Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Might As Well Go There In Style

"School team coach Rob can't resist taking cheerleader Ellie's cherry"

41
12 Comments 12
30.2k Views 30.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
At the middle of the back row of the triangle of cheerleaders, Ellie turned a perfect cartwheel and dropped into an elegant, controlled split.

Rob sighed. She was one of the better ones on the cheerleading team but she didn’t get on well with the other girls. Laura, the team captain, always gave Ellie the spot at the back where no one could see her. He’d thought about intervening on her behalf, but he didn’t want to make things more difficult for her.

“Coach? You okay?” One of the lads asked.

The girls filed off to the side line and he turned his attention back to the basketball team. His team was running away with this match, but they couldn’t afford to get sloppy. He advised them on which players to watch out for, which plays to aim for, gave them a short pep talk and sent them back onto the court to do what they did best.

He found his eyes drawn to the cheerleaders again. Groups of three took it in turns to cheer on the side line as the match continued. Ellie sat a little further away, pom poms in her lap, looking miserable.

It was a real shame. She had the physical talent, but she wasn’t blond and popular. Not that she wasn’t beautiful; even at only sixteen her body had ripened into womanhood. Her thick, wavy, dark hair, pale skin and full pouting lips didn’t give her the bubbly, cuteness more common in the rest of the squad; they gave her genuine sensual allure.

Rob realised he was letting his thoughts wander in an unprofessional direction. Okay, so it wasn’t the first time, but trying to hide a semi in the middle of the packed gym was not a welcome thought.

He tried to focus on the game.

***

The boys kept it together and came away with a resounding win. He watched them meet up with their friends and the girls from the cheerleading squad and head off to celebrate.

As he walked back through to his office to collect his things he heard a quiet sob from the now deserted gym. He followed the sound.

“Hello, are you okay?” he called.

The only response was a small gasp and a shuffling sound as if someone was trying to move out of sight.

“I have to lock up,” he said, sympathy only extending so far.

He waited for a couple of minutes but whoever it was stayed quiet.

“Look, if you won’t leave I’ll have to call the police,” he said, folding his arms across his chest.

“Wait,” a small voice squeaked. There was another shuffle and a pale face peeked round the end of the tiers of seats. “I’m sorry.”

“Ellie?” Rob walked over to her and noticed her cheeks were streaked with tears. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?”

The endearment was probably inappropriate, but he felt so protective of her.

“It’s nothing,” she said, wiping her eyes on her sleeve. She still wore her cheerleader outfit.

Rob wasn’t sure whether to press her or not. He sat on the edge of the seats and watched her.

“It’s my birthday,” she said, so softly he barely heard it.

He smiled at her. “Happy birthday. What are you doing here, like this, on your birthday?”

Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. “I don’t have anywhere to go, really. I was supposed to have a party at my house. My parents are away for the weekend. But none of the cheerleaders wanted to come, and none of my old friends will talk to me since I joined the squad.”

Rob felt a stab of guilt. He’d pressured her to join the team, seeing her natural potential. He’d never really stopped to consider the impact it would have on her life.

“Would you like a ride home?” he asked, feeling the need to offer something.

She nodded and he got up. She waited patiently while he sorted out his things and locked up, and then followed him out to his pickup.

He held the door for her while she climbed up. He caught a flash of her tender thighs under her short, pleated skirt and looked away. What was he doing? He could get fired for this.

He shook his head. He hadn’t done anything wrong; he was just giving her a ride home. He hopped up into the driver’s seat and looked over at her sitting quietly with her hands clasped in her lap. Something about the contradiction between her looks and her manner fascinated him.

He asked her address and set off.

She calmed down and relaxed a little as he drove. He glanced over at her as she leaned her head back on the seat, eyes closed. She looked tired. Again he felt that stab of guilt. Before he’d encouraged her to join the team she’d been a straight-A student, taking extra college level courses on top of her normal studies. Of course she hadn’t dropped anything; she’d just crammed cheerleading into her already tight schedule.

“Ellie, do you actual like cheerleading?” he asked.

She looked up. “Umm… yes but…” She took a deep breath. “I like dancing, but I don’t really like being on the squad. I’m sorry.”

She bit her lip as if she was anticipating him being angry with her. Did he really give her that impression?

“Then why did you join?” he asked.

She looked down at her lap. “Because you wanted me to.”

A whole torrent of mixed emotions flooded through him then. Half formed thoughts and feelings bubbled up, begging for serious consideration.

He cleared his throat. Ellie’s house was just a few hundred yards away now so he waited until he’d pulled up in her driveway before he asked his next question.

“Does it matter to you what I want?”

She kept her head down and nodded.

As if he had no control over his limbs he reached out and brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers. Oh he was so going to get fired.

Ellie gasped and bit her lip.

“You are such a sweet thing,” Rob said.

She glanced up at him with a weak smile. “Would you like to… I mean, you could… if you wanted to…” She glanced over at the house and then back to him.

“Come in? I’d like that.”

Her weak smile strengthened and she slid down out of the truck. Rob followed her. Yep, he was going to get fired, so very, very fired. Quite possibly arrested too. Sure, she was sixteen, wait, no, seventeen now, but she was still only a little over half his age. The very idea that some number on a piece of paper determined what was legal or illegal struck him as such an artificial concept.

Ellie led him through to her living room and excused herself to take her things upstairs to her room. He pulled the curtains across; some kind of inbuilt paranoid reflex possibly. Her house was small, but cosy. It had a homely, lived in look; a novel with a bookmark peeking out sat on the coffee table next to a half-finished crossword puzzle, a sewing hoop hung on a stand with a half-finished piece of embroidery.

Ellie appeared at the door, still wearing her cheerleading outfit, holding a bottle and two glasses.

“I know I’m not supposed to have this till I’m twenty-one,” she said holding out the bottle. “But Dad said it was for my birthday, to share with my friends.”

Rob took the bottle. Champagne. Nothing expensive, but real champagne none the less. He quickly popped the cork and Ellie held out the glasses for him to fill. Then he set the bottle down and raised his glass to her.

“Happy birthday,” he said.

She smiled, her beautiful lips glistening from her lip gloss and traces of her sipped champagne. Rob couldn’t help himself. He stepped closer, leaned in and brushed his lips against hers. Ellie froze, but he carried on, pressing his lips to hers a little more firmly.

“I… what are you… oh,” she said against his lips.

He slid his fingers up into her thick, luscious hair and cupped the back of her head. She started to respond, kissing him back tentatively. He wondered if she’d ever been kissed before. Half the girls on the squad were sexually active already, but Ellie was different. It was as if she was oblivious to her own charms. He’d certainly never seen her with a boyfriend.

She let out a little moan and pressed closer to him. Fired, arrested and going to hell, he thought. He brought his hand up to caress her breast. He could feel the taut bud of her nipple through her sports bra and tight sweater.

“Rob no,” she whispered.

Disappointment lanced through him. He kept his hand where it was. “If you want me to stop, I will,” he whispered.

“I, I, I don’t know.”

“You’re so beautiful, Ellie. Sexy.”

She giggled. “You don’t mean that.”

“Yes I do. I want you.”

Her eyes widened and she swallowed hard. “What are you saying?”

He took her hand and pressed it to the bulge in his pants. “I mean I want you,” he said.

Ellie gasped but she didn’t pull away.

“But I would never do anything you didn’t want me to,” he added, stroking her cheek.

“I don’t know,” she said, trembling. “I’ve never… I’m still a… I haven’t ‒ ”

“Let me make you a woman tonight.” Rob had no idea where all this was coming from, only that if he was going to hell, he might as well go there in style.

“Promise you’ll be gentle,” she said.

“I promise I will try, and I guarantee it will be better than some boy your own age with no experience.”

“Rob I… I’ve never done this before, I won’t be any good.”

“Yes you will, I’ll show you everything.”

For a second a wicked, seductive look passed over her face then she settled back to nervous and unsure. In a woman his own age her hesitation would have been a turn off, but knowing it came from the fact that she’d never been with a man before made it sweet and so very provocative.

Rob slid his hand up under her skirt and lightly tickled her mound through her panties. “Have you ever been touched here before?”

“No.”

“Have you ever touched yourself?”

She nodded.

“Given yourself an orgasm?”

Her cheeks flushed bright red and she nodded again. He pulled her close and held her to his chest as he tugged her panties down.

“What do you think of when you touch yourself?” he asked.

She didn’t reply.

He pulled her panties down to her thighs and they dropped to the floor. His fingers tingled with the anticipation of touching her virgin pussy and he was so hard his cock ached.

He ran his fingers through her soft pubic hair, then parted the lips of her pussy and drew a finger along her slit. When he found her wet he knew it was really going to happen, he was really going to fuck this sweet virgin girl half his age.

Ellie moaned as he spread her wetness to her clit and began to rub her with light, teasing strokes.

“What do you think of?” he asked again.

“You,” she gasped. “Oh, Rob. I think of you, and what it would be like to be with you.”

He turned her round and backed her up until she collapsed onto the sofa. He joined her, kissing her hungrily and sliding his hand up under her top to feel her breasts through her bra.

“Wait,” she cried. “Not here, can we go to my bedroom?”

“Anything you want, sweetheart.”

She wriggled out from under him and stood up. Her eyes darted to his erection and the colour in her cheeks deepened. She led him up to her room and shut the door.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked, nervously.

He smiled and stroked her hair. “Will you strip for me? I’d like to watch. And, once you’ve taken that cheerleading outfit off you don’t ever have to wear it again, okay?”

She nodded and smiled at him. “I’m sorry if I’m not very good,” she said as he settled himself on her double bed.

“You’re perfect,” he said.

She lifted one foot up onto the end of the bed to take off her sock.

Holy_Russell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holy_Russell

With no panties on now, she showed off a teasing glimpse of her pussy and Rob groaned.

Ellie didn’t look at him but her lips took on a wicked little smile that made him suspect she knew a lot more than she was letting on.

“You drive me wild,” he said.

Her other sock quickly joined the first on the floor. She stepped back, sliding her fingers along the hem of her sweater and lifted it to reveal a sliver of smooth, supple stomach.

“Are you sure you haven’t done this before, you tease,” Rob said, grinning.

“Is teasing good?” She pouted her lips and her eyes sparkled. She slid her hand up her thigh, bunching up her skirt on her hip and then let it drop again. “Do you like being teased?”

“It’s good, and I love it, but please, don’t keep me waiting too long.”

She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, then, in one fluid flourish pulled sweater and bra over her head and tossed them to the floor. Rob blinked.

“My God you’re stunning,” he said.

Ellie, now wearing nothing but her short, pleated skirt stepped towards him. “Did you like that?” she asked. She stopped just in front of him and let the skirt fall to the floor.

“Stunning,” he said again, a little lost for words.

“What should I do now? Should I take your clothes off?”

“I’d like that.” He sat forward on the edge of the bed with her between his legs. He dipped his head to kiss her stomach then worked his way up to the side of her breast. She tugged his top up over his head. Once it was off, he returned to kissing her sweet, firm breast. He clasped her ass in his left hand and cupped her other breast with his right.

Her hands found their way to his shoulders and she leaned on him as her legs trembled. He took her tight, bullet of a nipple into his mouth and suckled her gently. After a couple of minutes he took her hands and guided them down to his belt. She dropped to her knees in front of him.

She undid his belt then reached for his zipper. She paused. “Rob, I’ve never seen a man naked before. You know, in the flesh I mean.”

He stroked her hair. “You can stop this any time. I don’t want to do anything you’re not comfortable with. Do you trust me?”

She nodded and drew down the zipper. His cock strained for release and she gasped. He stood in front of her and pushed his pants down over his hips and off. He fought down a little frustration; he couldn’t rush her.

Ellie tentatively reached for his shorts and pulled them down. They snagged on his erection

“I’m sorry,” she muttered, flustered.

“It’s okay, it’s okay,” Rob said, stroking her hair.

Still kneeling in front of him, she stared at his cock. “Oh,” she said.

“You okay?”

“Fine, I just… I don’t know if I can do this.”

“We’ll take it very slow, why don’t you see how you feel?”

She nodded then reached out and wrapped her hand around his shaft. He stifled a groan at the sight of her delicate fingers holding him. Slowly, gently, she began to stroke him.

“Like this?” she asked, looking up at him.

Her touch was teasing and tentative. “That’s so good.” He closed his eyes for a moment.

“Should I do it harder? Faster? Tell me Rob.”

He placed his hand over hers and squeezed it a little tighter then showed her how fast to go and where to concentrate her attention.

He closed his eyes again and removed his hand from hers. A few seconds later he heard a faint, wet sound and then she touched the head of his cock with her other hand, her fingers wet with moisture from her own pussy.

“Oh sweet Lord, that’s hot,” he said. She touched herself again and then smeared her fingers over his tip. She rubbed in slow, gentle circles over his head with one hand while still pumping his shaft with the other. Where the hell had she picked that idea up?

She looked up at him, then back to his cock a couple of times, then, holding his gaze she leaned forward and kissed his tip.

“Oh, Ellie,” he moaned.

She gripped his shaft with both hands.

“Rob?”

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“I want to give you a blow job, but, you know, I haven’t… before.”

“Just do what you think feels right,” he said. “You can’t hurt me. Well, no biting, okay?”

She laughed and kissed him again. She took her time, clearly a little nervous and unsure, slowly brushing her lips over him, licking him and finally, taking his swollen head into her mouth. She sucked gently and ran her tongue around him.

“Oh Ellie, that feels amazing.” He didn’t care that she wasn’t sucking him deeply; her tentative teasing was exquisite.

She stopped and pulled back. “You taste salty, I like it.”

He pulled her up into his arms and kissed her. She gasped as her naked body met his along its entire length. He turned her round and lowered her onto the bed. Her breath shortened until she was almost hyperventilating. He held her until she relaxed and then started to explore the soft, smooth skin...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mistress_of_words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments