Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum and Son Masturbate

"Helen was a single mum that hadn’t had cock for a while"

32
15 Comments 15
22.3k Views 22.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Andrew had returned home for Christmas. Andrew is twenty-two, just under six feet tall with a good physique. At the moment he doesn’t have a regular girlfriend but that is not to say that he doesn’t have regular sex. Due to his good looks and fit body he has little problem pulling when the need arises. Andrew was a good son, he made sure he got home at least once or twice a term and always for all or part of the vacations.

Andrew’s stepmother, Helen, is forty-three with a good figure. She was widowed when Andrew was twelve years old. Helen’s husband was killed in a road accident. Although time is a great healer, Helen had not found another long-term relationship. She had been on a few dates but nothing ever came of them. 

On arriving home Andrew headed straight to his room to drop off his bags. On walking through the house it was clear that his mother was not yet home from work. So he laid on his bed opened his laptop and started to watch various clips on YouTube. He worked his way through some of the suggestions that popped up, ships colliding, dogs doing silly things and such. On one video a beautiful blonde woman appeared and Andrew’s cock began to stiffen. His thoughts were now dominated by the hardening member in his pants. The need to masturbate became overwhelming.

Andrew opened his favourite porn website and searched for his preferred fetish which was milf and teen. He positioned his laptop to the side of his bed, laid on his left side so his right hand would be free to massage his cock. In this position he had his back to his bedroom door which he had left slightly open. Andrew unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. He played with his cock in his pants for a bit before removing them and releasing his erection. He then removed his t shirt so he was totally naked. He put his earbuds in so he could listen to the sound in private and not alert his mother to the sex noises if she were to return home. 

He watched the action on the screen trying not to touch his cock as he didn’t want to cum too quickly. Unbeknown to Andrew his mother had arrived home. As she entered through the front door, she knew Andrew was home as he had hung his coat in the hall. Helen headed upstairs to find Andrew. As she reaches the top of the stairs she noticed a dim and flickering light coming through the partially open door to Andrew’s room. Helen walked towards the door and opened it and walked in.

The entrance of Andrew’s bedroom had a short passageway next to the side of the closet before opening into the room. As Helen reach the end of the passageway she stopped and took a small step back. In front of her she saw Andrew on his bed naked with his back to her, watching porn and clearly masturbating. She stood quietly at the end of the entrance to Andrew’s bedroom and watched him enjoying what he thought was some private time.

As Helen watched her son masturbate, she couldn’t help but to touch herself. She lifted her skirt and reached inside her panties to find the dampness of her pussy. She watched Andrew carefully and listened to the moaning noises he was making. He then rolled onto his back. His hard cock pointing skywards. Helen thought for a moment that he had seen her but she stood back a touch into the dark passage. She then leaned forward to see Andrew rolling a condom down the length of his erect penis. He then continued to masturbate while laying on his back, no longer paying any attention to the porn on his laptop. His back then arched as he let out a loud groan. Helen could see, in the light being emitted from the screen of the laptop, the end of the condom filling with Andrew’s cum. Helen watched Andrew’s orgasm begin to subside before retreating to her own room. 

As Helen got changed out of her work clothes she quickly rubbed her clit bringing herself to orgasm. She bit her lip quite hard to prevent her from squealing with delight as her orgasm passed through her body. Helen changed and quietly headed down the stairs to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Over dinner, Helen and Andrew shared a bottle of wine and caught up on what each had been up to recently, although they did speak frequently on the phone and text each other to make sure each was alright. After they had finished their meal they retired to the living room to finish the wine and watch a bit of TV. While they sat and watched the television, Helen could not get the image of Andrew masturbating out of her head. As a consequence, she was turned on. At about eleven, she felt the need to masturbate. So she told Andrew she was tired and needed to go to bed. She kissed her son goodnight and head upstairs to bed leaving Andrew watching TV.

On arriving at her bedroom she entered and deliberately left the door half-open. She undressed down to her panties and bra. She then searched her bedside cabinet for her vibrator and lay on the bed. As she lay on the bed she teased her pussy through the fabric of her panties and removed her bra.  As she lay on the bed she slowly worked her hand inside her panties and found her wet hole. Helen rubbed her clit and then slid her finger into her vagina. She repeated this a few times before her orgasm began to pass through her body like a tidal wave. As her orgasm reached a crescendo she could not help but moan in pure pleasure.

As she lay on the bed in the afterglow of her orgasm, she reached for her vibrator. Helen turned it on and rubbed it along the length of her vulva to get it lubricated. Helen then teased her clit before inserting into her vagina. As she masturbated Helen groaned as the vibrator caressed her G spot.

Meanwhile, Andrew turned the TV off in the living room and headed upstairs to bed. As he climbed the stairs he could hear a humming sound and groaning. He recognised the sounds immediately. His mother was masturbating. Andrew knew his mother masturbated as when he was younger he stumbled across her collection of five or six vibrators in a draw when he was searching for something else his mother had sent him to find.

As Andrew got to the top of the stairs he could see the door was open. Once at the top of the stairs he should have turned left and headed for his own room. However, the erection developing in his pants told him to turn right. He quietly edged himself along the landing until he could see inside Helens’s room. As Andrew peered inside Helen’s room he saw her naked on the bed, laying on her back with one knee bent pointed at the wall. Her right hand was controlling a vibrator that was inserted into her vagina and her left hand was massaging her breasts. She was also making sounds in appreciation of the stimulation she was receiving.

As Helen masturbated she could sense Andrew’s presence outside her room watching her. This excited her even more. She moved her body into a position that she thought would give Andrew the best view. After a minute or two, she rolled onto her front and raised her buttocks in the air so Andrew could observe her bum and arsehole. While still having the vibrator inserted in this position Helen reached orgasm. 

Helen rolled onto her back as her orgasm faded and lay still on the bed, legs open. She knew Andrew was watching her and would be outside the room with a hard cock requiring some attention. Helen thought about how it would feel with her fingers wrapped around it and slowly pulling back his foreskin and rubbing him until he ejaculated.

HannaRogers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRogers

Andrew tried to quietly retreat to his bedroom but one of the floorboards creaked underfoot.

“Is that you Andrew,” Helen called out.

“Yes just off to bed,” he replied nervously as she would know from where his voice came from that he had been watching her.

“OK. Would you like to come and watch some TV in here with me for a while?" Helen enquired.

“Err, alright just for a bit because I feel bushed,” Andrew said. 

To give his erection a chance to subside he said, “I’m just going to put my pyjamas on, OK."

“OK come in when you’re done,” Helen replied.

Helen slipped on a dressing gown over her naked body and sat back on the bed. Two minutes later Andrew entered the room in his night shorts and a t-shirt. He sat on the bed next to his mother and they started to watch a late-night show on TV.

As they watched TV Helen’s dressing gown gaped open revealing her pert breast. She made no attempt to cover herself. Andrew noticed her pert breasts and his penis immediately sprung to attention. There was nothing he could do to hide the mound in his shorts without drawing even more attention to it.

Helen caressed her breasts with her right hand, almost forgetting Andrew was just next to her. She felt juices begin to moisten her vagina. Then she opened her dressing gown exposing her naked body to Andrew. Her hand was automatically drawn to her pussy which she started to stroke eventually finding her clit, which she began to massage with her fingertips.

Andrew sat next to his mother as she started to masturbate. Her body looked fantastic from where he was sitting on the bed. As he sat there she began to moan quietly continuing to masturbate as if he wasn’t there, her eyes lightly closed as she enjoyed the tingles that ran through her body. Helen opened her eyes for a moment looked at Andrew and smiled.

Without saying a word Andrew slipped his erect cock out of his shorts and started to stroke it slowly up and down. Helen glanced down to see the swollen head of Andrew’s cock glistening with his precum. It had been a while since Helen had seen an erect cock this close up and she wanted to remind herself how it felt in her fingers. Helen rolled onto her side, took hold of Andrew’s rock hard cock in her right hand, and started to slide her hand up and down Andrew’s seven-inch shaft.

The feel of Andrew’s hard cock in her hand was incredible and she used slow hand movement to prolong the experience. Helen didn’t want Andrew to cum too quickly. As she stroked his cock Andrew moaned in absolute pleasure. With every downward stroke, Helen stretched his foreskin all the way towards his balls until it hurt. The feeling of pain just intensified his erection and the sexual feeling coming from his cock.

Andrew could feel his spunk beginning its journey from his balls. His orgasm had started and he was now at the point of no return. He arched his back as he felt his semen begin to pass up the length of his cock. He then let out a loud groan as his cum made its way up the length of his cock before exploding into the air. 

It had been a while since Helen had seen, felt, and smelt a cum. As Andrew’s orgasm faded a few drops of his cum dribbled onto Helen’s hand. She removed her hand from Andrew’s cock and licked the cum from it. She allowed the salty taste to circulate in her mouth before swallowing. 

Andrew sat exhausted on the bed as he came down from his orgasm. Helen watched as he slowly drifted off to sleep. As she watched him drift into a dream-like state she returned her hand back to her vagina and masturbated herself to another orgasm before drifting into her own dreams.

Andrew and Helen dozed off together naked on the bed. After a couple of hours, Helen awoke and needed to pee. She sat up on the side of the bed then stood and headed for the bathroom. Helen’s movement brought Andrew out of his slumber. As his eyes flushed to the gloom he saw Helen walking away towards the bathroom. 

Helen’s bottom was pert and cute and this did not pass Andrew’s attention. He watched carefully as Helen entered the bathroom. As he lay on the bed still half asleep he could hear Helen peeing. Andrew's mind tried to give him a visual image of Helen peeing and wiping herself. As a consequence of these thoughts, Andrew’s cock began to stiffen and by the time Helen open the door of the bathroom he was laying on the bed with a full erection.

As Helen walked back to the bed she could not help but notice Andrew’s hard cock. As she walked back to the bed Andrew’s eyes were fixated on Helen’s naked body. Her breasts looked pert and her pussy, with the little crop of hair, just sat above it, looked delicious with the labia slightly protruding between her legs. Andrew took hold of his cock and started to stroke it as Helen knelt on the bed next to Andrew.

Helen leant forward and replaced Andrew’s hand with her own on his cock, she then lowered her head to take his penis into her mouth. She then lifted one knee and swung it over Andrew’s body as she pivoted on the other knee. Helen’s pussy was now just in front of Andrew’s face. He had a close up view of her pink glistening pussy and her right puckered ring. Andrew put his hands on her hips and pulled her towards his mouth. Andrew and Helen were now in a sixty nine position.

As Helen sucked gently on Andrew’s cock, he probed her pussy with his tongue and every few seconds moved to rim her anus. Andrew sucked on Helen’s clit bringing her to an immediate orgasm. As she came he could see the muscle in her anal ring twitch right in front of his face.

Helen sat up for a moment leaving her pussy in Andrew’s mouth. She reached into the beside draw and extracted a condom. She then unpackaged the condom and rolled it down the length of his hard cock. She then slid her pussy down Andrew’s body. Her pussy was now hovering just above Andrew’s hard cock. She took hold of it and guided it to the entrance to her vagina. Helen then lowered herself onto Andrew’s cock.

Andrew watched as the length of his penis eased its way into Helen. Once securely in place, Helen began to slowly ride Andrew’s cock. In this reverse cowgirl position Andrew’s cock pushed against Helen’s cervix. Andrew pushed his hips up as Helen lowered herself onto his cock. Andrew felt his orgasm starting in his balls. As his orgasm intensified he thrust harder into Helen. Andrew felt his cum propel itself into the condom as his orgasm shot through his body. As Andrew ejaculated Helen orgasmed again. 

Her body shuddered with ecstasy, it had been a while since she had last had a cock inside her. As their orgasm subsided Helen was reluctant to dismount as the feeling of Andrew inside her was fantastic. 

As Andrew’s cock went limp Helen lifted herself off him. She then carefully removed his condom and admired the amount of spunk that was deposited in it before folding it and discarding it on the bedside table. Andrew’s cock flopped onto his stomach. Helen lay naked beside Andrew hoping that he would soon be hard again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by likekissingthighs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments