Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Madi After School (A Madi Story)

"After school detention turns into a surprise for the teacher"

10
3 Comments 3
21.8k Views 21.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was sitting at my desk, grading papers, as the last bell of the day rang. A few moments later, I heard foot steps coming down the hallway and looked up to see Madi standing in the doorway.

Madi was one of my students, standing at 5'8", long golden brown hair coming almost half way down her back. She was well known for her after school coaching activities with the younger kids, which kept her looking amazing with her atheletic figure.

"Come in Madi, and close the door behind you."

 "Yes, sir," Madi replied as she walked in and took her seat after closing the door.

Madi hadn't happened by my classroom by accident; no, on the contrary, she was here for detention after I had caught her skipping third period. It wasnt that I had just caught her skipping class however. In fact, I had found her out behind the gym with her friend Morgan when she was supposed to be in class taking a test. It was quite the surprise to find the two girls back there with lips locked and hands roaming under each others clothes while I was headed to my car.

"Madi, we need to discuss what happened earlier," I said, walking around and sitting on the front corner of my desk. "The reason I have given you detention today and Morgan tomorrow is that we need to determine how best to proceed. School policy for physical contact is to report it to the students' parents."

Madi had been looking down at her desk, but her head snapped up as I finished my last sentence.

 "Please, no! My parents cant know about this. They would ground me forever, they still think that I am innocent and behaved!"

I stopped and thought for a moment. Madi was a good student, always getting her work in on time, and helping other students as they needed it.

"Surely, there is something else that we can do to resolve the issue?" Madi asked.

"I`m not sure what exactly your suggesting? How could I break school policy? If that were to get back to the board, I could loose my job."

Madi looked up at me with her eyes glistening, I could see that she was on the verge of tears, as her bottom lip quivered.

"Please, anything... I`ll do anything," Madi said as she stood up from her desk and came slowly over to stand in front of me.

It took me a minute to notice I was holding my breath, was she suggesting what I thought she was offering to make this stay quiet.

"Look, Madi, I dont think that this is negotiable..."

Before I could get another word out, Madi reached out, taking my hand and sliding it down to her left tit, cupping my hand around it.

"What if I gave you what Morgan was getting earlier? I mean, you did interrupt us, and I kind of still have the urge that needs to be satisfied," she said with a nervous look on her face.

I sat there, not moving, barely able to catch my thoughts. I then felt Madi slowly sliding her right hand up my thigh to the crotch oh my pants. I let out a little gasp, trying to regain control of myself.

Here was the seventeen-year-old that I often dreamed I would take advantage of, and she was actually coming onto me. Madi didn't wait any longer for me to respond; she stepped up to my body, tilting her head up, and I couldn't resist. I leaned in and gently brushed her lips with mine.

Running my hands through her long soft hair, Madi pressed her hips hard into my crotch as she bit down on my bottom lip. I hastily reached down and slipped her sweater off her shoulders, revealing the skimpy little tank top that she had on underneath which left little to the imagination.

I started kissing my way down her neck, reaching around behind her and unfastening her bra, quickly adding it to the now growing pile of clothes on the floor.

I reached down to the button of the short jean shorts she was wearing, eager to get this little minx out of her remaining clothing. Madi pushed me back. At first I thought she was having a change of heart.

"Ahem, I dont think its quite right for me to be standing here topless while you still have all of your clothes on," she teased.

I quickly slipped my golf shirt off over my head and watched as Madi ran her eyes down my body, and while I am not sporting a cut set of six-pack abs, I do go to the gym regularly, giving me a very well defined shape. As I sat back on the edge of the desk, Madi reached down, unbuckling my belt and sliding my pants down to the floor.

I again watched in awe as, without hesitation, she reached in the slit of my boxers and wrapped her fingers around the width of my cock, freeing it for her eyes to see for the first time. Unlike most guys, I don't pretend that I am bigger than I am. Madi stood there holding an average six and a half inch long, one and a half inch wide rock hard cock in her hand.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers



I chuckled to myself as I saw her lick her lips, and I gently guided her head down towards my lap, seeing Madi`s tongue dart out of her lips and roll slowly around the head of my cock before she very slowly slipped the head of it into her mouth. After several long minutes of Madi teasing my cock with flicks of her tongue and twists of her fingers, I couldn't wait any longer. I reached down to the button of her shorts, quickly unfastening them and working them down her slender legs, leaving her in just a white lace thong.

I stood to my feet, spinning Madi around and lifting her ass onto my desk. I pushed her back so that she was laying down and dropped to my knees. Sliding her thong to the side, I hastily kissed my way down her stomach, across her pevlic bone and to her clit. I slowly flicked my tongue across it from side to side before leaning in and gently tugging at it with my teeth, hearing a gasp of surprise come from her.

Madi reached down, raking her fingers through my short hair as she ground her pussy hard into my mouth. As Madi continued to moan out loud due to the lashing my tongue was giving her tender young slit, I began to slowly work a finger inside, feeling just how tight she was.

As I worked a second finger in with the first, I stood to my feet, replacing my tongue with my thumb, swirling it in slow circles and adjusting the pressure with each pass. I began kissing my way back up her tight stomach as I watched Madi playing with her tits. I slowly pushed her hand aside from her right tit as I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking and nipping at it while gently squeezing it with my spare hand. I kissed my way across her collar bone and up her neck, pausing to bite down on her ear as I felt her take my cock in her hand again, this time directing it between her legs as if telling me it was time to take it to the next step.

I looked down into her eyes. "Madi are you sure this is what you want? There is no going back from here."

Madi didnt reply, she just nodded her head at me.

I slowly pushed my hips forward as Madi guided my head to her hot wet slit, running it up and down, getting the tip slick with her cum. I pushed forward, feeling her lips envelope my swollen head, and it took several moments of gently working my hips back and forth to slide the first inch inside of her. She was so tight; as she stared up into my eyes, a thought hit me.

"Madi, are you a..."

She cut me off, putting a finger to my lips and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper. I was already past the point of no return. I don't know that I could have stopped if she had wanted me to.

I began pushing harder into her, feeling the resistance of her virginity for the first time, I again looked in her eyes and watched as she nodded, telling me she was sure. I pulled back and pushed through the barrier, hearing her let out a whimper in pain. I paused for a moment, letting her adjust to the size of the new invasion.

I again started working my cock inside her, pushing until I was as deep as I could go, feeling our pelvic bones pressed against each other as Madi wiggled her hips to stimulate her swollen clit against me. Drawing my hips back, I pinned Madi to the desk and began pounding her tight wet pussy hard and fast, causing the desk to shift across the floor with each thrust.

Madi covered her mouth with her hands as her orgasm rocketed through her young body, causing her to arch her back. Seeing the look of fire in her eyes brought me to the edge much sooner that I would have liked. I quickly pulled out of her and began jerking my shaft as Madi lay before me with her thong skewed to the side, soaking wet from her juices that were running down from between her legs.

I grunted as I shot rope after rope of cum across Madi`s stomach and up onto her magnificent tits. Once I had finished cumming and began to dress, I looked back to see Madi scooping my cum up off her tender body and licking her fingers clean.

I looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost four o`clock. "You better hurry and get dressed Madi, the busses are about to leave and I don't know if I could handle explaining to your parents why I had to drive you home right now."

Madi giggled as she got up and got dressed. She turned back to look at me and blew me a kiss before running out the door.

**This story was written for Madi, it is a work of fiction based on real desires. Comments and constructive criticism is welcome and appreciate. Any copying of this material is strickly frowned upon as it is the work of the original author for a specific persons pleasure, and is posted here for others to enjoy as well**

Published 
Written by Pasqi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments