Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Gap Year Part Two

"All I wanted during my gap year was to hang out with my stepdad"

18
8 Comments 8
14.7k Views 14.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Chapter Four – Moving on in Santa Barbara

Things continued to worsen for me on the boyfriend front back in Santa Barbara. Michael’s possessiveness started to overpower me, his constant calling saying,

"Where are you now?"

His relentless texting, "I love you, I miss you, I need you, can’t wait to see you." Persistent questions such as, "who was that you were with just then? Who came into the coffee shop today?"

It was all too much for me and finally I summonsed up the courage to do what was required. Michael, I said,

"I don’t have the same feelings for you as you do for me. I do love and care for you as a friend and I do enjoy your company. But you deserve someone who feels the same as you do for them, and that person isn’t me."

OMG, I thought to myself later that week. What an unmitigated disaster. Michael had been sobbing like a three year who’d just lost his ball. Uncontrollably at first and then later in fits and bursts whenever I attempted to console him. I had been more upset than anticipated. It was simply due to the fact I was used to having him around, to talk with. To talk at was probably more to the point. Either way after many tissue filled nights spent talking with Mom on the phone, then watching reruns of "Greys Anatomy," I was starting to recover. I had decided to take up yoga on Tuesday and Thursday nights after work and I still went to the gym three mornings a week before work. I was going to keep busy and focused on finishing my gap year intact. It was now only three months until I headed back to Australia. My Communications Degree at the Queensland Institute of Technology awaited me, as did Mom, and my new life in Australia.

It was October 1 now and all was in readiness. Cal had booked a room at "La Colluna," a funky Italian restaurant in town. It was my nineteenth birthday. My best friend from school Mel was bringing her boyfriend Pete and Jo from the coffee shop was coming with her husband Christoph. I had spent the past week preparing. I had been in for the mandatory facial a week prior. I had the leg and bikini wax yesterday, before spending most of the day in the hair salon and had, with the assistance of Mel, been dressing for the occasion since 3 pm. I was excited and anxious all at the same time. I hadn’t seen Cal since our last trip to the cabin. He had been at a convention in Miami. Whilst I hadn’t had a drink since splitting with Michael almost six weeks prior. I was petrified on relying upon alcohol as a crutch, a common occurrence with my blood father, according to Mom that is. Tonight I was going to have a few drinks, tonight I was going to party with Cal and my friends.

Finally I was ready. I stood up, my small red dress just dropped below my pink thong. My pink bra strap was now hidden and with my bag firmly over my shoulder as I followed Mel to Pete’s car.

Chapter Five - Turning 19 at La Colluna

The roof top bar was buzzing. Jo and Christoph laid a bottle of Champagne on ice as they chatted before heading downstairs. Christoph was fun I thought. He’d grown up in France and come out to the States in the Navy before settling here with his Mom who was formerly from Washington. He had since worked his way up from the cellar door to become a Vigneron and was now working in a small Vineyard just out of town. Jo and he had only recently married and she had attended their wedding at the Vineyard they had not long returned from a honeymoon in Paris.

"So," Christoph said to me, "what, pray tell, have you planned for your nineteenth year, apart from a return to your birthplace in Aussie land? Are there any men on the horizon?"

And with that Jo dug him squarely in the ribs.

"You don’t have to answer that Jen," she said, frowning at Christoph as he gathered himself back up after the blow.

"No, I’m okay," I said. "There are no men on the horizon but even if there were, I’m not interested in a relationship. I’m nineteen now, I’m just a horny teen chasing sex!"

Everyone laughed. It was just so not me to speak like that, but so funny just the same.

Down in the restaurant we signed in under Cal’s name. He would only be another five minutes. He had texted me as he was parking around the corner. With Pete and Mel on one side and Jo and Christoph on the other, I sat at the head of the table. The Italian waiters were now delivering some "Bruschetta" as a starter and I had ordered some white bait for Cal, who now arrived. He is so handsome, I thought as he stood at the other end of their table, red roses in hand and a present in the other his dark blue Boss suit looked impeccable with a crisp white shirt navy tie and silver cuffs, a pair of sparkling black shoes and a smile that went for days.

"Hi everyone," he said in his familiar charismatic way.

"Apologies I’m late. I had to pick up the last piece of Jenifer’s present," he said, before making his way toward my end of the table and kissing me on the cheek.

"Happy birthday beautiful," he whispered. I smiled, as his eyes lowered to catch site of my pink push up bra, beneath my pretty red dress. My young supple breasts distracting him, as he handed over my present. I could see he had an erection growing as he stood next to me, inhaling my gorgeous perfume, drinking in my scent, drowning in my youth. I noticed he decided to quickly make his way back to his seat and sit before his secret was exposed.

Cal looked now toward Mel before he spoke,

"Mel,as you are staying with Jenifer this weekend, I am charging you with the responsibility of taking a photo opening this envelope with her birthday present on," he said, before handing her a red envelope with Happy Birthday Jenifer scrawled on its leaf.

"With pleasure Cal," Mel replied, smiling back toward the handsome man. Mel became fixated on Cal’s jaw line, as it angled its way toward his strong mouth, his shiny white teeth and his easy going smile. She became lost in the moment until her boyfriend Pete nudged her, requesting some of the Italian Frascata they had ordered with their meals. Cal’s presence hadn’t escaped the attention of the Restaurant’s young Italian waitress who now made a B line toward his seat to take his main menu order her flowing white dress, long legs and ample breast line all meeting him at once. Mel watched as beneath the waitress’s pretty brunette hair, her pen shook whilst taking his order, clearly transfixed by this dark handsome man.

I felt so lucky and special dining within a sensational Italian Restaurant with my closest friends, and with Cal at the head other end of the table. I had totally moved on from Michael and was content enjoying yoga, being fit from the gym, rested and relaxed, comfortable within my own skin. What shall my nineteenth year bring me? I pondered to myself whilst cutting the cake. Perhaps it would bring my wish, with Cal in the cabin by the lake. Everyone now sang with laughter Happy Birthday to me, as I continued to smile and laugh, never wanting the evening to end.

After dinner Cal drove Mel and I home to my condo, as we laughed off the evening’s events. I had been sneaking some alcohol between the disguise of my older friends. Not yet 21 it was illegal to drink alcohol in the States. I was camouflaged, I joked. Clearly affected by my birthday drinks. Cal leaned across the console squeezing me in tight and brushing my hair aside he whispered, Happy Birthday beautiful once more. As I grabbed my present and alighted from his door. My pretty red dress riding up my thighs once more, exposing my pretty pink thong, with my fleeting tender slit. Winding the window lower, he spoke upon saying goodbye,

"I hope you do not mind Jenifer, I sneaked a look at your clothes size when last time up at the cabin. If your present doesn’t fit, the number is there to exchange it, he said. Night girls. Behave!" He now shouted, watching as we held hands and danced away through his headlights.

"She looks stunning," Cal thought to himself, as my now long sleek legs left his vision. Taking Mel and I away from him out into the night.

Chapter Six - Cal’s nightcap

Cal was a bit frustrated now, he would like to have been able to have a nightcap with me yet with Mel around he decided to move on she may have cramped his style. He decided to cruise back into town. Since leaving my mom he had been exploring sexually and was now keen to satisfy his appetite. For the next month he would leave the States and head on extended leave with his best client Dirk they would fish for marlin for ten off the coast of Fiji’s Vetulele’ Island before joining Dirk’s family down at Savu Savu in Fiji for three weeks where they would dive snorkel at the Jacques Cousteau Resort between sailing, golfing and relaxing. In Fiji he was aware his sexual fantasies would lay dormant, until he returned back to the seedy West Coast.

He paid the $200 at the door, to the receptionist Sasha.

"Louise is the third door on the right ," she said.

He walked upstairs, lay on the bed and pulled his trousers down. His underpants still on, removing his jacket, tie and shirt, he waited. For what seemed an eternity. The escort, the hooker, the prostitute, he wasn’t exactly sure what to call them appeared no doubt from their previous escapade , he thought to himself. With gorgeous breasts the pretty brunette smiled lying beside him and touching his leg, kissing his cheek as she moved closer. He was somewhat nervous though he appeared not to be, fondling within his pants she reached for his cock, his eyes transfixed on her breasts.

He could feel his rod stiffen everything he had anticipated was coming to fruition, but he was still scared. Louise, his companion, reached for the condoms, folding, unwrapping, sliding, and then slowly lowering the plastic sleeve along his thick shaft. She sucked and lubricated his being, only looking up to withdraw her tongue for him to gaze at, to analyse, to become more, and more turned on. She pulled away and slowly removed her skirt her purple thong looking up at him.

" What would he do now?" He pondered to himself.

Louise appeared uncertain, moving to turn back to him to launch on her all fours she paused, uncertain of which way to turn. He anxiously moved her thighs, pushing her butt before him. The tight deep hole almost purple in color now rose as she now reached down below her stomach, seeking to pleasure herself, as he guided the condom, forth with his cock and balls following soon after.

" Could he catch a disease?" He mused somewhat anxiously.

It was too late now. Louise began to rock back and forth on song, grasping at his cock, with her tender juicy ass. Her hands continuously stroking, up and down her rod as she strangled her pre-cum head. Cal he held her butt cheeks firm, as she begged him to push harder in, to fuck her dirty hole, as she squirted her own cock juice out, screaming and squirming whole. Then retreating quickly to throw the plastic down, now stroking firmly upon his shaft, with the might of one half as young, Cal shot his cum all over her face, her lips, her mouth then her tongue. With his suit all placed back on, with his tie all nice and neat, thanking Sasha at reception for her time, he made his way back to the street.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl



Cal relaxed on his balcony to round out the night. He relaxed and enjoyed a coffee as the boats out in front gently swayed in the breeze, their chain laden anchors, fighting at the buoys. The cell phone vibrated on his glass table, it was an SMS from Mel. He picked it up.

"Your Thai Princess," read her message.

Cal smiled, before opening the J-pegs. There were five shots. In the photos I was standing in the crimson bikini he had purchased in a Thai hat, with bright red and crimson wedges, standing me up high. From below my hat he could see I was wearing a black mask. My eyes barely visible, in my left hand was an envelope. In my right was an air ticket to Thailand. Cal hoped I had understood his birthday card. It’s special and sad all at once he had written, the time for us to say goodbye, yet having a week away together, before you finally fly is something I’m sure we’ll both treasure until the day we die.

Chapter Seven – Birthday presents

Sunday Mel and I woke late I was still spun out by the effort Cal made and by the present. I was going to Thailand. All alone with Cal for 8 whole days. I could not believe it. It was like. Like too good to be true!

We decided to take in a light lunch around the corner before catching a film in town. Later that evening I kissed Mel goodbye and turned in early. My mind still awash with thoughts of December.

Monday at the Café flew by and upon returning home another birthday card arrived it was from Mom. Loving and thing of you always beautiful girl, she wrote. TTFN Love Mom xx. Mom had said in a letter within the card she had transferred $150 USD into my account. She really was too kind, with the USD to AUD rate the way it was $150 USD was more like $200 at her end. I pondered what to do with these additional funds. I went online to surf the net. I had some ideas. I canvassed hand bags from all manner of sites and finally came up with a pretty pink leather bag from "Popcherry", one of my favorite sites from when I last visited Mom in Australia. The bag was on sale for $80 USD, including delivery. Now that Cal was to be away again practically until we traveled to Thailand, and given my now lack of a boyfriend, I decided to explore my sexuality and embark upon some "Risque" behaviour.

"Damn it I am 19 now anyway," I thought to myself. "I can’t keep inserting my hair brush into my sexuality forever, I need something a little smoother."

I quickly surfed the web for vibrators and believe it or not ended up in the UK. I wanted a quality toy for not much money. And the UK was known for their quality. Usual scenario. I searched through some adult toy sites Sergi.co.uk and Lovehoney and ended up at boxesoffun.co.uk where I found just what I was looking for, a 5 inch Jelly Rabbit mini vibrator. It looked absolutely perfect. It had a little throttle that could give me the vibe I needed with a clit stimulator sitting alongside the gorgeous five inch shaft. I felt horny at the thought of it. I could carry it around in my new bag from Popcherry , and take it with me out to work, shopping, or wherever I went. Even to Thailand. Well, hopefully I wouldn’t need it much there, I thought to myself. Best of all, it came in pink! The 5 inch Jelly Rabbit mini vibrator would cost £11.49 or $18 USD.

Then just as I was about to effect the direct bank transfer I noticed these soft pink duo balls on the boxesoffun.co.uk website. Again they were not too large for my tight pussy. I was not used to inserting anything too big, therefore the mini Rabbit vibrator seemed perfect. But these looked like fun as well. You could insert them in your tiny snatch and walk around with them as they vibrated together, all the time jiggling and wiggling around within the walls of your pussy.

"What a turn on," I thought to myself.

I must admit to feeling somewhat apprehensive about the overall online purchasing concept, but boxesoffun.co.uk had great reviews and were all over the web at Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. So I thought, your only young once, and clicked the bank transfer. The soft pink duo balls were only £7.99 or $12.49 so I still had over $30 USD left from Mom’s present to buy the bra I wanted from in town. I had seen a gorgeous bra to push up my pert little boobs and hopefully give me the lift I needed to turn Cal on in Thailand. Given I was working this weekend I would have to wait until the following Saturday to go shopping in town.

I checked the mail box every day the following week after work in eager anticipation at the arrival of my new toys. I couldn’t believe it when upon returning home from work on Friday night I had a package hand delivered at my condo. I raced inside and opened the package frantically. Boxesoffun.co.uk was written on the package. It was them I exclaimed!...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sashaholden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments