Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmom’s Dirty Secrets, Pt. 1

37
14 Comments 14
13.6k Views 13.6k
599 words 599 words

Karen, my petite blond stepmom with a body of a Greek goddess, woke me up in the morning with a warm kiss on the lips.

“I know what you want, Kyle. And I can give you that,” she was sitting beside me in a short satin robe on her wet showered body, exposing her long, slim legs. “You can fuck me anytime you want. But I want you to promise me that you won’t tell dad about last night. Do we have a deal?”

I was speechless.

“For a month. You can have me for a month if you keep your mouth shut for the rest of your life.”

“Deal.”

Let me tell you what happened last night.

It was around midnight. Approaching the front door, I heard indistinct voices. It was strange because my dad was on a business trip and my stepmom was the only person who should be at home.

It was my stepmom’s idea that I spend the weekend with my uncle and aunt. I reluctantly agreed. But the problem was that I forgot my PlayStation at home, so I had to come back for it.

I quietly opened the front door and went inside like a ninja on a secret mission. Few moments later, my jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe my eyes… Right in the center of the living room, my stepmom was surrounded by three naked men. They were so huge and muscular that my mother seemed like a little girl lost among pine trees. She was naked too.

It was dark and gloomy with the lights turned off. Quivering with excitement and curiosity, I decided to move closer so I could see more details of this incredible scene. Peeping from behind the couch, I still couldn’t believe that this horny slut was my stepmom. My stepmom is a sweet, elegant, intelligent thirty-eight-year-old woman. Maybe it was her clone, I don’t know.

KristenCeleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenCeleste

Those cavemen flocked around her, unleashing their wild hands. Their strong tameless hands were groping, squeezing, and playing with her delicious ass. She was their fuckdoll.

With furious passion, they kissed her whole body which became a playground for their lustful tongues. One by one, those men sucked the juices out of her pussy while fingering her asshole like hungry studs. Her moans and screams of pleasure were so loud… so intense… I never saw her so happy and satisfied.

My rock-hard cock was hypnotized by my stepmom’s slutty charm. In the meantime, all the three men moved to the couch so they could sit. My stepmom, like a good submissive slut, jumped on the middle man uttering a deep high-pitched moan as her pussy slowly devoured his cock.

And then it happened – she SAW my face as I was peeping from behind the couch. I saw flashes of panic and shame in her eyes. She wanted to stop – I saw that for sure. But she couldn’t. She couldn’t just pull a cock out of her wet pussy and walk away. She has become a slave of her desire. So she continued riding the cock – exposed and helpless before my lustful gaze. As for me, I was more like a statue unable to move or say anything.

In a minute or so, her mood suddenly changed. She was no longer tortured by fear and shame. Her beautiful green eyes sparkled with renewed desire. She playfully bit her lip while staring at me.

No matter how hard they fucked her she was still looking at me, her sixteen-year-old stepson, with her seductive green eyes…

 

 

Published 
Written by MisterWhisper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments