Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Sister Part 3

"Nan and I explore new territory"

106
13 Comments 13
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

In Part 2, my wife’s youngest sister and I finally fuck while Donna and her other sisters go shopping. Nan and I knew that we would be fucking every chance we got. We just needed another opportunity.

Luckily, my wife, her mom, and her other two sisters decide that, after a long day of shopping, they need a spa day. So they get up bright and early and head to a nearby town to get pampered.

Nan didn’t go. She wasn’t really into shopping, and being sort of a tomboy, she definitely wasn’t into getting her nails done or sitting in a salt spa.

I stayed in bed, rubbing my cock and thinking about Nan. I really wanted to fuck her some more and get my hands on her beautiful little titties.

As soon as my wife and the others left, Nan came bounding into the bedroom where I was. She was wearing a T-shirt and nothing else. I could see her perky nipples poking out of the T-shirt and I knew I was in for a great time.

Nan straddled me, leaned up, and gave me a big, wet kiss.

“I thought they would never leave,” she said. “I’ve been rubbing myself for an hour, waiting to get your cock in me.”

I reached up and put my hands on her naked little ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze.

I then pushed the t-shirt up so I could get a good look at her little tittles. They were so perky and sweet. I just had to get a taste of them. I pulled her close to me and took the left tittie in my mouth. It was so delicious. Her nipples were hard but as I ran my tongue over the left one, it got even harder. But I didn’t want to neglect her right tittie, so I moved my mouth over and started licking and sucking on it.

Nan was breathing hard and obviously enjoyed having her titties licked and sucked.

“Do you like my titties, Rick? They are so much smaller than Donna’s big tits.” She was right. Donna has big tits, just like her mother.

“I love little titties, Nan,” I said. “The smaller the better. And yours are beautiful, probably the most beautiful titties I have ever seen.”

“Thank you, Rick. I was afraid you wouldn’t like them.”

“I don’t just like them, Nan. I love your titties. They get me so hard,” I said.

“You are so sweet, Rick,” Nan said and gave me a big kiss.

“I want to do everything with you, Rick.”

“All the things Donna won’t do.”

She must know her sister well. While Donna was a good fuck and very promiscuous, she wasn’t very adventurous. She wouldn’t suck my cock and she would never let me eat her pussy. Occasionally, she would get on top and ride me, but she didn’t like fucking doggy style. Missionary was her preferred position. So there were lots of things Nan and I were going to do.

“Let’s start off with you sucking my cock. Donna won’t do that. Thinks it’s dirty. She has never even given me a handjob.”

Nan got excited when she heard that. “I have thought about sucking your cock a lot. When I was lying in bed this morning waiting for everyone to leave, I had an orgasm imagining my lips around your cock. I’ve never sucked a cock before and I am so glad that yours will be my first.”

With that, she scooted down between my legs and took my very erect cock in her hand. She ran her fingers up and down the shaft, then kissed the head. Then she took the head in her mouth and started to lick it, making sure she got the precum forming on my pee-hole. She cradled my balls with one hand while she jacked the shaft up and down into her mouth. She pulled off long enough to say, “I want you to cum in my mouth. I’ve never tasted cum before and I want yours to be my first.”

She continued sucking and jacking me until I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

“I’m going to cum, Nan,” I said. And with that, I started spurting a huge load of hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, even wiping a little dollop that had escaped her mouth and had dribbled down her chin.

“That was incredible,” she said. “It was everything I thought it would be and more. I can’t believe Donna won’t suck you. She is missing out on your delicious cum.”

Nan then pushed herself up to my face and gave me a big kiss, putting her tongue in my mouth. I could taste my cum on her breath, which made the kiss even sweeter.

“Thanks,” I said. “That was the first blowjob I have ever had, and I hope you give me many more.”

She smiled and said “Any time.”

“Now it’s your turn,” I said. “I want to eat your pussy until you cum.”

Nan squealed her approval and spread her legs a bit. I kissed her on the lips and started working my way down her body. I stopped to give each little tittie a kiss and a lick before kissing her belly. I finally arrived at her sweet pussy. Just a little tuft of pussy hair on her beautiful cunt. I put my face right at the entry of her pussy. God, it smelled heavenly.

I kissed her outer lips then ran my tongue up her wet slit. She moaned as my tongue found her swollen clit. I gave it a few licks with my tongue then took it in my mouth. Nan clamped her thighs around my head as I licked and sucked on her erect little clit. I stopped long enough to tell her, “Donna would never let me do this in a million years.”

Finally, I slipped a finger in her now soaking wet cunt. She gasped as I slipped a second finger in, then a third, all the while sucking on her hard clit.

I continued to finger-fuck her as well until she finally bellowed, “I’m cumming, Rick.” She bucked and pushed her pussy into my face and my fingers. Then she shuddered and started squirting her pussy juice all over my face. “God, that was incredible,” she said.

I pulled myself up and gave her a big kiss. “I love the taste of my pussy on you, Rick. I hope you liked it too.”

“You have the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever had,” I replied.

We lay there for quite a while, her head on my chest and my hand on one of her perfect little titties. “What else does Donna not do with you?” she finally said.

“We still have a couple of things we can try,” I said.

“Get on your hands and knees. I want to take you from behind.”

“That sounds hot,” she cooed and immediately got into position.

“Donna doesn’t like this position. She feels like she is just being fucked and not made love to.”

“What’s the difference, Rick? I want you to fuck me any way you want.” With that, I parted her ass cheeks and slid my cock in her from behind. It felt incredible, up against her soft ass cheeks. I pumped in and out of her, admiring her cute little asshole.

I wet my thumb and started rubbing her little starfish with it. Nan moaned and said it felt amazing to have my cock in her pussy and my thumb on her asshole.

“Can you put your thumb in me?” she whimpered. I pushed a little harder and it slipped inside her. I continued to slide my cock in and out of her drenched little cunt and my thumb in and out of her sweet asshole.

“I’m going to cum, Rick. Fill my pussy with your load,” she screamed. I felt her pussy contract around my cock as I shot rope after rope of cum into her cunt. And I continued to slide my thumb in and out of her hot little asshole.

We both collapsed on the bed and I held her naked body close to mine. We kissed and I whispered in her ear, “I love you, Nan.”

“I love you too, Rick,” she cooed. “More than Donna could ever love you.”

Published 
Written by Msh1313
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments