Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Principal Price - Chapter 1

"Being the principal of an all girl boarding school has its benefits."

43
9 Comments 9
71.3k Views 71.3k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Famous Story

My name is Darren Price and I am 50 years old. I am just like any other guy of my age I think except for the fact that I am a principal of a private school and I am most privileged as it is an extremely well-known school. Everyone as in everyone dreams to be in my school and being expelled is something unthinkable. Thus, I am privileged since many are willing to do nearly anything to be a part of Saint Catherine Girl School. We even have students from abroad and what a joy to have girls from Canada, Japan, Russia, India or Sri Lanka. I am proud to be their principal and I am in the school to mould them to be the best they can be.

I remember a girl from Venezuela. Her name was Veronica Vasquez. A daughter of a rich businessman and what a beauty she was. She had soft long dark hair that was reaching her buttocks and that was such a contrast to her pale creamy skin. Her eyes were a darker shade of brown with her small nose and such luscious pink lips. Not only that her pink lips were luscious but I can still vividly remember in my mind right now how luscious her other teenage body parts were. Standing at 5 feet 2 inches, she was pretty small in her class nonetheless, with her D cup boobs and her perky ass, she was like a small compact goddess sent by God from the heavens.

Being the school principal has its benefits and personally I LOVE the things that I have gained and I think I will gain. I have never complained and I know I will never complain. In my office, I have a secret chamber where I have my eyes on nearly every room in the school. My eyes were on my girls and some of the teachers most of the time. Nobody knows about my secret or my secret chamber. It is priceless and having that secret room gives me numerous privileges. It was one late afternoon when a camera caught 18-year-old Veronica Vasquez smoking. I pushed a button and zoomed. She was smoking weed. I conveniently recorded her act and kept in for future use. And talking about using it, I did use it to the fullest.

It was her final year here in my school and I used the recording of her to basically persuade her to serve me. In return, I did not report it to the school board nor her parents and she successfully graduated and became Class 2002 valedictorian. How time has passed. That was almost 10 years ago but everything is still vivid and fresh in my mind. I smile and give myself a raging hard on whenever I remember Veronica Vasquez. Only I know how the class valedictorian became Principal Price’s favourite pet. Or maybe I should call her Principal Price’s favourite slave? As I mentioned before, being a principal of this fine school is the best!

Miss Vasquez was called to my office one day. My office is huge compared to any principals I know. I heard a soft knocking on the door and said enter. Veronica then stepped into my office in her cheer-leading outfit. I love all my cheerleaders dearly and Veronica was no exception. She then took a seat in front of me and gave me the most wonderful smile. She had tied her hair in ponytails with black ribbons on each making her looked cute. Her boobs too stretched the front of her tiny top. I remember that I had to drag my eyes away from her D cup teenage tits to her lovely face but I had to stop at her pink soft lips. I was unable to stop myself from imagining how those lips would feel when they wrap themselves around my penis.

When I asked her to turn her attention to the flat screen television to her left, at first she looked puzzled. Then, I pressed the button on the remote control and there it was Miss Vasquez smoking weed behind the janitors’ building. The 18-year-old looked utterly shocked and blood drained from her lovely face. I saw that her body was trembling. I simply smiled and asked her being in my position as the principal of this prestigious school, what actions should I take. She simply sat on the chair in front of me with her head down and she did not say anything. I expected that from her and I was not surprised at all. Then, I began to tell her how disappointed I was with her actions and how devastated her parents would feel with the actions she had taken. I could see her shoulders began to shake and I realized that plan was set to motion.

Through her tears, she begged for my forgiveness and for me not to tell anyone especially her parents. Her application to a well-known college too was in danger if I were to report what she had done. The odds were against her and I was glad to assist her in her time of need. How could I not help a 5 feet 2 inches damsel in distress with soft big tits and ample ass? I slowly stood up from my chair as Veronica continued to cry. Then, I stopped in front of her and sat on my table facing her. Tears had wet both her cheeks and her cute nose was all red. Still, she looked hot and sexy and so damn fuckable to me!

Veronica cried for quite sometime and then she finally stopped her sobbing until it turned into soft snivelling. I gave her a few tissues so that she could wipe her eyes, nose and face. She looked much better after she had done that nevertheless, she still looked devastated. I explained to her that I could make the recording disappear if she were to follow whatever I tell her. She, like lightning nodded her lovely head and said she would do anything just so that her parents would not know, so that she could graduate that year and so that she could have a pristine record to enrol into the college of her choice.

That day was the first day I had my cock and balls sucked, licked and eaten by Veronica Vasquez. She was appalled by the idea at first and was so close of running away from me, nevertheless I had everything by my side. The 18-year-old simply could not deny every request I made. I simply sat on my chair and had her in her cheer-leading uniform between my legs. She knelt on the carpeted floor and at first she hesitated. Then, I could not help but press the button on the remote to show the recording. That was her Achilles heel.

“Mr. Price, what do you want me to do for you?” She asked.

“Well Veronica, have you sucked a cock before?” I asked and she nodded.

“How many dicks have you sucked? Tell me.”

“T... Two.” She whispered.

“Who?”

“My boyfriends.”

“I guess you are not a virgin anymore huh? This is what I want you to do.” I continued.

Veronica rubbed her face onto my hard cock making my cock twitched under my pants. I could not help but spread my legs wider and had the girl open her her mouth and traced the outline of my cock using her mouth. I could feel her warm breath through the material of my pants and I shuddered when she licked my cock from the outside. I asked her to beg for my white cock. To make me feel good and to make me feel like her master and that I owned her from that day onward.

I stood up as she unzipped my pants with her small trembling fingers. She pulled my pants down and also my boxers. I then sat on my table with the petite Veronica in front of me standing there looking all nervous. She followed my instructions pretty well even though she was quite jittery. Firstly, she gave me soft wet kisses on my chest and suckled my pink nipples. Then, holding my shoulders she continued to kiss my body lower and lower licking my skin from time to time. Finally, the teenagers lips were kissing my cock head and I felt her tongue licking my cumhole. I moaned in ecstasy. Her pink lips then wrapped themselves around my cock and started sucking. I let out a growl with the pleasure given by Veronica who was now kneeling on the floor sucking my dick.

I instructed her on what to do next. She licked my cock from the base right up to the tip and she did it again and again until my throbbing cock was glistening with her juices. After that, she used her hand to slowly jack off my cock and as she was doing that she brought her sexy lips to my semen-filled balls. The girl licked my balls ravenously, suckling them . My cock was alive under her ministration. My young Veronica. It was not my fault that you smoked weed I thought as she massaged my balls. The girl’s attention had shifted to my cock, sucking it and sliding it deep in her throat. I grabbed both her ponytails and winked at her. I then pumped my cock into her mouth. Principal Price was fucking his student’s lovey face. She gagged a few times but I could not stop myself from ramming my pulsating cock into her mouth. She looked so good with her chin covered with her saliva and mouth filled with my meat. I slowly took it out and slapped my cock to her face a few times. She was breathing raggedly making her ample tits heaved to my delight.

“Take off your top and bra Veronica. And I want you to follow everything I say just like before.” I instructed her.

She pulled her top first revealing her creamy skin underneath and it was a contrast to her tanned face, arms and legs. She was wearing a white lacy push up bra and when she took the bra off my cock reacted more and more to the sight before me. I took a pen from my table and teased her light brown nipples with the tip. She was trembling but she did not made any sound. Nevertheless, her nipples did not betray me. They puckered slightly when I poked and teased those young nipples. Her aureole too crunched up when I teased her more and more. I put the pen down and pulled her body closer to mine. I then held her soft creamy tits in my hands weighing them. Feeling them in my hands. They were big enough for me I thought and I drew my face closer until my face was between her lovely boobs. I squashed my face between those wonderful warm soft flesh. She smelled nice, but her teenage tits on my face felt so much better. I could also hear how frantic her heartbeat was.

I have a habit of making sure that my humongous table neat and pretty much clear from anything. Maybe I am a neat freak to a certain extent. That day with Veronica, that had benefited me. I lay the topless Veronica on my table with her legs dangling on either sides of me. Again, she was trembling making her tits quaked just to my liking. I then greedily suckled her nipples and if I were to suckle her right nipple, my fingers would tweak her left. She was unable to suppress the pleasure that I brought upon her lovely boobs and nipples. She was biting her lower lip and was trashing from side to side. She was affected by me suckling and teasing of her boobs. I then licked the skin of her lovely soft boobs tasting the feast that I had on my table. I loved her salty skin. She was delicious.

I stopped teasing her boobs and lifted the short skirt she was wearing. I said that she was a very bad girl and bad girls should be spanked. I saw fear creeping into her eyes and I raised my hand high. Then, I spanked her crotch a few times. She stopped me from continuing when she held my arm that was spanking her pussy while she begged me. I told her to let go off me and she reluctantly followed. Then, to her surprised I began spanking her nipples. She hissed with each slapping that I gave her young nipples. As my right hand continued to spank her nipples and the soft flesh of her tits, my other hand rubbed her pussy through her white lacy panties. I felt my fingers touching the dampness of her arousal.

I then pulled her panties away from her young sexy body and she was only wearing her short cheer-leading skirt after that. I liked what I saw and what I had on my table. Her pussy was shaved clean while her pussy was dripping with her juices. I put two fingers on her clitoris and pushed it. The girl gasped and raised her hip a little bit from my table to the two fingers rubbing her. I continued rubbing her clit and I watched her moving her hip and body moaning with what I was doing to her. Her breathing was becoming erratic and while her moaning was louder. I stopped. Her eyes darted to my face as if asking me why I stopped.

“Tell me what you want Veronica.” I said to her.
“I want to come Mr. Price. Please?” She whispered.

I nodded and brought my fingers to her mouth and slide them in. She licked her juices off my fingers. After that, I brought the two fingers down her body and positioned them at the entrance of her soaking pussy. I ram my fingers deep into her tight wetness and I could hear her gasped out loud. I pushed my fingers in and out her cunt. Gyrating my fingers and pumping my fingers in her. She moaned and screamed and called my name. She was enjoying my fingers that were now ploughing her teenage pussy. My fingers and hand were quickly covered with her juices. I simply rejoiced listening to her voice as my fingers were building pleasure in her. I was in control of her little young body. I loved feeling her vaginal wall wrapping itself around my fingers and how it pulsated and squeezed and sucked my fingers. She was unable to stop herself from trashing from side to side and control how her body shook with my ministration. She was one horny little girl. With my right fingers fucking her teenage pussy, my other hand now moved to her slit and rubbed her clitoris. She screamed and buckled on my table. I also knew that she would reach her orgasm soon. I could feel it in her sopping core and her whole body. Veronica screamed as her body convulsed as she came. My fingers felt the tremor and the ecstasy that she felt coursing through her young body.

I then took out my fingers from her pussy and licked my fingers one by one licking her juices away. Her boobs jingled and shook with the aftermath of her cumming with her eyes cloudy, dazed from it. I raised her left leg and put it on my chest. Then, I rubbed my cock head along the sticky wet pussy up and down slowly, coating my cock head with her juices. I loved it as every time my cock head nudged her clitoris, her body jerked and convulsed without control. I noticed that she raised her head slightly and that was when I slid my cock deep inside her welcoming wet pussy. I could hear myself groaned as I entered her sexy young body.

“You are so tight Veronica. You will make me a happy man.” I said.

Then, I held her leg tight and began moving my hip. She gasped as I started fucking her tight pussy. She made me felt so damn good! She was slick with her womanly juices and she was tight. She was also moving her body as I impaled her body with my dick. I continued to pump my cock harder and faster. Her moaning increased with the movements that I made. I pumped my cock in and out her sopping core. I knew the slutty girl was loving it. Without warning, I pulled my cock out and dragged her to the front of the fireplace.

KarolineRide
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolineRide

I had an expensive rug there. I placed her on the rug on all four. She looked glorious with her now damp sweaty body glistening and her heavy boobs dangling from her body. I knelt behind her and slapped her ass a few times.

I rammed my cock into her pussy and fucked the teenager doggy-style. I could feel my cock sliding deeper into her core and I pushed my body relentlessly again and again. She too was like a bitch in heat pushed her body to the back receiving my cock as I slid my cock and in and out her body. I cupped her tits from behind as I fucked her and then I pulled her nipples making her squealed with pain and delight. She was small and when I was too caught up with my own lust I did not realize that I had picked her from the floor and fucked her while standing. Her small legs were dangling as I rammed my dick in her continuously. Her legs were no longer touching the ground. I pumped....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lila_M
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments