbing his cock and he watched her.

Selene reached over to my lap and unhooked my belt. “I was to give you a handjob, daddy.”

A moment later my stiff cock was in her hand and my pants were loosened and pulled down. The couple in their 50s now stood. I was sure what they were doing until they stood near the screen and she began giving her guy a blowjob. Her enormous tits seemed to defy gravity. She masturbated herself while watching Selene slowly stroke my cock. With her free hand, my little teen girl began rubbing her engorged clit. My right hand felt up my sweetheart's boobs.

A few more men stood up to watch my little red haired girl act as slutty as she wanted. She licked her fingers and plunged them back into pussy hungrily. Selene's green eyes flashed at me and she flung back her very long hair. He plump lips fell open as he breath became ragged. I felt her grip on my cock tighten.

“ I am such a slutty whore, daddy,” she cried out. “I want to fuck them all in this room.”

“ Do you want to?” I asked.

“ Yeesss,” Selene said with a throaty growl. I leaned her forward and unhooked her bra. Her tits burst out in all their yumminess. She seemed happy that she was finally free of all the clothes and plunged her fingers into herself, watching the porn, watching the growing number of men masturbating around her, watching the 50 year old woman impossibly take her guy's entire cock inside her mouth. “Fuck, fuck....yes everyone jerk off and fuck.”

The young couple in their 20s came up and asked us if they could sit next to us on the sofa. The girl was a California blonde type and had taken everything off except a coat. Her guy was a similar Cali type with long hair who called me “dude” before having his girl sit next to Selene.

“ Hi,” Selene's said dreamily to the girl. She looked like she was high but it drunk on pheromones. “My name's Selene.”

“ I'm Avery, and boyfriend Chaz,” the Cali girl replied. She spread her legs and her boyfriend pulled on his cock and rubbed it a bit and then got between his girl's soaked thighs. Selene's eyes lit up and watching both of them.

Chaz wasted no time and pushed right into Avery's little pussy. She brought her tanned legs up and around her guy's skinny body. He grunted and looked at Selene's fingers thrumming over little clit and sometimes plunging deep in her cunt. His girlfriend stretched over to kiss my sweetheart on the lips. The two both cried out.

“ Oh God, I can't stand it anymore!” Selene screamed and looked at me. “I have to fuck you now, Jo.”

Selene looked at me like a wildcat. “Come ride my cock, my sweet and slutty girl,” I ordered her. Let me be the first guy to cum inside you.

Selene leaned over and kissed me. “And the last one as well?” she whispered.

“ Always the last one,” I whispered back.

That was enough for my horny teen, She got up and stood naked in front of the crowd. He pale skin and radiant red hair was incredible. Her tits full and ripe, her hips like that only a teen girl could have. She licked her lips and looked at me. “I am going to fuck you good, daddy.”

Selene mounted me, took my cock in her hands rubbed it over her slit and then sank down it till I was balls deep inside her. “Baby girl, you are so wet and horny,” I said.

“ You make me this way, Daddy,” Selene said. Riding me and looking over my shoulder, she could see the room was all paying attention to her fuck me. The women in her 30s was completely naked now and fucked herself with he monster toy.

Around four guys stood up and were jerking off to the 30 year old woman and Selene. The lady stood up herself and with the toy still in her came up to the back of the sofa.

The 30 year old leaned between us and said: “You two are so fucking hot. I need to cum a few times from watching you fuck.” She then kissed Selene and then me and stood back.

Selene watched the woman take the huge rubber cock in her pussy. “Oh, so fucking hot.”

“ Boys, you can cum all over my ass and back as I watch this little girl get fucked,” the woman said.

The men crowded over.

I saw none of this as Selene was riding me like I was a stallion. She looked down at me with those green eyes and I was lost in them. “I am going to cum, Daddy. Please cum, inside me, let me cum hard.”

“ Fuck me, my little teen slut,” I ordered Selene. “Daddy is going to fill your tight pussy with cum,”

Selene's back arched and her tits pressed into me. “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!!! Daddy, I'm going to cum!!!! aiiieeeee, ooooaaaiii aiiieee”

Selene's pussy tightened around my cock and that was it. After so much teasing, I could not hold back. I explode hot semen inside my baby girl. “That's it. Selene. God!!! I;m cumming too!!!! Aaarrrgghh aaaaii eeeeiiiee”

The woman fucking herself with the big toy started cumming and a moment late said she was cumming again as she watched us. Not much of the huge toy was visible. It was completely buried inside her. All four guys came all over her ass and back and then she shouted she was cumming again.

This was too much for Avery and Chaz. He came deep inside her pussy and then pulled out and squirted some more over her belly. She gushed wetly.

Selene sank against me, my cock still hard in her. She was babbling little love words in my ear.

A moment later, goth girl stepped up at the back of couch. She was completely naked. “'Tis me,” she said. “Caitlin from the front.”

“ Hi Caitlin,” Selene said. “I'm Selene. kiss my daddy, He just made me cum twice and then filled me with cream.”

Caitlin, the goth girl covered in tattoo and piercings bent over to kiss me. Her pierced tongue was in my mouth. “Mmm, your daddy tastes good.”

“ Yes, he does,” Selene said. She looked at Caitlin and they began to kiss again. I felt myself harden again inside my horny little girl.

The two girls parted and Caitlin said: “I have worked here a year and never gone as far as the door. You two made me cross that line.” She giggled a bit. “Can I lick your cum out of your little girl's pussy, daddy?”

I looked into Selene's green eyes. And she nodded yes.

Caitlin came round front and Selene dismounted my cock reluctantly and then turned around to lay on her back. Just in time to see Avery suck the cum off her boyfriend Chaz's cock.

Without her clothes, Caitlin looked younger than when we saw her in the shop. She must have seen my look. “I'm 22. yes, old enough to work here. But I forgot to ask for your girl's ID.”

“ 18,” Selene whispered slyly.

“ Omigod,” Caitlin said. “I think I just wet myself. You shouldn't be here but I can't stop myself.”

I sat back and watched the two young girls play. Chaz was passed out after cumming and his his girl Avery sat and masturbated watching Selene and Caitlin play.

Kneeling between Selene's legs, Caitlin scooped up an amount of white semen on her tongue.

“ Share!” Selene said. Caitlin came up and kissed her and the cum passed between them. Each dipped fingers inside one creamy pussy and they licked cum off each other's fingers.

This was too much for Avery who came all over her fingers and for good measure licked them after. The 50 year old couple in front of us could not take anymore and the guy exploded cum in the woman's mouth. She let the cum drip down her big tits and rubbed it in and came all over her masturbating fingers.

Caitlin was back down between Selene's legs giving her oral while I stroked my cock. My girl reached for my free hand and squeezed as she got...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by VeeVendetta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments