Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother's Girlfriend And Champagne Haze

"Illicit erotic yearnings and urgent steamy fuck sessions litter the path ahead for a fit and attractive college goer when his mother brings home her new girlfriend."

36
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy this, please share your feedback via votes and comments. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Cheers."

1

 The dazzle of blinking lights and thumping electronic music amidst the crowd of intoxicated dancers provided a soothing cover for Lorna Cooper to fade inside of. She scanned the length and breadth of the large hall without any luck for signs of the work colleagues who had drawn her out for this brazenly crazy new year’s eve party.

It was only a few minutes to midnight and Lorna dallied trying to decide if she should leave right away without saying goodbye or stay back to make a last attempt at finding her people and suffer the disappointment of not being kissed at magic hour when everyone else around her inevitably found someone to lock lips with.

It was less than a year since her divorce. Responding to peer pressure from colleagues that was meant as encouragement, she had agreed to accompany them to the party.

“Maybe you’ll meet a man who’ll be your future sweetheart or just some guy to have a good time with,” they had insisted.

“Yeah, it’s been a minute since that has happened,” saying so Lorna had finally agreed, while secretly lamenting the fact that her colleagues did not have a good idea as to what she really needed at this stage in her life.

Lorna had always been a handsome woman with her long dark locks of hair and slim figure. Now at forty-three years of age, she had filled out the slightest bit from her skinnier days, which only accentuated her mature, feminine elegance. Nowadays she mostly kept her hair clipped in stylish knots and wore long dresses to social gatherings that accentuated her form without revealing much.

“You here by yourself, miss?” the voice in her ear was playful, sexy, and female. Lorna turned around to see a beautiful dark blonde woman at her side. The fabric of her maroon off-shoulder crop top glimmered in the dazzling lights, as did the brilliant clear stone pierced into her navel just above the lining of her short, black skirt. Lorna found herself staring at the other woman’s physique for a moment – her toned elegant figure, her smooth bare shoulders, and her sexy, bejeweled midriff – before looking back up to her face. A casual, friendly smile sparkled across the stranger’s lips as their gazes met.

That was when Lorna noticed the sticky, viscous white fluid around her lips.

“Oh,” Lorna finally responded, “Yes, I suppose I am.”

“In that case,” said the woman, ignoring the look of mild astonishment on Lorna’s face, “Care for a dance?”

“Sure,” uttering the word somehow felt more automatic than deliberate.

“I’m Bea. Short for Beatrix.”

“I’m Lorna. I must warn you I haven’t danced in the longest time.”

Taken by her waist by the somewhat enchanting stranger, she fell in rhythm with the deep base and danced, all the while unable to take her eyes off the fresh coating of shiny cum spattered around the other woman’s mouth and face.

Noticing her gaze Beatrix giggled. With a casual gesture of a finger pointing towards her beautiful face, she said still smiling, “Sorry about this. This was Derek just seconds back over there in the corner. He’s just a friend I was helping out,” she finished, and flicking out her tongue scooped up some of the cum into her mouth with an air of swiftly mending a fault.

“Oh…ummm… no you’re fine… Shit! I mean not fine! You’re beautiful,” stammered Lorna feeling Beatrix press closer to her on the dance floor.

“Quit it, love, you’re going to make me blush!" With pleasurable surprise, Lorna felt Beatrix's hand caress and then gently squeeze around her ass, in a way that somehow felt less aggressive and more complimentary.

Beatrix continued, her words close and warm upon Lorna's face, "And you’re not bad yourself, you know. Why’d you think I singled you out?”

2

At about the same time, twenty-year-old Ronald Cooper, referred to by friends and family as ‘Ron’ or ‘Ronnie’, was looking around for Alice, his girlfriend, amidst the crowd of drunken college students gathered at his friend Steve’s posh home. Music blared loudly from the powerful living room speakers, mingling with the shrieks of glee from young men and women dancing, kissing, and feeling each other up in public view.

Ron traversed across the sea of jiving bodies to the base of the staircase, barely managing to balance his full glass of beer from spilling and choosing to ignore the drunk girl who squeezed his ass on the way there. He was a handsome young man with an athletic figure and as such was used to receiving favorable attention from many of his female counterparts in college. But what he really wanted to do now was leave the party, curl up in a corner with Alice, and pamper her with love. He climbed up the stairs and turned a corner.

“Yes, Daddy, stretch me out like that… mmmmh,” hearing the familiar voice, Ron opened the nearest door to find Alice naked and amorously entwined with Frank, Steve’s father. Frank sat on a chair equally naked, with the lithe young form of Alice grinding down facing him on his lap; they kissed passionately with her arms around his neck, while his fat cock squeezed in through her plush, pink pussy lips.

Ron froze in his stride and watched his girlfriend ride his best friend’s dad with wanton lust, squeezing her tight naked body with cute pointy breasts close against the older man’s strong, hairy chest. He watched her ride him with increasing lust until she dug her face into Franks’ shoulder and whimpered audibly in his arms, orgasming on his cock.

When she finally saw him, Ron was still standing frozen in the same spot. He did not know what she saw on his face, but her expression flickered with indecision before suddenly relaxing and breaking into a semi-intoxicated smile.

“Sorry, Ron,” she said looking at him, “You have a nice cock, but he’s such a daddy that I just had to try him!”

An added surge of disgust finally freed his muscles. Ron turned around angrily and made a dash for the front door. He chugged the beer on the way down and left the tangle of young sweaty bodies and thumping music behind as he exited through the main door. Behind him, a voice on the speaker started the countdown to midnight.

 

3

While dancing with carefree abandon, every time Beatrix swayed apart from her, Lorna watched her body move with sublime elegance and more than a hint of erotic charm. Some of the fresh cum still glistened on the skin of her face and under her lips as she danced. Words from fiction literature such as ‘wild’ and ‘free-spirited’ rose to the surface of her consciousness and flavored the sharp attraction she felt to the woman dancing with her. Lorna would later find out that Beatrix was in her late thirties. She had the aura of being a woman in her prime and she seemed to be enjoying every bit of it. It infected Lorna with a fresh wave of energy.

When Beatrix swirled into her arms the next time, Lorna held her close and wiped the cum from her cheek with one finger and scooped it in between her lips.

Beatrix laughed with delight at this unanticipated gesture. To Lorna, her laughter was like sparkles of goodness and warmth. Despite the craziness of the occasion, somehow this beautiful, naughty stranger felt familiar to her. The countdown reached one followed by a huge cheer all around.

Confetti fell from the ceiling amidst the party lights, the music started up again and Lorna’s lips locked onto Beatrix’s, slurping up the remaining cum from under her lip and feeding it back to her. It was a sudden bold move that held Lorna in a nervous stiffness until Beatrix’s arms crossed around her neck and she leaned back in for the kiss. Lorna held her by her cool, almost damp waist while Beatrix’s tongue twirled across hers.

“Are you sure your friend Derek is fine with you being here with me?” Lorna asked when their lips finally parted.

“Oh, sure… he’s not my boyfriend. I don’t need men for relationships. I just want them once in a while for a fuck. I’m more into women for emotional connections. And… for sharing cum it seems.”

“Ah,” said Lorna, feeling her heart rate quicken, not daring to mention just yet how similarly she felt about her own needs.

 

4

Ron got out his keys, opened the door to their apartment, and went in. His mother would still be out at the party she was attending. After the cold outdoors, the living room felt warm and humid. He took off his T-shirt and glumly made his way toward his bedroom. As he walked, the softest of feminine moans drew his attention to the half-open door to his mother’s bedroom. He saw them then.

Eyes closed, head rested on a pillow, his mother lay naked on her back, her legs parted. An unknown dark blonde woman who was likewise naked down to her toes and irresistibly beautiful was rubbing his mother between her thighs while leaning in and biting the stiff puffy nipple on one of her still perky breasts. His mother never noticed him, but the other woman did. Their eyes locked, and she scanned his face and his fit, slim bare upper body. If asked, Ron would not be able to explain how, but when she looked back up to his face, her lips still sucking on his mother’s nipple, she smiled at him with her eyes.

Ron moved uncomfortably away, entered his room, and locked his door.

He woke the next morning with no immediate memory of the beautiful naked woman in his mother’s bed, nor of the novel sensations and aching need he had felt in his body then. The image that pervaded his psyche was that of Steve’s father shoving his cock inside his cute, naked girlfriend and making her moan and cum in his lap. He imagined him pinning Alice – fresh from orgasm – on her back against his bed, holding her fast by her arms and pumping into her young body with his fat cock.

Somehow unable to stop himself from visualizing it, he thought about Frank making Alice orgasm over and over, writhing underneath him from waves of pleasure, until unable to hold on any longer Frank too came deep inside her flush, wet pussy.

But when he left his room in his boxers and made his way to the kitchen, the unknown woman was there – looking graceful and effortlessly sexy in his mother’s black crop top and grey harem pants – and it brought back the pangs of desire in his chest and all across his bare body from the previous night, like returning an electric blanket on his skin. There was an intoxicating, seamless sexual charm that this older woman naturally exuded which Ron had never felt in all the younger, pretty girls in college.

“Hi, I’m Bea. You must be Ronnie,” she said, sipping from the bottle of water in her hand.

“Ron, hi.”

“Your mother brought me home last night,” she said with a slight blush, “And then she asked me to stay.”

 

5

“He looks quite dashing in that white suit, doesn’t he?” Lorna said proudly, staring at her son.

“He really does. Quite a charmer,” agreed Beatrix standing by her side.

Ron walked through the aisle between the gathering of people on either side, reached his mother, and handed her the ring.

“You both look really beautiful,” he said, smiling at each of them in turn before stepping to the side.

“Thanks, handsome. I guess this makes me your step-mom?” said Beatrix making an awkward gesture with her arms.

“Stop it!” giggled Lorna.

Not every person had the occasion to see their mother in a wedding dress in front of them, but now Ron did. The radiance that had come over her persona ever since she had gotten together with Beatrix was at its brightest now.

Over the months Ron had grown close to Beatrix, who was now a very familiar older presence in his life. She was careful never to mother him too much, allowing the both of them to forge an organic bond. Since she started living with them, their relationship had begun to resemble more than anything else that of a cool aunt and her nephew.

It was with warm familiarity, respect, and love that Ron’s instincts were guided toward her. He was happy and grateful that his mother had found the right person to spend the rest of her life with. The night he had first seen Beatrix on his mother’s bed was etched in distant memory. It had nothing to do with their present reality.

The image of Beatrix in that crop top and harem pants felt like a figment of fiction he only sought access to on rare nights when he needed to forget a bad day. As such, Ron could swear that there was no risk of any feelings towards his mother’s lover approaching the illicit. This was except that is, on rare occasions when they would go for a vacation and the sight of Beatrix in cute skimpy outfits around the pool would revive strong, almost exotic sensations that only she had ever given him.

“I do,” said Beatrix.

Looking into her eyes, Lorna giggled uncontrollably with joy while the priest continued to speak, now addressing her. Beatrix smiled back at her, a single tear trickling down one eye.

The priest finished.

“I do,” said Lorna and kissed her bride.

6

“Your turn, Bea,” said Lorna hoisting her naked self up on the mattress of the tent, looking flush and radiant from orgasm.

“Are you sure I won’t get late?” asked Beatrix, her face clearly etched with the hope that Lorna would say that there was enough time.

“Let the fucker wait,” came her reply. Holding Beatrix by her bare waist Lorna pushed her down on the mattress and pulled off her top. Beatrix’s beautiful, medium breasts fell into view. Light filtered in through the green walls of the tent and illuminated her naked form in a wonderful glow.

“God, I love your boobs,” she said and bit into Beatrix’s nipple.

“Ouch!”

“Ooops… I’m sorry, Bea.”

“You know I love it,” giggled Beatrix, taking off her shorts, “Now suck my boobs and make me cum, Mommy.”

Lorna bit her lip despite herself, hearing Beatrix address her that way. By now she knew very well how to make her wife cum fastest. She kissed her lips with affection and then sucked on each of her breasts in turn, all the while massaging her clitoris and beginning to poke inside her pussy. Beatrix could feel the heat and desire rise and spread across her body with each caress and probe. The feeling of having the woman she loved sucking on her breasts so generously brought forth an all too familiar glorious haze.

“Kiss me,” moaned Beatrix beginning to feel close. The two women pressed their lips together and Beatrix lurched against her, giving in entirely and cumming hard on her fingers.

“Fuck, I fucking love you,” said Beatrix breathlessly, looking flushed, her naked body heaving, lying on the mattress from the aftereffects of orgasm.

“Now go,” said Lorna, “Unless you want an earful from him for being too late.”

“Hey.”

“What?” said Lorna.

“College boys don’t always choose to take a break with their family at the end of the semester. This is good, Lorna.”

“Right,” said Lorna, “Yes, he’s a good one, I suppose.”

 

7

“You’re surprisingly on time,” remarked Ron after he had embraced Beatrix at the bus stop.

He looked smart in a formal way – somewhat out of place thought Beatrix, seeing him in a crisp white shirt tucked into blue trousers. Not the look of a man going camping. But smart nevertheless. After all, it was part of his personality to dress this way in public and as such, it suited him very well, thought Beatrix.

She herself had hurriedly put on her denim shorts and red sleeveless crop top before leaving the tent post-orgasm and now felt the slightest bit chilly standing in the open road.

Something glimmered on her stomach in the fading afternoon sun and Ron noticed an all-new expensive looking platinum navel piercing.

“Mom said on the phone you’d left a bit late,” He continued, “And yet here you are.”

“What can I say, babe? I’m fast,” said Beatrix gesturing to her bike parked on the side of the road.

“Yeah, never say stuff like that again,” said Ron walking towards the bike, “Ever.”

“Why, what do the girls in college call you?” she asked with a friendly giggle, handing him the pillion helmet.

“Ron,” he said.

“Alright then, if you say so,” said Beatrix, wearing her helmet and straddling down on her seat, “Now hang on, Ronnie.”

Beatrix did ride fast. But her body seemed so in tune with the bike’s movements that Ron never felt any concern for safety. He hugged her around her waist and tummy like she’d taught him to and sat close against her back. Strands of her dark blonde hair escaped from her helmet and fluttered about his face, but he did not complain. He rested his chin on her shoulder and breathed in, enjoying the fast twisting ride with her along the narrow, winding forest road.

 

8

“Well I’m glad you decided to grace us with your presence if only for a couple of days,” said Lorna to her son, while starting the fire at the pit. There was a single large and comfortable-looking tent set up by the fire pit at a small clearing. They were surrounded on three sides by the woods and bordered on one side by a railing along a cliff that looked down upon a clear blue lake.

The fire pit was circled by stone benches, which is where they sat. It was not particularly chilly, but there was an intermittent breeze that flowed in from the direction of the lake and a small fire felt welcome in the late afternoon.

“It’s not so bad here,” said Ron looking around, “I could suffer the two of you for a couple of days for this, I think.”

“Well then you’ll be glad you don’t have to suffer us presently,” said...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Eroticex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments