Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Outlaws Come To Stay - Part 2

"The seduction of my mother in law continues"

49
12 Comments 12
41.2k Views 41.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
I looked round to the door of the spare room. Tina was in the process of bending over looking in her suit case. I could see her negligee riding up. I could see her ass cheeks. She bent right over and I could see her pussy. It glistened in the sunlight coming through the window.

She looked a bit flustered and I imagined that she had been masturbating. As she was bent down she looked around and saw me looking at her. She gave a big smile and a wink.

“Did you have a nice steamy shower Greg?” Tina asked.

I said “Yes, very hot and steamy…”

With that the telephone rang and I her Claire shouting “I’ll get it.” The next thing I heard Claire saying was “Is it really necessary?” With that Tina stood up.

Claire came through and told us that there was a problem at work and that she would have to go in and sort it. She was very apologetic as her family had come down to us both and that she would be leaving me to entertain them.

I told Claire not to be upset and said “Don’t worry about it; I’ll look after your mum and little sis until you get back.”

“Yeah, Greg can look after me and Isla while you are away.” Tina said.

Claire said that she would be gone two hours maximum and went to grab her jacket and shoes. With that Isla said “Claire, can you drop me off at the shops on your way to work please?” Claire said “Yeah sure.” Both of them started to get ready.

I couldn’t believe my luck! Tina had been overtly flirting with me and now I was going to be left alone with her for at least an hour! My heart started to race! I could feel my erection growing.

I looked around and I saw Tina coming out of the bathroom. She was holding her thong that I had just cum in. She turned round and smirked at me. I watched as she rubbed along the thong gathering some of my seed on her finger. She then put her finger in her mouth and tasted my cum. All she said was “Mmmmmm, tastes sweet.”

I could feel my cock start to throb when Tina said “You might want to hide that big boy.” I looked down and saw that my towel was up like a tent. Tina giggled and went back into the spare room.

Claire then came and gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug. I was trying desperately to hide my hard cock. As she was hugging me Tina was standing in the door way of the spare room. She slowly began lifting up the front of her negligee showing me her shaved pussy.

As I watched she touched it and put her finger inside her. She took it out slowly and then she tasted her own juices. I was gobsmacked at what I was seeing. I knew Tina was a bit of a girl, but I never thought that she was this kinky.

With that Claire and Isla both left and I waited to hear the car reversing out of the driveway and driving off.

I turned around to go and see Tina but I got a shock to see her standing in the doorway to my room.

Helen_cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Helen_cooper



“I am hot, extremely horny and I want to fuck.” Tina said. I was speechless. I just stood there. I could not move.

Tina got down on her knees and pulled my towel away. She took my member in her hand and started to rub it. With the other she was playing with my balls. She then began to kiss the tip making me hard.

It was the hardest I had ever felt. I could feel the blood pumping through my member. It was so hard it was throbbing and I could feel the beat in it.

Tina then began to kiss the tip and worked her way down my shaft.

I was in ecstasy.

“Your pre-cum tastes so sweet Greg.”, “Why haven’t I tasted you sooner?” Tina moaned.

Tina then stood up and took off her negligee in front of me. Her body was amazing for a woman of fifty. She had the figure of a super model. I could see that her pussy was soaking wet. She had lust in her eyes.

She pushed me onto the bed and immediately mounted me. She made her way up my body rubbing her pussy and juices on me as she went. She hovered her pussy over my face for a few seconds before saying “Eat me.”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. She smelt musty and sweet at the same time. I licked from her slit right up to her clit and I flicked her clit with my tongue. She took a deep breath at the flick and I could tell she was enjoying it.

I then began exploring her sex with my tongue and fingers. She tasted so sweet. I have never seen a woman so wet and horny in my life. Her juices were running down her thighs and my face.

Without warning she grabbed my hair really hard and lifted my head off the bed. She was forcing my head into her pussy.

“Oh fuck, oh my god!” Tina screamed as she came in my face.

She sat on my chest panting. Beads of sweat were on her forehead. She moved down to me and French kissed me. I could feel the tip of my cock at the opening to her sex.

“I think it is your turn now Greg.” Tina said. She then lowered herself onto my throbbing cock.

Tina felt amazing. My cock glided into her with little resistance as she was so aroused. She began to grind her hips and slowly massage my member with her pussy. She pushed herself up and dug her nails into my chest.

I lay back on the bed finding it difficult to breathe as I was so horny. I could feel the cum building up inside me. I just wanted to explode inside my mother in law. She knew exactly how to push my buttons.

My orgasm was so close. We were both moaning and groaning with the sheer pleasure we were experiencing. Tina was getting faster and faster riding my cock. I was so close to cumming.

“Can I cum inside you Tina?” I groaned.

“I want you to.” Tina moaned.

To this day I don’t know why I opened my eyes. I must have subconsciously felt someone watching me. I looked over and saw Isla standing in the doorway watching us…

Published 
Written by Abrach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments