Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother Was A "B" Pt. 4 The Last Time Alone

"It was a hot scene and the last time I voyeured alone."

11
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The next Fall, I started college and these events started to be fewer and farther between. Seeing her naked or, nearly, in person-was not happening as often as before. They still went camping and on short vacations and I would come home and house-sit for them.

Now, dad had just got a satellite dish, one of those eight-foot-diameter, big, beastly eyesores, but it got Playboy Channel and many other adult broadcasts on the “big end”, some of you will know what that means. I would gladly go over and watch and jerk while they were gone. 

This was also back in the day when the portable VHS video camera had just come out. One time, while I was at the receiver tuning in the dish, I noticed an unmarked tape in the VCR. Being the curious type, I switched the splitter and turned on the tape.

WOW!!!! I Immediately paused it and noted the number on the counter, you old timers will remember those, and restarted it. He was fucking the shit out of her. She was moaning, squeaking and growling as he would thrust that thing in her. Her pussy was making so much fluid, I had never seen that before. My girlfriends had never done that. She wasn’t squirting, but seeping cream all over. I stopped the tape and rewound it to the start. I felt weird watching him do this, but I pretended I was watching a porno actor doing her then later, me.

At the start, the camera was on a wide view. The bedroom and the bed, her in the middle in white lingerie, a babydoll with suspenders and stockings. You could barely hear him say something… she started rubbing herself seductively. Chest, breasts, belly, pussy. Then she started taking the top off… now she was rubbing her bare breasts. Kneading them like I had always wanted to. Pinching the nipples and twisting, just a little bit. Her moaning was clear and sexy.

~~~

I am imagining I am there, in the scene. Now she takes off the stockings. Slowly unsnapping the suspenders, one… two… three… four… slide the first one down her leg, looking directly at me through the tv. She slides the second one off and tosses both at my feet and they land out of sight. She runs her hands over her legs as she lays back on the bed.

A huge king size bed with deep red satin coverings. Her tan skin and white garments against it look amazing.

She responds to a voice command and gets up to her knees, takes off the lacy panties with her thumbs lightly tucked in the elastic, wiggling her ass as she slips them over her hips, looking straight at me and grinning sexily. She gets them down and maneuvers them off and throws them at me. My heart is pounding. I am the only one in the house and can hear my heart beating so quick and loud. I’m loving what I see.

At another command, she lays back and starts to rub her shaved pussy. It looks so beautiful with nothing on. I had only barely seen it before, now here it is in all its glory. The camera starts to zoom in. Less bed, more body. Now it’s pretty much only her in the shot.

She is still rubbing her pussy and alternating to her tits every so often. She licks her fingers and moans like the taste is heavenly, I’m sure it is.

She is still rubbing. She starts dipping her fingers in her honey-pot to keep them wet. She’s really going to town on it now. Continuously rubbing her tits with her other hand and going in and out of her pussy with her other. She starts concentrating the efforts on her clit. Rubbing it and dipping her fingers in to wet them. Moaning all the while. I am rubbing my dick like a madman, then suddenly she cums. She lets out a low growl and a moan. She starts convulsing.

kendallclove4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendallclove4u

Her body is quaking and now comes the wildest thing I have ever heard, before or since, her pussy starts making this high pitch farting like noise, I now know as a queef, and it's pulsing in and out. She is still rubbing and it keeps on pulsing. Oh my God. I am losing it. I cum all over my belly. Shooting it up to my shoulder and on my own neck. Felt like a gallon, probably not that much. She slows and starts cooing and relaxing. I pause the tape and clean up.

~~~

I needed to regain my composure, so I ate a bite and grabbed a Coke and went back to the show.

Un-pause…

~~~

He goes down and gently licks and caresses it with his mouth. She is having little tremors after her orgasm. She brings him up and starts kissing him. He gets up and the camera pulls back a little. He gets up on the bed. His head is out of the shot. Good.

Him on his knees, she bends over to her side and takes his dick in her mouth. So gently and so lovingly. It is clear she loves this. Pillows are moved to support her in her endeavors. She lays back and he moves to accommodate. She is stroking the shaft and rubbing the balls. She sucks a little more than half the dick in her mouth and gags on its length. Quite large compared to mine. Eight or nine to my six.

She kisses the head and licks all around the shaft. She is making love to her lover's cock with her mouth. The most erotic and sensual thing I had seen to that point in my life.

This goes on for what seems like ten minutes then a gentle kiss on the mouth and he gets off the bed.

The camera view tightens again, very tight on her pussy, wide enough to see her legs and close enough to see her everything else. She is still touching herself and rubbing the wetness all over. She rubs her lips apart, back and forth and you see her clit and the shiny pink of her pussy. It looks so tasty.

He climbs on the bed and when he gets up to her you can hear them kissing.

Then the dick eases up to her wet and glistening pussy and starts to enter, slowly at first. The head slips in then he starts pumping lightly for a few strokes then he plunges it deep in her. She grunts and whimpers at the same time. It feels good, you can tell. He starts, just fucking her. This is not making love, this is just an animalistic fuck. He's plunging in and pulling it all the way out and plunging it in all the way every few strokes. She's now making low grunts and yelling, "Yes, yes, yes."

He keeps fucking her, now he is staying in. The tape must be close to where I found it because her pussy is oozing the cream out. The cock now creamy white and dripping the juices down the crack of her ass. She is screaming for him to cum in her pussy.

~~~

Now I should tell you, my dad and I have the same first name, so her screaming for me to cum in her pussy was another incredible turn on.

~~~

She is growling, "Cum in my pussy, you fucker, cum. Fuck me, you son of a bitch. Gawwdammit, give me your cum. Oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah. AAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!!"

~~~

We all came at the same time. What a fucking cum slut. I couldn’t believe she could be so nasty. I loved it. What a night in the old house, jerking my dick and watching her get absolutely drilled by a big fucking cock. This would not be the last time I house-sat or snooped in the house for more tapes and pictures.

It was the last time I house sat before I met my girlfriend, now wife. This little twist is hot, too.

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors