Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting the Step-Brothers Part 1

43
19 Comments 19
20.1k Views 20.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
A little bit of history to better understand our situation.

When my wife and I got married, it was the second marriage for both of us. It was for this reason we had a small ceremony, only parents and kids attended. We had a big reception for friends, but that is another story.

My wife's parents divorced when she was young and her mom remarried to a man who was 20 years older than her with two boys of his own. They were several years older than my wife so when we married they had moved away from the state and did not attend the wedding.

A few years after we had married, one of her step-brothers, Chris, invited us to a small family get together at their vacation home on the coast of South Carolina. We had some vacation time available from our jobs so we jumped at the chance to spend a few days soaking up the sun and I was looking forward to meeting her step brothers.

When we got to the beach house we were greeted by Chris and his wife Megan, her other step-brother Andy and my wife's parents. The first night Chris grilled some steaks for dinner and we all sat around on the deck overlooking the beach, drinking wine and getting to know one another. About midnight, her parents said their good byes, they were staying in a nearby hotel, they thought us youngsters would be up too late for them and keep them awake.

After they left, we all went back inside and continued with the wine, Suzanne and I on the loveseat, Chris and Andy on the couch and Megan in a chair next to Suzanne and I. Andy said he had something that went very well with the wine and he broke out a couple of joints. We passed them around, smoking and drinking until we were all pretty buzzed.

Suzanne, Chris and Andy began reminiscing about holidays when Chris and Andy would be home from college and my wife was just out of high school. They began to talk about the games they would play in the basement of their old house. One of the games they played turned out to be spin the bottle.

Chris said, "Suzanne, you know if we hadn't played spin the bottle, you would never have learned anything about sex."

Suzanne just giggled and said, "Oh yes, I learned a lot from that game."

Now, hearing this, I began to get very interested in what went on in the basement. I asked, "What all did you learn?"

"Kissing for one thing," Suzanne said

Andy said, "Well, kissing was the beginning, other things came later."

I glanced at Chris's wife Megan, she was just grinning like she had heard all of this before. I felt my cock begin to stir in my shorts as I thought about the possibilities of what "other things" Andy was talking about.

Chris said, "Why don't you come over here between us and we can show Rick everything you learned."

Suzanne got up and went to sit between her step-brothers, but before she sat down, she leaned in and gave each of them a long wet kiss with lots of tongue. I looked at Megan again and she just gave me a wink and a smile. I looked back at the couch and Suzanne had sat down between her step-brothers and was still kissing Chris as Andy was rubbing her tits under her tank top. She reached for both of their cocks and began rubbing them through their shorts.

In a matter of minutes, all three were naked, Suzanne with her legs spread, Andy sucking on her big, brown nipples and Chris finger fucking her shaved pussy.

2020saradiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
2020saradiamond

Megan and I could see how wet she was, her juices coating Chris's hand. Chris said, "You know what I like, do it!"

Suzanne leaned over and with his cock still in her hand and after a few strokes, slid her lips over the head. Chris's cock was about the same size as mine, not quite as thick, so I knew Suzanne would be able to take it all easily down her throat. Andy lifted her to her knees spread her ass cheeks and began tonguing her ass. Suzanne gave a loud moan and began moving her mouth up and down Chris's cock even faster.

I hadn't noticed that Megan had moved to sit next to me. She was naked and she helped me take my clothes off as we watched my wife suck her husband's cock and get her ass licked by our brother in law. Megan takes my hard cock in her hand and says, "Do you like watching your wife suck my man's cock! I do, I love watching him with another woman.?

Megan stroked my hard cock, licking and sucking my nipples as she did. We saw movement on the couch and Andy had gotten to his feet and was pressing his cock into my wife from behind. While Chris was about my size, Andy was huge! His cock had to be at least 2 inches bigger than my 8 inches and much thicker.

Suzanne moaned deeply and pulled her mouth off Chris's cock as he entered her. "Oh fuck!:she cried.

The step-brothers really began to work Suzanne over, Chris fucking her mouth and Andy pounding her pussy. Megan stopped stroking my cock and sat down on my hard cock, facing away from me so she could watch the action. I grabbed her ass and began thrusting hard into her dripping cunt.

We heard Chris say, "Here it comes, I hope you still swallow!"

He grabbed my wife's hair and held her face to his cock as he thrust his hips once, twice, three times, emptying his balls into my wife's mouth. We could see her throat working as she swallowed his hot load. He released her head and she lifted her mouth from his cock, his cum dripping from her lips as Andy pummeled her pussy.

Megan said, "Fuck that is hot, look at her nasty mouth, cum hanging off her lips. Fuck me Rick, fuck me while we watch your wife get used like a whore"

Andy was shoving his entire cock in her wet cunt, her cunt lips tight around his cock. We could see them move in and out with his cock. Her juices were running down the inside of her thighs.

Suzanne was really into it now, saying, "Oh God yes! I love your big cock filling my pussy. So fucking big! Fuck me Andy, fuck your slutty step-sister!!!"

Hearing that sent Megan over the edge, "Oh fuck Rick, I'm cumming! Fuck me hard!"

I could feel Megan's pussy squeeze me when she came, triggering my own orgasm. I squeezed her ass and shot thick, hot ropes of cum deep inside her pussy.

Andy said, "I'm close, where do you want it?"

Suzanne said, "In my pussy, cum in my pussy. Fuck, I'm cumming!

Andy growled, "Here comes, take my cum you fucking slut!

He pulled her ass to him hard as his cock filled my wife's cunt with his cum. Suddenly all that could be heard was everyone's heavy breathing. Andy pulled his cock out of Suzanne's pussy, his cum running out and down her legs.

Megan said, "Well that was a good start, shall we move on to round two?

I will submit the part 2 of this night if there is a good response to part 1.

Published 
Written by naked_maniac1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments