Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving Wife's Niece

46
5 Comments 5
129k Views 129k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Legendary Story
My wife wanted to spend Christmas with her mother and father so on December 20 we loaded our two teenagers up and made the 9 hour drive to the town where her parents lived. My wife had pretty well finished her Christmas shopping but with my job I had been unable to do any shopping at all.

The next morning after arriving at her parents' house I got up and decided to drive to a larger town about forty minutes away to look for some gifts. The last thing my wife said as I was leaving was to be sure and go by and see her brother.

After buying a few gifts I went by my brother-in-law’s place of business. We chatted for a while and he asked me if I had seen Debra. Debra was his youngest daughter. I told him no and asked why. He said Debra had called her grandparents and asked if she could come down and spend a couple of nights. They had told her that would be fine. She wanted to ride back with me. He wanted to know if I would mind going by their house and picking her up on my way out of town. He said she is ready to go. I told him I would be glad to give her a ride.

I told my brother-in-law that I would see him later and left to go pick up Debra. Debra was the one niece of my wife's that I probably paid more attention to than any of the others. The reason was because she was so damn sexy. She was to turn eighteen in about two weeks and was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. She was five-nine with short black hair. She wore a 36B bra and her panties were size S. I would guess her weight to be in the neighborhood of 135 to 140. She had a beautiful ass and an olive complexion. But it was her face that caught people’s attention. She is absolutely gorgeous. I knew what size panties and bra she wore because I had checked them out in the past. I had jacked off with some of her dirty panties more than a few times in the past. The smell of her pussy drove me wild.

Debra met me at the door and when I asked if she was ready to go she said, “I need to take a bath first.” Damn, I thought, thinking she would be ready. I told her to get her ass in gear and get a bath so we could take off. I made myself comfortable in their living room. The chair I was sitting in was in such a position that I could see the TV as well as down the hallway. Debra went to her bedroom which was directly across the hall from the bathroom. She made two or three trips back and forth while the water was running in the tub. The last time she walked from her bedroom to the bathroom she only had on her panties and bra.

What the hell was this girl doing? Trying to put on a show for me? I heard her get in the tub and I could tell she had not closed the door to the bathroom. It took all the will power I had not to get up and walk to the door and look at her. Finally I heard her get out of the tub. A few minutes later she walked out of the bathroom across the hall to her room totally naked. She was carrying a towel in her hand. She looked at me and saw that I was looking at her young body.

She got in her room and said to me, “You better quit looking at me without any clothes on. I’ll tell my daddy.”

I said to her, “Go ahead and tell him. I’ll tell him about you walking around with your ass bare.”

About that time she walked out of her bedroom wearing a bra and a pair of bikini panties. She walked up to the chair where I was sitting and plopped her ass down in my lap and hugged me and said, “You won’t tell him shit and neither will I because we both know too much on each other.”

I replied, “You don’t know anything on me.”

She said, “I know that you want me in the worst way. You would give anything to fuck me.”

I told her that I would have to agree with her on that point. She then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She had kissed me before but it was just a peck on the lips. This time it was a real kiss. When she broke the kiss I told her to go get some clothes on because I did not need her mom or dad walking in and seeing her sitting in my lap in her panties and bra.

A few minutes later Debra and I were in my car headed out. As soon as we got out of town she moved over against me and put her left arm around my neck. I could not move my right arm without it rubbing against her tit. It wasn’t long until she put her right hand on my upper thigh. I told her she better watch out. She might feel something she didn’t want to feel. She laughed and said, “What's that,” as she moved her hand up to my crotch. My dick was hard and she could feel it.

We made small talk as we drove along and were about twenty miles from my in-laws house when Debra said, “You are going to have to stop somewhere, I’ve got to pee really bad.”

I was raised in that area so I knew it well. I turned off the main highway and hit a dirty road that would take us to my in-law’s house. I came to an old road that was closed about a mile from the turn so I turned on it and drove almost to the end of the road and pulled out into this field. I told her if she wanted to pee then she would have to get out and do it beside the car.

As she moved over to get out I asked her if she needed me to help her with anything. Her comment was she could manage all by herself thank you. So I sat in the car as she got out and squatted down behind the car. I tried to see her but she was hidden from my mirrors.

A couple of minutes later she got back in the car. At that point I decided to get out and take a piss while we were there. As I started to get out she asked me the same thing I had asked her a few minutes earlier, if I needed her to help me with anything. I told her, “Yeah, why don’t you get out and hold it for me.” I was joking when I said it but damn if she didn’t slide across the seat and come out behind me. I was standing there ready to unzip and Debra was standing there looking at me. Finally I said, “Debra, if you don’t want to see my dick you had better get back in the car.” She told me it would not be the first one she had seen. With that I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. It was half hard and with her watching me it took me a while to get a stream going.

ShelandWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelandWilliams



When I did start pissing, to my surprise she reached over and said, “I want to hold it while you pee.”

She grabbed my dick and started moving it around trying to write her name in the dust with my stream. Finally I was finished and she was still holding it and by that time I was completely hard.

She looked up at me and said, “What am I supposed to do now?”

I told her she was suppose to shake it. She shook it a couple of times and then started pulling the skin back and forth as if she as jacking me off. I reached for her ass and just about the time I touched her, she turned my dick loose and walked over and jumped up and sat down on the hood of my car with her legs hanging over the side. I walked over and stood between her legs with my dick still out and pulled her down and kissed her.

After be broke the kiss I looked up at her and said, “Do you know what we have started?” She assured me that she did know.

I kissed her again and this time she sucked my tongue into her mouth and sucked on it. While we were still kissing I reached up and pulled her sweater up and then pulled her bra up uncovering her hard little tits. As soon as we broke from kissing I had one of her tits in my mouth sucking on her nipple. I then moved to her other nipple. Her nipples were hard as rocks. I could tell that she was about as sexual excited as I was. As I was sucking her nipples she caught me behind the head and pulled my head tight to her breast.

After sucking her nipples for a minute or two I pushed her back on the hood of the car and caught her pants and panties and pulled them down and off. I caught her legs and put them over my shoulders and looked at the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Her pussy was covered with thick black hair. I kissed her directly on her pussy lips. I then placed her feet on the edge of the car and pulled her pussy lips apart revealing beautiful pink meat. I took one last look before diving in to a pussy that was already covered with wet juice. I could see her clit already sticking out from it’s little hood. Her clit seemed a little larger that most I had encountered. I thought, the better for me to suck on.

I almost came when my mouth touched her hot young pussy. The smell was so intoxicating. I licked up the excess juice and then stuck my tongue as far up in her vagina as I could get it, sucking as much of her slick juice out as I could. After teasing her for a minute of two I started licking and sucking on her enlarged clit. It was less than a minute until her orgasm hit her.

Her ass came up off the hood of the car and she reached and once again grabbed me behind the head and pulled so hard it felt like she was trying to push my head up into her wet vagina. She was bucking her ass up and down so hard that she almost burst my lip. When her orgasm hit I could feel the juice running out of her tight little hole.

I kept sucking and she came a second time and then a third. About the time she was coming back down from her third orgasm I raised up and pulled her forward slightly. I dropped my pants and stuck my dick as far into her pussy as it would go. I didn’t stop until my balls were mashed against her asshole. I held still savoring the moment. I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick, opening and closing, milking me. She looked at me with a look I had never seen on her face before. It was almost a mad look.

She said, “Fuck me you son of a bitch and fuck me hard.”

I pulled almost all the way out and slammed it back in her as hard as I could. I said, “Is that hard enough, you fucking little cunt. I’ll fuck your tight little cunt until you can’t see straight.” I started slamming in and out of her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. I knew that I was not going to last that long but I also knew that she was making me hot enough that I could fuck her twice.

I did think straight enough to ask if she was on the pill. About the time she said yes, I filled her pussy full of hot cum. I didn’t slow down. I kept pounding her pussy for all I was worth. All the time she was talking to me telling me. She was saying things like, fuck me hard, fuck me good, cum in my hot pussy, full me with your hot cum. Her pussy got a good fucking before I came the second time. As I was cumming the second time I head her say, “Oh yeah, baby fill me with your hot cum. Get it all out. I want all your cum in me.”

Finally I collapsed on top of her, totally spent. When I pulled my dick out of her wet pussy my entire groin area was covered with her pussy juice. We began cleaning up. I had a towel under my seat so I got it out and wiped her pussy the best I could. Then I cleaned myself off. We got our clothes back on and in place and sat down in the car. Once again we kissed. After we broke our kiss, I said, “Debra, do you realize what we have done? I have just fucked my wife’s niece.”

She said, “I know but you don’t ever have to worry about me saying anything. I love you more than anyone in the world and I would never do anything to hurt you.” We then hugged and both laughed at what had just happened.

I told her I didn’t know what would happen when we get home. I said I was afraid my wife would smell pussy juice on me because I could smell it on my face. I know if this little creek that was about two miles before we got to my in-laws. I stopped there and we took the towel and dipped it in the water and I washed my face good. Debra even pulled her pants and panties down and washed her pussy with the wet towel.

We walked in the house and everyone hugged Debra. My wife never knew what had happened.

I was forty-two years old when that happened. Debra and I have continued having sex together for the last twenty years. She married about a year after our little incident and we didn’t do anything for about the first year after she married. We still live about nine hours away so I don’t see her but about once a year. We still manage to have a good fuck when we do see each other. Her and her husband have two grown children now. Debra still looks as good as she did when she was eighteen years old. And the smell of her pussy still drives me wild.

Published 
Written by msmale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments