Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Teacher 2

"An interesting conversation with my band director's husband leads me to an unexpected experience."

15
8 Comments 8
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I recommend reading my first story "My Teacher" for a little more background on how my band director and I began our relationship with each other. This is a story taking place the day after my first encounter with her. This is a true story and one of my absolute favorite weekends of all time.

We had arrived back home that Monday from honor band, and she and I both dreaded having to leave those dorms behind. Neither of us were completely sure of what her husband's reaction to our play time would be. They were swingers, but he was also a very picky person when it came to the men that he let have his wife. There was absolutely no denying the fact that we had fucked the night before, because there was no way for us to hide the half dozen hand shaped bruises, hickeys covering her body, and slight limp she had when she walked. Her riding my cock the night before had left us both tired and her extremely sore throughout her entire body.

I rode home with her so I could pick up my truck that I had left at their home for the weekend, and to talk to her husband about what we had done in the dorms. We walked in the door and he immediately knew without even having to ask us. He turned to me and said, "Well, was she any good?"

I jokingly replied, "Yea, you married one hell of a slut."

That immediately lightened the mood as the three of us started laughing in the middle of their living room. Then he asked me, "Did she show you a little bit of what she does for me?" I went to open my mouth and she smiled that devilish smile that I love so much and put a finger over my lips.

"Why don't we just show him?" she asked.

Then she dropped to her knees right in front of her husband and began to rip away the button of my blue jeans and threw them to the floor.

I was standing there more or less in shock at the fact that she was doing this in front of her husband, but my biggest surprise came when he walked over to the chair and just sat down to watch. Her skillful fingers had my cock out and nearly at full mast before I really had time to take in everything going on around me. Then I felt that magical mouth begin to work its tongue on the underside of my cock head, and all of my inhibitions about it completely disappeared. She was sucking my cock like she was possessed and she wasn't going to stop until she had drained me of every single drop of cum.

She began taking her clothes and throwing them over in the direction of her husband, never taking her attention away from my throbbing head. Her moans began deep in her throat as she started rubbing her clit in unison with her mouth and tongue on my cock. Her husband in the back of the room had already removed his own dick from his shorts and that is the moment when I realized exactly why she wanted a fuck toy like me. Her husband was about average, and not nearly as long or as thick as I am. He sat in the back of the room stroking his cock as she worked her mouth over me.

 I began to feel that pressure building up telling me that I was getting close to cumming down her throat. So I grabbed her and pulled her up off of her knees and threw her down over the arm of the couch next to the door. Seeing my hand print bruises on her lily white skin turned me on in a way that I had never fully understood at the time. This time, instead of stopping and testing to see if I would hurt her, I just shoved my cock into her sore pussy as hard and deep as I could. She screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and that was like throwing gasoline onto my fire.

EvaKENTs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaKENTs

My hand grabbed forward into the back of her hair pulling her back to kiss me as I slammed myself deep into her.

 I have always been good with my words and that day was no exception. I whispered into her ear calling her a little cum slut, stopping and making her beg for me to fuck her some more. Her moans grew louder and more frequent. She started screaming that she was cumming and I would take her right to the edge before I brought my had down hard on her ass causing the pain to take over. I fucked her like this for about half an hour bringing her right up to the edge every few minutes but never letting her go over into that pure pleasure.

I stopped and pulled out of her for a moment just so I could flip her over and fuck her amazing pussy from another angle. By now I had completely forgotten about her husband on the other side of the room. As I looked over he was cleaning his cum off of his chest and stomach. I couldn't help but smile at the effect we were having on him, and judging by the smile on his face he liked it too. I had never had a rush like that before, knowing that we could have that effect and that he liked watching his wife get used like that.

 I turned back to her laying on her back with her rose colored ass stuck up in the air for me to take whenever I wanted. I stepped forward again and began to rub my hard cock up and down her slit stopping at the top to rub small circles around her hard clit. I brought my head down right to her entrance and slowly teased it barely in and out of her. she tried to bring her had down to her clit to get some extra pleasure, but I slapped it away making her beg for my cock. Finally after ten minutes of teasing her entrance with my head I slowly pressed myself in until my balls rested against her ass.

I settled myself into a slow smooth rhythm of strokes, her moans were so loud that I knew the neighbors could hear us. I gradually picked up the pace, moving faster and faster until I finally got back up to basically brutally pounding her pussy. All I cared about at that point was releasing the cum that was boiling inside my balls. She screamed out and squirted so hard that it covered the couch and our sweaty bodies. I stepped around to her head and she began again sucking my cock into her mouth and down her tight throat.

She bobbed her head up and down taking me deeper than anyone had ever done before. I fucked her throat with a steady pace. I told her that I was ready to cum and I wanted to cum on her face, but she had other plans as she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her throat one last time so she could swallow my huge load. She didn't let a single drop escape as she sucked me dry and cleaned every drop of her and my cum off of my cock.

Her husband was still in his chair and all he did was clap for me. He looked at me and said, "Well It looks like my wife is going to keep you as a toy whether I want her to or not." 

She sat up and said, "As long as you keep fucking me like that, you are welcome to my body as much as you want it."

I just told them thanks for the amazing couple of days and that I would see them again soon. I got dressed and returned home, tired and covered in sweat and cum. I think my dad may have noticed but he didn't say a thing as I walked to my shower.

Thanks to everybody for the comments on my first story. This one may be somewhat shorter but I really hope that you enjoy it.

Published 
Written by HerToy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments